Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2006

Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance, Inc. is a full landscaping installation, renovation, maintenance and irrigation company. We are completely licensed, bonded and insured; as required by Nevada Law. Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance, Inc. have been in business since 1993, serving Southern Nevada. As a result of our hard work, and dedication we had earned a good standing with homeowners, contractors, builders, and property management companies. As today we continue providing the best quality service at the most affordable rates possible. Award winning. Additional Contact Raul Garcia....

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

lawn care (165)lawn & landscaping (96)irrigation system (88)tree service (45)stone & gravel (21)hardscaping (18)hauling (14)concrete repair (11)leaf removal (8)Patios (5)lawn treatment (5)mulch delivering (4)

07/02/2021

Angela N.

Amazing service. Contacted me the night I asked for a quote. Came that weekend and got everything done. Also looked at another issue, and fixed that as well. Amazing work, and well priced. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

01/20/2021

Steve S.

It went great, these guys are good workers

Description of Work
Repaired the watering system trimmed bushes and tree

Category irrigation systems, tree service

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

12/31/2020

Megan S.

more than satisfied, work done was professional.

Description of Work
Sprinkler fix &tree trimmed

Category concrete repair, irrigation systems, tree service

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

11/11/2020

Martha B.

Went fine. On time, had all the parts and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Irrigation valve replacement

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

09/19/2020

Lon G.

Excellent. Very professional, knowledgeable and upfront about pricing.

Description of Work
sprinkler repair

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

09/17/2020

Mark H.

Adalberto called quickly and gave details and timeframe. Raul, his business partner called to tell me he was on his way and gave an ETA. Upon arrival, Raul explained the repairs needed and the cost. The value and workmanship are both fantastic. True pros and I will use them for any and all future projects.

Description of Work
Irrigation system repair

Category irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

09/16/2020

Alan K.

Raul was very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The work was completed promptly and clean up was excellent. I would hire him again if the need developed.

Description of Work
New irrigation in front and back, plus five plantings

Category concrete repair, landscaping, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/01/2020

Genny N.

From the get go I liked Raul. When he came out for an estimate he was very thorough; he walked me around the yard explaining everything in detail. On the day of the work the team was punctual and they finished the work in a timely manner. Again Raul Walked me around showing and explaining the work. Thought the price was good for the amount of work. I will definitely use them again in the future. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Redid drip system and replaced a couple of valves.

Category concrete repair, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

09/01/2020

Norma B.

Well for several years. Regular crew left. Owner alfredo and helper fell behind every week for several months. I brought to alfredo attn several times. He then called said no longer doing maintenance. Gave 10dsys notice. And last visit he did not come. Not sure he has quit was going to give yo cousin nog licensed. Raul does landscape and very good.just dont us brother alfredo

Description of Work
Weekly maintenance

Category concrete repair, lawn service, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

07/15/2020

Abigail B.

Great job from start to finish! Raul and team were very professional. I had system that was 13+ years and some of my large trees were wilting and dying due to lack of water. Raul knew what to do and gave fair price so I also hired him to do a yard trim and clean up! Highly recommended and I am having him return for fall clean and trim!

Description of Work
Repaired and Replaced all bubble drip sprinklers and yard trim.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, leaf removal

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

05/21/2020

Helen C.

Very good ,nice person did a great job

Description of Work
Rerpaced. a PVC pipe that had big hole gushing lots of water

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/07/2020

Jonathan T.

Good job, Raul is a nice guy! They showed me how to correctly use my sprinkler timer. Thanks. Sprinkler valve & sprinkler working fine.

Description of Work
Sprinkler valve

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

05/06/2020

Patrick D.

The work was done quickly professionally for the price quoted.

Description of Work
Irrigation repair.

Category concrete repair, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

04/17/2020

Barbra D.

From day one it was a wonderful experience. Always polite, on time, hard working , did a lovely job! We would hire them again!!!

Description of Work
Landscape, clean up, palm tree trim, irrigation system, planted new plants etc

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

Review for Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance Inc - PO Box 42328, Las Vegas, NV - 38504274

03/25/2020

Jerry T.

