Universal Windows Direct

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2013

6555 S Valley View Blvd

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Universal Windows Direct is one of the fastest growing home improvement companies in all of America. This unprecedented growth is a result of our unique ability to supply the homeowner with the highest quality American made products at or below market prices. Due to our buying power, we are able to get the lowest possible price for the consumer without the additional cost associated with a "normal" home improvement / investment company. At Universal Windows Direct we have a window or door that can fit into any budget, we allow the homeowner to customize the exact style and options that would fit best in their home. We understand that today's consumer is ever changing and what fits for one homeowner may not fit another. Our trained representatives will guide you during your decision making process to find the perfect 2016 energy star window or door for your home ....

11/22/2020

Tony Y.

Very badly. This company is a joke unprofessional. They keep lying to us about quality and timing.. They charged my wife’s card without asking her. $4900 were paid for new patio doors windows, it’s been 7 months. We are still waiting. Even with a strong contract they won’t respect the deal in any way.

Description of Work
Patio doors windows

11/13/2020

Tony D.

Initial Order june 17th 2020 Contract 4-6 weeks delivered and installed by Universal windows. Life warranty Quality ref : SUPREME windows 12 x 8 Paid $1000 cc down payment over the phone 4 MONTHS LATER OCTOBER!!! October 8th delivery / installation WRONG Doors. Cheap frame that doesn't work with the windows 2 holes, no isolated. Windows Darker and lock does not work. The company used the credit card without my consent $3900 were taken from my account and the doors are not the ordered product. They wanted me to sign a discharge renouncing on my warranties because my team did the demo. Which was included in the contract. I didn't sign. Patricia informed me that she ordered the right ones and she sent an email for confirmation. 6 MONTHS LATER I'm still waiting. Friday 6th the right supreme windows were supposed to be delivered instead i got a call from Michael Sweet owner or GM trying to convince me that the doors i got are the ones i ordered, there is no mistake!!!! Patricia never ordered the right doors a month ago, this company is trying to get rid of it. They took their money they lied to me. They apologized each time promising they gonna fix the problem but they don't. I lost trust in those people and the company I called and sent an email on the 9th and 10th asking for a complete refund so $4900 Michael Sweet refused. i called my bank today Nov 12th to complain about the $3900 taken illegally from my credit card. It's cold the doors are not secured and doesn't work. Unprofessional organization, liers! DO NOT WORK with them. Edit: They apologized each time promising they gonna fix the problem but they didn't. I lost trust in those people. I called and sent an email on the 9th and 10th asking for a complete refund so $4900 Michael Sweet refused. Bank OF America refunded my complain about the $3900 taken illegally from my credit card. It's cold the doors are not secured and doesn't work. December 1st no news about the company anymore.

Description of Work
Patio sliding doors windows

10/02/2020

Frederick H.

Eugene the owner is a huge scammer and liar.....run from this company like your life depends on it.....tar dripping into my house....did not live up to their promises at all....very deceitful in every way

Description of Work
Installed Solar

Category solar panels

07/30/2017

Daniel H.

It went very well. The company responded quickly when I called for an estimate. They showed up on time and completed the installation in one day. The only delays encountered were with city and NVenergy inspections and they weren't too bad. I'm now using very little grid power and had one day of profit ( Oct 5th ) when the temps were low.

Description of Work
Had an 18 panel 5.2Kwh solar array installed.

Category solar panels

07/21/2016

Ronald R.

