Sharp Landscape Co

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

9360 W Flamingo Rd 110-545

Las Vegas, NV 89147

Landscape Design & construction....

10/21/2015

Vicki D.

Simon (owner) and his workers arrived on time; painting details; moved furniture-taped above the baseboards-taped ceiling areas-removed all light places-taped around windows and doors-removed light switches -hall was painted a light gold and around all of the hall doors was painted a dark gold-sitting room painted a dark gold, Simon idea -came back after lunch and removed all tape, moved furniture back -THE paint job is perfect! Simon helps me with this about everything I need Thanks Simon

Description of Work
Painted 1 room and halls

Category handyman service, landscaping

08/24/2015

D R.

I have used this company exclusively for 6 years because they are thorough and reasonably priced. Simon went to a store to buy the valve I needed so he could repair it same morning. His crew found a leak without my knowing it was. They snaked a new main line under the driveway to replace the leaking one. They repaired all the leaks I pointed out. Many of my neighbors use this company also.

Description of Work
Trim suckers, trim shrubs, take out grape, replace irrigation valve. Repair 4 leaks. Blow debris and collect.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

06/24/2015

Vicki D.

-helped me pick out color -taped all areas -did a great job -arrived on time and cleaned up the area He is now my handyman Thanks Simon

Description of Work
Painted my office

Category handyman service

02/24/2015

Charles G.

It ended up being a good experience, and I had no issues with the service. Scheduling was easy, they did a good job, and they made sure the yard was in good shape before leaving.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for them to do some landscaping for me which included pruning trees.

12/17/2014

Kris N.

These guys are great. I have a bunch of rental properties and will use them for everything now.

Description of Work
Installed SOD, some pavers, some bushes and cleaned up the yard.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

11/03/2014

Diane F.

They were prompt, courteous and professional. They knew what they were doing and did the job to my complete satisfaction. Even checked my other stations. I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 station valves on my sprinkler system. Also repaired my anti syphon

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

08/07/2014

Beth C.

They were great! He gave me a really quote for the concrete work. I might hire him for regular services.

Description of Work
I purchased a $245 Big Deal for Landscaping/Yard Clean-Up for a Day. He cleaned out my front yard and backyard and trimmed my trees. I hired him to come back out to do some concrete work as well.

Category concrete repair, lawn service

06/08/2014

John S.

I bought a big deal for $249 for 8 hours of landscape clean up. The Owner met me on Sunday to review the work I wanted to have done and his crew performed the work on Monday.

Description of Work
Performed 8 hours of fall landscape clean up

05/29/2014

Kenneth C.

Went very well. Job done quickly and to our satisfaction. Would use again and recommend.

Description of Work
Trimmed all trees and shrubs around the house.

04/25/2014

Jeffrey M.

first off do NOT call this guy. I called him Thursday April 24 and he said that cleaning up my back yard was no problem. there is not much back there some lager rocks not boulders there is done straw like material and some weeds all in dirt. maybe 2 wheelbarrow full. he quoted me 70$ for the dump fee and 120 for labor. I do not want to do my back yard so I said whatever but I'm not pay g more than $200. he said that would be no problem and would arrive Friday morning (25th) at 8am. he showed up at 9:11, didn't apologize nor even give me a courtesy call to say "hey I'm late" that would have been ok... but no he laughed it off like it was no problem. I said to him I didn't want him to do any work. his demeanor changed to rude and disgusting. I then said "get off my property " he said "NO!" and pushed me back. I called the police and got a police report. BEWARE!! volatile emotions and does not stick yo his word.

Description of Work
assaulted me and was VERY late

Category awnings, landscaping

04/17/2014

Vicki D.

Simon and his crew: -arrived on time -started their work -very poliet -very prfessional -cleaned work area -As always the men were hard working! Thanks Simon

Description of Work
Simon and his crew: -Brought-replaced door handles and door knobs on all interior doors -installed new ceiling light in bathroom -remove second door in guest bathroom-repaired and painted the doorway -re-stained guest bathroom doors, hall panty doors and areas around the cabinets

04/08/2014

Gregory M.

The service was great and they did what I asked. The only disappointing part was they were 30 minutes late showing up for the appointment and they didn't communicate that I was supposed to supply the bags to put the yard clippings in. I had bags and didn't have other arrangements that day so everything worked out fine with the service. I wish they would have followed up to see if I wanted to continue using their service on a regular basis.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $219 for Landscaping/Yard Clean-Up for a Day.

02/26/2014

Laurie D.

They were fast, efficient quiet.

Description of Work
Cleaned backyard, trimmed palm.

01/25/2014

Diane M.

