RIGHT NOW AIR

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2006

3935 W Reno Ave Suite H

Las Vegas, NV 89118

We are a TEN TIME SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER serving Southern Nevada! This year we are celebrating our 33yr anniversary! Right Now Air is family owned & operated and we have become the trusted name to go to for A/C service. We provide repair, replacement, installation and maintenance service on all models and brands of A/C & Heating systems. We are proud to have some of the very best A/C technicians in the valley on our staff. Every single specialist on our team has the skills and experience to diagnose and correct any problem with your system. We have well stocked service vans to fix your problem the first time. We take pride in being punctual and honest. When we give you a price quote, we stick to it! You can also have peace of mind knowing you and your family is safe with us, because we have performed thorough background checks on all of our employees. We also perform regular drug testing for your safety. We take our responsibility to you seriously, and only hire those individuals who are not only great at what they do , but whom we would trust in our own homes, around our wives, and our children....

04/30/2020

Lynn P.

Had an issue with our A/C not cooling, and had someone else come to take a look. After two weeks of back and forth, it still wasn't cooling, so I gave Right Now Air a call, and they sent Jose out to see us the next day. The original A/C wiring was bad, previous repairs were lacking, and I asked him to check the entire HVAC system for anything else that might need fixing. Jose was fantastic! He took the time to explain what he was doing, what expected readings and conditions were supposed to be, how our system looked comparatively, and he fixed it all! The old A/C breaker boxes were damaged from failing internal components, which he replaced. He also took extra time to clean everything up and take care of some messes that the previous owners had left behind. I'm looking forward to having a professional, dependable company (and technicians!) that I can trust to help with any issues we have in the future!

Description of Work
A/C + HVAC Checkup and Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], We are so glad you were happy the the service Jose provided you. He always provides great service to our clients and we are glad he is on our team! Please know we will be here the next time you need our service. Thank you for the great review and 5 star rating!

12/13/2019

Jo Ann W.

John came from Right Now Air. He called before he came and was right on time. John was very professional and explained all the items he checked in my heating/air conditioning system. He was very polite.

Description of Work
Routine system check for winter

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! We are so pleased that you were happy with John and the service he provided! Happy Holidays.

09/18/2019

Jody H.

John did a great job providing details about our A/C unit and also explained how our filters should fit. He was very professional and even kept an extra eye out for our pets to make sure they didn't get out. I would highly recommend Right Now Air and John.

Description of Work
Excellent job and very professional

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

06/30/2019

Patti H.

I was promptly called back and was able to schedule an appointment later the same day. John came out and was very through and explained everything that needed to be done- which was to remove a part that wasn’t working, but did the same thing as our Nest. Saved me money by not replacing. He also checked some other things and replaced the air filters. Our AC is working fine now.

Description of Work
Upstairs Air Conditioner was not working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad you are pleased with John and the service he provided.

05/08/2019

Judith T.

Jose and Mark did an outstanding job replacing these units. Both had been here before servicing my old units and they exhibited the same professional approach and technical ability that was shown this time. The both took the time to do everything perfectly and their clean up looked as if no one had been here working with heavy equipment for two days. I have used Right Now Air most of my 23 years in Las Vegas and will continue doing so.

Description of Work
Replace two AC/Furnace units in my two story home

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Wow, What a great review! We truly appreciate you trusting our company for all these years! We think our team is the best! Please enjoy the new systems and know we will be here whenever you need us! Thanks again.

04/26/2019

Juan R.

Better then planned.amazing service from mark.

Description of Work
Airconditioner repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Great! We are so pleased with the 5 star review. We agree with you, Mark is amazing! Thank you.

04/12/2019

Colleen K.

John was very professional and explained all services. He is an excellent representative of your company.

Description of Work
Six month check

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review!

02/28/2019

Teodulo T.

It went very well. John D was very professional in the works that needed to be done.

Description of Work
Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the 5 star rating. John really cares about the service he provides and it shows! thanks again.

12/19/2018

Robin M.

Josh did an excellent job and was informative regarding issues and repairs.

Description of Work
Check and repair heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the 5 star review! Josh is a wonderful Tech and we are so glad to have him on our team!

10/20/2018

Miguel G.

I did a lot of research on new furnaces and air conditioners. Then I had several companies come out and give me quotes. Right Now Air sent Bob Martin out. He evaluated my existing, answered all my questions and gave excellent recommendations. Out of all the companies I interviewed, Bob had the best knowledge and professionalism. Bob's quote reflected an air conditioner brand I did not want to purchase. So he suggested another brand that I went with. He gave a fair quote along with my Angie's List discount. When the scheduled installation date arrived, I was contacted to confirm date and time before hand. The two installers, Mark and Jose, were excellent. They were professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They knew exactly what they were doing. They removed all the old units, prepped the areas for the new and installed the new. They answered my questions completely and kindly as I'm a novice. They explained everything they were doing and how. There were no surprises! Once the new units were installed, they tested everything. Also because the gas had to be turned off, they relighted the hot water heater pilot light. Then stayed to make sure there was no air bubble in the gas line. Like I said they knew exactly what they needed to do and made sure everything was in perfect running condition. When they were done, they cleaned up everything! I can't say enough about how well I was treated and how professional Mark and Jose were. I've had many TERRIBLE experiences with vendors and I have to say working with Right Now Air was refreshing!!! There are good people and businesses out there! Hope my review helps someone. Bob will be coming back in a week to do a followup call. He said he wants to double check everything and make sure I'm happy and satisfied with their work! Wow!

Description of Work
Replace old Coleman furnace and old air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words. We know we are a service company and everyone at Right Now Air takes pride in providing exceptional service. Enjoy your new heating & a/c system and Bob will see you as soon as we complete your equipment registration and warranty paperwork.

09/26/2018

Tomiko P.

I kept hearing a big bang noise coming from the ceiling and the air conditioner was sounding strange. Jose found the problem right away. He was able to get a part and come back the same day and fix it. He was super nice and knowledgeable. He showed me the picture of what the problem was and even showed me the part that he took out so I could see the damage. He even offered to put in my new filters for me! Air conditioner runs perfect now! I would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Replaced Blower Wheel

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the Great review. Jose works very hard to provide excellent service to our clients and it shows. We are so pleased you are happy with the repair he performed for you. Please know that we will be here if and when you need us again!

08/16/2018

Marguerite R.

They're good. I am satisfied with them.

Description of Work
Annual check of air conditining unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the all "A" review! We are glad you are pleased with our service.

08/15/2018

Melissa R.

I did not end up needing their services after all, however, their willingness to help was above and beyond.

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are sorry you did not need our service this time but look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again.

08/15/2018

John R.

Joshua was very professional and the first AC tech to go behind our furnace, in the attic, and discover a broken pipe from the AC unit resulting in moisture escaping into the attic and into the ceiling, which was not noticeable from our living room.

Description of Work
Service for our air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the 5 star review. Joshua is always giving our clients great service and it is nice for him to be noticed. We will share this at the next team meeting. Thank you again!

08/11/2018

David R.

Joshua quickly found that the source of the noise was not the air conditioner, but air from an air conditioner vent causing a loose track lite fixture to vibrate causing the noise. Although not within the scope of the job, he fixed it for me anyway then went on the do the tune up on my A/C system. I was very grateful because he went out of his way to solve my problem even though it had nothing to do with the A/C system. This kind of good will is what the people at Right Now Air do.

Description of Work
Super tune up and find source of a noise

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words! Josh is a great young man who really cares about the service he provides. As you know we do work very hard to hire and train the best people and it feels great to be acknowledged for the work we do! Thank you again!

07/26/2018

James L.

Excellent, the 3 servicemen were very [professional.

Description of Work
Replace Heat Pump system, compressor & air handler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so glad you are happy with our team and the service they provided you. Thank you for trusting us with your new system installation! Stay cool!

07/20/2018

Sylvia B.

Mark did an excellent job. His diagnosis and repair were completed in a very short time. He is a very personable and polite man. He explained what happened to make the unit stop working and showed me the defective part. I would not hesitate to use Right Now again and recommend it to anyone requiring their services.

Description of Work
Repair of a/c unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great 5 star review! Mark is a professional who really cares about the service he provides our clients. Please know that we will be here the next time you need the same great service! Thanks again!

07/04/2018

Stanley C.

Each of the three people who helped me, Jose, Josh, and Bob, made an extra effort to be sure the work was done properly and that I was satisfied. This is an excellent, honest company with courteous, friendly,well-trained technicians and fair charges. I will most certainly continue to count on them for service to my equipment.

Description of Work
Air-conditioner repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for wonderful review! Our guys truly care about the service they provide and it shows. Please know we will be here the next time you need us! Thanks again.

05/22/2018

Rena F.

Rich, the technician, was on time, extremely polite and took the time to explain the work he had done.

Description of Work
Air conditioner cooling efficiency check

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the A+ rating! We are so pleased that you are happy with our service! Thank you again!

05/21/2018

Warren V.

I had a complete cooling efficiency check and safety inspection on both of my AC systems performed by technician Rich W. on 5/21/2018. The dispatcher called to let me know the technician was on his way and his estimated arrival time. Rich arrived on time and performed thorough inspections on my the unit in my attic and on both condensers outside my house. He also cleaned the condenser coils on both units. Rich was very professional, very knowledgeable, and took the time to review his inspection findings with me as well as answer all of my questions. Fortunately both AC systems were operating normally and no additional work was required.

Description of Work
AC inspection / tuneup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the 5 star review! Rich is an excellent technician who really cares about the service he performs! We are so glad you are happy with our service. Thanks again.

05/17/2018

Vera C.

Josh was on time, very professional and thorough in checking the ac and in explaining the condition of the unit, which is very much appreciated

Description of Work
Seasonal check for ac

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review. Josh always provides exceptional service and it shows. Thank you again!

05/17/2018

Theresa B.

This company has been doing twice a year check-ups on our a.c. and heating systems for 10 plus years.(since the house was built) Right now air always sends out techs that explain any problems they see may need work done, but never put pressure to do the service right then. The membership is great. Discounts on work that needs to be done, as well as no charge for 24 hour service. To day Joshua came out and again had the same great service Right Now Air has always given. No charge today was part of the twice a year check-up.

Description of Work
Regular a.c. system check-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the fantastic review. We are so glad to see you are happy with our club program! We will share this with our team! Thanks again.

05/05/2018

Susan H.

Mark spent long time looking over the equipment (on roof) and discovered what was causing the noise/vibration. A part needed to be ordered and then was installed once it came in. The entire time frame was 3 days with the air working all along. I trust them and their ethics.

Description of Work
Loud vibration in my AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so glad you are pleased with our service. Mark is a caring person and always goes the extra mile to help our clients. Thank you for the great review! Scott

04/30/2018

Ray D.

Service was great as usual. Can't go wrong with this company. All services and personal are wonderful to work with. Have been for years.

Description of Work
Airco check up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We strive to provide consistently reliable service and it is nice we have done that for you for several years! Thank you again!

04/26/2018

JEAN H.

Jose was fantastic even changed my air filters. Told me what he was doing while doing it, He spent a long time outside cleaning the fan, or whatever it is called. I have confidence that everything that could be checked was and that I am good to go for the summer. Jose was polite, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. Would recommend the company and Jose to everyone.

Description of Work
A/C service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the perfect ratings! Jose is a true professional and we are glad to have him on our team. Enjoy a cool summer! Scott

Controlled Comfort, Inc.

At Controlled Comfort, we understand that we are coming to your home or business and we are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business for the long haul. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, honest diagnosis, exceptional craftsmanship and excellent prices on all our repairs and installations. Our team of technicians are trained to provide you with straight forward estimates, so you're provided the information you need to make an informed decision about your HVAC equipment. We service both residential and commercial systems and offer a number of great financing options through our partners at Wells Fargo Bank and Synchrony Bank. We look forward to adding you to our growing list of happy customers. Thank you for choosing Controlled Comfort.

Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Zen Aire Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

We repair all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment. We can replace and install you air conditioning and heating equipment with the most reliable units on the market according to Consumer Reports on line. We also provide indoor air quality products that will clean your air to the highest standards, remove odors, and also humidify your home at healthy levels. Our maintenance program is impeccable! We are veteran owned and operated.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING SERVICE, REPAIR & REPLACEMENT.

We do not do plumbing or new construction.