TreePro

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

3540 W Sahara Ave # 226

Las Vegas, NV 89102

We provide trimming and removal of all types of trees. Specialists in Palm Tree trimming and skinning (to give your tree that RESORT look). Price always includes hauling away of all debris and thorough cleanup. Also complete yard Cleanups including bush trimming and removals. Stump grinding of trunks. Our crews are professional and thorough....

11/13/2020

Georgette R.

Terrible!!!! Tress were to be be lowered by 5-10 feet and dead wood to be removed from the screen .My trees that were planted to provide privacy are ruined. I called the owner during the service to tell him he needed to come out because his men had ruined my trees by cutting away all the screen. He told his guys to stop cutting cleanup and go to next job. He told me he would come to my house a little latter. We have called him several times and he still hasn't come to our home.

Description of Work
tress to be trimmed

06/27/2020

Glenn & Dora S.

I had used this service for a few years now, even got wood from them this year. However, shortly after they trimmed this year I got a lot of now I know are called "Seed Pods" so I called to get them trimmed before they sprouted. Ron ask me to call back in June as their may be more??? Ok, so I called in after pods are blooming like crazy over my pool no less, and he said he was busy with a client and would call me when he was done. Didn't call, so I called and left message, then sent a text and finally after days of back and forth made a date a week later. So Thursday we were scheduled from 10 to 12:30 arrival time. No call, no show. Called left message, no return. Sent a text and he sends me a picture of a bad cut on a hand through gloves and explained they had an accident and he was going to contact us that evening and reschedule. No call, no text, nada, So I text him yet again, a long text back how behind he was and he was going to try to go over his schedules over the weekend and see what he could do as he was 10 days out. So when I said I was afraid I couldn't wait 10 more days as I had a mess, and I guess I had to find another trimmer, his response was ok. To say I was stunned is an understatement, as I pay cash, never complained and been a customer for a few years, so I responded Wow, for which I received a litany of how I failed as a customer to understand his predicament (which can't return messages, show up, etc) as he was sooo busy and he was going to contact me after he went over the schedules, which is not what was said, I have the text, and he would rather take care of the other people who were more understanding and pleasant to deal with. I confess I have never had to chase a business down repeatedly to do a job, nor have I received the kind of treatment I received from someone I had done business with for years with no apparent reason. I don't know what has happened to him, reading reviews I see he apparently goes through "spells" like this periodically. So my advice, STAY AWAY! Who knows which Ron will show up

Description of Work
4 Palm Trees Trimmed

04/19/2020

Art C.

Completed it was done professionally pictures were taken after I will use them again.

Description of Work
yard clean up removal of tree and stump grinding

01/26/2020

Carol W.

Crew arrived on time and work proceeded as agreed. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
8 large trees (3 mesquites, 2 pines, 2 olives & a palm needed attention.

11/13/2019

Steve F.

Did an excellent job. Had 8 feet of my 4 trees skinned. A time consuming process but worth the cost.

Description of Work
Palm tree trimming and skinning.

09/10/2019

Tom A.

They showed up on time, completed the job and cleaned up. Everything looks much better.

Description of Work
Had a large tree that needed to be thinned out. They were quick to respond for the estimate. Sergio was knowledgeable and explained what to expect.

05/21/2019

MARILYN I.

They did good job. The owner was fair and provides the whole trimming and did a really good job.

Description of Work
They trimmed my trees.

05/09/2019

John S.

The workers were fast and knew how much to cut off all branches. All work areas were cleaned thoroughly and they even removed some weeds.

Description of Work
trimming 2 trees and 7 bushes on residential property

04/15/2019

R F.

Wanted me to text photos. I was not able so he said that he would send an estimator. Texted me a bid that was 75% lower than others---SURE it was--it was not my job.

Description of Work
Remove a tree and additional grooming

Category tree service

I’m confused ?? We asked if you do text messaging and you told us no. Ok no problem, some people do and are very happy with the convenience of texting. We got the address from you and drove by and looked at the dead tree in the front yard the next day. We gave you our price. And you gave us an “[Member Name Removed]” review for that ?? Not sure what is wrong with this experience, sorry that something about this upset you.

03/31/2019

Douglas M.

Excellent work. I have used them in the past and this job was handled just as professionally as the last and at a very reasonable price. I will not hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
Removed trees and pruned the others

03/25/2019

NANCY F.

Ron responded quickly to my request. I sent a photo of work I needed done. He quoted me a price, which was acceptable, and we scheduled the work. The crew came the next day. First, they checked with me to make sure they knew exactly what I had in mind.They performed the work and when they were done, once again, checked with me to see that I was satisfied. They did a nice job and cleaned up afterward. I will definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
I needed an African Sumac trimmed and also a fan palm.

03/16/2019

Patrick G.