It was okay but there were certain things that I thought he should have done but he didn't do. The deal said that it should be for four hours of service, more men means less hours. I had him removed three plants here in the desert and wanted him to clean up and blow up my front yard. He didn't do it properly. He did around...there were still leaves inside my grasses. I was supplying the trash bags and I didn't know that he wasn't going to have any. If I didn't have any trash bag I didn't know what he could have done. I have a good trash bags and they used about twenty of them. They were three or four guys and they were here for two hours max. He didn't clean up the leaves in the courtyard, he blew them but left it on the courtyard. They trimmed my trees and basically it was only in the front yard that I wanted him to do. I thought he should have blown a lot better because I still have leaves that he left.

Description of Work
I used the Big Deal and lawn service of Sharp Landscape Co.

01/19/2014

Cheri K.

Did an amazing job. Forgot how good my yard could look! Will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Weeded, pruned and trimmed trees and bushes. General clean-up of yard.

01/18/2014

John S.

Nothing to brag about, nothing to complain about and I suppose when it comes to having a fall clean up of your landscaping that is just the way it should be. Actually, I will say that I purchased this package on a Friday, spoke to Simon on the phone on Saturday, he showed up at my home on Sunday to walk through how I wanted to spend the funds for the 8 hours of labor (2 guys @ 4 hours each), and they showed up on Tuesday and did the work. Being a procrastinator when it comes to these types of things, I was pleased with the quick time frame in which the work was completed.

01/07/2014

Pat H.

unfortunately several drip irrigation lines were damaged.

Description of Work
cleaned dead weeds, pulled weeds and bagged them.

12/20/2013

Karen N.

Sharp Landscape came and cleaned up, trimmed, and removed whatever I asked them to. They did a fantastic job on my front and back yards! I will definitely be calling them back again to continue maintaining my beautiful , but small yard. Thank you so much!

11/30/2013

Jacquelyn C.

Simon arrived about 10 minutes early. He is very professional and gave me some practical suggestions for saving money and getting the most bang for the buck. He brought two other workers and was there alongside them most of the time -- they ended staying longer as I added more things to the list, and he gave me a break on the extra time. My yard looks great and I will have him come out again in about a month to finish the details of the new design.

Description of Work
Trimmed tall and medium palms, trimmed shrubs and grasses, weeded, planted flowers, reattached trellises, checked and repaired sprinkler system, removed unwanted sago palm and replaced with flowers. Hauled everything away for additional fee.

11/20/2013

Jim H.

I was very pleased with the landscaping service provided. The team of 3 was professional and did a complete job; all bushes and trees were trimmed along with weed cleanup. I hadn't had professional landscaping provided in the six years since I moved in (I did a bad job on my own) and I'm very happy with how clean & tidy it all looks.

Description of Work
Full trimming and yard cleanup, front and back.

11/17/2013

Paul D.

Great clean up work, quick, efficient and responsive.

Category irrigation systems

11/08/2013

Brian P.

It was good. They cleaned up everything when they were finished. It was four guys who came to do the work and it took them about four hours.

Description of Work
I have used a Big Deal for Sharp Landscape. They cleaned out my yard. They raked the leaves, trimmed bushes and they did weeding.

11/05/2013

Ditty O.

EXCELLENT!!!! Friendly, efficient, and quick. Since my spouse delays "domestic chores" to a date far into infinity, Angie's list offers reliable, affordable, & trust worthy providers who fill in the blanks, When my visiting brother mentioned he was amazed I "had time" to keep our large yard tidy & trimmed, I told him, if not for Angie's list and Sharp Landscaping, it would still look like an arid jungle.. The foreman also offered me a great price on future tree trimming so we'll definitely be using them again..

Description of Work
cleaned up landscaping debris, trimmed trees, raked gravel "lawn"

10/28/2013

Alisa M.

They did very well cleaning the bushes and stuff like that. We were concerned about getting the lawn cut but that didn't happen. It wasn't awful but some things didn't go through. That was the only time I've used them and I wouldn't probably be using them again. They did the work that they said they would do in the four hours that they gave me.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Sharp Landscape Co. The deal was for landscaping or yard clean-up for a day.

Category lawn service

I'am so sorry for the mist communication i totally forgot to ask you if you got lawn to mow so we can bring our lawn mower wish I always do when I schedule the work, sorry for the inconvenience, thank you very much.

10/16/2013

Raymond C.

It went great! Very professional. The crew was on time began work. The work that they did, in the allotted time, was worth twice the price. I will definitely use Sharp Landscape again.

Description of Work
Trimmed up bushes, cleaned up the yard.

Thank you very much.

Bobby's Landscaping Services

With over 5 years of experience in the Landscaping industry, Bobby's Landscaping Services is your industry expert in Clark county. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, and we look forward to working with you!

Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

Irrigation repairs, new installations, maintenance & Landscape construction.

Ask for details.