I paid them cash up front, so I had no leverage. I know better, but I trusted them.They ended up not installing the window, because the claimed they couldn't manufacture the right size. Why did they sell me a contract for it then? The first door wasn't level when they installed it, it was on a slant when it was open. The second door was supposed to have glass with bronze tint and the prairie grid design. It turned out to be completely plain. On the third attempt the door had the prairie design and tint on one of the two panels, but the other was plain. On the fourth attempt the tint and design were correct, but the door didn't work correctly. When it was opened there was a quarter of an inch of a gap on the bottom and 1 and a half inches of space on the top. The owner came out and ordered a completely new frame and sash and door, but the problem wasn't fixed. It has been 6 months and I'm currently on the 5th door that they have tried to install, and it also will have to be replaced for the same reason as the fourth, in addition to damage that was done to the door because it wasn't padded during transport. They also broke a huge chunk of the stucco out when they were working on it and have just left it damaged. They didn't caulk the door properly that's there, so you can see daylight through the space and I had to stuff newspaper in there to keep some form of insulation. Instead of using the standard molding like they took out, they used one that was double the size and had to cut 3 inches of my hardwood flooring out on both sides to accommodate it, and had to modify the molding to fit around an outlet cover because the sizing wasn't correct. They drew up a new contract, and then 2 days later came back with some trumped up accusations against me and canceled everything. They refused to honor the contract completely and sent my money back. I won't cash the check because I don't want my money back. All I want is for the door to be replaced and installed correctly. My whole house is finished in brass. The salesman asked me what color handles I wanted, and I paid extra for them to be brass. When the door arrived the handle was white. When I addressed it they told me that the doors don't come with brass handles and refused to reduce the cost. When they left they took the screens with them for the doors and windows and won't replace them. They gave me an invalid email address and the only way I can communicate with them is to call them. And when I call them, he screams at me. So I don't call anymore. I've turned this over to the contractors board and am waiting for an outcome. What a nightmare.

Description of Work
Contracted installation of one sliding glass door and one specialty window.

Category replacement windows

Hi, Thank you for your feedback Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We rarely take cash upfront, but since this was your third project with us I understand that you trusted and felt comfortable with our company. I am sorry that everything did not go as smoothly as the other two projects, but sometimes in the construction industry a hiccup or two may happen. Most of the problems that we encountered were with the logistics between our supplier and us and are very sincere about our apology. I had over 7 different employees not including me visit your residence to fix all your problems and to make sure you were satisfied on multiple occasions and we did try our best to please you. Your stucco has been repaired, your door is installed correctly and to exactly what you wanted. Not only did you get everything you wanted but we fully refunded your money in full. This is a learning experience and we are constantly innovating while integrating new and more efficient ways with our supply chain to make sure this does not happen to anyone else again. The contractors board has closed your case because your complaint has been satisfied. It seemed like this was a case of Murphey's Law and we take full responsibility. Thank you for your business as we will continue to learn, mold and grow as new situations arise! Welcome to the Universal Family Sincerely apologetic, Teresa Moebius Owner 702.483.6900

02/28/2016

Lunda G.

I called 3 companies from Angie's List when I needed to replace 2 dual-pane windows. 1 company took my measurements over the phone and then called me later with an estimate. Another company sent a tech to the house to measure and then called me with the estimate. Universal declined to give a phone estimate but said they would send, at no cost, someone to measure the windows so they could give an estimate. The person arrived on time, but as soon as I opened the door I knew there was a problem. He was surrounded by "sample cases." I knew immediately that he was a SALESMAN, not a tech to do some measuring. I let him into the house and told him I had arranged for someone to take measurements, not to give a sales pitch. He seemed dumb founded, and said that it wasn't done that way. I told him about the 2 other companies, but he then went right into a sales pitch, attempting to describe the multiple types of windows that they had to offer. I cut him off and said it was all about the price, but he again tried to go into a sales pitch. I told him that I had called Universal because they were listed on Angie's List, and he said, "What's that?" I told him that there was no need to waste his time, that if he couldn't give me a price immediately upon measuring that I would not use his company. He was again rather stunned, and after a brief silence tried to resume the sales pitch. I stopped him again, and told him that I did not want to waste his time, so he could leave. He just looked at me with a disbelieving look, then finally gathered up his many sample cases and left. This was a waste of time for both of us. We went with another company.

Description of Work
Did not hire this company.

Category replacement windows

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback. Installation and Removal varies from house to house. There are multiple different colors, types and glass packages to choose. To give you a precise estimate for your project we send out a professional field representative to show and explain the multiple different options that you can choose. This is why we have samples for the homeowner to see in person so they can make that educated decision when the time is ready. I am extremely sorry that we were not as punctual as you would have liked but we tried our best. Lastly, I am glad you gave us the time of day to come out to your residence and at least try to give you an estimate. It is never a waste of time. I understand your frustration and am extremely apologetic. We as a company have taken your feedback and taken corrective measures to make sure this does not happen again. Thank you again, Sincerely, Teresa Moebius Owner

02/22/2016

Julie O.

