R C WILLEY HOME FURNISHINGS

4344 N LAMB BLVD

Las Vegas, NV 89115

04/19/2007

GILLIAN M.

I was very pleased with my carpets and I still am. They turned out beautifully and I have no complaints at all. The price was o.k. My son actually paid for it for me. I would not of mind paying it because they did such great work. I would recommend them to anyone. I am very, very pleased with the entire experience.

Description of Work
I had carpet installed in my two bedroom home by R C Willie. They installed very good carpet and used stain resisted padding in the dining room, living room and two bedrooms.

TOM H.

We bought top quality tile and RC Willey's did a good job of installing it. The corners and tile cuts were good, the grout lines are even and they've stayed clean. There's nothing we would change about their work. The price was just for the installation.

Description of Work
RC Willey sent someone to pull up the linoleum and put down tile in our kitchen.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

05/18/2006

The one thing I love about R C Willey is their great prices. I thought $3,000 was a remarkable price for the size of my home. They have terrific carpenters as well. Their work speaks for itself. I can not say there was a single thing I would change about any of it. They did a stupendous job, without any flaws.

Description of Work
I called R C Willey to come out and install some carpet through my 1,700 square foot home.

05/18/2006

R C Willey Home Furnishings did an excellent job installing our carpet. They measured properly and the tacks were not visible at all. There were no visible seams as well, and the carpet was stretched properly. There isn't anything about the installation that I would have changed. I was very satisfied with everything.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in my front room, dining room, and two of my bedrooms.

DEBBIE J.

R C Willey Home Furnishings did excellent work on our carpets. They were very polite and explained everything to us. They moved the furniture and put it back after they installed the carpet at no extra charge. The carpet looked great and is still holding up for me.

Description of Work
They replaced carpet in 2 rooms and on a stairway in our home. Also the carpeted our full basement.

RANDALL R.

R C Willey Home Furnishings did an excellent job on both our tile and the bamboo flooring. The grout lines are even and they have stayed very clean. They did use high quality flooring. The bamboo floor is also level and holding up wonderful. There is nothing about this experience I would change.

Description of Work
They installed ceramic tile in my kitchen that is 8x10. They also installed Bamboo flooring in 900 square foot of flooring throughout my home.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

05/17/2006

R C Willey Home Furnishings was able to install my carpet right; however the tile is a different story. First, they got the entirely wrong tile. Then, when they got the right tile, the installers laid a few pieces that were obviously of poor quality. I will say they did come out a couple of times to try and fix it and resolve the issues. In the end, we just got tired of dealing with them and we have to live with the so-so job.

Description of Work
The installers installed new carpet and tile throughout my downstairs. They installed the carpet in the living room and formal dining room and also installed tile in the kitchen, laundry room, and one bathroom.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

05/17/2006

R C Willey Home Furnishings took the time to explain to me what the problem was with my washer. I like the fact that they were really good about honoring their warranty as there was no cost to me for the repair. I liked that they were able to get it fixed up fast and I felt that they knew what they were doing. My washer has worked great every since they repaired it.

Description of Work
They repaired my washer machine. They had to replace the computer board in it.

Category appliance repair

05/17/2006

R C Willey Home Furnishings did an excellent job on our floors. They used high quality materials, but offered a good selection of different quality flooring. They were very timely and efficient, cleaned up well and hauled away all the old flooring. There were no creaking or loose boards. We have not had any problems at all with the floors.

Description of Work
They pulled up our old wood floors and installed real hardwood floors in 2 bathrooms, laundry room, den, halls, and in 2 bedrooms.

Category hardwood floor

05/16/2006

R C Willey Home Furnishings did do a good job of installing my carpet. The thing that really concerned me was I thought that it took a little longer than it should have. I didn't think that the employees wanted to work 100%. I did like the fact that the tacks are not visible and the carpet was installed properly. Overall, I did think that they did a good job.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in seven of my rooms as well as the stairs.

05/16/2006

Diane C.

The work was done within two days and they were nice workers. We've seen no tacks, and the carpet was installed very well. There's nothing we would change about the carpet, except if I had it to do over, I would have chosen a higher quality carpet. They actually gave us a free vacuum cleaner as well.

Description of Work
We bought carpeting at this store and they came and installed it in three bedrooms, our den and our hallway.

05/15/2006

R C Willey Home Furnishings satisfied us one hundred percent as they did a lot of work and used very high caliber products. We felt that the hard wood floor was perfectly laid and the tile was great with smooth grout lines. We found the crew to be polite, knowledgeable, and quick working.

Description of Work
They removed the old carpet and installed hard wood flooring in four rooms and tiled our bathroom floor.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Apex General Construction

Family owned and operated remodeling company! We have been operating in Las Vegas for over 20 years. We do everything from painting, drywall, baseboards, doors, lighting, plumbing, flooring, showers, and more! We have competitive pricing and extremely fast completion times! We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and hold ourselves to the standard of perfection!

Master Tile Installers, LLC

Master Tile Installers is a leading Tile Contractor in Las Vegas. Providing clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Since it started out in 2017, It’s been committed to clients’ needs and satisfaction. Get in touch to receive your free estimate. Our clients are the number one priority, and We’ll go the extra mile to make sure they’re completely satisfied with service. Have a specific project that requires professional attention? Master Tile services are designed to tackle even the most complex projects. Call us today to discover how We can help.

National Flooring Group

National Flooring Group LLC is a local business that has been serving the Las Vegas Valley since 2004. We offer a wide variety of high-quality flooring and counter top products. We are your go to store for all flooring needs. We have next day installation and very competitive prices. In addition to this, National Flooring provides tile flooring, vinyl flooring, laminate flooring, wood flooring, carpet, quartz counter top, porcelain counter top, and granite counter top. Call today to get your competitive price!