Preferred Construction

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2017

Preferred Construction LLC, is a full service general contracting company that specializes in kitchen, bathroom, & full house remodels. We are one of the pioneer leaders in the Las Vegas / Henderson area with over 19 years in business. We are a fully licence, bonded, & insured company who prides its self on doing quality work at an honest price. Specializing in Bathroom and Kitchen renovation and modernization. Our staff has over 25 years combined of experience in the Plumbing industry. Over the years we have progressed in our success because we guarantee our workmanship and materials. Emergency Plumbing Slab Leak Repair Water Heater Installation Re-pipe Services Water Line Replacement Garbage Disposals Gas Line Services Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling Leak Detection New Fixtures Sump Pump and Ejector Pump Services Toilet Repair and Replacement Water Leak Repair Water Filtration Water SofteningCabinet Hardware Installation Closet Door Installation Deck or Porch Repair Dryer Vent Hose Installation Exterior Awning Installation Fence Painting Garage Door Opener Installation Gutter Repair Hang Shelving Interior Trim Repair Plaster Wall Repair Re-Caulk Bathtub/Shower Screen Door Installation Security Bar Installation Thermostat Installation Wall Texturing Wood Flooring Repair Cabinet Repair Countertop Repair Door hardware Installation Drywall/Sheetrock Repair Exterior Trim Repair Fence Repair Gate Repair Hang a Mirror Install Smoke Alarms Pet Door Installation Power Washing Repair Damaged Wood Screen Repair Television Mount Tile Repair Window AC Installation...

A Service Provider's profile image

+3 more images

home remodeling (4)flooring (3)drywall (2)window replacement (1)plumbers (1)hardwood floors (1)electrician (1)

03/28/2022

Chris T.

We never got a bid. Angel came to bid a bigger project which we had to scale down. The bid was to be for 1200 sq' of new flooring and painting the entire interior of the house. He never sent a bid, even after I called and spoke. We ended up hiring another company.

Description of Work
New Floors, Paint entire house

Category flooring contractor, remodeling

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

01/25/2022

David M.

They did a marvelous job. They finished the job a day early, when I do the inspection, I had nothing to have them re-do. Everything was done the way they promised to do.

Description of Work
They installed engineered hardwood floor.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

03/13/2018

Kimberley M.

They did a great a job and finished very quickly. Price was very good. The quality of the work is good, I like how my kitchen looks likes now. They made all my ideas turned into reality, it looks exactly what I really wanted.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling.

Work Completed On 02/21/2018

Susan P.

The Windows I had installed make a world of difference. The work crews had all Windows in place and ready in 1 day. Such a huge improvement on my bill over the last month.

Description of Work
Window replacement.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/22/2018

Susan P.

Great! I have had 4 projects done by Preferred. They are extremely professional and handled the design and permits for my home and increased the value of my home tremendously. Great people to work with and I would highly recommend them. My home looks like a model after all of their efforts and expert expertise. 220 sf addition.

Description of Work
Room addition.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

Susan P.

Preferred Construction was an amazing company to work with. I dealt with Jim and Ricardo and would highly recommend them. Pricing was a rad higher but for the services and professionalism I received, every dollar was worth it and now I have my dream kitchen. Thank you and I will tell my friends!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Work Completed On 01/07/2018

Susan P.

Professional and Quality work. Im so very happy with my new roll in shower. The design is exactly what I had envisioned and Greg saw my vision when I gave him my list of wants and needs. Thank you to the construction staff for doing such a fantastic job! Quick, clean and professional.

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

02/23/2018

Jessica R.

It was great. Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 11/15/2017