Called Universal for an estimate to have my windows a patio door replaced. After a 2 &1/2 song and dance on how their products are superior to Everyone else in town, I told the sales person I was going to get a few more estimates as theirs was out of my comfort zone for my budget. Next thing I know I am in an infomercial.... "If you act now we can knock this much off the price." Unfortunately the act now price was still above my budget. I explained to the salesman that I had other home repairs that needed to be done and I couldn't spend that much on windows (their quote was $7000 more than others), he then proceeded to call his boss and explain that I was basically low income and couldn't afford this and that and what could they do. This was a little degrading, by this point I was thoroughly annoyed and would not have gone with this company if they paid me to install windows. Their windows are nice (no different than any one else), but two+ hours to show them and the pushy some what degrading sales tactics are not impressive.

Description of Work
Estimate for replacement of 9 windows and a patio door

Category replacement windows

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with one of our field representatives. I can understand your frustration when going through the bidding sequence when looking for a home remodel, (we always recommend a customer gets 3 as a rule of thumb). I also understand that typically a person will have a set budget for a certain project and try not to go over if at all possible. Now to be $7000 over the other bids you received seems unrealistic with having been in the window and door industry since 2002. Secondly, while we can appreciate that you had other financial obligations aside from purchasing windows, our field representative went over and beyond his control by contacting upper level management to try to meet your budget. He was not suggesting that you were "low income" he was trying to help you on the information you relayed to him about your other financial obligations. We are the highest rated window and door company in Clark County according to Angie's List and will continue to strive for the best customer satisfaction and work culture, while continuing to innovate for an overall great customer experience. I want to personally thank you for your review and feedback for this will only help our company strive for a higher goal of customer satisfaction. Sincerely, Teresa Moebius Owner

11/09/2015

Kathy M.

The actual window installation was done on time, professionally with the results we wanted. The house is much quieter, I can leave the solar blinds up and know the furniture is protected from the sun, the windows look more secure, we simply are very please. The install crew was fast, efficient, very clean, and conscientious of the walls and white rugs. They cleaned the windows, leaving the home as they found it. The difficult part was surviving the sales pitch. The gentleman was very rehearsed, could/would not vary from the protocol for the sales pitch and was less than dynamic. However, I think the company wants the buyer to know, the company is not fly-by-night, you get what you pay for, and there is a definite advantage to buying a better quality window. Maybe we get in a bit of a hurry and that extra hour is worth the time. ,

Description of Work
Installation of 6 windows. They were single-hung, retro-fit in design due to the stucco walls.

Category replacement windows, stucco, solar panels

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review on Angie's list. I want to first mention a Happy New Year and apologize for taking so long to respond to your review. It sounds to me that everything went as planned and am glad to have you as a part of the Universal Family. If you need anything, please reach out any time and thank you again. Sincerely, Teresa Moebius / Owner Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas 702.483.6900

11/05/2015

billy S.

I called to get pricing on some windows & doors. I work in CA and my house is in Las Vegas. During the process of talking to them the 1st time I called I got put on hold until I couldn't wait anymore so I decided to call them later. 2nd time I was talking to a salesman named Brian & he wanted to get his manager on the phone, because of the questions I was asking and we got disconnected so I called right back and Teresa answered the phone and was very rude & unprofessional stating that I had already called 3 times and that they don't just sell windows they also have to install them and they would need to come to the house to take measurements. I told her she just answered all my questions good bye & hung up the phone. Because of Teresa 'Universal Windows' lost out on $8000.00+ windows & doors. Their loss. PS No need to measure new construction. Nothing is there to measure.DR

Description of Work
Absolutely nothing.

Category replacement windows, doors

I first would like to apologize for the AL member not having a positive experience with our company, that was not our intent. Our company strives for excellent customer service. Our company does remember this call yesterday; however, there was some confusion. When the member called we got three different stories and honestly thought it was a prank call by the third call. The person that called in said that they had a house in CA and worked in Vegas, then said they had a house in Vegas and worked in CA, then called in one time and hung up. The company was confused by this behavior. Universal Windows Direct is a general contracting company which we are in business because of labor (installing windows and doors), so Teresa let the member know that we didn’t just sell windows which would be reasonable for our company. We honestly have no clue why this member would leave such a negative review especially when we didn’t do any work for him, had very limited interaction with member, and also have such a great reputation on Angie’s List. Also we have no clue why the member would even grade our company on price, quality, and punctuality considering we never gave price, they never saw the quality of our window, and never met with member to be punctual. We are going to dispute this review with AL. Again we apologize for any confusion and definitely wish the member the best of luck completing their project.

11/03/2015

george C.

on time ever thing went well price high

Description of Work
installed large thermai picture window

Category replacement windows

Hi [Member Name Removed], It is always heart warming to hear from repeat customers, especially those from the beginning. If I am not mistaken I believe you were our first Angie's list review and certainly not our last. I am glad to retain my customer base and keep them satisfied and happy. Thank you and have a Happy New Year, Teresa Moebius / Owner Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas 702.483.6900

10/19/2015

Jo S.

From the salesman, Jarred to the installer Aldo and his crew, I was impressed from the beginning with their professionalism, courtesy, and knowledge of their product. The install went well and quickly and they were very conscientious in working around my pets so none escaped or was traumatized. The windows are gorgeous and the job went quickly considering the size of the install. I would definitely recommend them and I'd use them again if I had any more windows. But since I have a guarantee for the rest of my life, my contact will only occur if one breaks. Great job, great company, great decision on my part!

Description of Work
replaced all my windows and patio sliding door with double paned windows and screens.

Category replacement windows

(Removed member name), I want to personally thank you for your review about our company. I am very appreciative that you even nominated your experience as a page of happiness. I have told Jarred and he is extremely pleased to hear that you gave us such a great review on Angie's List. Aldo, is also happy that you spoke of him so highly. Thank you and welcome to the Universal family, Teresa Moebius / Owner Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas 702.483.6900

10/13/2015

james K.

They came out..... replaced all windows and a new door. Then they came back to rectify a minor problem, very credible, responsible company. We were pleased with the experience.

Description of Work
All new windows and a new door for our home.

Category replacement windows, doors

(Removed member name), I am glad to hear your experience with our company went as planned. We strive for customer service and try to keep all of our customers happy, whether new or old you will be treated like you are part of the family. Welcome to the Universal Family, Teresa Moebius / Owner Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas 702.483.6900

07/22/2015

William S.

They did a great job. Were responsive and prompt.

Description of Work
Replaced a window.

Category replacement windows

We appreciate your business and thank you for your referral. If you ever need anything else we'll be here for you.

04/06/2015

SCOTT P.

Called and made an appointment for a bid to replace (1) window and to fix a sliding glass door and company never showed. They called the day of the appointment and said since I never called them back to reconfirm they cancelled my appointment. When I originally made the appointment nobody ever told me they would be calling to confirm the appointment and if I didn't call back they would cancel. They also never told me that the bid to replace (1) window was going to take 1 1/2 hours. I don't see how it can take 1 1/2 hours to give me a bid on a window that two other companies did in 20 minutes. The owner called me to reschedule and proceeded to tell me that they don't repair sliding glass doors when I was told when I made the appointment they did. Company left a very bad taste in my mouth by what transpired.

Category replacement windows, doors

Sorry for everything that transpired. Universal Windows Direct prides ourselves with our customer service skills and are surely apologetic. We try our best to communicate with our customers with clarity. The miscommunication that took place; makes me as the owner, feel like I have failed in trying to keep a perfect track record with all my customers especially with the Angie’s list community. I will learn from this feedback and will use it in the future to make sure that this does not happen to any other customers or potential clients. I can only put myself in your shoes and even though no service was rendered you have the right to your feelings and I totally agree with your grade. It’s not about how many times you fall down Scott, but about how many times you get back up! “Nothing is ever as easy as one may think; in contrast nothing is ever as hard as one may contemplate in doing” Teresa Moebius / Owner Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas (702) 483.6990

03/05/2015

Jennifer G.

They were a little late but it was ok I was going to be home all day. They started work right away, and my door was up by lunch. It looks so good. I love it. They came today to paint and touch up. What a good job. I' am very happy. I will recommend them. I'am going to use them again for a window replacement soon.

Description of Work
Put in french doors.

Category replacement windows, doors

[member name remove], Thank you for the feedback on your new french doors. I am sorry it has taken so long to get back to you and apologize for the late response. Our company is currently penetrating into the solar industry and has been so hectic getting everything in order. Please feel free to call if you need any assistance and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again and Welcome to the Universal family, Teresa Moebius Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas Owner (702) 483-6900

12/27/2014

timothy F.

The folks at Universal Windows really did it all right. From our initial visit with Tommy and Teressa at their store, to the home visit by salesperson Alan, and finally culminating with the install crew Aldo and Julio, everything went perfect, All our questions were answered and we got a great price quote that we couldn't pass up. A coulple weeks later, the new windows were installed in one day. The install crew displayed professionalism and thoroughness not always seen in todays time pressed environment. You can readily tell the difference between a family run operation where everyone cares and the other assembly line guys who are concerned with the bottom line exclusively. We've already had neighbors inquire about the great job performed for us by Universal Windows Direct.

Description of Work
Installed seven window assemblies and one sliding door

Category replacement windows, doors

[member name removed], The Angie’s list review is very satisfying to hear. You even nominated us for a Page of Happiness! Good contractors are not a dime a dozen; especially here in Las Vegas; and that’s how we differentiate from our competition. Not cutting corners, quality, and great customer service is just the beginning. It is an everlasting learning experience that helps us to better our relationships with not only our customers but also with our employees. Professionalism is key in keeping customers happy and we pride ourselves and the way we conduct business. Thanks again and Welcome to the Universal family, Teresa Moebius Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas Owner (702) 483-6900

11/04/2014

amy C.

The person I met with to go over my options and to discuss the work was very professional. The gentleman who did the installation was great. They took out the old and put in the new with very little fuss. They cleaned up all their mess and were done in 3 1/2 hours. I was surprised how quick they were. Very happy with my new windows.

Description of Work
We had 5 windows replaced. Couple of them quite large.

Category replacement windows

We are glad to hear that everything went well with your home exterior makeover. I am glad to hear that our field representative and installation process was professional. It baffles me why we received a B grade under professionalism. If you could further explain or call me directly I would like to correct this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your review and for any other exterior remodels don't hesitate to call. Thanks again and Welcome to the Universal family, Teresa Moebius Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas Owner (702) 483-6900

10/27/2014

Emmitt F.

He got me away from fixing supper, and when I asked for a card and told him I would think about it, he pressed on with questions; I do not like being questioned by a stranger, especially after I have said no thank you once. I told him again, perhaps less than politely, that I didn't ask for him to come to my door and try to sell me something, but I would consider his service in my own time, and asked again for a card. After another impolite exchange from me, I told him "just give me the card." He finally did what I asked, I thanked him, and he went on his way.. Now, I admit to being somewhat obstinate, but I am one of those folks who will ask for something I want, when I am ready; I don't need some arm twister coming to me.. One "NO, Thanks" should be enough. I may contact the company in the future, since they have a good rating on Angie's List, but I was put out and put off by the canvasser - I probably would have been by any canvasser, because that is just my nature.. Another reviewer remarked that the buying experience was akin to trying to buy a car, and I can certainly agree.

Description of Work
Salesman going door to door - canvasing.

Category replacement windows

[member name removed] Thank you for sharing your experience. I can certainly understand your frustration and am personally apologetic with my upmost sincerity. Our canvass medium is used as a personalized marketing strategy that works well on most occasions. We have canvassed hundreds of areas in Clark county and have never had a direct complaint. I am glad you have brought this to my attention, for it is impossible for me to supervise every aspect of my business, and greatly appreciate your input. I have called a team meeting and will address your concern with my employees and will take prompt corrective measures as deemed necessary. Thank you for your feedback and much appreciated, Teresa Moebius Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas Owner (702) 483-6900

09/07/2014

ROSS K.

They arrived promptly and got right to work. The windows fit perfectly and look like they are the original windows. They finished quickly and the windows were exactly as promised. Our salesman was knowledgeable and took the time to tell us about the windows and how they are built. This was a big decision and they made it easy. We are happy and will be replacing additional windows in the near future. Great quality product and staff.

Description of Work
Replaced certain windows in our house that were 27 years old.

Category replacement windows

(member name), I wanted to take the time to personally thank you for the review. I take pride in running this business and try to make your exterior remodel process as smooth as possible. Anytime you are doing a home remodel, whether big or small, it is always a big decision and want you to feel comfortable in what contractor you choose. Once again thank you for voicing your opinion about our company and how we conduct business. Thanks again and Welcome to the Universal family, Teresa Moebius Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas Owner (702) 483-6900

08/29/2014

Craig S.

Product is good. Installation excellent. Buying experience reminded me a little bit of trying to purchase a car.

Description of Work
Installed six windows in home.

