Same Day Service Company Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2006

6340 Mcleod Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89120

Same Day Service Company Inc. is an independent appliance repair company with over 20 years of experience, and we’ll provide you with service from our well-trained, professional technicians in hours, not days. We service all major kitchen and laundry appliances, and we charge by the job, not by the hour, so you’ll know the exact cost of repairs before we even begin! For a complete write-up of our quality assurance, we invite you to review the Quality Guarantee on our website....

06/11/2020

Anthony G.

Due to COVID-19 itwas difficult to find appliance service companies that were open. Same Day service answered my call, and despite being heavily booked worked us in for the next day. Bill arrived as promised. He quickly diagnosed the problem as a defrost system failure. He had to order the parts. He warned us that due to COVID-19 associated systemic transportation problems it could be three or four days before the parts arrived. It was a four day wait. Once the parts arrived they scheduled us for a same day service. Bill arrived as promised and effected the repair. Bill followed all COVID-19 guidance to prevent contamination. The freezer stabilized in 24 hours, and is working correctly. We only lost a small amount of frozen food that had already defrosted due to the oruginal malfunction.

Description of Work
Our upright freezer had stopped maintaining freezer temperature. We need trouble shooting to determine the cause, and then a repair.

05/24/2019

Dawn S.

it didn't go very well. Because apparently they don't work on 5000 square foot homes and especially if it's considered a residential group home where people are living normal lives in a house not in a big institution. 5 Ladies One caregiver one broken Sub-Zero refrigerator that I will have to now probably throw away all the food until I find somebody else to come

Description of Work
they say they specialize in Sub-Zero repair. I called because mine wasn't working on the refrigeration side. Said by accident that it was a residential group home where I am a house with five elderly people that live here. She replied to me that they don't service residential group homes. Whereas I said it's a house it's not a hundred bed facility it's a 5000 square foot home. She proceeded to say they don't service group homes which I kind of find ridiculous when it's a house with appliances.

Category appliance repair

We are sorry that the Angie's List member was not happy with the explanation she received from our customer service agent. Our business model and warranties that we offer are specifically designed and operated for residential service only; we do not service any type of businesses. Businesses often require special requests such as billing, holding invoices for multi-level approval, limited availability, and many other situations that we are not able to accommodate. While your member lives in a residential area, the location is still operated as a business. We are sorry she was disappointed in our response and hope that this will provide a bit more clarity. Just as your member has a business model that she operates and adheres to, we must as well. It is not our intent to upset or inconvenience anyone, and we are sorry we could not provide the service she needed. We hope she was able to find another Angie's List provider that was able to assist her.

05/21/2018

Clair K.

My refrigerator wasn't cooling and I called Same Day Service to hopefully resolve the problem. They ran diagnostics and discovered that it could be the compressor and they were not able to work on the issue. I paid the service call and had to call another repair service to resolve the issue. It turned out that the original diagnosis by Same Day was incorrect.

Description of Work
Service to repair cooling issue

Category appliance repair

We reached out to our customer in regard to the diagnosis. The customer informed us that the refrigerator was covered under a service plan with the retailer who reached out to the manufacturer, as we had advised initially. The customer was very pleased with our service.

10/17/2017

Sebastian T.

I called at 1:10PM and they were able to get a tech out within a couple hours, which was great. Bill was pleasant and knowledgable. He got it apart and the idler bearing had failed and melted the idler pulley. Easy enough. He said the parts were going to be on the order of $400 but he needed to get a quote. I was surprised by the super high price, so I took a quick look online. It was under $100 for the idler assembly, new belt, and one drum support wheel from Sears. Same Day Service's quote was $447.43, including labor. As I paid $630 for the entire dryer and know the parts were significantly less and the labor was going to be under an hour, I told him I wasn't going to have the work done and I'd buy a new dryer first. After I paid for the service call ($89.95) and Bill left, I went to Appliance Parts Center and bought the parts for $99.04 including tax. I got home and opened the dryer again. I've never done this before, only watched Bill do it. I got it apart and back together and running in less than an hour. I feel like the pricing for the parts was a complete ripoff and I'm glad I didn't have the work completed. I was disappointed overall as I picked this provider based on the large number of positive reviews on Angie's list. I guess I'm the only one that knew pricing for this kind of service.

Description of Work
My Samsung dryer was just out of warranty and needed it repaired. Thought it was the belt drive or some part because it was squeaking.

Category appliance repair

We are sorry that this customer was not fully satisfied with the price that we quoted for their repair. There are many other aspects to providing service than just parts and labor. Things such as parts department, dispatchers, administrative costs etc. are all a part of how we're able to provide the on demand service that we're known for. We charge what we feel is fair and competitive for the level of service that we provide and appreciate this customer's comments. We've decided to put a $50.00 credit on this customer's account for future service in the hopes that he will choose to utilize our services again in the future. Again, we're disappointed that we could not fully satisfy this customer. Thank You

10/05/2017

Carole C.

Came the same day -- as their name says. Fixed it in short order. What was really impressive is that before they would come out they made sure I understood the limits of what they could do. They were very careful to give me reasonable expectations. And their tech, Pete, was friendly, helpful and easy to explain things to. All in all, I'm very happy with my experience.

Description of Work
Extremely noisy refrigerator. (My garbage disposal was quieter.)

10/04/2017

Karen V.

Spoke with Renee at 9am. Pete was leaving my home at 11:30am after he fixed my stove. Price was reasonable. That's what I call great service! Thanks!

Description of Work
Igniter not working on my oven.

08/30/2017

Marion T.

Service representative Pete was very professional and very informative. Got righto to work. Had to leave and get part for washer and returned right awat

Description of Work
Had work done on washer and dryer.

07/30/2017

Stephen J.

Called on Friday morning at 8:00 am. Pete showed up Monday afternoon as promised. He spent two hours diagnosing and solving the problem by replacing the electronic control board. He also showed me how to clean the condenser -- which the GE owner's manual doesn't mention.

Description of Work
10-year old GE side-by-side refrigerator/freezer not cooling.

07/21/2017

Susan G.

Great! Nice to have a dryer that heats and is no longer making a loud noise when operating.

Description of Work
Our LG Dryer was not heating and was making a loud noise when operating. Pete assessed what was wrong, and took care of the problem. He was very efficient and knowledgeable and took the time to explain what was wrong and what needed to be done to correct it. We would use Same Day Service again.

06/30/2017

Robert A.

Bill was very professional, knowledgable, neat and personable. determined what the problem was AND FIXED IT

Description of Work
replaced the ice maker on my refrigerator

06/19/2017

teresa L.

1. Fixed problem with clogged condensation drain. Turned on ice maker. 2. Diagnosed board issue causing beeping; we declined new board due to age of dryer. (Cost of service was for both appliances.)

Description of Work
1. Refrigerator ice maker issue 2. Clothes dryer issue

02/27/2017

Ronald K.

They did a great job. Our dryer wasn't drying our clothes. The tech was thorough, identified what the problem was, and then corrected it.

Description of Work
Repair clothes dryer

01/30/2017

Robert K.

It went very well with the exception of waiting on the part. The technician was a man by the name of Pete and he was very good and thorough. He made me feel comfortable having him in the house. We also received a 10% discount because we found them on Angies list.

Description of Work
Had a leaky dishwasher. Technician diagnosed problem and ordered part. Had to pay upfront to order the part. Took seven day for company to receive part and install.

12/19/2016

Wayne B.

They're very good and honest. I know very little about appliances. One time he told me I had a plastic fork stuck. He could of told me anything and charged me anything. He did the work in no time.

Description of Work
It was a basic service call for the dishwasher. He ran cleaner through the cycle.

12/19/2016

Wayne B.

Description of Work
They did an inspection. They ran some cleaner through it.

11/22/2016

Steven S.

From the get go, Pete was awesome, after explaining the troubleshooting steps I took, Pete jumped in and worked to troubleshoot the problem. Once the problem was diganosed, Same day provided a quote to fix the problem, thou we decided to buy new dishwasher, the professionalism of Pete and the rest of the staff at Same Day Service was truly appreciated

Description of Work
Our dishwasher died over the weekend, we called Same Day Service, who responded quickly

10/04/2015

Clarice S.

They never returned our call.

Description of Work
I called and their answer machine said to leave a message and they would call back within an hour. Still no call back the next day.

08/20/2015

Bryn S.

Bill seemed to be highly recommended, however inflated prices for repairs at 50% more for standard labor and repairs.

Description of Work
Bill was the rep that was sent. There service call initially is $90. There quote for repairs are astronomical compared to other places, especial;y to replace garbage disposal...Almost $400. Also wanted to charge close to the same amount for a dryer that is over 15 years old. Not to mention no senior discount for consultation, so expect to drop $100 just for giggles.

Category appliance repair

We are sorry that we were not able to please this particular customer. We charge what we have to in order to continue to deliver the on demand, same day service that we offer. Again, we are sorry that this particular customer was not fully satisfied with our service. Thank You

06/01/2015

Jody H.

It went great. The service provider found the problem in no time and had all the equipment and parts to fix it on hand. Was in and out in a flash! Said he'd come back if anything else broke within 30 days free of charge. That is great service!

Description of Work
Fixed dryer vent

03/05/2015

Mac M.

