Seamingly Straight Inc

Nevada Contractors Board
02/28/2023

161 Kennet Ct

Las Vegas, NV 89144

Anti Virus - Monofoil X Kills Viruses, Germs, Bacteria - EPA Registered - FDA Approved

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Wallpaper & Mural Installations In Vegas

Wallpaper & Mural Installations In Vegas

wallpaper hanger202189144
Once again... Angie's List gave Seamingly Straight the Prestigious Super Service Award for 2020... Wallpaper is coming back... In Netflix’s The Queen’s Gambit you will see wallpaper flavors mimicking Las Vegas's flair for the Dramatic. Starting with the midcentury-toned clashing florals, blue and teal geometrics and pink shaded plaids that cover the walls in every room. When you depart that house, you will imagine wild wallpapers joyfully following you. Then you have the green-blue and brown diamond pattern of the Las Vegas hotel room, Osborne & Little’s Trailing Orchid and anaglypta's deco prints in Mexico City, and in Paris you might view the Custom made Gold Floral Wallpaper which just happened to be the most extravagant and most expensive wallpaper used in the show. In 2021 Las Vegas's Designing Divas are installing wallpaper on as many walls as they can get permission. Property Brother's Las Vegas T.V. Season 2020 Features Seamingly Straight installing serious custom wallpaper. 702.810.0035

Seamingly Straight Inc. was founded in 1978 in the Chicago area. In 1992, we moved the company to Las Vegas. The company has received numerous excellence awards from the Chamber of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau, the Jr. League of Women Voters, the National Historic Preservation Society and more! Check out our website to see a picture with the "Property Brothers" of HGTV! ...

wallpaper hanger (59)interior painting (56)wallpaper removal (11)plastering (6)interior decorators (3)drywall (3)general contractors (3)house painting (1)

03/07/2022

Marty Z.

Jimmy (Seamingly Straight) did an excellent job of applying Venetian Plaster to my fireplace, better then I expected. Jimmy was very professional and arrived on time everyday. He took great care to protect the work site. I am very pleased with every aspect of the work Jimmy did for me. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Venetian Plaster of Fireplace

Category contractors,plastering

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

01/26/2022

Lillian D.

My powder bathroom is located under a staircase so it has an angled wall and ceiling. I wanted the walls wallpapered. The wallpaper I chose has a 20.5 inch repeat pattern. Jimmy was amazing. Not only is the pattern matched perfectly, I cannot find a single seam without looking very closely. Even then, it is hard to find. Jimmy is very professional. He worked in a fairly small space and there was no mess. He meticulously cleaned up after himself. I highly recommend using him for all your wallpaper needs.

Description of Work
Wallpaper Powder Bathroom

Category contractors,wallpaper

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 39610098

07/01/2021

Matt A.

Jimmy is meticulous in his work. We hired Seamingly Straight to smooth and wallpaper a wall in our theater room and I could not be any happier with the quality of our finished product. I was extremely impressed with Jimmy’s insistence on nothing short of perfection. This is a top-notch company. I will be hiring again for two additional areas of our home. Very highly recommended!

Description of Work
Smooth walls and wallpaper theater room

Category wallpaper removal,wallpaper,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 39390043

01/19/2021

Joe B.

Could not be any happier with our decision to trust Seamingly Straight to hang a wallpaper mural in our son's bedroom! From the start, Jimmy was very communicative and extremely personable. After asking lots of questions about our project, he then provided a very fair price to complete the work. We booked our time slot immediately! He showed up on the scheduled day, was on-time and strictly followed CDC COVID safety guidelines. He took some time to bring in his gear and get set-up before walking us through his process, and he continued to communicate his progress with us as he went along. A few hours later he called us up to see the finished work and WOW were were impressed! Mural was installed perfectly and seams were virtually invisible (even with our awful orange-peel textured walls). Jimmy is not only an amazing craftsman, he is a wonderful person as well. We can't wait to welcome him into our home again to bring our next wall to life!

Description of Work
Wallpaper Mural Installation

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 39143639

01/08/2021

Dan S.

Jimmy was great, on time, and work performed exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Wallpaper in room

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

10/09/2020

Tiffany M.

I loved working with Jimmy! From the moment I first contacted him he responded right away and continued to do so along the way. Every question I asked he was able to answer so that I was able to make a fantastic wall paper choice. Jimmy has definitely honed his craft! He not only payed close attention to detail, but also worked quickly and efficiently. I’m so happy with the finished product and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Wallpaper Instillation

Category wallpaper,muralist

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 38934742

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words... I enjoyed working in your Happy Home... You have a gift and your kids are Amazing!!! Thank you for allowing me to work for you and the Family... Until your next project, Jimmy

07/22/2020

Margaret B.

It went extremely well. His work was outstanding.

Description of Work
I've hired Jimmy twice. Both instances included wallpapering and painting.

Category wallpaper,muralist,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], I will see you again This Monday for more smoothing out your walls and more wallpaper installation... See you soon, Jimmy

07/09/2020

Kevin A.

Jimmy did a fantastic job I would hire him again in a nanosecond !!

Description of Work
had the bathroom wallpapered

Category wallpaper,muralist

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], I really enjoyed talking with you.. You are the most busy person I think I know.... See you soon, Jimmy

05/24/2020

Kenneth W.

I can't say enough great things about Jimmy & Seamingly Straight . I spent a lot of time & searched everywhere for the right person for my job and Jimmy was an artist & worth the wait. Every step of the process was handled extremely professionally , and Jimmy listened to every idea I was throwing at him. I started with wanting my back wall a Chocolate Raspberry. My home is indoor / outdoor living, & I realized the darkness made my room seem smaller , so I changed my mind and decided I wanted Jimmy to bring my outdoor foliage areas inside, & he made my dream come to life, beautifully. I can't wait to use Seamingly Straight on my next project. Sincerely , Ken

Description of Work
Venetian Plaster

Category plastering,muralist,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 38590056

Sir [Member Name Removed], Your hospitality is without equal... Your project was a privilege to be a part of. Thank you for sharing all of the Rock Star photos and stories with me!!! Jimmy

05/20/2020

Yuta Z.

Excellent work was performed. Jimmy worked one wall a day and installed the wallpapers perfectly.

Description of Work
Installing wallpaper in three walls in my home.

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Review for Seamingly Straight Inc - 161 Kennet Ct, Las Vegas, NV - 38581262

Thank you for allowing me to work for you. Jimmy

Las Vegas Valley Wallpaper Installation, Wall Coverings Hanger, Installer of Murals, Paper Hanger, Monofoil X, Monofoil D, Monofoil M , Monofoil Products Applications, Anti Microbial, Virus Killing Products, Electrostatic Spray Gun Installation. Wallpaper Removal, Custom Mural Installer Installation,Interior Exterior Painting, Texture Repair, Textured 3D wall Panels, Stucco repair, Graffiti Removal, Anti graffiti coatings,Faux finishes, Venetian Plaster, Metal Finishes, Antiquing, Cabinet Refinishing,Pressure Washing,Garage Floors, Driveways,Patios, Pool Decks, densifying, epoxy coatings,thermal paint, 3M Anti graffiti Films,

Hold Oven Warm Cookies Without Sampling One Or Two...

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal