Roger's Repair Service

Founded 1973 • With Angi since May 2006

Roger's Repair Service is a professional, state-licensed swimming pool, spa and water feature repair and remodeling service contractor. Serving residents throughout the Las Vegas Valley in Nevada, Roger's is your friendly, locally owned and operated pool repair contractor. Since 1973, we have provided premier repair and remodeling services to our loyal customers, who continue to call us time and time again. Our signature services includes: • Pumps, motors, filters and heater repairs / replacement • Plumbing and leak repairs • Complete remodeling • Abandoned or drained pool rehab • Deck repair or replacement • Pool cleaning and services • Inspection and reporting • Electronic leak detection Serving Summerlin, Centennial Hills, Las Vegas, Sun City, North Las Vegas, Spring Valley, The Lakes, Green Valley, Lake Las Vegas, Mountains Edge, Henderson, Anthem, and the whole Las Vegas valley. Roger's Repair Service is a fully licensed, certified, and insured, contractor and service provider. Quality service is what we sell, and it’s all we do. So if you want it done right and done fast, turn to Roger’s. Call Roger's Repair Service today to schedule an appointment today!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

pool cleaning (171)plumbers (20)appliance repair (10)fountains (1)handyman (1)

12/04/2020

Jetta W.

Fine - they easily diagnosed the issue.

Description of Work
Check on above ground spa leak

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

06/15/2019

Cheri B.

Went well technician was knowledgeable and easy to talk with. Quick with diagnosis and thorough with repairs.

Description of Work
Vacuum line cleared, heater switch changfed

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

05/22/2018

George S.

Quickly and honestly diagnosed and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Low pump pressure

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

Thank you for your review! Glad you are content with the services provided!

04/25/2018

Melani R.

Friendly and professional. Was able to determine what was wrong and repair it quickly. Punctual. Will use this service again.

Description of Work
Repair pool filter. Replaced gaskets

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

02/28/2018

Armah R.

The job was done well with Roger keeping me informed throughout the process. I'm satisfied with his workmanship and will use him again in the future if needed and will certainly recommend him to others!

Description of Work
Remove and replace choke valve and vacuum breaker on my inground pool

Work Completed On 02/28/2018

01/02/2018

Adam R.

Great. He evaluated and provided a quote.

Description of Work
Estimate on a pool leak

Work Completed On 02/15/2017

11/20/2017

JULIUS R.

After some confusion over exactly what service Roger's would be performing, we went ahead with allowing it to do so. While Roger's is very knowledgeable about pools, spas and equipment to operate them, the vast majority of the helpful information Roger gives is oral. His written report is sketchy and practically unintelligible to anyone but himself and his staff. In addition, the "advice" he gives seems more directed towards providing more work for Roger's than being either accurate or useful to the customer. On several points, his advice was simply wrong. Would not use again.

Description of Work
Roger's Pool Service was hired to perform an inspection of the pool, spa and controls in the home we were interested in buying. We wanted to find out the actual condition of the pool, the spa and the controls that operated the system. The system has a remote controller that did not seem to sync with the main control panel. Roger's was hired to diagnose the system's operations and advise on necessary repairs and their approximate cost. His oral advice was good, his reports were very poor and his advice was questionable.

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

We provided a complete inspection of the entire pool / spa system. The detailed written report was 4 pages long, detailing EVERY item in the system. The items that were defective or marginal were detailed and a WRITTEN quote for replacement or repair was provided. including 10 photos of the problem items. Some control equipment had failed and the client was shown the Manufacturers web site showing that the equipment was obsolete and no longer available, we recommended replacement, and provided a written quote. Note some used equipment may be available on the internet but is sold with NO warranty. We DO NOT deal with that type of operation. The customer wanted us to take some equipment apart to check further. 1. The customer was NOT the property owner, he was the buyer. We require authorization FROM THE PROPERTY OWNER before we can take things apart. 2. As was explained when the job was scheduled and again on the job site. This was a ''visual and operation" inspection with pictures and bids.. Any repair or disassembly is NOT included in an inspection. Plus the property owner was not present and for legal reasons We require authorization FROM THE PROPERTY OWNER before we can take things apart.

09/26/2017

Michelle P.

After some initial waiting, Roger showed up in the afternoon and got right on it. Very pleasant man and we got along just great. Price was reasonable and the work--top notch!

Description of Work
install a pool handle so I won't fall into the cement!

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

08/18/2017

Kristina C.

Roger the owner was able to come to our house within 1 hour after I had called. He quickly identified the 2 small problems. We needed to change an o-ring, and he also tightened a connecting pipe. He was honest, very knowledgeable and gave me some good advice. Our pool was back in business in about 30 minutes! The next time we need help, his company will be the first one we call. Thank you for the great service!

Description of Work
Our pool equipment kept sucking in air due to a couple of leaks.

Work Completed On 08/18/2017

08/15/2017

Candy M.

Great Roger told us what was wrong and my husband got part and replaced it. Roger is very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Pop ups not working

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

07/08/2017

Timothy T.

Description of Work
Called for problem with pool pump not starting. He cam out within 90 min, and had it fixed within 15 min of arrival. He was so nice and did not even want to charge anything, but we paid $20 just to pay for the time for him to drive out.

Work Completed On 07/08/2017

07/07/2017

Daniel M.

Roger and his staff did a great job! I had four quotes and during the quotes I spoke with the techs. Roger clearly knew more than other companies and was able to repair things another company said "just wait and it will work it self out". When the parts for my spa couldn't be found, due to age and them not being made anymore, he took the time to design and have new ones 3D printed! I'll use Roger and staff from now on!

Description of Work
New pool heater installed, spa jets unclogged, spa jets replaced.

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

06/28/2017

PHYLLIS L.

I've used him before. Everything is excellent.He never overcharges. He always does what he's supposed to do and he gives me good information.Every time I have a repair I check to see if there is a coupon on Angie's List, and I use him for all of my pool repairs.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for a pool or spa call for $39.

Work Completed On 05/28/2017

06/12/2017

Brett B.

They took off the old cool deck and installed the cool deck. Where they they repaired the cool deck I could see that the cracks, I wasn't happy with the outcome. I called him back he repainted the cool deck again and he explained that is the way it is going be. When I originally used him I thought he was good and I liked him. I thought his pricing was a little high. He was on time and showed up when he was going to. He worked fast. I had put in call and never gotten a call back regarding my concerns. To this day I can still see the cracks from where it was painted.

Description of Work
New Cool Deck Installed and New Pump Installation

Work Completed On 11/21/2016

06/03/2017

Cheyenne L.

Excellent company. Would hire again. They could have easily taken their time and charged me more but they DIDN'T! In fact the gentleman was fast and efficient and took care of the problem in the time covered by our deal and I didn't need to pay anymore out of pocket. I will definitely use them again when I have pool services needed.

Description of Work
Clear pool line

Work Completed On 06/03/2017

04/28/2017

Cheri B.

Went fine, did the job as requested,

Description of Work
Replaced pool lights, checked receptacle.

Work Completed On 04/28/2017

04/24/2017

PHYLLIS L.

As usual he provides excellent service

Description of Work
Had him check heater

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

04/23/2017

George S.

Within 10 minutes a miracle was performed. The technician was able to find the problem and with the recommended repairs our pool is running flawless. Honest and no exaggerated repairs, almost unbelievable nowadays. Definite recommendation.

Description of Work
Pump was losing prime, pool was filthy and in floor system barely working.

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

04/22/2017

mark W.

Excellent! Technician was knowledgeable and accurately diagnosed and corrected the problem. He also gave great advice about future upgrades and maintenance.

Description of Work
Diagnostic check of pool filter

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

04/16/2017

Robert S.

Long and messy but needed to be done. Roger oversaw everything and was great to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to hire again.

Description of Work
Had mysterious leak, needed to identify source. Then had to excavate and replace cracked plastic skimmer buried in concrete

Work Completed On 04/13/2017

04/10/2017

RAY R.

I bought a coupon on Angie's List no one call or came by after a week I called office they said they would get back to me the call me the next day and schedule it of today 4-10-17 am My daughter stayed home I was in a meeting when the service tech call he could not find house I call back office and canceled just too frustrated from lack of service and response

Description of Work
Pool service for summer

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

04/05/2017

Lisa R.

Quick and efficient. Professional and explained everything.

Description of Work
New pool pump and filters!

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

03/15/2017

Vicki C.

So happy with the service that was performed. I found Bill the Technician to be knowledgeable, courteous, honest and efficient. I would HIGHLY recommend Roger's Repair Service for any problems you might have with your swimming pool or spa. Finally a company that we can trust!!!

Description of Work
cleaned out clogged skimmer line and set valves.