This was such a great experience, the work done exceeded our expectations and looks absolutely beautiful. We got two proposals for a complete redo of all of our landscaping including a paver patio for the backyard and retaining wall along our neighbor's property line and a retaining wall for a raised bed in the front yard. We removed many non-native hedges and shrubs and installed desert cactus, agave and palm plants. Raul was very easy to work with and he was always agreeable to changes to our design we made during the install. This was a very big job and Raul finished the whole thing in two weeks. The amount of work on this job was tremendous and everything went very smoothly. The workers came every day and worked all day long. Raul was very helpful and when he went out looking for plants in our design he would send us a text message with a photo of the plants to see if we liked them. Also, when we asked for plants that would not work in the location we had asked for (due to too much sun) he suggested other plants we could use. The subcontractors for the pavers were excellent. We are very pleased with the job the paver guys did. They added several curves on the patio that we had asked for which are very difficult to do with pavers. Overall we are extremely pleased with the job and would strongly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Complete landscape removal and complete landscape install including all plants, irrigation, paver path, paver patio, retaining wall and raised bed.

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

Review for Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance Inc - PO Box 42328, Las Vegas, NV - 38461670

Thank you for choosing Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance Inc. and for trusting us with your home. We appreciate your business very much.

03/08/2020

Tyler B.

Raul, Alberto, and their team did a wonderful job renovating my front and backyard. They removed old plants and rock, planted new plants, installed a brick border, cut down two trees, installed a new drip irrigation system, installed landscape lighting, installed new rock, and hauled away all debris. The team showed up on-time each day, were pleasant, worked at a steady pace, and left the worksite very orderly each day. Raul communicated with me frequently and was a pleasure to work with. I received other quotes before beginning the job and found their prices to be most fair and reasonable. I definitely recommend Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance and will use their services in the future.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced plants, installed rock, irrigation and landscape lighting, removed trees.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, tree service, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

Thanking for choosing Pueblo Verde Landscape and Maintenance Inc. We’re glad to hear that you are pleased with our service. Thank you for your business, we appreciate it very much.

03/02/2020

D R.

It all works. They even solved other irrigation problems like capping off unnecessary emitters and applying new emitters. However they charged $900 for work that started from 9 am to 3 pm -- 3 workers. They also used wire with a cancer warning which I caught and made them take out. They said the price was best they could do and senior or Angie's discount was not being added. I was in a hurry since it was vegetable planting season and did not seek out other estimates. They did good work. They say a one year warranty. I have no way of knowing if I could have gotten quality work for less. Let's see if my plants do better as a result.

Description of Work
Replaced netafin irrigation and rerouted 5 small beds to same zone

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

01/03/2020

Millie S.

I received several bids to complete my landscape irrigation project at my property. Raul Garcia, Pueblo Verde Landscape, was someone that I could trust and the only landscape company that would give me a detailed estimate of the work to be performed. From start to finish Raul and his crew worked hard for two days and explained every detail of the project. Raul was very professional and the whole crew were punctual and made sure that the system worked and that my property was completely cleaned up from front to back before they left the site. I would hire Raul Garcia again.

Description of Work
New and Complete landscape irrigation system

Work Completed On 12/28/2019

10/09/2019

Pearl N.

They were efficient, neat and had the yard looking clean and like new again. The plants are looking happy, too! Reasonably priced, everything was explained before and after the job. Great!!

Description of Work
Replaced old irrigation.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

10/07/2019

Deeny A.

A huge thank you goes out to Alberto (Owner) and both Lucio and Ismael of Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance, Inc. This company is topnotch with regard to knowledge, skill, thoroughness, response to questions, professionalism and..... is so organized. As agreed upon during the initial meeting, each phase was completed beyond my satisfaction. GREAT JOB and thank you so much!!!

Description of Work
Irrigation System replaced existing OLD system and trimming of 2 20-ft high palms

Category hauling services, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

10/01/2019

Vivian P.

Super happy with this job. Good crew, and owner made helpful suggestions. Job done on time and at budget. Will use again for new projects.

Description of Work
Needed a large fig tree, a small fig tree, two sago palms and six large Orleanders removed from tight quarters.

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

09/21/2019

Deb H.

He arrived same day. Completed all repairs in an hour and left the areas looking better than before he arrived. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Irrigation system repair

Category lawn service, irrigation systems