Very satisfied. Bill immediately dug in and seemed to follow a well thought out protocol to determine where the problem was. He removed a water supply assembly and cleared a clog. I could not have easily done this myself, as it required removing a significant interconnected system of plastic tubes. Once he was satisfied this peoblem was solved, Bill explained exactly what caused the problem, and offered suggestions on how to prevent it in the future. He offered additional advice on the quantity of detergent to use, regularity of using "Dishwasher Magic" to clean the unit (to prevent buildup), and even offered advice for our Washing Machine maintenance. Given the amount of time involved and the skill, I feel the cost was appropriate. I would definitely call Bill and Same Day Service in the future.

Description of Work
Diagnosed cause of dishwasher failing to clean completely. Cleared a partial clog in the water supply channel inside the unit. Tested the clearance of the water sprayers. Ran partial cycles to ensure this solved the problem

Category appliance repair, plumbing

07/21/2014

CAROLYN C.

I did not contract them as I needed the work done before they could come.

Description of Work
My washing machine needed repair on Saturday and I called Same day repair. I feel that their advertising is false since they do not work on the weekends. It was a waste of my time calling them. Thank you

Category appliance repair

“We are sorry that we were not able to satisfy this customer. Our operating hours, as stated on our Angie’s List profile, are Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Although we were not able to accommodate this particular customer’s schedule, we try to make the appliance repair process as easy and efficient as possible for our customers.

04/10/2014

larry K.

Everything was handled in a professional manner and received an Angies list 10 % discount.

Description of Work
Replaced icemaker

02/20/2014

Michael G.

We have lived in Las Vegas for 21 years, and this was by far the best experience we have had with any repair person. Bill (the repair person) was knowledgeable, on time, incredibly clean and neat, and did all we expected and much more. He completely took apart our dryer and vaccumed out every spec of dust. The price was fair for the work he performed and he gave us a 10% discount because we used Angie's List.

Description of Work
Fixed dryer that was not heating

02/14/2014

tonya T.

bill did a good job, very professional

Description of Work
replaced water inlet in ice maker

02/14/2014

kathy P.

They sent a guy out and we liked him. He fixed our washing machine. It wouldn't run, it was a small plastic part. He cleaned out the washer. They charged $89.95 for the service call. He came right out. The washer worked right away. The same man came to look at the refrigerator in the bar. He wanted $450 to repair the refrigerator. We decided not to do the repairs, but he still got the $89.95 for the service call. We bought a new bar refrigerator the next day. Two days later, our microwave quit working that week, too. Instead of coming out, a guy called and just wanted to diagnose the problem over the phone. They guy said we probably had a problem with the fuse. The guy said we should just buy a new microwave. We would have paid them to fix the microwave. We fixed that ourselves. We would much rather have had them come and fix it. Then our dishwasher stopped working. So we called them again to come out. The same guy called and told us that it was probably a problem with the main board. He said he was not going to come out to the house. When I called the office to complain to the person who does the scheduling, she said that because we wouldn't pay $450 to repair a refrigerator that needed to be replaced, they would not come out. They would not come back to look at that microwave or the dishwasher, even though they would still get $90 when they come out. The repairman is good. The person you talk to on the phone is not good. When the repairman heard about our experience with the office person, he called and apologized. Since they are the only same day repair service in Las Vegas, you are at their mercy if you don't want to do without your washer or other things over the weekend.

Description of Work
We used Same Day Service, Inc. for home appliance repairs.

A Campagna Company, LLC

A Campagna Company, LLC "DBA ACC PLUMBING" is a full service plumbing company with new construction and service divisions. We are experienced in commercial and residential projects including but not limited to warehouse/office space, medical facilities, bars/restaurants, educational facilities/institutions, and large custom homes. We have earned a reputation for being a “high-quality” and “on-time” subcontractor in a highly competitive field, with extensive experience in design-build projects. Additional email- service@accplumbing.com

Offers by A Campagna Company, LLC on Angi
    Pure Water Technologies

Pure Water Technologies is a full service plumbing company that specializes in salt free water treatment and tankless water heating retrofits and servicing.

Rooter Ranger Plumbing - Las Vegas

WELCOME to ROOTER RANGER PLUMBING LAS VEGAS for ALL your plumbing needs RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL. We specialize in Rooter & Drain Cleaning. We offer a $47 DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL (w/proper/easy access). We off a 10% Discount for Seniors, Military personnel and First Responders! We are a family owned business and our customers are our number one priority. Rooter Ranger provides plumbing repair services, drain cleaning, line maintenance, inspections, water leak repairs and trenchless sewer repairs. Rooter Ranger is here for ALL your plumbing needs. We are Covid-19 compliant and when our technician arrives to evaluate the situation, he will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE. There is no trip charge to come out to give you a Free Estimate and no work will be done without your approval! Rooter Ranger Plumbing is open for service 24/7 including all holidays. CALL NOW for all your plumbing needs and inquiries!

Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Dishwashers, & Range Ovens.