Premier Patio Covers

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2014

7713 Beach Falls Ct

Las Vegas, NV 89149

Premier Patio Covers is a patio cover specialist located in Las Vegas, NV. We are family owned and have been operating for over 20 years in Las Vegas Valley. We provide free estimates that are done by the owner. We provide the following patio covers and services: • Aluma-Wood • Solid or lattice • Stucco and roman columns • Cover and concrete • Combo packages • Custom design and install We can help you turn your backyard into your private resort! Let us customize your shade structures to almost any configuration. Our professional staff is waiting to help you and answer any questions you may have. Give Premier Patio Covers a call and give your patio an upgrade or simply install one today!...

06/07/2017

Tom H.

GOOD CREW AND EXCELLENT WORK

Description of Work
Added to existing patio cover

09/23/2015

Christine C.

Description of Work
patio cover installed.. fabulous job.

Category patios

07/27/2010

Nancy F.

We contacted four companies for estimates for a patio cover. Not only did Concrete and Covers have the best price but they also gave us the most detailed proposal. They handled the paperwork for our HOA and once we were approved they promptly did the work. The installation went smoothly, on time, and was completely cleaned up afterwards. I was very pleased with the quality and the speed of he work done.

Description of Work
We had an 11ft by 20ft Alumawood patio cover installed.

03/29/2010

Jason W.

I called for an estimate almost a week ago and someone was to contact me to schedule and estimate. But no one ever did. It's too bad because I was hoping to get the patio slab and cover done together.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate on expanding my existing patio and adding a cover.

Category concrete repair

12/22/2008

Wardner A.

I haven't used them yet but the price is probably the best I've found so far. They were really good & very competitive. They were very responsive. I contacted them via email & they contacted me right back & asked when I wanted them to come out. They came right out, I left the gate open for them, they left the estimate on my back door & also emailed it to me. They seem to be flexible. So far so good & they are the best. I have seen their work too & it looks good. I think at this point I will use them to do the job.

Description of Work
I'm looking at putting a patio cover & a concrete slab behind my house. They gave me an estimate for that.

04/18/2007

Gwenn H.

The experience was great. They did an excellent job and the price was VERY reasonable. We worked mostly with Trevor who handles the concrete. Trevor met our timelines and delivered an excellent product. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Concrete and Covers graded, formed, and poured concrete around pool area and added a sidewalk to our fence, approximately 1000 square feet. They stamped and stained our concrete along with staining our existing patio to match.

Category concrete repair

04/06/2007

BO D.

All went very well. Jared, the owner of a family business, returned my call very promptly and we arranged for him to come for an estimate. Everything was done quite professionally, with Jared showing up with demo books and samples to examine. Quote given was very reasonable. Only one workman (Corey) showed up, said his helper was sick that day, so he did the whole job by himself. The end result is a beautiful new alumi-wood cover which I am very pleased with.

Description of Work
Concrete & Covers, LLC installed a new patio cover at the rear of my 10 year old home. All work was done in one day. Clean-up was performed.

05/18/2006

Concrete & Covers did a real good job on my patio. They were very good workers and I trusted these guys around my home. I have not had any problems with my concrete and I felt their prices were very reasonable.

Description of Work
They poured a concrete patio in the back of my house. It was around 50 yards or so.

Category concrete repair, decks

05/15/2006

Concrete & Covers was found to be very organized and very thorough. Jared was the man that I worked with and he was great. They came recommended to me and I would also recommend them to others as well as they do good, quality work. They did a great job for me and I my patio cover looks great.

Description of Work
They installed a patio cover over our large patio. I am not sure of the square feet but it is big.

Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

Western Mobile Concrete

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and who treat your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced, while still paying close attention to the details of each project we are involved with. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction!

Desert Tree Landscape

At Desert Tree Landscape we specialize in outdoor living space. We provide top quality service to our clients. We are a family owner operated company looking to grow and strive for success and what better way to do it through out our clients needs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover