Silver State Floor Restoration

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2009

4.3

Las Vegas, NV 89128

At Silver State Floor Restoration, we provide residential and commercial quality floor cleaning & polishing services for the greater Las Vegas, Nevada area including Henderson, Summerlin and North Las Vegas. We are certified stone, masonry and tile technicians, skilled and trusted to restore your floors, countertops, showers, baths, tile, and grout. Our staff of professional and certified technicians will bring restoration and new life to your marble floors and all other natural stone. We safeguard your investment by using protective matts, taping rugs, covering your appliances, and getting under furniture. We have built an excellent reputation for providing quality, safe, insured and licensed services. Restore your floors, tables and countertops! Our cleaning removes deep dirt and stains, as it cleans and protects, restoring your natural stone to its natural look. We use high quality cleaners formulated for natural stone. Our polishing creates a brilliant shine and luster to your floors, countertops, kitchens and bathrooms. Water based sealer penetrates & protects, and is safe for pets and has no odor. We offer expert tile and grout cleaning, coloring and sealing! We can protect your grout from getting dirty again by re-coloring with any of 100 available colors. Your tile & grout will look like new!...

03/23/2021

Lena C.

I was surprised as to how my floor could get to looking this good. The restorers advised me tht I better restore my marble floors and that it would look great at the end of the day and it did. Great service at a reasonable price. I would recommend this company to all in need of floor restoration services.

Description of Work
Floor service

03/22/2021

Victoria J.

The restoration team from Silver State Floor Restoration service did an amazing job refinishing our floors. The restorers were a breeze to work with, very communicative and quick to respond to our long list of questions. The floors look gorgeous and the whole experience was made so much easier with the company's outstanding customer service. If you need any work done on your floors, this floor restoration company is the best to hire out.

Description of Work
Floor Restoration

03/19/2021

David D.

We couldn't be more pleased by the work carried out by this company. We had our pine floor restored and I can't praise the standard of work and friendly professionalism of the restoration team highly enough. Perhaps the best compliment is to say we are considering getting them in again to do another floor.

Description of Work
Floor Restoration

07/09/2020

Meza J A.

This restoration team did a great job replacing our laminate flooring in the kitchen and patching an area in another part of the house, matching the original oak floors throughout the rest of the house. The restoration team was prompt, clean, did excellent work and communicated clearly along the way. I would work with them again for any future restoration work.

Description of Work
Replacing our laminate flooring in the kitchen

07/07/2020

Derryl B.

I am absolutely impressed with the results of my travertine tiled floor following the clean and polish carried out by this floor restoration company. It now looks like a new floor. I would definitely recommend this floor restoration service.

Description of Work
Floor cleaning / polishing and waxing

07/04/2020

Constance J S.

The floors throughout our home went from looking dull and dirty to looking sparkling clean and shiny thanks to the restoration service provided by Silver State Floor Restoration company. I was impressed by their friendly and professional staff. Best floor restoration service to hire out.

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing

06/30/2020

Jeremy Mead M.

First time I ever thought on doing anything on my floor and was amazed at the results Silver State restoration company did. I never knew my floor could look brand new again until these guys came along. The sales rep answered all my questions and gave me the estimates. He is a professional and did his job right. I'm sure to recommend this company to others as well.

Description of Work
Floor services

06/23/2020

Tony N.

This floor restoration company came out to help restore our very old and bettered parquet floor the blocks were replaced and the whole floor was lacquered. We are beyond delighted with the results. The whole way through the process, the sales rep kept us informed as to the buying process of the finger blocks and even sent it out in the post to check they were a good size and match. The results are stunning and I would definitely use this floor restoration company again and would recommend them to both family and friends.

Description of Work
Floor restoration services

06/20/2020

Jorgensen H.

A real transformation of our 5 year old floor and it looks better than when it was first installed. From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience with great friendly workers. Thoroughly recommended floor restoration service to hire out.

Description of Work
Floor Restoration

06/18/2020

Schmitt K.

This floor restoration service did an amazing job on our floors. They were badly damaged and I did not think they could be repaired. The estimator came in and said they would look brand new. The restorers who did the work, also did an amazing job. They were very professional, on time and great to work with. We could not be happier with our floors.

Description of Work
Floor restoration service

06/17/2020

Ryan B.

Our Edwardian tiled hall has been transformed by this amazing floor restoration company. The old tiles have been cleaned and restored to a standard that we did not believe was possible and the new tiles have been blended in really well. Very friendly and helpful restorers who arrived as scheduled and worked hard to finish the job on time. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Tiles cleaning/Polishing

06/12/2020

Tern T.

Their craftsmanship is absolutely superb and work ethic is tremendous. I could not find any flaws with the work. I will hire them for any future floor job!

Description of Work
Repairing and replacing some areas of our wood floor

Category hardwood floor, floor cleaning

06/12/2020

Amy E.

We had hardwood floors put in by these guys and they turned out great! The price was very fair and the work was better than expected. We are really happy with our experience all the way around. In addition to that, I recently went in to chat about some other work we are looking to do in our home and even though it's been over a year since they installed our floors, the owner still remembered me and my family. How cool is that. These people actually care. It's not just about the money with them. Give them a try; you can thank me afterward.

Description of Work
Installation of hardwood floors

Category hardwood floor, pavers, gravel, floor cleaning

08/07/2017

Pauline L.

Six (really) team members came in the house promptly at 8 am and worked and worked and worked until almost 2 pm. Before starting their work, they moved everything for me! In addition, they wrapped all of the appliances, staircases and different corners to ensure that the chemicals were not sprayed on them! They scrubbed and cleaned the stone floors twice and even was on their hands & knees scrubbing all of the limestone clean. The master shower is noticeably cleaner and the grout is just gleaming. I have used other tile/grout cleaning companies before and they never were able to clean and restore the stone surfaces like this company. I highly recommend Silver State Floor Restoration.

Description of Work
After being in our house for 15 years, we needed the various type of stone surfaces (granite, lime stone & marble tile) and porcelain tile cleaned, sealed and restored. Our master shower also needed a lot of work as the buildup of soap scum & lime had really deteriorated the surface. Our kitchen granite tops and bathroom silestone countertops also needed work. the house before and they never were able to clean and restore the stone surfaces like this company. I highly recommend them

Category countertops, marble & granite, floor cleaning

04/04/2017

Penelope S.

They do quality work and they are very professional. The workers are helpful, friendly.

Description of Work
Tile cleaning. Tile clean and polish.

10/22/2016

WENDY P.

The Silver State crew was professional, efficient, and demonstrated a high level of technical expertise. They arrived on time with a full crew and carefully removed furniture then got to work steam cleaning approx. 700 sq ft of a 1990 saltillo tile floor, tile baseboard and two fireplace hearths. Once they got it clean and old sealer removed they used a colored grout sealer that complimented the Spanish tile. When the final polish was applied it looked like a new floor! Couldn't be happier with the result! One special note, the scheduler was great to work with and graciously accommodated our request for quick service in order to have it done prior to a family member's scheduled surgery. We highly recommend Silver State!

Description of Work
Restore saltillo tile floor.

08/17/2015

Kathy D.

They washed it lightly, buffed it, blew our breaker in the process and left. It was in worse condition than when they started. Pits, holes, burns, etc. This was tile that was only 2 weeks old and cost us $3,000! Also, it cost us $250 to call an electrician to replace the breaker and outlet. Do not have them work on your saltillo tiles!

Description of Work
They were supposed to remove a seal put on our saltillo tiles by another provider 2 weeks earlier.

07/06/2015

Susan S.

The man who gave me the estimate was the same man who led the team of workers who did the job. They were on time for the work and were very efficient. They moved the furniture out of the way and back when they were done. This floor was very dull and had been abused by a prior owner. There were spots all over the kitchen and bathroom floors. When they were done, all the spots were gone and the floor had a high sheen again. It looks like new.

Description of Work
Restored 800+ square feet of marble floor. Cleaned, polished, sealed. Grout repaired, and holes fixed. Also re-grouted kitchen countertops.

05/20/2015

deborah H.

6/24/2014; Looked great until a day later. All the grout and the travertine were a bright yellow. I called them and told them that they needed to fix the yellow spots. They tried a second time and then Joshua told me that they can't be responsible for what kind of chemicals were used before they cleaned the travertine. What I didn't realize until my maids came, is that they did not mask the doors, cabinets, or appliances and there are white speckles all over my black doors, stainless steel appliances, leather furniture, walls, fireplace and cabinets. I urge you NOT to use this company because they do not know what they are doing, especially with antique white travertine. I paid a lot of money and then had to hire another company to repair over 2,500 sq ft of travertine flooring. Believe me, there is nothing like having yellow grout and yellow pits on an off white floor.

Description of Work
The provider supposedly: Cleaned all surfaces with REVITALIZER; Buffed, Steamed all surfaces; cleaned all grout, colored all grout lines; bonded color seal; sealing all surfaces.

03/30/2015

Niki T.

Well, they showed up on time. When they were about done one of the techs said "looks good, right"? and the floors looked horrible. I could have done a better job myself, so I told them "no, this isn't acceptable for what I'm paying for". The tech then tried to tell me I have two different color grouts in my floor. I laughed. He pointed out that the low traffic grout was a lighter color than the high traffic grout. I said "no, it's darker because it's dirty. I can scrub it with a toothbrush and it comes clean. I don't want to do that, so I'm paying you guys to do it". They were very good about making sure I was happy with the job. Then they said they would "stain the grout "for free"". By the time they were done, the floors were acceptable. Two things I didn't like, being told I had different color grout and had I not said anything, they would have left with the floors being filthy. So, that was part 1. I had to leave immediately after they left, which I did. The very next day, which was a Sunday, I noticed a dent in my fridge door. I waited until Monday to call them (the very next business day). A tech came out later to take a picture. The day after that I got a call from the office. And honestly, I was ok until this phone call. First thing the guy said was that he knows the crew that came out and they are supposed to report any damage done, and they didn't report that this had happened and that the tech would get fired over this. He continued to talk for several minutes without even asking me what I was expecting but I was so upset that he told me (guilting me) that the tech was going to be fired I didn't really hear the rest. I had to interrupt him and said I don't expect they buy me a new fridge, and now I'm very upset. I wasn't before, but to call me and insinuate that it was already done (which he did in part of the conversation) AND also tell me that the tech was going to get fired over this, I believe was manipulation. He did "question" why I didn't call for "several days". So I explained that I called THE VERY NEXT BUSINESS day (job was performed on Saturday, i called first thing Monday morning)..I did tell him that I wasn't that upset before, but I figured it was my duty to report that the dent was put in the fridge by his crew, but now I'm VERY upset. I didn't expect a new fridge..I can live with the dent in my fridge..I don't like it, but it still functions..and perhaps they replace the door? Accidents happen. Was I just to not report this?? I figured they should know?? And I am very upset by the manipulation tactic. Supposedly my floors are now supposed to be cleaned for years? He should have offered me ideas of what they/ he could do to make me happy. Quite honestly, I don't want anything to do with this company. To be fair..were the floors cleaned to satisfaction..yes..after some prodding, and again, making me feel guilty like they are going above and beyond to get them clean. My floors are only 375 square feet and I paid $556. It certainly wasn't a cheap service. I could have gone to cheaper providers, but I chose them. And after the incident with the fridge? They need better office management. They should not make the customer feel guilty by reporting damage done by their crew. I didn't ask for anything..could have gone for maybe a discount or a free floor cleaning, but I'm done with this company. I debated about writing this review, but I would want to know these things before choosing another flooring provider. I believe I'm a fair person and because of that, I will say that after I told the office manager I was upset, he was very kind an apologetic and said the last thing he wanted to do was upset me and that some people try to get things for free. I was not trying to do that. So to provide constructive criticism, for future reference, don't tell your clients the techs are going to be fired. Most people with a heart don't like to see other fired. Again, accidents happen. Those are big buffing machines. I'm sure it wasn't intentional. And as the manager said, that's why you have insurance. 20% discount on services would have made me happy. Or even asking "how would you like us to make you happy" before going on a five minute spiel about how you know this crew didn't do it and if reported, someone will be fired. Sorry. Not good business practice. Good luck. Work on those aspects and you'll get better reviews.

