Renewal by Andersen of Las Vegas

With Angi since May 2006

4525 Spring Mountain Road #106 106

Las Vegas, NV 89102

Renewal by Andersen of Las Vegas, NV is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the Las Vegas area. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professionals. Best of all, we stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest warranties in the Las Vegas window replacement business. Mon - Fri: 10am - 4pm Sat: 9am - 2pm...

07/20/2018

Linda M.

Expensive but worth it. They will install the windows on August. Their customer service is very good.

Description of Work
They did free estimate.

03/19/2017

Brian L.

Terrible...... I will never use this company again and DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM. We contracted RBA to install a 16 foot Glass door, a slider, and three windows. We were also adding a loft to our remodel. The contract stated they would get the permits, do the drawings, take care of stucco, painting Drywall etc.... They only installed the 16 foot door and Slider, 2 months late in the middle of december. Left my home wide open and never finished the job then had the balls to call me for the balance. Do not use this company.

Description of Work
I needed a 16 Foot Sliding Glass door, a single sliding door, and 3 windows installed.

12/07/2015

James M.

Craftsmen arrived on time. Explained exactly what they were going to do. Protected all nearby carpet with tarps and supplied trash cans to clean up as they worked. Removed protective bars and the old windows, framed in new windows, calked and sealed new windows and cleaned the new units and the exterior area. Very professional and polite craftsmen. Finished in less time than I thought it would take. Very pleased with the company and the job. Will use again.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced 2 single pane picture windows with double pane custom made windows.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your feedback.

06/18/2015

Laurie K.

On day one, workers from Anderson came on time and went right to work. They all worked throughout the day. All of the old windows were removed and the new ones were put in their place. They straightened things up for their return on the next day. Anderson workers showed up on time on the second day and immediately went to work on placing the framing material around the windows. A representative from the company came out to see how things were going. The workers checked us out on how to use the windows and properly lock the new door. The workers cleaned up nicely and left. All of the work completed by Anderson went very smoothly. They communicated step by step information to us. All the members who we came in contact with were all very professional. Renewal by Andersen has produced and installed an excellent quality window that we are proud to have in our house.

Description of Work
Anderson took out 28 old windows and replaced them with new windows. They also replaced a door.

03/03/2015

Laura S.

We paid $300 through Amazon Local for a voucher worth $1,000 to spend on replacement windows. I looked up the average cost of window replacement in our area and found it to range from $300 to $600 per window. Therefore, I thought this would be a good deal, so we went ahead and bought the voucher. The sales man came to our home and quoted us $2,300 to replace one window!! Then he tried to tell us that we would need all of our windows replaced, because the new window would not look like the others. After we refused his services, he said he wanted to take a picture of our windows for training purposes to show what "bad" windows look like. We feel like this was a scam to get $300 out of us up front and then give us such an outrageous price that we most likely would not go forward with the window replacement. Oh, but they get to keep our $300. I have filed a complaint with Amazon Local to get a refund. I would highly recommend going elsewhere for these services.

Description of Work
Came out and gave an estimate to replace one window.

09/09/2014

Jennifer M.

I did not have a pleasant experience. The sales rep walked into my house and right of the bat was confrontational, i was very taken aback and did not expect this. She did not explain anything to me, she just walked around and looked at my windows. I did not even receive a brochure or any kind of collateral. At the end of her visit she made the comment that they are one of the most expensive window companies in the area, and implied that I could not afford to use them.

Description of Work
They came over to give me an estimate on new windows.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your review and I apologize for your experience with us. We take customer concerns very seriously and your feedback is important to us. I can assure you, we truly value your business and we’d be happy to set up an in-home consultation for you with a different window consultant, if you are interested. I am confident we can do an excellent job for you. Thanks again for taking the time to give us this feedback.

03/31/2014

PAUL W.

The quality of the windows is excellent. Their workmanship is excellent. They deliver when they tell us they are going to and they make sure everything is cleaned up when they leave. They repaint the areas that needed painting.

Description of Work
I used the window service of Renewal by Andersen. They replaced the kitchen window and two basement windows.

10/07/2013

David D.

Nice salesman and installers. I felt very relaxed with them in our home. The installers really worked hard. One installer lifted and carried our laminated door by himself! One of them said that the job took so long because 2 windows were not measured correctly. They ended up working in the dark that evening, and I think that the grout would look better if they could have seen with some outdoor flood lights. There was no place we could go in our house to get away from their working from am until after dinner. If I used them again, I would put in the contract that they would do one or two rooms at a time and finish there before going to another room. I would also specify that they were to leave at 6pm and return the next day as needed. I think that I like the windows. They had a radio going on our back patio and the second the window was put in place, the noise almost totally disappeared. I still think that the door rattles when closing. They have offered to replace the entire door, free. I hate to have them do that. I would like to go to another home and check out that door to see if they all are like ours, but the local company manager doesn't feel "comfortable" about me doing that. I am getting used to it. The head installer, Rod, was very helpful and reassuring. I have 7 more windows to be done. Not sure what I am going to do.

Description of Work
Replaced 7 windows and one door

09/28/2013

Sue P.

I'd say that we were very pleased with the people who worked directly with us at Renewal by Andersen, but order fulfillment has been very less than satisfactory. We went with Renewal by Anderson in large part because of high ratings on Angie's List. At first, everything clicked along nicely. The field rep, Cherie, arrived on time and helped us in terms of our needs and preferences. Within the week another gentlemen arrived to make exacting measurements for the replacement door. Apparently, all doors, at least when ordered through Renewal by Andersen, are custom doors manufactured by an Amish firm in the Midwest, so we waited approximately one month for the door to arrive for installation. The installer Adam and his assistant Juan arrived early on a Friday and soon discovered that the new door was 1.5 inches taller than the door frame. They had to cut into the door header, and while I was assured everything would be structurally sound, we all know that removing a large chunk of material from a door opening can't be a good thing. To complicate matters, the actual door knob hardware was for an interior door, and did not have a locking assembly, meaning that at the current time all I have is a locking bolt on that exterior door. It's been a week since installation and we understand the new, locking knob hardware is on order. That's the downside, and as a university professor I'd give that part of this experience a "D" or "F". But to reiterate, the installer's were perfectionists, vacuumed everything throughout the day as they made sawdust, and covered furniture in the room when they really had to go after that door frame. I'm confident, that within another week or so, we'll actually be done with this job...and mostly satisfied with the experience. I know Andersen by reputation. Everyone I know admires this family-owned business, and I rate all the people we've dealt with on a face-to-face level as outstanding, A's across the board, but someone in the background in manufacturing and order fulfillment needs to have a sit down with management and understand that they're messing with this company's reputation big time.

Description of Work
Replaced exterior door in back of house.

09/06/2013

WilliamFandLibbyA H.

We originally met with Cherie our Design Engineer who helped us with our choices of windows and the new front door. She was able to provide us with great counsel and lead us to make some real good choices. We also met with the Production Manager, Robert. He came by and measured everything involved and made some suggestions about the new front door and the new picture window we wanted to add. We prepared our home for the installation using suggestions given us by Renewal by Andersen. We also insured that our large dog and both of us were out of the way during all the work. We were scheduled for ten new windows to replace the large original aluminum sliders and one extra wide front door to replace the narrow old one. The Crews arrived on time at 7:30 AM on our scheduled install date of 09/03. The Crew Chief talked with us about the way they would proceed with the installation of the windows and doors. Two Crews of two men each worked on the window removal and installation and one Crew worked on the new wider front door. They began their work immediately. Everyone was pleasant and courteous at all times. They did not all stop their work at one time for lunch. Some continued to work while others ate and then had their lunch as the others came back to their jobs. All through what I expected to be a lunch hour men were working. Everyone had a function for each different installation. They were neat and clean. All the Crews proceeded logically through the house. The Door Crew had to widen the door opening, move electric switches, install a new header, reframe the opening, and install the door and all it’s new molding. The Window Crews cleared out the old windows, squared up the openings, installed the windows and moldings for all except the front window. The front was replaced by a new larger picture window that required more space. Cherie, the Design Engineer and the Production Manager Robert, estimated two days to complete the installations. The Crews arrived at 7:30 AM and were completed and out the door by 2:58 PM. The Stucco and Plaster person arrived on time at 4:00 PM to lay-in the first coats of stucco and plaster around the new door. He returned on 09/04 to place the finish coats of stucco and plaster. The Design Engineer, Production Manager, and the Customer Service Manager, Carl all arrived at different times during the day to check on the job progress and insure our installation was going perfectly. When the Crews left our home we had all new windows and a new front door. Everything was cleaned up. There were no residual effects of the work noticeable except for the new windows and door. They worked quickly and professionally the entire day. I would recommend RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN to anyone ready to upgrade his or her home.

Description of Work
9 large aluminum slider windows were replaced with Anderson Renewal Glider Windows. 1 large aluminum slider window was replaced with an Anderson Renewal Picture window with side sliders. One standard front door was replaced with an oversized metal front door to accommodate a wheelchair.

06/19/2013

WilliamFandLibbyA H.

We called and made an appointment for a representative to come to our home and explain Anderson Renewal Windows and doors, measure for such windows and doors, and provide us with an estimate of the entire cost. Ms. Miranda arrived on time. She was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about Anderson Renewal products. She spent over two hours explaining everything there was to know about the products. She measured ten windows, one picture window, and one main entrance door. All our questions were answered and in some cases demonstrations were done to insure we understood her answers. Finally a discussion on what would be done to replace these windows and doors if structural problems were found to exist. Both my Wife and I have acquainted ourselves with the replacement of windows and the quality of windows prior to contacting anyone for estimates to do the job. Ms. Miranda was so knowledgable and had such an overwhelming amount of information that we did contract with her to replace the windows and doors in September of this year (2013). Anderson Renewal will provide all the materials and labor to install 9 Glider windows, 1 picture/glider window, and one entry door. We received a contract signed, to do all the work and clean up except painting. Our opinion, after dealing with Ms. Miranda for the Renewal by Anderson of Las Vegas is that we are much more informed than we were and have contracted for the proper work at a reasonable price. We will provide a second and final evaluation after the work is complete and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Initial Contact. Home demonstration of products. Complete explanation of process from start to finish. Option Choices. Resolution of unforeseen problems during installation.

02/16/2013

Scott G.

Awsome from start to finish

Description of Work
Had 4 Replacement windows installed. The service was great from the first contact with the sales rep to the final installation. The windows are of the best quality I have seen for replacement windows and I had 3 other estimates. Although pricey I just could not say no to the Quality

07/30/2012

Marianne S.

We were so impressed with their presentation that we cancelled two other companies we had coming out for estimates. They did an excellent job and we have had no problems.

Description of Work
They put in a new window and patio door.

05/29/2012

Randall C.

Obviously I did not go with RBA. I will post a separate review for the Milgard representative once the door is installed.Do a GOOGLE search for 'Renewal By Anderson'. Granted, these are not verifiable comments, but see what others have said.

Description of Work
I wanted to have a french patio door installed. They have a great product, but in my opinion,it is grossly overpriced.I got a quote from RBA, and another from Milgard. RBA was about four thousand dollars higher.I can't believe that their product is that much better than the competition, especially since the construction is so similar. After the salesperson came out, there was never a follow up.

04/10/2012

Linda P.

The two gentlemen were professional and prompt. They were polite, courteous and nice. They even offer a monthly payment plan with zero percent interest. They were very responsive to me and arrived when they said they would.

Description of Work
I received an estimate by Renewal by Anderson for installing new windows. They also came to measure for the new windows.

04/03/2012

Holly M C.

They are great. It is probably one of the leading replacement companies that is retro fitting older houses with really well insulated and really good windows and doors. The sales people were excellent, and the product is excellent. They subcontract it to their installers, and they left some goo on the windows. The pricing was fine. Their responsiveness and punctuality was very good, and everything was done right on the schedule that we were told. The company itself was professional, but the installers not so much. They were very good. We would use them again in the future; it's just that we have got only so many windows and they are all replaced, they will live longer than we do now.

Description of Work
Renewal By Andersen replaced all our windows.

01/28/2012

David R.

I had an excellent experience and would use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
I hired this company to replace a door in my home.

01/19/2012

Marianne S.

We were thrilled with the windows. It was a large job, some patio windows and a new large glass patio door. I was so positively impressed with their presentation! I loved what their product looked like, and the way they handled it. They guy that installed them was professional and just marvelous, so well prepared for the job. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
We had Anderson come out and install some new patio windows, and a new patio door.

09/28/2011

victor H.

The work turned out excellent. This outfit was extremely thorough and measurements were extremely accurate. There were no issues with the install and I will use them again in the future. I would recommend them; they were a good company and they responded in a timely manner to my call.

Description of Work
I used Sun City Replacement Windows/Renewal By Anderson to replace a window.

07/28/2011

Frances L.

