Re-Bath of Las Vegas

Founded 1971 • With Angi since July 2010

At Re-Bath, we handle every detail of your bathroom remodel from consultation and design to selection of quality products, removal and installation. Re-Bath customers enjoy remodeling services that range from tub and shower updates to complete bathroom remodels. Best of all, our licensed, insured Re-Bath teams typically complete projects in just a few days, not weeks. Design guidance. Quality products. Professional installation. Everything you need for the perfect bathroom, all from one bathroom remodeling company. Visit our Google Listing for more reviews - we have over 30 5 Star Reviews (copy & paste the link): shorturl.at/hsCX7...

A Service Provider's profile image

4.2

3.6

4.2

3.9

home remodeling (29)bathtub refinishing (5)plumbers (3)glass repair (2)marble & granite (1)

01/24/2022

BBARBRO E.

Very, very well. Everything was done on time. Absolutely no complaints.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

08/29/2019

Wayne B.

The work went very well. Bathroom projects are always expensive, but i find their pricing is fine considering the size of the project.

Description of Work
Re-did our bathroom

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

02/27/2017

James W.

I never scheduled appointment based on attempting to schedule an appointment, but they wouldn't schedule an appointment unless my husband was home!

Description of Work
Wanted to have an estimate for master bathroom repair, but they refused to come out to home unless my husband was home!!! This is a sexist company who clearly doesn't believe a woman can make financial decisions for the family home. I was told, "You will be making lots of decisions on colors of tile and the financial costs."

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

09/25/2016

Matt J.

Not great but they have a few sharp guys working there. Re bath has neen sold to an arizona owner who is taking over soon but not soon enough.

Description of Work
Bath remodeled

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/05/2016

03/24/2016

Patricia M.

Work Completed On 03/10/2016

10/18/2014

Joan G.

1. Always late. Told would be here at 0930 shows up at ll:00 or later then "it's pretty late can't do much more today- see you tomorrow". Tomorrow arrives and now all their men are tied up at another job so will be there maybe Thursday. 2. 9/4/2014 contract signed. Work to be done in prescribed amount of time. Took 3 weeks and on 10/18/2014 still not finished. 3. Shower doors put on backwards. Had to request they be changed. Handel on shower door with gouge marks. Had to request it be changed. 4. After speaking with other company's I find Re-Bath to be more expensive.

Description of Work
Bathroom #1 Remove tub and replace with shower & grab bars. Bathroom #2 Replace shower interior and garden tub exterior.

Category glass repair, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/18/2014

09/17/2014

Patricia N.

They're pretty smart. They're services were good but some of the work was not so good. I would not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We just got our bathroom remodeled. We just had it done.

Work Completed On 09/02/2014

06/18/2014

Lady Hawk F.

They came out and gave me an estimate. They wanted to do the job. All we did was get the estimate from them and even that was a mistake. They were unprofessional, and they were rude. They were not reliable on the scheduling. It was just a disaster. They took a look at me and saw an elderly woman in a wheelchair and figured that they could take me to the cleaners. For a job that everyone was charging thirteen grand, they tried to charge me thirty two. It was for stuff that we didn't ask for. They did not even want to give us a proper printed estimate, they gave us a hand written one on a legal pad. They presented this on their second visit and said here is your estimate. We asked for a breakdown of materials and labor. They said they did not do that. They also wanted it pre-paid. I would never use them again.

Description of Work
Re-Bath of Las Vegas came out and gave me an estimate to remodel my bathroom.

Work Completed On 05/14/2014

02/24/2014

Mark F.

Did not use cost was 40% higher than competors

Description of Work
Estimate only.

Work Completed On 02/04/2014

10/14/2013

DEBRA B.

They never showed up when they said they would. The workers were fine. It took them almost 5months to complete the job... A job that was supposed to be completed in three days once they started. They never checked the glass for defects before they came to install it and hung the door the wrong way and had to order another one. No communication between office and workers. Was not allowed to voice complaints to the owner.

Description of Work
Rebuilt our master bath shower.

Work Completed On 03/19/2012

05/10/2013

Richard G.

Called to set time for bid. Never returned my call.

