Rick's Lawn & Landscaping Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2010

9123 Royal Monarch Ct

Las Vegas, NV 89147

Rick’s Lawn & Landscaping is Southern Nevada's premiere landscaping and lawn care service, with over 26 years of experience in residential landscaping. 12 employees. Uses subs for concrete . Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. . May contact through email....

07/12/2019

Jason R.

Always an exceptional experience with Rick! Rick and his team have landscaped both front and back yards for my family. Communication was great and service fast. They completed my front yard project in a day, and a heftier project in the back yard in two days. Rick has always been professional, friendly, and accommodating. He's gone above and beyond in several ways. First, he fit me into his busy Summer schedule when my project was time sensitive. This saved me money. Second, he followed up and ensured turf and plants had established, making repairs when needed. I didn't even need to contact him. Finally, his team noticed a leak under my driveway slip and fixed it for me. Rick is very proactive. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping, irrigation install, turf and plant install.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

05/24/2019

Sheila H.

I am very satisfied with them, they come regularly on time and very easy to work it.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance. They mowed, did edging and trim the bushes and also set the sprinkler system.

08/04/2018

Mary L.

My call for service was not returned. I wasted an entire day waiting for a call back when I could have just called someone else.

Description of Work
No call back

Category irrigation systems

03/13/2018

Alyson W.

They are incredibly responsive, very easy to work with. They keep in communication while working

Description of Work
They re landscape two of our backyard, and maintaining it weekly.

03/12/2018

Kathy T.

They designed our front and backyard. It was once just dirt and now is the showpiece of the neighborhood. They are very dependable and always on time. The owner Rick is a wonderful person. He is an extremely talented landscaper.

Description of Work
All landscaping and design for the front and back yard.

Category landscaping, lawn service

10/19/2017

Madeleine F.

Excellent....very professional. Immediate response when in consultation. Fair pricing.

Description of Work
Regency Community/Toll Brothers new home. Landscaping included pavers, artificial turf, garden/flower wall, flagstone side walkway, chunk rock and other rock surrounds. Also, French drain and regular and LED lighting. Lots of flowers! Professional with excellent staff.

Category electrician, hauling services, landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

12/06/2016

kenneth G.

very well, service was quick and efficient

Description of Work
broken sprinker

10/29/2015

David Z.

Very communicative Good price Got job done quickly Follow up was excellent Professional No complaints Rick is the owner and is there every day supervising and he is the one that communicates with you, not one of his underlings. I am very detailed and Rick is excellent. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Added paver walkways Added dog pen Completed back and side yard landscaping from bare to plants, rock and fertilizer and watering system

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

10/20/2015

karen C.

I am probably going to go with them.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from a place called Rick's Lawn & Landscaping on my back yard. It included about 350 square feet of artificial turf, sod and desert landscaping, including boulders and rocks.

07/30/2015

Angela A.

No Call back. Even a courtesy call saying they are not interested is appreciated.

Category lawn service

I beg your pardon, I never heard from any [Member name]. I suggest you check your records, you got the wrong guy. you're not even in my message box.

07/09/2015

Robert W.

First class all the way. Rick responded quickly and came for a bid. Scheduled the work. Rick came with two employees and efficiently did the removal of rock, heavy metal pots and pumps and lights. Cleaned up the area and replaced new pump and lights and rewired it all, Filled with water and replaced three other yard lights. Cleaned up the area so all that was left was our beloved water feature. It is better than ever. Would recommend Rick for any landscaping work.

Description of Work
Repair and update a 10 year old water feature in backyard.

Category electrician, landscaping

Thank You for the kind review, it was a fun project. that is beautiful at night. it's no wonder why you wanted to refurbish it. Thank You again, Rick

04/04/2015

Richard V.

After they picked the time for an appointment, they never showed! And never called to say they wouldn't make it, I waited around for hours, and nothing. UPDATED -- changing from F to C due to Rick reaching out to apologize and working to reschedule.

