Preferred Construction

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2017

Preferred Construction LLC, is a full service general contracting company that specializes in kitchen, bathroom, & full house remodels. We are one of the pioneer leaders in the Las Vegas / Henderson area with over 19 years in business. We are a fully licence, bonded, & insured company who prides its self on doing quality work at an honest price. Specializing in Bathroom and Kitchen renovation and modernization. Our staff has over 25 years combined of experience in the Plumbing industry. Over the years we have progressed in our success because we guarantee our workmanship and materials. Emergency Plumbing Slab Leak Repair Water Heater Installation Re-pipe Services Water Line Replacement Garbage Disposals Gas Line Services Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling Leak Detection New Fixtures Sump Pump and Ejector Pump Services Toilet Repair and Replacement Water Leak Repair Water Filtration Water SofteningCabinet Hardware Installation Closet Door Installation Deck or Porch Repair Dryer Vent Hose Installation Exterior Awning Installation Fence Painting Garage Door Opener Installation Gutter Repair Hang Shelving Interior Trim Repair Plaster Wall Repair Re-Caulk Bathtub/Shower Screen Door Installation Security Bar Installation Thermostat Installation Wall Texturing Wood Flooring Repair Cabinet Repair Countertop Repair Door hardware Installation Drywall/Sheetrock Repair Exterior Trim Repair Fence Repair Gate Repair Hang a Mirror Install Smoke Alarms Pet Door Installation Power Washing Repair Damaged Wood Screen Repair Television Mount Tile Repair Window AC Installation...

Clean And Mean Windows

We offer professional window cleaning services for business and home in the Las Vegas area.

03/13/2018

They did a great a job and finished very quickly. Price was very good. The quality of the work is good, I like how my kitchen looks likes now. They made all my ideas turned into reality, it looks exactly what I really wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling.

CATEGORY home remodeling

03/01/2018

Great! I have had 4 projects done by Preferred. They are extremely professional and handled the design and permits for my home and increased the value of my home tremendously. Great people to work with and I would highly recommend them. My home looks like a model after all of their efforts and expert expertise. 220 sf addition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Room addition.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling

03/01/2018

The Windows I had installed make a world of difference. The work crews had all Windows in place and ready in 1 day. Such a huge improvement on my bill over the last month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement.

CATEGORY replacement windows

03/01/2018

Professional and Quality work. Im so very happy with my new roll in shower. The design is exactly what I had envisioned and Greg saw my vision when I gave him my list of wants and needs. Thank you to the construction staff for doing such a fantastic job! Quick, clean and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bath Remodel.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

03/01/2018

Preferred Construction was an amazing company to work with. I dealt with Jim and Ricardo and would highly recommend them. Pricing was a rad higher but for the services and professionalism I received, every dollar was worth it and now I have my dream kitchen. Thank you and I will tell my friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

Preferred Construction LLC, is a full service general contracting company, that builds and improves multi-family residential properties along with commercial locations. Preferred Construction with so many years of construction management experience, will work together so you can expect to be cared for and respected as we help you in reaching your goals.

Visa, Check