Rick's Lawn & Landscaping Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2010

9123 Royal Monarch Ct

Las Vegas, NV 89147

Rick’s Lawn & Landscaping is Southern Nevada's premiere landscaping and lawn care service, with over 26 years of experience in residential landscaping. 12 employees. Uses subs for concrete . Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. . May contact through email....

07/12/2019

Jason R.

Always an exceptional experience with Rick! Rick and his team have landscaped both front and back yards for my family. Communication was great and service fast. They completed my front yard project in a day, and a heftier project in the back yard in two days. Rick has always been professional, friendly, and accommodating. He's gone above and beyond in several ways. First, he fit me into his busy Summer schedule when my project was time sensitive. This saved me money. Second, he followed up and ensured turf and plants had established, making repairs when needed. I didn't even need to contact him. Finally, his team noticed a leak under my driveway slip and fixed it for me. Rick is very proactive. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping, irrigation install, turf and plant install.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

05/24/2019

Sheila H.

I am very satisfied with them, they come regularly on time and very easy to work it.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance. They mowed, did edging and trim the bushes and also set the sprinkler system.

08/04/2018

Mary L.

My call for service was not returned. I wasted an entire day waiting for a call back when I could have just called someone else.

Description of Work
No call back

Category irrigation systems

03/13/2018

Alyson W.

They are incredibly responsive, very easy to work with. They keep in communication while working

Description of Work
They re landscape two of our backyard, and maintaining it weekly.

03/12/2018

Kathy T.

They designed our front and backyard. It was once just dirt and now is the showpiece of the neighborhood. They are very dependable and always on time. The owner Rick is a wonderful person. He is an extremely talented landscaper.

Description of Work
All landscaping and design for the front and back yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service

10/19/2017

Madeleine F.

Excellent....very professional. Immediate response when in consultation. Fair pricing.

Description of Work
Regency Community/Toll Brothers new home. Landscaping included pavers, artificial turf, garden/flower wall, flagstone side walkway, chunk rock and other rock surrounds. Also, French drain and regular and LED lighting. Lots of flowers! Professional with excellent staff.

Category electrician,hauling services,landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

12/06/2016

kenneth G.

very well, service was quick and efficient

Description of Work
broken sprinker

Category landscaping

10/29/2015

David Z.

Very communicative Good price Got job done quickly Follow up was excellent Professional No complaints Rick is the owner and is there every day supervising and he is the one that communicates with you, not one of his underlings. I am very detailed and Rick is excellent. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Added paver walkways Added dog pen Completed back and side yard landscaping from bare to plants, rock and fertilizer and watering system

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

10/20/2015

karen C.

I am probably going to go with them.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from a place called Rick's Lawn & Landscaping on my back yard. It included about 350 square feet of artificial turf, sod and desert landscaping, including boulders and rocks.

Category landscaping

07/30/2015

Angela A.

No Call back. Even a courtesy call saying they are not interested is appreciated.

Category lawn service

I beg your pardon, I never heard from any [Member name]. I suggest you check your records, you got the wrong guy. you're not even in my message box.

Reliable Handyman LV

Nishimoto installation and repair

Handyman with years of experience in multiple fields like electrical, plumbing, framing carpentry, mounting, and assembly.

Benjamin's Tree Service

At locally owned and operated Benjamin’s Tree Service, our crews have years of combined experience providing high-quality tree service at affordable prices to our valued customers throughout Clark County. Our expert team handles all types of tree care from trimming and pruning to emergency tree removal. We proudly service residential and commercial properties in Las Vegas and surrounding communities. Call today for a free estimate!

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Weekly maintenance, landscape installations including fountains & water features, tree trimming, clean ups & sprinkler repair