Terminix - Las Vegas -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • With Angi since August 2008

1856 Pama Ln Ste B

Las Vegas, NV 89119

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

10/03/2018

Molly G.

We are very happy with them and so we had a contract with them here. They come every three months. They always let me know when they are coming and they are flexible for any adjustments. Two years ago, my neighbor had a rat problem. The rats seemed to have left as I haven't seen them.

Description of Work
I started with them around the nineties nad have used them in other places.

Category pest control

We love when our customers are satisfied!. Please let us know if we can assist you anything else.

12/04/2017

Jan B.

Fine. The insulation workers showed up late the second day. Did not like that I wasn't told ahead of time. Also, they should have put 3 times the amount of plastic down - took my housekeeper a long time to clean up the mess. The Terminix guys were great though. Chris worked hard to find where the rats were getting in. Nick was nice to deal with too.

Description of Work
Rat removal. New insulation.

Category pest control, home inspection, insulation

Thank you for sharing your Terminix experience! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need additional assistance at 1.844.251.2164. -Lisa O.

06/17/2017

stephanie B.

Our exterminator Kyle, is maybe the only reason why we stay with Terminix. The guy is completely amazing. He is beyond professional, he does a great job, he is very thorough, and I feel bad when he has to put on his bee suit and fight with the wasp's that we have but he does such a good job and I can not speak highly enough of him. He does an amazing job. I am so much more impressed with the service now since we have him. The people we had in Memphis were terrible, but he is just completely amazing. Terminix should be very proud that they have an employee like him. We have had them since 2000. I would give Kyle an "A" on everything. He is just amazing. There is no better exterminator, he really is thorough, and he is just so polite and professional. He is just a nice person. He's does not creep me out. He has been with them for a long time. Terminix is lucky they have him.

Description of Work
He comes out every quarter.

Category pest control

Thank you for being a part of the Terminix family. -Lisa O.

Clifford M.

They were supposed to call me and let me know if they are coming by which they didn’t do. When they come out, they do a pretty good job as far as I’m concerned but they were supposed to call me and let me know they are coming and they didn’t do it. I can’t have my gates unlocked so they can come and do the service in the backyard and stuff like that.

Description of Work
I use Terminix for pest control. I use them every quarter. They did just a regular spraying.

Clifford M.

They performed exactly as they said they would. They pretty much on time. When they said they show up, they show up. They called.

Clifford M.

I would recommend them because of their price.

09/08/2015

Allen W.

I admit Our business is considered a challenge to the pest control professionals, by not receiving a call back or any other contact for that matter from this cracker jack operation can only mean two things; that they only pick and choose the easy jobs, or that they are so mickey mouse that they don't have the expertise, skills, or competency to conduct a professionally managed pest control operation. I'll leave which one to you the reader.

Description of Work
Tried to get a estimate for commercial pest control service, left contact info on their website, yet the Local office did not call or email to follow up, despite receiving a confirmation email from their national headquarters saying that someone will contact shortly.

04/30/2015

SHARON T.

mI've had occasion to call customer service recently. First of all, the calls go to a call center then a message is taken for the local office to call the customer back within 24 hours. I waited 3 days and never got a call back, so I called again and left another message, no reply. So I emailed a request to cancel my account. I want a local company that where I can actually speak to someone who cares about my problem.

Description of Work
The service technician is very punctual & responsive. However, customer service is terrible.

04/23/2015

Mike S.

They do a pretty good job. They stand behind there work. They will come out within a day. We had scorpions and they took care of the problem. The guy who sprays is very knowledgeable of the insects and how to get rid of them.

Description of Work
Pest control.

03/28/2015

David B.

The person who does it here is the same all the time and we really like him. He is responsive and neat. We get him to use a hand spray. One that he carries on his back row than dragging hoses through our yard that pushes stones all over the place. Some other people use a hose and they knock over things and push stones out of place. They tell us when their appointment is and we can change it, but they come right when they are supposed to be here and give us a pretty narrow window.

Description of Work
For pest control, we use Terminix. They come every two months. They spray outside and if necessary, inside.

08/23/2014

Mario G.

They are a little expensive for me, but they have a good service. They were punctual.

Description of Work
I have used Terminix Pest Control.

07/01/2014

John & Annette S.

We absolutely love them. They are wonderful. I get a discount because I pay for a whole year in advance. If your gate is open he can come in and do what he needs to do in case you are not there. They are very reliable. They are basically always on time. I don't have any complaints. I've signed up for the whole next year.

Description of Work
We've had Terminix for years. They come every three month. They spray the whole outside. They even go under rocks and stuff, anywhere he thinks the critters might be hiding.

01/15/2014

Davor J.

I changed addresses and it took several months before they stopped sending me wrong bills. Also they DID not prompt with an email and they DID not call in advance of treatment three times in a row, even though I called them and informed them that somehow they missed providing that service. When the technician showed up, he rang the bell once after completing the work and did not weight long enough for me to open the door. He was gone as fast as a FedEx delivery person.