Description of Work
Landscaping

02/16/2015

Yvette H.

He did a great job. I've gotten lots of comments from neighbors.

Description of Work
They re-did my front yard. Removed plants and put in new landscaping.

Category landscaping, lawn service

02/12/2015

Sandra P.

Rick and his team arrived as scheduled and did a great job!

Description of Work
Landscaped backyard around pool and patio, added several plants to front yard, general clean up and trimming, checked irrigation system

Thank You for the review (Member name removed), Rick

01/08/2015

Patti N. S.

Rick was awesome. He came out for an estimate and told me he could schedule me for later that day. He was wonderful and his crew was very efficient. He knew a lot about the types of plants that would work well with my "no trimming" attitude. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned up my front and back yard. Added some plants as well.

11/12/2014

Cheryl B.

We moved in to this house about 6 months ago and the yards were very outdated and not taken care of by previous owners. I joined Angie's List to find a good landscaper. Well Rick's business was my first pick. His website is awesome. I loved the pictures of his work, his pictures of his workers and Rick's picture of a great smile. He just looked like a guy who loves what he does. His work is beautiful. We gave him a call and he was out here on a Saturday at 7:00 am. When he came out to look at the yards the first words out of his mouth was "I love a yard like this". I'm thinking most would run from a yard like this. These were 3 ugly yards. From start to finish everything was well orchestrated. They were here everyday on time, the guys were great. They kept a good pace all day with never a problem. They were very clean as they moved from day to day. I was really amazed how they all worked together. I have windows all around my house so I could see the transformation take place. I love it!! Even the dogs love it. And I now have my bee and humming bird friendly yard. If you're shopping around for a landscaper you'll not find anyone better than Rick's Lawn and Landscaping. He is the best. Make your day and give him a call. You'll be glad you did. Like a painter signs his painting, the finished yard is Rick's signature. Our many thanks to Rick Alcock.

Description of Work
We have 3 yards on our property and Rick removed everything except mature trees. He totally transformed those 3 yards into 3 beautiful yards.

Category hauling services, landscaping, tree service

10/21/2014

Linda M.

No problems..did a great job

Description of Work
Sprinkler system and grass with weekly follow ups. Until satisfied that grass growing properly

09/22/2014

Josh S.

Read above! A+ service here!

Description of Work
Eric came out to give us an estimate and he was on time and VERY professional. I would definitely recommend using Rick's anytime in the future! A+ service here!

09/15/2014

Arthur W.

I just want everyone to know that Rick's blueprint for what my wife and I wanted was exact and our new landscape is the talk of our cul-de-sac. It is absolutely gorgeous. Rick's crew started right on time at 7am just as he said and were able to finish the entire job by 3pm. Absolutely amazing work. The crew leader answered any question I had and even moved a boulder from my backyard to the new xeriscape and placed it so perfectly within the river rock walkway, that it matches perfectly. They also did some minor tree trimming of dead branches for me and placed leftover river rock on the other side of my house in a small garden that my wife has cultivated for years. Finally, they cleaned up totally, the driveway and the street looked as clean as it did before the crew arrived and began their work. I also had Rick come out on a separate job last week and remove an old tree trunk for $150; I had tried a few times but couldn't get the roots out so the price was well worth it. Can't express enough how great my front yard looks, thanks so much Rick and your crew. Anyone who is looking for any type of landscaping or maintenance, Rick is the one you want to do it. Especially if you want do a lawn conversion, his company is on the SNWA website as a preferred contractor, so Rick knows exactly what is needed for replacing grass with xeriscape; our yard passed post-job inspection with flying colors!

Description of Work
Replaced front lawn with xeriscape landscaping, river rock walkway, and replaced sprinkler system with drip emitters to meet SNWA requirements for lawn replacement.

Category hauling services, landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service, hardscaping

08/28/2014

Eugene L.

