Seamingly Straight Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2010

Seamingly Straight Inc. was founded in 1978 in the Chicago area. In 1992, we moved the company to Las Vegas. The company has received numerous excellence awards from the Chamber of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau, the Jr. League of Women Voters, the National Historic Preservation Society and

2022 Super Service Award

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Wallpaper & Mural Installations In Vegas

wallpaper hanger

202189144
Once again... Angie's List gave Seamingly Straight the Prestigious Super Service Award for 2020... Wallpaper is coming back... In Netflix’s The Queen’s Gambit you will see wallpaper flavors mimicking Las Vegas's flair for the Dramatic. Starting with the midcentury-toned clashing florals, blue and teal geometrics and pink shaded plaids that cover the walls in every room. When you depart that house, you will imagine wild wallpapers joyfully following you. Then you have the green-blue and brown diamond pattern of the Las Vegas hotel room, Osborne & Little’s Trailing Orchid and anaglypta's deco prints in Mexico City, and in Paris you might view the Custom made Gold Floral Wallpaper which just happened to be the most extravagant and most expensive wallpaper used in the show. In 2021 Las Vegas's Designing Divas are installing wallpaper on as many walls as they can get permission. Property Brother's Las Vegas T.V. Season 2020 Features Seamingly Straight installing serious custom wallpaper. 702.810.0035
View project

wallpaper hanger (61)interior painting (56)wallpaper removal (11)plastering (7)general contractors (5)interior decorators (4)drywall (3)house painting (1)

09/09/2022

Christine H.

Jimmy is a true artisan! He recently completed an extensive project at my home, which involved wallpaper on multiple walls and Venetian plaster. The beauty he left behind will bring me daily joy for years to come. On top of his attention to detail, he is very kind and enjoyable to speak with, willing to pivot as need be to get the job done, and such a lovely person. He guided me through the process from initial design concept, wall preparation (walls must be smooth before he begins for both wallpaper and Venetian plaster), material purchase, to final completion when we stepped back and observed the artwork. I cannot recommend Seamingly Straight enough! Book ahead because he is popular!

Description of Work
wallpaper and Venetian plaster

Category contractors, interior designers, plastering, wallpaper

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

08/10/2022

Mark T.

Better than could ever have asked for!! Jimmie is an artist! He wallpapered one wall that I had ordered from another vendor of an aviation sectional map. No seems to be found anywhere!!

Description of Work
Wallpapered one wall

Category contractors, wallpaper

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 39830748

03/07/2022

Marty Z.

Jimmy (Seamingly Straight) did an excellent job of applying Venetian Plaster to my fireplace, better then I expected. Jimmy was very professional and arrived on time everyday. He took great care to protect the work site. I am very pleased with every aspect of the work Jimmy did for me. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Venetian Plaster of Fireplace

Category contractors, plastering

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

01/26/2022

Lillian D.

My powder bathroom is located under a staircase so it has an angled wall and ceiling. I wanted the walls wallpapered. The wallpaper I chose has a 20.5 inch repeat pattern. Jimmy was amazing. Not only is the pattern matched perfectly, I cannot find a single seam without looking very closely. Even then, it is hard to find. Jimmy is very professional. He worked in a fairly small space and there was no mess. He meticulously cleaned up after himself. I highly recommend using him for all your wallpaper needs.

Description of Work
Wallpaper Powder Bathroom

Category contractors, wallpaper

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 39610098

07/01/2021

Matt A.

Jimmy is meticulous in his work. We hired Seamingly Straight to smooth and wallpaper a wall in our theater room and I could not be any happier with the quality of our finished product. I was extremely impressed with Jimmy’s insistence on nothing short of perfection. This is a top-notch company. I will be hiring again for two additional areas of our home. Very highly recommended!

Description of Work
Smooth walls and wallpaper theater room

Category wallpaper removal, wallpaper, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 39390043

01/19/2021

Joe B.

