T & M Automotive Fleet & RV

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2006

3921 W Oquendo Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89118

T & M Automotive is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Las Vegas, NV 89118 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Inspections and Emissions, Undercar Services, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks, Towing, Quick Lube Services and Auto & Home Propane Repair since 1992. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call at 702-617-2770 to let us know how we can help you! ...

09/27/2017

Cathy L.

I called up to make the appointment and they answered immediately and were able to make an appointment that week. Staff was very professional and nice. They kept me informed on what they diagnosed and how long it would take to fix. They had the van ready on time and the price was very reasonable. I will definitely take my vehicles back to them.

Description of Work
My van needed the radiator repaired and belts replaced.

Category auto repair,small appliance repair

02/28/2017

Linda M.

Brakes were diagnosed and explained to me. The knocking/popping noise has been corrected by the mounts etc fix. The A/C is still a work in progress, and the running rough is actually a noise in a pulley within the A/C compressor. That wasn't found until I returned to pick up the car. Since I have lady ears, which are sharper than man ears, I could still hear the tin-can sound. Once I pointed it out, they will now fix that. I just have to made an appt and go back in. Service and staff are excellent. (Altho they DO have man ears, which over time and sticking heads in engines, tend to not hear those nuances in tin-can sounds ). I am so very happy with this place. They were highly recommended by friends, and it's a relief to finally find an honest shop!

Description of Work
Thought I needed brakes. Also subtle knocking/popping sounds in the front, A/C vacuum hose leak, and running rough ( in my old-lady opinion). Turns out I still have very adequate brakes. They did replace engine mounts and steering shaft.

Category auto repair,car inspections

06/24/2015

Michael U.

I have been going to T & M Auto for years and have always been satisfied with their work. They are competent, honest, and provide outstanding service. You can rest easy that they will do the job right and not rip you off. This shop comes highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced front brake pads and front rotors.

02/16/2015

Vicki L.

They are real honest and they don't recommend service that we don't need. Their price is fair and they have always done good work. Their service is always great.

Description of Work
I've been using T & M Automotive Fleet & RV for at least 10 years. I went there today for an oil change.

12/23/2014

Melissa H.

They are always fast and reliable

Description of Work
Fixed fender

06/03/2014

Tieia M.

When the dealer gave us an outrageous quote for work on our corvette I knew there had to be something better! I found Bruce at T&M and he delivered. Great price, excellent customer service and the work quality was excellent. Quality work at a fair price.

Description of Work
New brakes and rotors for our corvette.

05/03/2014

LINDA B.

My initial phone call was to Nick. He was recommended to me by the 4-wheel drive store. Nick's father opened this garage in the late 70's. I liked that. Nick was wonderful. Everyone there is very friendly. Nick's crew checked out my very old jeep. They took care of the mechanical things I asked them to do then gave me the bad news. It seems my jeep's frame is soooo, very rusted that even the multiple patch-work designs previously used are not enough to sustain it. Nick walked me through all the issues and even gave me some names of shops who do frame work. Then, even though they checked my compression, replaced my plugs & wires, and did a very thorough frame inspection, they did not charge me anything. It seems that Nick's father is not convinced that my frame can be saved so he doesn't "feel right" charging me for those minor repairs when I could be forced to junk my beloved jeep. Now, THAT'S customer service!!! I am proud to be the first Angie's List Member to recommend T&M Auto.

Description of Work
I went to this shop, for the 1st time, just a couple months ago. I asked them to do a quick check-up because I had just purchased this very old jeep and I needed to get it smogged. They did some minor adjustments on the timing & carburetor but the kicker was they informed me that there was no smog equipment!! That's a whole other story. So today I asked them to do a thorough check-up, change the plugs, wires, and check out my many leaks of multiple fluids.

12/30/2013

CAROLYN AND CHARLES A.

If they can’t find the problem they don’t charge me and if they repair it and the issue reappears again shortly after the work they’ll repair it again for no cost. They’re very busy but they knock themselves out. They’re great!

Description of Work
I had to be towed twice and they found someone much cheaper than when I’ve had it towed in the past, and you don’t have to pay for the tow until all of the work is done.

09/24/2013

Melissa H.

We love T & M auto we have been going to them since they were in their other location, great shop.

Description of Work
tune up and spark plug change

07/22/2013

Don S.

I called and spoke to one of the guys there and they said they do AC work but with my custom bus, I have two ACs working off a single pump, so it is not what they would consider standard and they would not be able to work on it since it is not a standard unit. I appreciate the honesty and would use them again in the future if the need comes up.

Description of Work
The provider was honest and did not charge me. They told me that my vehicle was too old and they did not want to tell me they can if they can't, so they rather tell me to find a specialist. I have a 1990 Custom Limo Bus,

Appliance Repair Pros LLC

We specialize in appliance services, maintenance, repairs, and installs, for all major brands and models! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

High Quality Service Inc.

High Quality Service Inc., does services and repairs for all residential appliances, even including garbage disposals. We also offer installation on most home appliances. Locally owned and based we have fast and efficient service direct to your home.

Auto Service