Service Pros

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2010

3.7

2421 Satellite Beach Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89134

We are a full service appliance repair company that will come out to your house and fix all of your appliances (washer, dryers, refrigerators, oven, stove, ice makers, dishwashers) and we can even fix disposal units, outdoor grills and BBQ's. We have a one price fix everything procedure so that there is no hidden fees and you know exactly what your getting in to right away....

10/08/2019

Alyson R.

The worst experience with any repair service I've ever had. This company is contracted with my home warranty company to fix my washing machine. Before they were even scheduled, my home warranty company called Service Pros with me on the line to make sure they worked on a stacked washing machine- with a dryer on top. I also did my due diligence and contacted Frigidaire beforehand, the washing machine manufacturer, to confirm the type of unit; a side by side, front loading stackable, or a laundry center- a dryer connected to the washer below. Frigidaire confirmed that I had a front loading washer with a separate dryer on top. All this to say that when service pros agreed to do the work and collected my service call payment, they knew exactly what type of washing machine I had.. my warranty company told them, and set the expectation to either move or work around the dryer on top. Service Pros came out and determined the part needed to be ordered for repairs. No problem. The part arrived and we scheduled the repair. 30 min after they were supposed to be at my house, Aaron from service pros called to tell me that they'd have to reschedule because they didn't know that I had a stacked washer and dryer and that it was a two man job. I expressed my confusion because they had already been to my house and ran diagnostics on the washer, so how do they not know what type of washing machine it is?? Aaron then said and I quote, "I'm actually doing you a favor. It's your responsibility to give us free and clear access to the washing machine by removing the dryer yourself anyway. I've been doing this for 20 years and you're not my only customer so if you want my help we need to reschedule you. " I was appalled. The warranty company told them exactly what they were working on, they collected my money, and they messed up the appointment. We're all human and I totally understand the scheduling mix up but then to make it my problem and say that by doing their job that I've paid for they're doing me a favor? To be so rude and dismissive? When I told Aaron that I will be contacting my home warranty company and asked to speak with his manager he said, "I am the owner, thank you." And hung up on me. Needless to say I've since called my home warranty company to set up repairs with a competent, decent company. They were embarrassed that they even recommended service pros and that the owner had the nerve to treat a customer that way. We as homeowners are at the mercy of whatever company we hire to help us with repairs that we're unable to tackle on our own. It's not right for a company to collect payment, leave you hanging, and treat you like garbage. Save yourself the time and aggravation and avoid service NO's - I mean service pros at all costs. * They're listed on google as a swimming pool contractor but on Yelp as appliance repair.. with the same company name/ same phone number? Sketchy.

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your post. 1: The appointment was scheduled in the block between 8-11am and I called you at 8:30. It was not after the schedule block when I called. 2: Like I told you before it doesn't matter if it is a single stack unit or separate washer/dryers stacked, we can still service them as I pointed out to you and to your home warranty company. 3: I became aware of the dryer on top of the washer and all I asked from you was to wait 1 additional day until I can have 2 tech at the same time out because 1 tech cannot remove the dryer safely. 4: I was making a point that we are willing free of charge to remove/ uninstall and than reinstall the dryer to provide access to your washer. It is a favor to you because per your contract at ORHP that is not a covered expense. On you contract under "Limitations of Liability" part "3" paragraph "D" states: "We do not provide coverage to remove or install non-related systems, appliances, or equipment in order to render a covered repair or replacement" I also spoke with Hanna in team "1" contractor relations to clarify this exact situation and she said that the removal and uninstall of the dryer to provide access to the washer is not a covered expense of ORHP. 5: We for many years did Pool and Spa repairs but ceased operations in 2009. We have spoken many times to remove that info on Google but any business owner will tell you that they do not listen very well. It is not "Sketchy" It unfortunately, is dealing with Google.

11/21/2018

Howard B.

I ordered the parts from Electrolux, paid $196 for parts. Aaron Ferguson came out from Service Pros and he charged 89 for visit and installed it. No additional charge. Timely and courteous and knowledgable. Another place in town wanted $200 to come out and install. This installation took about 15 mins. I was very satisfied with Service Pros.

Description of Work
Mullion guide replacement on Electrolux refrigerator

09/30/2016

Robert R.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/09/2014

D S L.

Last summer, right before leaving town, I spent hours trying to find someone to fix my Fisher Paykel dryer. Half of the places I called had never even heard of the brand - of those who had, most refused to service them. I ended up with two choices and Aaron gave me the soonest appointment, agreeing to come out same day. I thought it was my lucky day! He quickly diagnosed the problem and said it would take a couple of weeks to get the parts. He quoted me $200 or so and said he would apply the service fee to the repair cost. I was okay with that. Three weeks later, I started calling about the repairs and left several messages over the course of a week. Finally, after my husband left a very terse voicemail, we got a return call. It was only then that Aaron admitted he was not authorized to service Fisher Paykel appliances and couldn't get Fisher Paykel parts. He promised to refund the service fee but never did. The guy knows his stuff because his diagnosis was confirmed by Same Day Service but they wanted nearly three times as much because, in order to guarantee the repair, they and quot;neededand quot; to replace a computer component that would and quot;likelyand quot; fail. Long story short, I ditched the Fisher Paykel and bought a Maytag.

Description of Work
Diagnose problem with Fisher Paykel gas dryer.

07/03/2013

Frans V.

Contacted the owner on wednesday, he came out the next day for an estimate and made an appointment for the next monday. Crew arrived around 7:30 am and did a good job. On a regular basis I was asked whether I had additional requests and was satisfied with the results. A good experience and if I have more tree yard work in the future I will contact this company for sure.

Description of Work
thin out and trim 4 medium size trees. Cleaned up everything afterwards.

11/12/2012

Garth B.

We have a Fisher/Paykel double drawer dishwasher. The display on the top drawer started flashing 'F4'. We called Service Pros on 11/6. The Service Pros sent Aaron that day. Diagnosis: a failed heater plate. He ordered the item that day. Late afternoon on 11/9 Aaron called to let us know the the plate had arrived. Installation took place Monday AM. He had the heater plate installed in less than 20 minutes. Probably would have gone faster if my wife and I hadn't been asking so many questions. Aaron is a knowledgable and personable technician. He is the second Service Pros tech that we've had the pleasure of meeting, the first occurring six years ago. Service Pros has a knack for hiring knowledgable, skilled, and personable personnel.

Description of Work
Replaced the heater plate in the top drawer on a Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher, model DD603B

Controlled Comfort, Inc.

At Controlled Comfort, we understand that we are coming to your home or business and we are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business for the long haul. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, honest diagnosis, exceptional craftsmanship and excellent prices on all our repairs and installations. Our team of technicians are trained to provide you with straight forward estimates, so you're provided the information you need to make an informed decision about your HVAC equipment. We service both residential and commercial systems and offer a number of great financing options through our partners at Wells Fargo Bank and Synchrony Bank. We look forward to adding you to our growing list of happy customers. Thank you for choosing Controlled Comfort.

Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Zen Aire Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

We repair all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment. We can replace and install you air conditioning and heating equipment with the most reliable units on the market according to Consumer Reports on line. We also provide indoor air quality products that will clean your air to the highest standards, remove odors, and also humidify your home at healthy levels. Our maintenance program is impeccable! We are veteran owned and operated.

All appliance repair large & small.