Could not be any happier with our decision to trust Seamingly Straight to hang a wallpaper mural in our son's bedroom! From the start, Jimmy was very communicative and extremely personable. After asking lots of questions about our project, he then provided a very fair price to complete the work. We booked our time slot immediately! He showed up on the scheduled day, was on-time and strictly followed CDC COVID safety guidelines. He took some time to bring in his gear and get set-up before walking us through his process, and he continued to communicate his progress with us as he went along. A few hours later he called us up to see the finished work and WOW were were impressed! Mural was installed perfectly and seams were virtually invisible (even with our awful orange-peel textured walls). Jimmy is not only an amazing craftsman, he is a wonderful person as well. We can't wait to welcome him into our home again to bring our next wall to life!

Description of Work
Wallpaper Mural Installation

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 39143639

01/08/2021

Dan S.

Jimmy was great, on time, and work performed exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Wallpaper in room

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

10/09/2020

Tiffany M.

I loved working with Jimmy! From the moment I first contacted him he responded right away and continued to do so along the way. Every question I asked he was able to answer so that I was able to make a fantastic wall paper choice. Jimmy has definitely honed his craft! He not only payed close attention to detail, but also worked quickly and efficiently. I’m so happy with the finished product and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Wallpaper Instillation

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 38934742

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words... I enjoyed working in your Happy Home... You have a gift and your kids are Amazing!!! Thank you for allowing me to work for you and the Family... Until your next project, Jimmy

07/22/2020

Margaret B.

It went extremely well. His work was outstanding.

Description of Work
I've hired Jimmy twice. Both instances included wallpapering and painting.

Category wallpaper, muralist, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], I will see you again This Monday for more smoothing out your walls and more wallpaper installation... See you soon, Jimmy

07/09/2020

Kevin A.

Jimmy did a fantastic job I would hire him again in a nanosecond !!

Description of Work
had the bathroom wallpapered

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], I really enjoyed talking with you.. You are the most busy person I think I know.... See you soon, Jimmy

05/24/2020

Kenneth W.

I can't say enough great things about Jimmy & Seamingly Straight . I spent a lot of time & searched everywhere for the right person for my job and Jimmy was an artist & worth the wait. Every step of the process was handled extremely professionally , and Jimmy listened to every idea I was throwing at him. I started with wanting my back wall a Chocolate Raspberry. My home is indoor / outdoor living, & I realized the darkness made my room seem smaller , so I changed my mind and decided I wanted Jimmy to bring my outdoor foliage areas inside, & he made my dream come to life, beautifully. I can't wait to use Seamingly Straight on my next project. Sincerely , Ken

Description of Work
Venetian Plaster

Category plastering, muralist, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 38590056

Sir [Member Name Removed], Your hospitality is without equal... Your project was a privilege to be a part of. Thank you for sharing all of the Rock Star photos and stories with me!!! Jimmy

05/20/2020

Yuta Z.

Excellent work was performed. Jimmy worked one wall a day and installed the wallpapers perfectly.

Description of Work
Installing wallpaper in three walls in my home.

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 38581262

Thank you for allowing me to work for you. Jimmy

05/06/2020

Lawrence C.

I find that I just cannot say enough about Seamlessly Straight and Jimmy Lembke. We asked him to come and paper a guest bathroom and he turned it into a highlight of the house! I wish I had more for him to do! He is punctual to a fault, arriving 15 minutes before the appointed time each time. He is professional. This guy knows his business. Not only is he a perfectionist about his craft, but his knowledge of his field is exceptional. He is painstaking. No detail is overlooked or “papered over” He is personable. Easy to talk to and to work with. We give him 5 stars…more if we could.

