Founded 2020 •

2620 Regatta Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89128

movers202089117
Packing & storage

Looking for a long distance move? Summerlin Movers are focused on long-distance and out of state moves, offering the most competitive pricing around. Contact us today for a free estimate and a professionally advised plan for your move! Listing your house on the market? Contact us before listing to help navigate the real estate world for you and we'll pay for your move, in-town or cross-country, please contact us for details! Looking for an experienced and efficient moving company in Las Vegas? Then look no further Summerlin Movers! We are committed to creating a stress-free move that fits your schedule – how many moving companies can say that? While we can’t make interstate 15 move any faster during rush hour, we can control the timeliness of your move before and after we hit the road. Don’t just take our word for it, take a glance at the principles that set our Vegas moving company apart from the rest....
Four Bedroom House  - Image

202089113

4.4

4.2

4.3

movers (22)piano movers (1)

09/24/2020

Gerald and his team are amazing, I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving items from las vegas to california

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

09/23/2020

Summerlin Movers did an Amazing job moving my 4000 sq ft house! They were professional, efficient and careful with all my personal items. I would hire them again! Appreciate the great service; moving isn’t always great but they sure made it a Positive Experience for me. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

08/30/2020

It was a terrible experience. From the unorganized crew to the terrible placement of items in the unit. They charged me more than agreed, and for a volume they quoted me, I had to end up getting a storage unit twice the size, as it was terribly planned. I gave them a schematic of how I wanted the items to be moved and stored, and they TOTALLY ignored it. They also called the police on me when I re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a home into a storage unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

Good afternoon [Member Name Removed], sorry we couldn’t handle the situation how you would of liked. It’s upsetting your the only bad review. We can’t control someone who’s drinking the whole move dropping beer all over the floor while the guys are working in your house by the front door making it an unsafe environment. In addition, your wife told us you had a studio size apartment worth of furnit...

07/14/2020

Evening Jeff~ I just wanted to write to tell you and Gerald~Thank you, for the wonderful and highly professional job they did for me on Friday~ Gerald and RaShon took such good care to lay down padding on my custom floors, while beautifully wrapping an all-glass China Cabinet as well as a delicate Grandfather Clock~ I have moved many times in our 25 military years and (our first Grandfather Clock ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a delicate Glass China Cabinet, and Grandfather Clock

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Thank you! [Member Name Removed] for the positive review. Hope that your knee is feeling better and call us if you need any other help.

07/09/2020

These guys were wonderful! Professional, prompt, and such hard workers. Would highly recommend and we’ll be using them for any future moves. They came up with an innovative way to move a heavy playhouse and trampoline. Everyone was so nice. Big thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Glad you were happy with our company.

06/14/2020

Great job completed. Would use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
unloading moving truck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/13/2020

Terrific. Couldn't be happier. Movers were so nice and professional. Took very good care of the furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture from my address, pick up a refrigerator and move it all to another location.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your Review. Have a great weekend.

06/07/2020

Great service. Gerald, Teh & Sammy did an outstanding job moving my 5 bedroom House I was blown away how efficient they were. All my Furniture was wrapped neatly. Thanks again Summerlin Movers for a Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

06/05/2020

It's sad that I can only give Summerlin Movers an A...both Gerald and Tre were first, on time, professional looking and helpful...I ran out of gas and they actually took me to the gas station and back with no additional charge, though they were well within their rights to do so. They then moved my furniture and was nice enough to place my mom's furniture where she needed...which was not apart of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

Thank you for a Great Review [Member Name Removed]. Hope to hear from you in the near future

06/04/2020

Summerlin movers was very professional and great service i would recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Expertise in Moving; long-distance and local, packing & move-out cleaning, piano moving, furniture delivery, pool table moving, safe moving, Commercial moving

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover