SILVER STATE FIREPLACES

3555 W QUAIL AVE # A

Las Vegas, NV 89118

05/24/2017

Bob B.

Very well. The technician explained very clearly what the issue and fix was. Essentially, the make and model of the fireplace was low end, and it was best to not operate with the doors open. We kept the doors closed from then on and the problem for the most part cleared up.

Description of Work
Fireplace was getting soot on the back wall and some outside on the mantle and wall above the mantle. Additionally, it was turning off and on while in use.

04/30/2015

SCOTT D.

Description of Work
they were supposed to fix the fireplace they did nothing he wiped it with a rag and said he couldn't do anything

04/23/2015

Ramon H.

Description of Work
Lite pilot light in fireplace. All went well. Forgot exact price

01/13/2015

NANCI S.

11/20/2014

Zachary C.

This company is completely unreasonable. They demand cable guy windows of time that you have to wait at home and hope the repair guy arrives soon. I called to see where I was on the list of clients for repair that day and they would give me the information. They just kept saying that there were 15 people. Well, am I #2 or #13? That way I can get an idea. I took a day off of work to get this repair done because they has miss marked their records saying that my fireplace had been repaired and didn't call when the part I ordered and already paid for came in. I have other things to do, and they don't have to abuse my time and my intelligence saying there is no plan; the repair man just wanders around and they can't tell me what number I am on the list as a result.

Description of Work
Replaced the thermopile

01/30/2014

wayne T.

He called 1/2 hour before he expected to be here and was here within that 1/2 an hour. Explained how to clean the fireplace and replaced some rocks with new ones. Very professional.

Description of Work
Fixed the gas fireplace. He was very nice and pleasant to deal with. Would use this company again

06/06/2012

CARL N.

My wife and I scheduled with Silver State Fireplaces to come to a home we purchased, and to give us an estimate to put in a gas fireplace with a stone facade. The owner of the company came with an associate. We explained what we wanted and told them due to other renovations needed in the house, we would like something basic since we had a tight budget. The associate was doing some drawings of the fireplace area and I spoke with the owner about price. I asked what he estimated it might be. He said around $5,000. Five minutes later the associate finished his drawings and told me it would be $7,500-$8,000. That is quite a difference. How come the actual owner has no idea the cost of his own product? We have had other estimates and used the same specs we gave Silver State. None came in that high. We definitely won't use this company.

Description of Work
No service performed.

03/01/2012

Jeannie C.

They were in and out quickly after making the repair. They were very responsive, professional, and took just one look before immediately assessing the problem. They came prepared with all of the necessary parts with to be able to fix the problem. He had no trouble making the repair, and even went above and beyond by checking everything else around the fireplace. He thoroughly checked for gas safety, and found and repaired three small leaks. We would definitely recommend him and use him again.

Description of Work
They repaired the automatic ignition on my older gas fireplace.

ILEVR Audio & Security

At ILEVR Audio And Security, we specialize in providing high-quality security and AV services to the residents of Clarke County, Las Vegas, and the surrounding communities. Whether you need a new home security system or video services, our professionals are ready to help you. We specialize in: Monitoring systems Home security services Burglar alarms Security system installation Alarm system installation Smart home monitoring Security assessments and consultation Intrusion systems And much more To learn more about our services, get in touch with us today. We look forward to assisting you.

Wired Rite LLC

Wired Rite is an installation, service, retrofit and programming company with 30+ years of experience. Our experience is in: Hi/Low voltage, Audio Visual, Home Automation, Security, Structured Wiring, Lighting Control and much more! We strive to meet the clients needs, educate them when needed and provide the service they deserve! When a project is complete, we share in the satisfaction and excitement of our clients as if it was our own home.

SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

SALES, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & REPAIRS OF FIREPLACES, BBQ GRILLS, SHOWER ENCLOSURES, OUTDOOR FIRE PITS, GAS LOGS, STANDARD & CUSTOM MIRRORS, SHOWER ENCLOSURES, HOME THEATERS, ALARM SYSTEMS, PRE-WIRED EQUIPMENT, AUDIO/VIDEO EQUIPMENT.