Description of Work
Four times per year routine outside the house pest treatment.

08/29/2013

James A.

Their price was reasonable. They had a great service man, very friendly, very professional and did a good job. I just stopped using them because I felt like I could maybe do it myself. He was super nice.

Description of Work
I used Terminix but I stopped using them. I bought this from another company, I got them down to a low price and then they were sold to Terminix so I didn't really buy it from Terminix.

01/28/2013

Kirk M.

They prompt and they call in advance.

Description of Work
They come once a quarter. They sprayed the outside for ants.

10/11/2012

Brandy P.

We've been using Terminix ever since they bought out our old exterminator, Rhino. We've repeatedly asked them to come only on Fridays so someone can be there to let them in the house and into the backyard. They agree, then show up on Thursday, like they did again today. It was pouring rain today and my husband came home to their bill in the door. They sprayed in the pouring rain!!! He called to complain to the office and they were less than responsive. As of today, they're fired.

Description of Work
Exterminator services.

09/04/2012

STEPHEN S.

I would not recommend this service to anyone. If the client tells you multiple times there is a problem then you should step up your game not patronize them with excuses.

Description of Work
I had Rhino bug service before and loved it, but they were taken over by Terminex at least 5 months ago. Since then I haven't been very happy with them. My house used to be completely bug free and now I'm finding them all the time. The guy is nice and professional and they are happy to come out again an spray, but when I complain because of the bugs he just gives me some excuse like I moved the trap or something. I never had never needed "traps" before with Rhino.

07/02/2012

John & Annette S.

They have always done an excellent job for us. We have a monthly contract with them. They are very effective in controlling the pests. They let us know via email when they will be here and they are usually pretty prompt. They seem to know what they are doing. The price is satisfactory. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
We use Terminix for pest control. They were here with in the last three weeks.

06/22/2012

Adolph C.

They do an excellent job at a reasonable price. They spray the interior and exterior. If I need additional service, they come out and take care of them at no additional cost. They answer all my questions.

Description of Work
Terminix provides pest control services for me.

06/21/2012

Ann G.

The service was alright, but I have yet to hear from them since they came out to spray. I have signed a 12 month contract, but they have yet to come out again. The company is not very professional, but the actual people who do the work are.

Description of Work
They came and spayed the outside of home.

06/20/2012

Ronald C.

They are very pro-active about getting contact with you and setting up contact times. Their service is by far the best of all others I've used. They are very easy to reach. I pretty much won't use anybody else anymore.

Description of Work
I have an on-going contract with Terminix for pest control. They did a termite inspection. They come out every 60 days.

06/14/2012

Mary C.

They are usually really good. However, I have to call then multiple times after the first time. But they are very good about just coming out.

Description of Work
We have used Terminix for pest control.

06/13/2012

Clark F.

I have five homes and I pay every 90 days. I have never been there when they are there and I just see the result. I chose them for their reputation. All the pests went away. The price is okay.

Description of Work
I used Terminix for pest control. They just do the outdoors for the spiders and the ants.

05/25/2012

Shirley J.

They do an excellent job at a reasonable price. I would recommend them and continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
They provide pest control services

05/21/2012

Cesaria M.

They are okay. They are cordial and come on time.

Description of Work
They do general pest control. They spray outside for pests.

2nd Generation Pest Control

2nd Generation Pest Control is located in Las Vegas, NV and serves Clark county (except Boulder City). We are owner operated and have been in business since 1983 offering pest elimination and pest control services. 2nd Generation Pest Control offers emergency services. We do not require contracts. Call us for a consultation and free estimate on your next pest control need. We are licensed and insured for your protection and a member of the National Pest Control Association .

Titan Exteriors

We specialize in exterior pressure washing(driveways, sidewalks etc) and soft washing (house wash, car detail) in Mohave county and The Las Vegas metropolitan.

Shamrock Home Inspection

Shamrock Home Inspection prides itself in providing Top Quality Professional Home Inspections under the Highest of Standards. Attention to detail, your safety, and honesty are key attributes of the inspection process provided. Shamrock Home Inspection offers the most comprehensive and complete Home inspection possible. As one of the premier home inspection companies serving the Las Vegas, and all surrounding communities including Pahrump. Shamrock’s goal is to provide our clients thorough, complete, and timely inspections, with the most comprehensive and informative reports possible. Shamrock’s experienced, qualified and well trained inspectors places your satisfaction and safety above all else. Our passion for performing detailed, thorough home inspections for our clients shows in our product and our continual five (5) star ratings. After the inspection, we remain available for any questions or follow up that may be required.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential and commercial ant, mice, pest, termite, bed bug control, exterminators, baiting systems, prevention treatments & attic insulation.