Our front (entry) door was the original door installed on our 35-year-old house. It was made of wood and caught the afternoon sun full on. Needless to say it was in sad condition. We had previously used Sun City Replacement Windows (Renewal by Anderson) to replace our windows. They had done a beautiful job, and we knew they offered an extensive collection of Pella doors, so we called them to get an estimate for a new entry door. We selected a style, they had it made to fit our current entryway, and installed it within the scheduled time (about 2 months). The gentleman (I keep forgetting his name - sorry) did an excellent installation job and by early afternoon, we had a beautiful new, very secure door.

Description of Work
We purchased a new entry door and had it installed.

Category doors

07/27/2011

Victor D.

16 June 2011: I found them on Angie's List. I signed a contract this date. They did not charge me for the estimate. Their representative was very knowledgeable. He offered us options that we could have. He explained the difference in the types of windows available. He was very personable. He explained the process of what it would take to get it done. He gave us a full estimate for all the windows, but of course that was out of the ballpark. The house is not worth it. I am not going to replace anything that's not going to add value. He was professional. He was on time the one time he came. He explained the process. He explained the potential finances that we could do. He explained the fact that it takes a while because they have the windows individually manufactured and that once he took the measurements and we signed the order, he could have them made. he stated it would tale about 5 weeks to have the windows made. 29 July 2011: Called by Shannon and a date of 5 August was set up for the installation. 04 August 2011: Called by Shannon and was told the installers would be at our home at 7:00 am. 05 August 2011: Installers came at 6:50 am. 05 August 2011: Installers finished at 8:50 am. They remove the old windows and cleaned up their work area.

Description of Work
Replaced two leaking windows.

07/07/2011

Susan Y.

They were excellent. There wasn’t anything that I disliked. They were completely professional. They were on time. The people came in the time frame that they said they would. They had to custom order the windows as it was an older house and they did that. They got it on time. They installed it correctly. They assured and went above and beyond to make sure that they had it fixed and they took it as a challenge. They were excellent. Their price was competitive when compared to other bids I got. I didn’t have any problem with them at all.

Description of Work
I used Renewal By Andersen for redoing windows and replaced patio doors. The last time I used them was two years ago.

06/18/2011

Jenny S.

They are professional, and if you don't want to leave the house, they are perfect for you. If you want to save yourself 50 percent, go to the hardware store and order your window, just make sure you measure it 3x first.

Description of Work
A representative came out and measured 2 windows I wanted replaced. He quoted me over double the cost of the window from Lowes down the street. I was a little shocked, but I guess they have high overhead. I ordered my windows from lowes, and it came 4 days early! I am having my drywall guy install it on Tuesday.

03/17/2011

CAROL C.

Beautiful job...top notch quality products.

Description of Work
replaced our patio door

01/22/2011

PAT T.

Technicians were knowledgable and professional. There were no surprises in terms of estimate vs. final result. Job was done on time and they followed up to make sure we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Replacement of kitchen windows/screens.

Las Vegas Handyman & HVAC

We make customers happy! Our licensed and experienced craftsmen are skilled professionals who have made home repair and remodeling their career. Las Vegas Handyman specializes in small and medium sized jobs that other contractors aren’t interested in. We’ll do anything from change light bulbs to remodel your house. We will do a quality job at a great price. Guaranteed. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and we stand behind every job. Our employees are career craftsmen who are skilled in many areas of remodeling and repair. Quite simply, they are the tops in their field. Our craftsmen are as varied as the jobs they perform. They are trained to listen to the customer’s needs and to provide superior customer service. The quality of our work is unsurpassed. In fact, we guarantee our work for 1 year so you can be confident of the job you are getting. Our employees must pass a rigorous background check before they are invited to join the Las Vegas Handyman Team. We also do Air Conditioning & Heating!

Home Improvements Enterprises llc

Doing business in Las Vegas and Henderson Nevada since 2005, Home Improvements Enterprises LLC sells and installations of new energy saving vinyl windows and patio doors lifetime warrranty by manufacturer company been in the windows industry since 2006

Offers by Home Improvements Enterprises llc on Angi
    Premier Design & Construction LLC

We give our customers the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices. We ensure the longevity of our company through repeat business and referrals from satisfied clients in all areas, including timelines, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes. We maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our professional associates and our customers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check

replacement windows, window replacement, window installation, double hung windows, french doors, sliding glass doors, specialty windows, bay windows, bow windows, casement windows, awning windows, patio doors

Do not fix broken glass, only full replacement frame & windows.