Description of Work
Cleaned floors/ grout lines

03/16/2015

Amy S.

We moved into a new house & none of the granite countertops had been sealed. They sealed all the countertops and tile backsplash & it looks amazing. Omar took the time to explain the process to me & they were very courteous while working in my house. I will use them again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Sealed granite countertops and tile backsplash in the kitchen

08/23/2014

Kenneth H.

They talked up a great job covering everything from grout cleaning and replacing grout that is missing to removing stains etc. All I saw was a rushed job needing us to bring items to their attention to fix. They missed several areas and cost was very high for the job they completed.

Description of Work
Clean and polish Stone floors, marble and granite counters.

Category countertops, pavers, gravel, marble & granite, floor cleaning

06/10/2014

JEANETTE M.

The sales person was nice when giving estimate and doing job. However, when I complained about the job being incomplete and the slate sealer being sticky and not drying - the response was anger and insult. They only cleaned the middle of the room, not the edges where the round brush did not go. Anything on the edges and the corners that really needed scrubbing was not cleaned. On the main part of the floor, they cleaned it well - but follow up service was poor. My house smelled of a solvent-like odor for a month.

Description of Work
Stripped and sealed slate floor.

05/20/2014

Collyn M.

We haven’t decide to do anything because we may decide to replace the floor. They were very knowledgeable. They came on time and all like that but it was all just an estimate. The gentleman that came was very helpful, he gave us some ideas about what could be done with the floors but we just haven’t made a decision whether we want to restore them or just cover them and do a whole new floor. We have two sets of floors and at the time, the quote seemed reasonable. The quote was about $200. I was happy with them doing the estimate.

Description of Work
We got an estimate to restore our floors.

05/01/2014

John K.

Our experience with Silver State Floor Restoration was a disaster. I was so upset that the situation almost got close to being a physical confrontation. It was bad. I've never had a contractor or any kind of service that acted like this. I told him when we got the estimate that I just wanted the grout cleaned, and I didn't need anything done with the tile in the family room. He kept insisting that we include the living room also and finally talked me into doing it and said there was going to be no extra charge for it. When he went to put my big area rug back after cleaning, he had insisted that he wanted it a certain way. He turned it the wrong way. He thought I was being picky and was rude about changing it the way I wanted him to. He got real, real nasty. He didn't understand that the rug was not going to look good, once all the furniture got put back, as well. I told him I was going to talk to his boss, and he said he was the boss, which I knew not to be true. He was so nasty that my husband paid him and told him to go. He went, but he came right back to talk some more. My husband told him to leave. We called his boss and they apologized and everything. They sent someone else out to take care of a few small items that needed to be fixed. The tile work itself was okay. I don't have complaints about the work. They're as good as anybody, but I would never have them back. I was appalled at his personality and attitude. The price was reasonable. The workers were really hard working and did a good job. I don't know that I would give the company another chance, even if he wasn't the one coming out here.

Description of Work
They cleaned the ceramic tiles and grout.

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Steel Coated Floors Of Las Vegas

Steel Coated Floors has over 30 years of experience where we have encountered varying projects. Our years of proven success at providing durable flooring and lifetime guarantee make us your reliable flooring partner. We create garages that you will be proud to own and find it hard to leave! A Garage Floor That Fuels Your Passion. Visit our website at https://www.steelcoatedfloors.com/ for more info! Epoxy floors, with all their luster and glam, set a tone of a place that motivates you to work and achieve the results you envision. If you are to work in your garage, reclaim it with the use of epoxy floor coatings that ensure you have a place for work that you are proud to own. You will love spending time in your garage that floors with unmatchable strength and power.

Cardinal Landscape

We work with the SNWA (southern nevada water authority) as a preferred contractor and are partnered with THD (the home depot) as a full service home installation C-10 contractor. our company is also a member of the SNLA (southern nevada landscape association). Members of the SNLA take pride in their workmanship and promotion of the green industry with each and every job using the latest water saving products & techniques available.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Hard surfaces restoration. Counter tops. Showers. Floors. Walls. Interior & exterior. Cleaning. Polishing. Sealing. Grout cleaning & sealing. Grout coloring. Honing. Restoration.

Installations.