Category replacement windows

[Member name removed], Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with our services and product. We, Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas, act in a utmost professional manner while dealing with a potential client. Now [member name removed] I want to personally apologize about your sales experience. I have taken note of your experience and have acted accordingly. On a lighter note, if you use Southwest Gas and want to take advantage of this years rebate we will assist you through that process. Thanks again and Welcome to the Universal family, Teresa Moebius Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas Owner (702) 483-6900 Welcome to the Universal family,

08/25/2014

Deanna D.

The installers were even 1/2 hour early. They were very professional, did an excellent job and cleaned up everything. Even our security company was impressed with the job they did, since he had to re-install the wire to our security system.

Description of Work
We had new energy efficient windows installed on the west facing windows in our house.

Category replacement windows

[member name removed], It sounds to me the earlier the installation the better not to mention how professional they were. I am glad that you love your new exterior home remodel and everything went seamlessly. Not only were you impressed with the installation but your security company was as well. I can only imagine how many installations he's seen. We stand by our quality and exceed well above par expectations. Don't forget about the Southwest Gas rebate. Once again much appreciated, Welcome to the Universal family, Teresa Moebius Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas Owner (702) 483-6900

08/17/2014

george C.

service was great 5 windows installed this year top of the line double coated argon filled air space the job was complete in 2 hours

Description of Work
windows

Category replacement windows

[member name removed], Another repeat customer. Thank you for choosing us as your local window contractor. I know how satisfied you were with the first batch that you came back for another. You have convinced us as a business that Angie's list was a very important resource to utilize.Thank you for getting us on board and we promise we will keep our customers not only satisfied but constantly exceed their expectations. Once again thank you for your business and if you need any other exterior work done give the office or Eugene a call. Welcome to the Universal family again, Teresa Moebius Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas Owner (702) 483-6900

07/30/2014

James L.

Two people took 1 day to complete the removal of old windows & doors & install the new windows & doors. They were very careful & professional, cleaning up as they worked, removing all the old windows, doors, trim, etc. from the premises. They cleaned all the new windows & trim, inside & out. The painter who came the next day to paint the entry door & trim was also very careful & professional. All in all, it was about as painless an experience one can expect when remodeling or upgrading your home.

Description of Work
They removed the iron security bars, 2 old slider windows, patio door, & entry door. Installed 2 new "Energy Star" windows, patio door, & entry door. They insulated around all with expanding foam, installed new trim & then caulked around everything , inside & out. They replaced the security bars & patched stucco where necessary. The primer coated Entry Door & trim was painted the next day.

Category replacement windows, stucco, doors

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. You explained the installation process and how painless it was. I am glad you recognized the professionalism that we practice with all of our customers. I know your doors and windows look beautiful and if you need anything else please feel free to contact us. Sorry to cut it short but you pretty much summed it up with your review. James thanks again for your feedback and enjoy your new windows and doors. Welcome to the Universal family, Teresa Moebius Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas Owner (702) 483-6900

07/28/2014

damon L.

The Salesman was on time, friendly, and knew his product line. He was not pushy and shared payment options. The installation team arrived early and were very respectful of our home. They completed the job in a timely manner and cleaned the area upon completion of the installation.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced our sliding dual paned gas filled French Doors.

Category replacement windows, doors

I am thrilled to read your review on Angie’s List. I’m glad to hear that you are happy with our products and services that were rendered. I am glad that the sales rep was not pushy and our installation team arrived early. Punctuality is very important to us as a business. We understand how precious time is for the consumer and try to be as punctual as possible. Cleanliness is also another area of concern. We, at Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas, make sure your house is in better condition than it was when we first arrived. If you need any other exterior projects don’t hesitate to give us a ring. Welcome to the Universal family, Teresa Moebius Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas Owner (702) 483-6900

07/15/2014

Gayle P.

From estimate to install, this company is great. They showed up which is a plus in Las Vegas! The installer was professional to a "T" and cleaned his work area afterward. Beautiful product.

Description of Work
This company did everything they said they would. The product is everything they promised. I am a happy customer.

Category replacement windows

[member name removed], I am glad to see your positive feedback on Angie’s List! It sounds like you had an exceptional experience in dealing with our company. It also sounds like you have had some bad involvements with other contractors here in Vegas. We try our best to differentiate our company from other contractors by following through and being punctual from beginning to end. Professionalism is key, whether it’s 1 window or 50 we will deliver the same quality and expectations regardless. Thank you and don’t hesitate to call if you need any other windows replaced! Welcome to the Universal family, Teresa Moebius Universal Windows Direct Las Vegas Owner (702) 483-6900