POOL CHLOR OF NEVADA

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2006

3590 W DEWEY DR

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Since 1984 Pool Chlor is the largest swim pool chemical service in Calif, Nevada and Arizona $39 per month with 2nd pool free with mention of this add....

04/21/2022

Karen N.

Not so good. I quit them after a couple of weeks (3 visits) to add chemicals. Started getting calcium rings after just having my pool re-surfaced and rocks and tiles cleaned. They were apparently too busy to clean filters for weeks and I needed them cleaned for plaster build up since re-doing the pool. Too many people involved for simple pool services. Had me guessing on who or when anyone was coming. All separate services by different people. Not customer-oriented. At the prices these people want to charge now, I, for one expect super great service! It's not happening.

Description of Work
Filter cleaning and chemical service

06/09/2014

Dorothy F.

Description of Work
This is a monthly service to keep our pool chemicals in perfect condition. Great job.

01/23/2013

Randy L.

I would definitely recommend this company if you only want your pool chemicals up to date and checked regularly. We having been using them since 1998, and would not think of using any other company for this. You will be well satisfied.

Description of Work
I have been using this company since 1998. They have no disappointed me.

01/22/2013

Paula O.

Our pool has been in good condition and Pool Chlor has been very prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Pool Chlor handles the chemicals for our pool. They test the water every other week and add necessary chemicals.

12/21/2012

Bethany S.

I started using Pool Chlor after maintaining my own pool chemicals for 4 years. It literally sounded like a TV commercial, but I asked my neighbor, and quot;How does your pool stay so perfect!?? I *never* see you brushing it!??!and quot; The answer was Pool Chlor. I had been spending hundreds of dollars per month on pool chemicals during the summer months -- but my chemical ignorance was causing me to wash money down the drain. This seriously was one of my best-ever home owner decisions. You have to note, this is ONLY the chemicals. If you want complete service, Pool Chlor will recommend a serviceman to hire in conjunction with the chemicals. But what I've discovered, if you have the right chemistry -- the maintenance is fairly low. I have had some slight issues with algae in the summer months when it is SO hot. We have a lot of foliage around our pool -- so it is a challenge to keep it sparkling during the summer. But Pool Chlor is quick to send out and quot;emergencyand quot; chemical visits if need be.

Description of Work
I have been using Pool Chlor for the past 3 years and now use them for both my own house and a rental house. They provide a monthly chemical service for my pools and visit one time every other week. They handle 100% of the chemicals but do not do the other pool maintenance. They charge $39/month.

05/17/2009

Brenda C.

They provide weekly chemical service for our swimming pool. We have used this service for the last 10 years.

Description of Work
They provide chemical service for our pool. Although we never see their workers, our pool has stayed crystal clear ever since we started their service.

10/24/2007

LYDIA O.

I contacted this company for weekly chemical service, and yes, they were QUICK to come out and take my $61.00 for deposit and a month in advance, but after that it was a total nightmare! I asked the company to send out the weekly guy to meet my labs first, so he could easily come on his own after that. They would never accommodate this, so week after week I had to call the company (bet they had MY money), and ended up talking to everyone there, including the owner, Brett, who I thought would finally resolve the situation. Well, the weekly guy FINALLY showed up, came for 2 weeks, and never returned! They leave a card that they sign, and after two weeks there was no signature; I didn't notice right away, because I ASSUMED they were coming, until I noticed my pool turning a little green! Unbelievable, they quit without any notice! AND I never got my complete money back! They are SO unprofessional! They never added chlorine or tabs to my spa the few weeks they came.

Description of Work
Weekly chemical service for my pool & spa.

07/21/2006

PHYLLIS T.

Pool Chlor was very responsive, and sent someone out the day after we called. They were very polite and knowledgeable and we have signed up for their regular weekly chemical service. They have been very prompt on the scheduled day.

Description of Work
Pool Chlor was called to correct chemicals in pool which had not been serviced in several weeks.

05/17/2006

CAROL A.

Pool Chlor of Nevada was very dependable and with them I'm assured my pool is safe and clean. If there is something outside of adding the chemicals and cleaning they point it out to me, and I know I can trust their expertise. They take care of my pool needs very efficiently and that is all I ask for.

Description of Work
They serviced our pool. They cleaned it and checked the chemical levels.

