Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada

Founded 1938 • With Angi since August 2008

6000 S Eastern Ave # 2E

Las Vegas, NV 89119

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite and rodent control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save! ...

Patty D.

After failures with other companies Finally success with Truly Nolan

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

KATHLEEN M.

Very regular. On time. Reminders from scheduling department. Pleasant technician.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Barabra H.

Always cheerful and dependable. We had no issues with pests at all. I did not feel they used more poison than needed, a huge plus for one who admires local wildlife.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Roberta G.

The company is very professional, courtesy and knowledgeable. Technicians are well spoken and explain the work needed in detail. We use their services for several properties.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Laurie B.

Termite control and inspection. Very professional and in time

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Lorraine C.

we use Truly Nolen on a monthly basis

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

James L.

It went very well have been using them for several years they are very good at what they do would recommend them they service our property quarterly. Excellent job.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Samantha B.

Trent was awesome but the customer service from the managers and receptionist were terrible. The receptionist was very rude. And a bit of a smart a$$. They also continued to come to my house when I wasn’t home and spraying. I have dogs and turtles. Hopefully my turtle is still alive. Don’t know what was used to spray.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Leonard O.

Have not had any issues with pests in our Las Vegas Vacation Home since.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Sue W.

Always excellent service! Often can come the same day. Well worth paying for their quarterly service, which covers inside/outside treatments. Technicians are friendly and knowledgeable, and always listen to your concerns. They have always been able to help me with any problem I have thrown at them. Additionally, this company has been around for a very long time and is national. So they have good staffing and are always well-stocked with chemicals. It is "truly" the best money I have spent to maintain my house. Once you have a professional treat your property, you will never go back to trying to get rid of pests yourself.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Betsy H.

ive had them for years,,,,,always dependable..

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Paul B.

I have used Truly Nolen for over 10 years and am a very happy customer. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

tammy M.

Not very good at their job, tried 2 different people

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Lesley C.

I’ve had them for a few years and am very satisfied with their service

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Judy C.

Las Vegas Truly Nolen was the third company I've hired to get rid of rats in my attic. Initially, the Truly Nolen rodent specialist tried hard to prevent rats from getting in. But I still had rats and the specialist never returned to my house after the first month. I only saw his assistant every month when he would remove any dead rats that had been trapped in my attic. I cancelled the rat removal service at the end of my one year contract. I do not recommend using Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control for rats in the attic. I paid $1010 for rat exclusion plus another $60/month for one year.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

James P.

Used them for years. They remind us via phone of the monthly visit. We leave the Gate lock on the fence. They do the job and make sure the gate is locked so our dog does not get out. (unlike the neighbor's pool guy) The summary is given via email. Always friendly. Come out if anything comes up (which it does not)

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Robert J.

Great! Another company failed & wanted 3 times the price to come back where they failed.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Elizabeth B.

I have been using Truly Nolen since 2013. For a fee they come out every quarter and do treatments. If a problem arises between appointments, they quickly come out and treat that problem at no charge. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

07/05/2017

David H.

I called Truly Nolen 6/20/2017 to schedule an inspection on 6/30/2017. I was told that Lee, the licensed inspector and area manager, would come at 3:00 to inspect the property and provide a quote for service. On 6/30/2017 I called at 3:15 as no one had shown up. I was told that the 3:00 time frame was actually a 3:00-5:00 window, and Lee would come to the property by 5:00. No one ever showed up or called. I called 7/5/2017 to ask why no one showed up for the scheduled appointment and was told "I'm sorry", but was not given any explanation as to what happened on 6/30/2017. The lack of contact and responsiveness was extremely unprofessional and I will be looking to other companies to provide my pest control service.

Description of Work
Residential pest inspection and possible contract to provide pest control services

01/18/2017

Albert L.

We had it done before the bugs really get going. Price wise, I think they're average. They were responsive. I liked that they took care of inside and outside. They put down ant bait for ants to take back to their nests. They put it under cabinets and things.

Description of Work
Pest control for ants.

04/02/2014

William T.

I have had Truly Norln for almost 8 years now and I have had it with them. For the past two years I have had scheduling problems. Because I have my yard locked and a dogie door, I reuire tham to schedule the appointments with me and only me. They can't seem to get this straight. They show up when no one is home or when we least expect it. They call and leave messages that I sometime do not get. The office staff can't seem to get this right time after time, complaint after complaint. So, good bye Truly Nolen. Good insect protection but terrible scheduling.

Description of Work
Sprayed yard for insects.

11/17/2013

michael R.

The inspector could have taken advantage of me, been dishonest and said it was termites and treated for termites - but he didn't. There was no charge. I highly recommend this company for their honesty. I will use them for routine bug prevention.

Description of Work
I thought I probably had termites because I saw several "dust" piles at my foundation exterior below wood stucco walls. I previously had termites in Los Angeles and thought this was the same as what I saw in L.A. The inspector came to my house and identified the "dust" as cricket droppings.

05/13/2013

Jennifer P.

They do offer a slight discount if you pay a year in advance, which we did last year. However, it isn't enough of a discount to make it worth tying up your money for a year. They are flexible- they always call to tell you when they are coming, and will change with your schedule.

Description of Work
Routine house and yard pest control. We have used them since we moved here last year, and never find a bug inside the house. They show up on time, and their prices are standard for this area. We will stay with them.

Category pest control, lawn service, lawn treatment

07/23/2012

Brenda S.

Handymen had told us we had termites in the piers of our courtyard. The man from Truly Nolan came out and inspected the area. He was very knowledgeable. He said subterranean termites were present and told us to encase the wooden piers in concrete or otherwise prevent them from being in contact with the soil. The termites will be unable to damage the wood. Termite extermination can be quite costly and prevention is the most cost-effective method of handling them.

Description of Work

Category pest control

07/06/2012

Shelley S.

It seems to be working. If we have issues we called them. They are going a good job. They kind of do everything when they come. I am satisfied with the service that they provide.

Description of Work
We used Truly Nolen Pest and Termite Control for pest control services. They come out every three months.

Bobby's Landscaping Services

With over 5 years of experience in the Landscaping industry, Bobby's Landscaping Services is your industry expert in Clark county. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, and we look forward to working with you!

J&J Landscape

Our team seeks to exceed each and every one of your expectations by transforming the landscape into a functional work of art that can be enjoyed in every season. Our work is especially suited to your taste for the landscape to become perfectly integrated into the aesthetics of the property. Once the transformation is complete, our maintenance team continues to work hard to keep the property looking great! We also offer seasonal and when needed services; no job is too small and we work fast!

Rafael Lawn Maintenance

Locally owned and operated. Prompt. Punctual. Professional. Let us take the work out of Lawn and Yard Work so you can enjoy a perfectly manicured lawn. Call us and take advantage of your Member Discount!!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada

How is Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada overall rated?

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada open?

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada is open:

Sunday: 5:00 AM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada provide

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada offer free estimates?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada offers free project estimates.

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada offer a senior discount?

No, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada does not offer a senior discount.

Does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada offer emergency services?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada?

Yes, Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada offers warranties.

What services does Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada offer?

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control of Las Vegas, Nevada offers the following services: Control - pest, termite, mosquito, bed bug, rodent, ant, flea, tick, cockroach, spider, bee, wasp, bird, fly, beetle & lawn.