Rick took my call himself, had a man (Eric) at my house within an hour. Was very professional, all were excellent communicators

Description of Work
Main line drip system leak

Category irrigation systems

08/27/2014

Robert C.

Rick first came by within a couple days after contacting him to provide an estimate. We told him we wanted him to proceed with the work. He told us it would take about 3 hrs and he would try to squeeze the work into their schedule. We of course wanted it done yesterday! In reality, my theory is I want someone who is busy because I believe businesses are busy because they do good work. It took about 1.5 weeks before Rick could fit us in, but we were quite satisfied with the timing all things considered. The flower bed was redone and a section of tubing was replaced in a drip system that had major leaks. We had previously had another firm take three tries at fixing the leaks without success. The work was completed in line with the estimate and one had to know what was done to realize they had been here. We were very satisfied with the work and have asked for an estimate on some additional work. Bottom line, good work is worth waiting for.

Description of Work
Reworked a raised brick flower bed to insure that it had proper drainage to correct a situation that in a recent rainstorm resulted in flooding over the slab foundation into our living room. Also checked and repaired sprinkler and drip irrigation systems as needed.

06/27/2014

Paulette M.

The workers were on time, they got right to work. They had to fit the pavers between the block wall and landscape curbing. It was like putting together a jig saw puzzle. They broke some of the larger pieces to make them look uniform. They leveled the ground, added sand underneath, and sand in between to hold them together. I think they did an excellent job. I would recommend this company to others and I would use them again.

Description of Work
He re-installed flagstone pavers around the perimeter of my back yard that had been removed due to an irrigation leak.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

06/27/2014

frances M.

We plan on using the company again for general clean up. The staff were prompt and did a very nice job. All of the plants looked great and they were easy to work with. Scheduling was very easy and pricing was fair.

Description of Work
They did some general clean up and laid some stone for us.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

06/04/2014

Stephen M.

After 3 separate quotes for some basic backyard landscaping, Rick's proved to be the best value and the most informative about what we were getting for our money. The team is very busy so the nearest appointment was two or more weeks away. Because our job was small in comparison to much of the work Rick's team does, he was able to squeeze a half day for us much earlier than the anticipated two weeks. The crew arrived promptly when scheduled and were working before I even noticed they were at my house. What I expected was essentially a trench for the sprinklers, a dump of decomposed granite for the dog run and a dump of rocks in the rest of the yard. What I got was a very finished looking dog run with a red rock border, sprinkler ran everywhere I had requested and a smooth and clean layout of rocks in the rest of my back yard. What I must point out is that all of the quotes I received except for Rick's made me feel like I was not really worth the time. It was nice to have a crew come out and treat me like my little job was just as important as those ten times the cost. When we do actually know what we want to do with our yard and are ready to spend some money, Rick will be who we call.

Description of Work
Install Sprinkler run, decomposed granite, and red rock (10 tons) in back yard of our new house

05/19/2014

Sally H.

Rick was a pleasure to deal with. I had three bids, and his was the lowest. Usually I won't go with the lowest bid, but I decided to trust the reviews on Angie's list, and I'm so glad I did. They showed up on time, took away the old rock and plants I no longer wanted, and installed the new plants and rock. The job was done in about two days. They cleaned up really well, and left my landscaping looking great. My neighbors are so happy too!

Description of Work
They removed old rock, fixed irrigation problems, and installed new rock and plants. Also a concrete "curb" between my home and my neighbor's (subcontracted).

Category hauling services, landscaping, irrigation systems

Thank You (removed member name), (removed member name)was a pleasure to work with as well. Hopefully I will get to finish her back as well.

All Pro Maintenance LLC

Bobby's Landscaping Services

With over 5 years of experience in the Landscaping industry, Bobby's Landscaping Services is your industry expert in Clark county. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, and we look forward to working with you!

Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Weekly maintenance, landscape installations including fountains & water features, tree trimming, clean ups & sprinkler repair