We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Resolution Plumbing

Founded 2020 •

PO Box 316

Las Vegas, NV 89131

With over 14 years experience in the plumbing industry, Resolution Plumbing is your industry expert in Las vegas, NV. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today we look forward to working with you!...

04/23/2021

keely J.

Great. On time , quick response to get scheduled. Completed work quickly, tidy , also assisted me with a hansgrohe shower. I would definitely have them do any plumbing again. Alex knows his stuff.. it was a refreshing experience to have someone care about the job and work performed.

Description of Work
Change washing machine water valves, change outdoor water facet

Category plumbing, water heater repair

02/10/2021

Richard O.

Called Resolution Plumbing at 8:30 AM, and by 2:15 PM the same day, I had a new water heater installed, working and up to code. Del is the gentleman who came to the house and assessed the situation and went on to resolve my problem. I found Del to be professional, friendly and more than capable. I felt that the price settled for the work was more than fair. I will want Del returning for any plumbing issue I have in the future.

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

12/11/2020

Susan S.

For the tankless water heater installation they arrived on time, did an excellent job. I am picky, but they did a good enough job that I called them again when I suspected a leak. He came out the same day and helped me figure out that the leak was a landscaping issue and even referred me to a landscaper. Outstanding, friendly service all the way around from calling in, to text notifications, and actual service provided. They truly deserve their 5 star rating! Love them!

Description of Work
They installed a tankless gas water heater for me. They also came out to help me look for a leak in the yard.

Category water heater repair, private investigators

11/09/2020

Laverne S.

Alex is extremely efficient, knowledgeable and respectful. Being this is a new family owned comany, we appreciated everyone from his sister who answered the phone to Alex were extremely pleasant as well as respectful to deal with. Besides being timely, he was outfitted with masks and shoe covers. He did what was required and he pointed out some issues that needed to keep an eye on without pushing anything. This company will be our go to plumbing business from now on!!!!

Description of Work
Reinstall RO system after kitchen remodel.

Category drain pipe

08/16/2020

Robert S.

Alex done fantastic job very professional and reasonable priced.

Description of Work
mainline repair

07/21/2020

Anita I.

Fantastic quality service. Professional, prompt and fair pricing. Would hire again without hesitation!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing, water softeners, drain cleaning

07/20/2020

JENNIFER D.

It went excellent. They were on time, very professional and they were very clean.

Description of Work
They replaced the faucet and they also replaced the shut off valve.

07/15/2020

Raul M.

I came home from vacation to find water seeping from my front yard, My neighbor recommended a plumbing company to come out and when they did were trying to charge me a ridiculous price to fix my main line, their reason was because my yard had a slope and they had to cut concrete. I went online to look for local family owned companies with good reviews and found Resolution plumbing. Alex Was punctual, professional and almost cut the other companies price in half. The work was done in one day, pulled a permit and inspection passed. Next day Alex was back to backfill and made my yard look like nothing ever happened. If the option was available to give this company a 6 star review I definitely would. Resolution plumbing will definitely be my only go to company I call for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Plumbing

07/15/2020

Carla M.

Everything went extremely well. They came out on a Saturday, fixed my plumbing issues, were very reasonably priced and very honest. I thought I needed some other work done as well and after looking at it, he told me I didn't need the work done and told me what the issue was. So glad I found them!

Description of Work
Plumbing

07/10/2020

Maureen S.

I hired resolution plumbing to install a water line for my refrigerator and now use them whenever I have a plumbing issue. I have been very impressed with their professionalism, timeliness and prices. I highly recommend resolution plumbing.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing, drain pipe

07/10/2020

Olga G.

Excellent Alex the owner came out and installed a water softener and a new sink he was very knowledgeable and explained the process he completed the work on time and left the area spotless when the work was completed will definitely hire this company again and recommend them 100 percent!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing, water softeners, drain pipe

Serv-All Water Conditioning

Serv-All Water is a family-run business. Our customers have always been generated through word of mouth referrals from our loyal customer base and satisfied clients.We Have been in business for a long time and once you experience our companies service you will know why we have been around for decades. Serv-All Water specializes in water filtration systems, Water softeners , installation, sales, repairing all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, all water filtration systems, leak detectors installation, garbage disposals and installation of plumbing/piping needed to install water loop and equipment in homes or commercial properties.We we fully licensed and contracted #77144 for this field. We also install other water treatment systems (water softeners, reverse osmosis, garbage disposals) like, Lowe's, Home depot, Sears, RC Willey, Water Tec, ect. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you several solutions within your budget . If we can not fix the problem we do not charge you anything! Call today for free estimates on new equipment, or to set a service call on your existing systems . History Established in 1978. Servall Water Conditioning has been a local family owned and operated business since 1978. We service all makes and models of you existing water treatment equipment, water softeners, and reverse osmosis systems. Serv-All Water specializes in water treatment, installation, sales, repairing and selling all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, water filtration systems, and leak detector. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you various solutions. Serv-All Water Conditioning prides itself on its "wow" service that we provide to all current and future customers. If we can't repair it, No Charge!

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Las Vegas Handyman & HVAC

We make customers happy! Our licensed and experienced craftsmen are skilled professionals who have made home repair and remodeling their career. Las Vegas Handyman specializes in small and medium sized jobs that other contractors aren’t interested in. We’ll do anything from change light bulbs to remodel your house. We will do a quality job at a great price. Guaranteed. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and we stand behind every job. Our employees are career craftsmen who are skilled in many areas of remodeling and repair. Quite simply, they are the tops in their field. Our craftsmen are as varied as the jobs they perform. They are trained to listen to the customer’s needs and to provide superior customer service. The quality of our work is unsurpassed. In fact, we guarantee our work for 1 year so you can be confident of the job you are getting. Our employees must pass a rigorous background check before they are invited to join the Las Vegas Handyman Team. We also do Air Conditioning & Heating!

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Nevada
    Nevada: Contractors
    07/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

water leaks, slab leaks, water softener leaks, kitchen faucet leaks, toilet leaks, water shutoff valve leaks, repiping, water line repair, shower, toilet repairs, toilet replacements, plumbing service call, faucet, sink installation

under mount sinks