Very well. The price seemed quite reasonable, and Ron was professional. The crew did a good job and cleaned up very well afterwards. The only problem was that another crew needed help, so this crew left to go help the other for an hour or two, which extended the length of this job. But I would hire them again. I'm happy with the price and the work they did.

Description of Work
Remove a 30-foot Chilean mesquite tree.

03/05/2019

David L.

Ron and his team were quick to respond, great with communication, and professional in their conduct. We will definitely use their services again and I highly recommended them.

Description of Work
Large pine tree removal

03/01/2019

Richard R.

Ron is very easy to work with and his crew are top notch. They work fast, do a great job and clean up completely when when the job is finished. They will be the only ones I use from now on.

Description of Work
Remove a large palm tree in a confined space next to my swimming pool.

Category tree service

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others.

01/22/2019

Patricia M.

All required trees and pyracantha bushes were trimmed to my satisfaction. All trimmed limbs were hauled away and yard was satisfactorily cleaned up.

Description of Work
Tree and pyracantha trimming.

11/14/2018

Carol J.

Excellent service, prompt response to my first call for service. Extremely happy with the results. Professional crew, cleaned up after. Fair price and would definitely call again when trimming needed in the future.

Description of Work
Trimming and thinning of Mesquite tree

11/10/2018

Jim C.

TreePro did a great job at a great price. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cut down 3 palm trees

09/02/2018

Tom A.

The guys did great work, they were fast and they cleaned everything up afterwards! Great work and a very fair price!

Description of Work
Palm tree clean up

08/29/2018

Leatena B.

Very professional. Cleaned up afterwards nicely!

Description of Work
Trees trimming

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

08/25/2018

Sharon H.

multiple trees needed trimming. they did such a random trimming job, you would think they had never trimmed a tree before. They all looked lopsided and with holes. Will never hire them again. Palms fronds removed, and they did do a good job on that.

Description of Work
Palms and other trees trimmed

08/24/2018

Sharon H.

They did an excellent job on the palms at both properties. We would definitely use them again for the palms. Now on the other trees, I'm not so sure. They took out several dead branches on an ash tree, which was our main concern. But could have done a little better job on that shaping. But it's OK. But on a tree in our back yard, not such a good job at all. Looks like a hole in one side of the tree, as if they just cut willy-nilly. I don't know what they were thinking, or if they were thinking at all. Thankfully this tree is in the back!

Description of Work
Trimmed several palms with heavy dead fronds at one house and trimmed palms and other trees at our residence.

08/20/2018

Lucy D.

3 fellows spent all day. completed job by end of the day.

Description of Work
trimmed 18 palms

08/19/2018

anthony F.

2 times no call ,no show .will never call again. if he didn't want the work ,should just say so.

Description of Work
tree trimming

Category tree service

Just to be clear. I missed 2 times that I was supposed to give you an estimate. We did not no call/ no show to do work. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to get there. I know that you were happy with our work when we worked for you the first time. I have been extremely busy myself. I am the only one that does the estimates. I apologize for missing meeting with you. You live around the corner from me and I told you I would stop by on the way home. Thank you for calling, sorry I wasn’t able to help you.

08/13/2018

Naomi C.

They responded promptly and quoted and estimate. I booked their service and was supposed to be contacted the night prior with an arrival time. When they failed to contact me I phoned the next morning, to see if I was scheduled. I was told they would come as soon as they left a worker who had been stung on the job prior to mine. Needless to say, they never came and I never heard back. Considering that they failed to schedule in the first place, I think the whole story was false.

Description of Work
tree thinning and trim

08/03/2018

Lynda D.

On Tuesday, 7/31/18 I obtained 4 recommendations from Angie's List and called 3 for an estimate. One was not able to do the work until mid September. Another on was out of the office. I called TreePro and Ron answered immediately. We set a time for the estimate for the next day and Ron was there as promised. He provided the estimate with a breakdown of the work and cost. I then called my Husband, provided the info and Immediately called Ron to schedule the work for Friday, 8/3. The team showed up as scheduled, confirmed the job to be done and got right to work. Everything was excellent. The team, the work performed and the owner - Ron. Everyone was very professional and the work was done efficiently. They made sure everything was cleanup and where the pine tree was cut down they covered the ground down stump and raked the area. In fact a neighbor walked down to see the job and asked for Ron's business card. Top Notch company.

Description of Work
Cut down 1 pine tree and cut limbs from another tree hanging over the sidewalk.

Category hauling services, landscaping, tree service

Bobby's Landscaping Services

With over 5 years of experience in the Landscaping industry, Bobby's Landscaping Services is your industry expert in Clark county. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, and we look forward to working with you!

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

HERNANDEZ2315 LANDSCAPING

Specializing in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, pavers, sintetyc grass, irrigations sytem and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Tree trimming and removal. Stump grinding. General Cleanups.

Installation of water features or landscape furniture, concrete or hardscape.