Description of Work
None did not respond as appointed. Never returned call.

Work Completed On 11/15/2012

03/04/2013

Lori T.

I called Re-bath of Las Vegas because I wanted to do a little remodeling on 1 of the bathrooms in my house. They came in and did a bid it came in at $7000. Well we sent all the paperwork through and their finance company would not cover it. They have a 3 day cancellation agreement so we called to cancel the job. When we called we were told that they have deposited our $1000 check for a deposit before the 3 days was up. I asked why they would deposit the check when I still have 3 days to cancel the job. They told me it was their policy to deposit the check immediately and then refund the money if the job is canceled. Well at this time I still have not got my $1000 back and it's been 2 weeks. They have been uncooperative and rude. I would not use them again for any reason.

Category home remodeling

Our office requested the member to have the person who signed the contract to sign and return the 3 day cancellation agreement to us in order to legally cancel a binding contract. She screamed and yelled at our office receptionist and became very threatening. We can not cancel the contract from her phone call because she did not sign the contract. Once we received the signed cancellation notice our accountant issued a refund check to the client and mailed it within 10 business days. We never refused to refund the down payment. It just had to be handled the legal and proper way. Its unfortunate that people vent in this manner when all issues have been resolved.

02/19/2013

Michael O.

Excellent. Fairly expensive, but high quality. Was told it would take up to 4 weeks to prepare product and schedule the install. It took 19 days. Two very skilled workers and a supervisor came first day. Workmen removed old tub and surround. They paused at mid-morning while two licensed plumbers from a local plumbing firm came in and reloocated plumbing. Workers returned and installed "greenboard" moisture resistant underlayment and removed some concrete to re-set drain. They then installed shower pan and drain, followed by cultured marble wall panels that they fine tuned in our driveway. I am very familiar with building processes and witnessed all work. They worked without break until 6:00 PM and returned next day to apply a second application of sealant, set threshold and install glass doors and second grab bar. Job took a day and a half. They cleaned up everything afterwards and even washed down the driveway. They removed all debris. After reading complaints of the work of ReBath franchises in other parts of the country and in Reno, I was worried. However, the ReBath Las Vegas franchise is held by an experienced local contractor that also has a local showroom. Work, except plumbing ,was done by their own experienced employees. This shower was installed for my partially disabled wife. The workmen were very patient as they made sure the seat and grab bars were exactly the height and location that she wished. She's happy, so I'm happy. I'm a very satisfied customer, who became concerned when investigating on-line after signing contract. The product is a b it pricey but exactly what I expected. Great install crew were: Reyes Enriquez and Martin Covarubias.

Description of Work
Bathtub to shower conversion. Remove tub/surround and replace with cultured marble 60" wide shower, with glass doors, seat, 2 grab bars and corner shelving.

Work Completed On 02/19/2013

02/04/2013

John O.

Fast and effcient installation, more expensive than most similar installations.

Description of Work
New tub and shower combination.

Work Completed On 06/01/2011

01/25/2013

Laurie S.

Everything went smoothly. Technicians were prompt, friendly and worked hard the entire time. Bathrooms look brand new,

Description of Work
Refinished two bath tubs and counters.

Work Completed On 09/25/2012

11/16/2012

ANN A.

Estimator came to my house to look at the job. He said he would be back to me in a week. Never heard from Re-bath again. Called Kera Bath and they were there in a timely manner and gave better estimate and completed work as promised. Recommend Kera Bath.. Would not recommend Re Bath to anyone.

Description of Work
Came to my house to look at the job needed. Never responded with estimate. Never heard from Re-Bath again. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Work Completed On 09/01/2012

07/04/2012

Joanne S.

Sales person seemed excellent but was not available to oversee what was sold; product presented w color and shades for wall tiles were not fabricated properly nor represent the color and style nthat was designed. workers were genneraly 2-3 hours late without notification and just did not show on several days.

Description of Work
Update to master bathroom.

Work Completed On 04/30/2012

02/28/2012

Judy H.

Our project turned out good. It was very nice to have one company to complete everything we needed in this project instead of having contractors perform services in each seperate category.

Description of Work
They remodeled our bathroom.

Work Completed On 02/21/2012

11/21/2011

Deena P.

I initially spoke with someone from re-bath at a local home show. My bathrooms were originally done with products from International Marble Co. 15 years ago. Re-bath and International Marble Co are now combind companies so I figured re-bath would be the perfect people for my project. This project included redoing a master shower, updating fixtures in 3 bathrooms, removing mirrors and adding new light fixtures plus some general renovation and tiling all bathroom floors. I called and made an appointment for someone to come out and give me a bid on the work. After arriving over 1/2 hour late, the representative and I went over what I needed done. He took lots of pictures and I gave him a WRITTEN list of the work we went over. He said I would have a quote in a few days. Instead, I recieved a call telling me they would like to have their designer come out and take look at the project. We set up a time for a Monday. I was called Monday and told she could not make it so we rebooked for another day. The representative showed up alone and said the designer was busy and he would like to take some more pictures. He said he would get back to me with a quote in a few days. After another week I called to see if they were even still interested in the job. The lady that answered the phone said yes and assured me I would hear something by the end of the day. Finally, late in the day, I received a call and the rep. started going over the work they planned to do. When he got to the part about replacing my shower pan because it might be leaking I questioned this because I was not having any problems with my pan. The rep. said "don't you have those little tiles on the shower floor?"... well I don't, so I was now wondering whose job he was discussing. I asked him to fax me the quote with a list of work they would be doing then we could discuss it. He said I'd have the quote the next day. That was about 5 days ago and I have not yet heard from them. I hope, with service like this, they would not even think I would consider them for this project. It's too bad because I figure this project will be at least $10,000+...... their loss

Description of Work
none performed because they never got back with me.... see statement below

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/31/2011

09/15/2011

Peter K.

The sales person arrived at our home on time. We then picked out the different products for our bathroom. She was very helpful and took her time with us. This was going very well at this point. When we got to the price we thought it was high for what was being done. The sales person said that if we signed at that time we could get a 10 percent discount, well I was able to bargen with her and got the price from $14,000.00 to $11,900.00and we paid half. We found out that they wouldn't paint the bathroom or put in a window or lights. So after some discussion we asked how much it would be to do just the bathtub and wall,s. She said it would cost $6,000.00. We decided not to use Re-Bath and go some where else. We had no problem getting our money back, it took 2 weeks. We found a local contractor to do 2 bathrooms for a little less then Re-Bath's price and they are doing more for the money. I feel Re-Bath is very high and especially so for this economy.

Description of Work
Talked to sales person and picked out the products for a bathroom.

Work Completed On 08/08/2011

07/27/2011

Victor D.

They are going to start work by the end of August or in the first part of September. They came initially on the 15th of June and gave us an estimate. We were busy. We also had to check with our financial advisor to get the money for it. They came back on the 15th of July. That is when we signed the contract and that is when they did the final measurement. I thought they did a good job explaining what they were going to do. They explained the process real well. They gave us a lot of opportunities with regard to power steam and the types of fixtures we wanted to add. They were very professional. They had a lot of stuff for us to look at and make our decision. They were not pushy. It was a very good experience. Their responsiveness was very good. On 31 August, the installers came out and torn out the old shower and plumbing and replaced the wall tile, installed new plumbing and a new shower pan. Then also measured for the new shower enclosure. They indicated that it would take approximately 2 weeks to have the shower enclosure built. on 23 September the installers came out and installed the shower enclosure. Overall the we are very satisfied with the new shower. I would not hesitate to hire then again.

Description of Work
Initially Re-Bath of Las Vegas came out and gave us an estimate for a shower remodel. Later the installed a new shower.

Work Completed On 09/23/2011

06/13/2011

Jason A.

What sold us on this company was the quality of their products and the estimated turnaround time for our two bathrooms. Their price was very competative for the quality of materials. Both of our bathrooms were completed within 2 weeks start to finish! We were never without a working bathroom during this time. The workers were very professional and helpful. They made a point at doing the job right even if they had to redo something to make it right. I would strongly suggest this comapany to others.

Description of Work
Complete remodeling of two bathrooms.

Category plumbing, home remodeling