Description of Work
Guest Bath wallpaper

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

[Member Name Removed], I am trying to think of the correct way to thank you but I know not where to begin... I know I worked at your home but I am overcome with memories of stories you shared with me... It was an Honor to meet you and I am grateful for the opportunity to play with some paper, scissors and paste and have you give me money!!! Life is good! Until our paths cross again... Jimmy

04/21/2020

Aaron R.

Seamingly Straight Jimmy from Seamingly Straight redid wallpaper in my home. Took down old wallpaper and installed new paper. His craftsmanship was top notch. He is a extremely personable guy and his professionalism was beyond reproach. On time everyday and cost of the work was more than fair after getting other bids. Overall I would recommend him to all of my friends and family if they were getting work done. He was a treat to work with. Aaron R.

Description of Work
Wallpaper Removal and Reapplied

Category wallpaper removal, wallpaper

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 38511866

04/15/2020

Brian I.

Great install..Very experienced and knowledgeable, Jimmy's experience and attention to detail was top notch. If you want it done right this is the guy.

Description of Work
Wallpaper install

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

03/12/2020

June E.

I was given a quote which I accepted and Jimmy contacted me to schedule an appt. The communication was amazing, not only was I contacted to confirm the appt but when Jimmy was on his way he let me know. His eye for detail is exceptional as I had an Art Deco pattern installed. His work is flawless and his personality was a welcome surprise.

Description of Work
Peel and stick wallpaper install on a focal wall

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 38446270

02/24/2020

Verla R.

Jimmy’s attention to detail was unbelievable. The wallpaper was a difficult to hang. Easy to work with and cleaned up work space after finishing job. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Wallpapered one wall with brick like wallpaper.

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

02/18/2020

Lawrence S.

Great experience...total professional. Jimmy, from Seamingly Straight did a fantastic job with our wallpapering job. Very quick to respond to our request, great about explaining the process, very knowledgeable and skilled. Beautiful job with matching patterns and lining up the seams. I recommend his services to anyone in need of having wallpaper hung. Top notch.

Description of Work
I needed decorative brick wallpaper put up on one wall of my office.

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 38394502

02/03/2020

Robyn T.

Jimmy at Seamingly Straight is a true professional. His quality work is remarkable. He showed up early, brought all the necessary tools, and finished the job in a timely manner. As an interior designer, it is imperative to my work to find the right craftsman for special installations such as this custom mural. My clients were very happy with the final product and that's what matter most in this business! I will hire Seamingly Straight for all wall paper, mural, and speciality finishes.

Description of Work
Wall paper mural installation

Category wallpaper removal, wallpaper, muralist

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 38365712

01/21/2020

Diana C.

Amazing. Jimmy was very professional and new what he was talking about. I would absolutely recommend him as well as hire him again!

Description of Work
Wallpaper my powder room

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

01/19/2020

Ashley R.

Jimmy arrived punctually, a little early and even helped me out by removing my light fixture to prep for wallpaper! We was extremely professional yet personable and immediately showed me his credentials before entering. He had everything he needed to do the job and clarified with me on a couple of preferences before starting. He worked quickly and my wallpaper came out amazing! It’s perfect - you can’t even see and seams. I love it! Jimmy is so friendly as well, I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to others looking for someone who truly specializes in wallpaper.

Description of Work
Wallpaper installation

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

01/17/2020

Nadim G.

Jimmy is the man! From the first phone call he was professional, thorough, and very detail-oriented. I immediately felt very comfortable and ready to work with him. He was able to walk me through the entire process and really helped me to understand the project. Jimmy did not have the lowest fee of all the quotes I received but I felt his prices were fair and you definitely get what you pay for. It is obvious that Jimmy is an expert in his field and it shows. He always arrive on time and prepared to work. The final outcome was better than I could have hoped, and he finished ahead of schedule. In addition to the awesome job he did with the project, Jimmy is just a great guy. He is personable, funny and very sincere. I would highly highly recommend Jimmy for your next project!!

Description of Work
Wallpaper and custom mural installation

Category wallpaper, muralist, interior painters