Primaris Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

3315 E Russell Rd Ste A-4-147

Las Vegas, NV 89120

Primaris Construction is a residential renovation company. We can manage any job as simple as a rekey or as complicated as a full scale renovation or addition. We have renovated over 1,000 single family homes in the Las Vegas, and Phoenix, areas over the last five years. We are a locally owned and operated family business with over 30 years of experience. We can help design a remodel package that works for the home owner as well as the seasoned real estate investor or bank. We give the same special attention to each and every client helping them achieve their goals the first time....

02/17/2022

B P.

They already came out and fixed all the problem

Description of Work
Drywall and painting

Category drywall

06/19/2018

Melissa K.

We decided to do a full home renovation to our Henderson home while living out of state. We have done little projects here and there while living in other homes but never something like this. Everyone I knew said to expect your budget to double as well as the timeline your contractor gives you. I’m so happy to say that those people were wrong. I am so happy I came a long Primaris Construction. Manager, Marty, from the very beginning was very straight forward and came through on every commitment he gave me from beginning to end. No cost or timeline changes at all. And the house looks amazing. He took care of our home and updated me constantly with the progress of each step. I never expected someone to care so much about my home other than myself but Marty and his team are so passionate about the work they do that they caught things that I would have never thought about. From tile patterns to flooring design, plumbing, electrical.. you name it! I am more than satisfied with the quality, cost and time of completion on this whole project. I really appreciate Marty’s honesty and have so much respect for the hard work he and his team do for all of their clients. We ended this job feeling like we gained a friend and a beautiful home (my daughter calls him Uncle Marty now). I highly recommend this company for any job big or small. Stop thinking and give them a call! Marty will walk you through all of your questions/ concerns.

Description of Work
Full home renovation

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,water softeners,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

06/09/2017

Jennifer F.

He came and looked at the room, took measurements, told me what they would do and said he would email me the estimate. I guess it wasn't worth their time because they never bothered to send the quote

Description of Work
Enclose a study and build a closet

Category drywall,handyman service,remodeling,doors

06/04/2017

Kim M.

The Primaris crew, particularly Marty, did an excellent job. Marty explained everything that they would need to do, including potential issues that might arise (e.g., wiring that did not appear on the blueprints, etc.) before they began the work, he kept us updated daily on progress, and he called any time they ran into something unexpected or had a question about our preferences. They were timely, friendly, thorough, professional, and did an excellent job (including a very thorough job of cleaning up after they were finished).

Description of Work
My wife and I needed some demolition and remodeling on an older home we had purchased. This included removing a wall, closet, and doorway and refinishing the remaining walls, and removal of an outdated kitchen island light and replacing this with a range hood and pendant lights.

Category drywall,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,interior painters

11/26/2014

Max F.

No showed for appointment. When called 1/2 hour after scheduled appointment time representative stated he though appointment was cancelled.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category handyman service

[Members Name], We are very sorry for this miscommunication and feel horrible about the situation. We received a message when we arrived in the office that morning and the client stated they needed to cancel their 10:00 AM appointment and would call back during business hours to reschedule. You were the only appointment we had scheduled at that time that day and thought it was you. As stated when we spoke we are extremely sorry for this and would like to opportunity to make it up to you. We know your time is very valuable and are sorry for this error on our part. Sincerely, Grant Matesic- Primaris Construction

07/17/2014

Roy J J.

Due to a construction design error, the air condition coils were behind a sheet of wood in the attic and the air condition repair guy couldn't access the area to repair. He told me to find a general contractor. I called several contractors on Angie's list only to get an answer machine or they couldn't come out within my time frame. I then got to Primaris Construction on the list. I talked to Marty The Manager, he came out the same day assessed the situation and fixed. I would definitely recommend This company for all my future contracting needs.

Description of Work
I needed some work did in my attic, due to construction design error. Marty the Manager came over the same day I called him. He assessed the issue and fixed within (1) hour.

Category handyman service,remodeling

04/12/2014

Sharon R.

Managers and supervisiors were great to work, catering to my every whim and changes. There were some delays and mistakes, but all were taken care of and the results are stunning. We are very pleased. Provided house cleaners to clean the whole house after finished.

Description of Work
Demolition of existing suspended ceiling and soffits in kitchen, removed wallpaper and removed clay tile from kitchen nook. Placed new lighting, painted and finished drywall of skylights and soffits, new cabinet to install, wall ovens, quartz counter tops and backsplash. New solid cherry floors, installed new appliances, island hood and under counter lighting.

Category drywall,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Albert B.

updated with new counter tops, sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, bathtub/shower surround replaced and tubs refinished. Interior drywall textured, painted and new base boards throughout.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of 1100 sq ft mobile home. Project included removing a wall to open kitchen into living area. Also entire interior flooring was replaced with laminate flooring. Dishwasher was added as well as gas cooktop and wall oven. Two bathrooms were

Angela M.

crew placed laminate (top quality laminate that interlocks) in 2 bathrooms and small hallway.....toilets were removed and then sealed. this was done on 03/12/14.. arrived around 8 am and finished around 5 pm on 03/13/14 another crew came and installed laminate in pantry, laundry room, and kitchen....arrived around 8 am and were done around 8:30 pm....this was a big job as appliances had to be moved (washer/dryer, oven, frig)....plus, before they laid the laminate down they also placed plastic DOWN FIRST to protect laminate.....crew worked very hard... NONE OF MY FLOORS HAD TO BE RIPPED UP... the floors are beautiful and much easier to keep clean.....thanks guys, you were great.

Description of Work
had new laminate installed in kitchen, laundry room, small hallway, pantry and 2 bathrooms

Angela M.

Oscar and his crew installed the vinyl over the old vinyl....old vinyl did not have to be ripped out....stove, washer and dryer and frig were moved so new vinyl could be placed and the toilets were moved and then sealed......vinyl is beautifuf and it is a better quality vinyl...crew arrived around 8 am and were done by 2 pm....thanks for the hard work.

Description of Work
had vinyl installed in 2 bathrooms and kitchen.

A1 Spa and Hot Tub Repair

Spa and Hot Tub Repair, in ground and semi in ground spa, hot tubs and swim spas

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Green Home Solutions

Mold is one word homeowners never want to hear. From nasal congestion to coughing to skin irritation, the effects of mold can be problematic, especially for young children, the elderly, and those with breathing concerns. At Green Home Solutions, we provide indoor air quality solutions that clean the air you breathe. Our mold remediation, indoor air quality, and odor removal solutions create a clean indoor air environment, so your family can breathe cleaner, purer air.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover