Roof It Right Inc

With Angi since May 2006

2410 N Decatur Blvd

Las Vegas, NV 89108

Roof It Right opened the doors in 1997 and has continued growing since. Owner, James Guindon offers 25 years of experience and with a A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau. Roof It Right is the roofer of choice. Roof It Right offers quality services to Las Vegas and southern Nevada. Roof It Right Inc. home of Roofis & Bullet - The Roofing Dogs! Roof It Right Inc. With over 30 years experience in the roofing industry, most jobs are personally performed by the owner to ensure that our high standards of quality workmanship are maintained. We perform all aspects of roofing, specializing in tile & shingles. No job is too small & our estimates are free! We also provide roof certification & inspections at a reasonable fee. Roof repair Reroofs Patio Walk Recoats Patio Deck Recovers Attic Ventilation Systems / Turbine Vents Roof Inspections / Roof Certifications Gutter Systems / All Accessories Please give us a call so we can Roof It Right for you!...

05/23/2018

James M.

We couldn't be happier with the professionalism exhibited by the owner and staff. Courteous. Punctual. Careful. Respectful.

Description of Work
Roof and turbines Roof and turbines

09/20/2017

Wendy J.

09/04/2017

Molly S.

Showed up on time; took pictures to show me damage, and gave me an estimate. Next day he showed up with a worker, went up on the roof to show him everything, and though the owner had to leave, he came back, inspected t work to make sure it was done right and gave me a 2 year guarantee on the work. Also, he gave me the Contractor's Board contact information in case I ever needed t.

Description of Work
The roof had cracked tiles, hairline fractures in tiles, needed caps and one exhaust pipe for a bathroom needed to be redone.

02/14/2017

Carol W.

03/07/2016

Dennis D.

Description of Work
Excellent work and service !!

08/18/2015

John M.

Description of Work
Fair price for premium work. Fixed leaks of me on two separate occasions. guarantees results. Extra bonus is entertainment - pet dog climbs up ladder and hangs around roof workers.

07/09/2015

Melanie W.

Description of Work
Fixed my leak

07/07/2015

Nancy M.

Description of Work
While the person who set up the appointment was nice, the rep who came to the property (I believe the owner) was rude and arrogant every time we had contact with him. They may have done good work for others, I will never hire them.

02/19/2015

nancy M.

Description of Work
Replaced my patio roof

06/17/2014

Roger R.

When we had the house inspected there were some problems found. Misaligned tiles, small holes, etc. Jim examined the roof and sent someone out the next day for repairs. Jim came back and examined the work and was not pleased. He had the same person out a second time. When he returned all the work had still not been completed to his satisfaction so he finished it himself. While I am satisfied with the work done I feel he should find someone whao can do the work right the first time.

Description of Work
Repaired roof problems

01/24/2014

Deborah S.

I could not have asked for better service or work. This guy knows exactly what he is doing and then does it as promised. Highly recommend him for any roof problems!

Description of Work
They identified and repaired a roof leak that another company could not figure out the leak source.

08/08/2013

Paul J.

Had another quote from another roofer for $4,400 to completely relocate all tiles to one side of the roof, take the old paper out and put new paper down and then move the same tiles back to their old position. After one side is done then the other side would be done as well. I opted for the second respondant. This vendor said he didn't need to re-roof the house but I needed to hire an AC guy and then just do some touch up. !st guy (also an Angie's list guy) didn't say anything about the repairs required.

Description of Work
repaired damaged tiles on roof

03/13/2013

Mary Jo F.

Excellent, excellent. I could not have asked for more! It is a great company to work with.

Description of Work
I have a flat roof over 1/2 of my house. The wood underneath was rotted and the roofing material in poor condition. Roof It Right pulled off all of the old roofing material, replaced the wood underneath, and raised the depression in the roof. They also installed all the missing flashing, removed and replaced 4 rows of shingles on the pitched side to ensure that the flat roof tied in properly to the pitched side. They also replaced the roofing material over my back porch, improved the tie in to the flat part of my roof and replaced the fascia board on the outside of my patio due to wood rot. All new wood was repainted. The company also replaced some of the plywood sheets over the patio which showed rot.

06/27/2012

Mary O.

He was very professional and very nice. He gave me a really professional estimate of what he was going to do. He came when he said. I just went in another direction that was cheaper, but he was very nice. I was very happy with him. I may use him in the future if he comes down in his prices.

Description of Work
Roof It Right came out to do an estimate for repair on the roof.

11/22/2011

Paul S.

Up to par but extra surcharge for credit card payment.

Description of Work
Roof leak fix

05/17/2006

Roof it Right were very fast workers. They had the job done in just 1 day. They were very friendly and hard working people to do business with. They cleaned up every little thing when they were done. I am very pleased with them and I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
They tore off 1/4 of our old tile roof from our 1900 square foot home and replaced with new tile.

Encor Home & Roofing of Las Vegas

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Encor Home and Roofing will always work in your best interest, utilizing quality materials, state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, comprehensive insurance programs and the most experienced and skilled craftsmen in the industry. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Encor Home & Roofing of Las Vegas on Angi
    Source 1 Roofing, LLC

WE ARE OPEN! We will remain open during this time of lock down from the Covid-19 virus. We are not abandoning our customers and will continue to provide quality roofing at a great price. We service all types of roofs, residential and commercial. We can repair or replace tile roofing, shingles, Flat roofing, Spray foam roofing, roof coatings, Modified bitumen ,and TPO. Big jobs or small, all get our dedicated teams full commitment to provide high-class workmanship at a fair price. Contact us to schedule for a free estimate. When your roof is in need of attention, we will come out and do a full inspection of your roof system. Our quality expert roofers will inform you with line by line details of our findings , providing photos if requested to help explain the condition of your roof. Our roofers will explain your options and help guide you to the best decision regarding your roofing system. We are not here to pressure you into the most expensive options to benefit ourselves, we understand that having integrity and doing what is best for our clients is the best way to run a business. Happy clients build wealth in a company not high price tags.

DaBella - Las Vegas NV

Call us for your window and roofing needs!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Roof It Right Inc

Anything that pertains to the roof or waterproofing balcony decks.