05/17/2006

Pool Chlor has been coming religiously for quite a while now. I do not have them do any cleaning because I am very content with the job they do now and there is no need for them to do anything more. I must mention I have never had any bad experience with this company at all. Due to them keeping the right amount of chemicals in the pool, it is always clear. I enjoy their company and I plan to keep the around for a long time.

Description of Work
Pool Chlor checks the chemicals in my swimming pool on a weekly basis; they also make sure everything is working properly.

05/16/2006

Pool Chlor of Nevada was very knowledgeable on how to make sure our pools chemical balance was correct. They came in and were very nice and got right to work. I have used them for quite a few years now and have never been disappointed with their service.

Description of Work
They balanced the chemicals in our pool.

MICHELE S.

Pool Chlor of Nevada has taken care of the chemicals in my pool for two years now and I feel that the service is good and the gentleman is very nice. I'm comfortable with them coming into my yard even when I'm not home. It is good to know that the pool is taken care of so I don't have to do it. They send me a bill for the work done. The amount charge is for bi-weekly service.

Description of Work
They checked all the chemicals in my pool such the ph level. They also cleaned my pool.

05/16/2006

Pool Chlor of Nevada is very dependable. We appreciate the fact that they keep us informed about our pool's needs and alert us to any problems. We feel they use quality products and charge a reasonable price. The crew is very friendly and polite and we are very happy with their work.

Description of Work
They maintain our pool each week between the months of April and November including cleaning and adding chemicals.

05/16/2006

Pool Chlor of Nevada did a good job with checking our pool to make sure it is operating properly. We were pleased with their price and appreciate that they alert us of any potential problems our pool may have.

Description of Work
They checked the chemicals and chlorine in our pool.

LAURA H.

We are happy with the service this company provides, we have used them for sometime now. They do a nice job with our pool. The pool people are very friendly and very prompt with the service checks on our pool.

Description of Work
We have this company come to our home and check the chemicals in our in-ground pool once a week.

Annette N.

Pool Chlor of Nevada have made owning our pool a breeze, as they take such good care maintaining it. We enjoy working with them and having them at our home because they treat us fairly. We have never had a problem with them putting too much chlorine in our pool. We pay for this service by the month.

Description of Work
They maintain our pool every week or two weeks depending on the season. The last time they were here, they balanced the chemicals and cleaned it.

05/12/2006

Pool Chlor of Nevada has consistently and reliably provided me with great service over the years and did so during their last visit also. I am very pleased as my pool was cleaned well and I trusted that would do what needed to be done even if I am not at home.

Description of Work
They maintain our pool weekly. The last time they were here, they cleaned, checked the equipment, and balanced the chemicals.

A1 Spa and Hot Tub Repair

Spa and Hot Tub Repair, in ground and semi in ground spa, hot tubs and swim spas

Deuce's Pool Service

Thank you for considering me for your pool maintenance and repair needs. We are a very small company and only advertise on Angie’s List. It will always be me who answers the phone, no secretary, no operator and no dispatcher and it will always be me you meet first. I always have my phone with me, but if I can’t answer I always return messages promptly and you will never be asked to call back during normal business hours. I am always happy to answer questions over the phone regarding your pool problems. The way I see it, if I can help you by spending ten minutes on the phone with you talking you through an easily fixed issue or answering a question, if you have a major repair or replacement you need to have done, you will call me first. Also, unlike many of my competitors on Angie’s List, I perform all repairs, acid washes and estimates myself. I have only two employees that handle the weekly pool maintenance and that allows us to provide great customer service and allows me to help Angie’s List clients promptly and our regular weekly customers never get lost in the shuffle. All repairs, replacements, plumbing jobs, acid/chlorine washes etc, that my company does, are performed by me personally. I may not perform every job a pool area may need, but I have a small group of contractors that I am happy to refer you to that I back with my reputation. I feel if an Angie’s List member chooses to call me, it is my responsibility to be able to get them the best person for the job whether that person is me or someone that I have worked with closely in the past that are the best at what they do. My roladex is happily yours. I would also like to thank Angie’s List members for writing reviews for me that have allowed me to receive the Angie’s List Super Service Award for 2013, my 6th year in a row. The reviews members write, not only help me get more business, but make my business better. I make changes and add services based on your reviews.

Crystal clear pools

We're licensed and bonded. Give us a call or click to request a quote today! We specialize in repairs and we do NOT clean!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Swimming Pool Chemical service and filter cleaning.

Does not include pool vacuuming service.