Pitbull Pest Control

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2006

7500 W Lake Mead Blvd Ste 9283

Las Vegas, NV 89128

We are family and veteran owned. We are the largest fumigation company in Las Vegas. We offer discounts for veterans and seniors....

04/25/2017

Megan J.

They do a good job. I have never had a bug in my house since they started doing this.

06/19/2015

Jason G.

Both evaluation and exclusion service were performed on two separate dates. Following the evaluation, the quote for exclusion was prompt and at a rather reasonable price (compared to another quote). The exclusion service was performed while we were away and they completed the work to our satisfaction. I've used Pitbull in the past for other pest services and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We scheduled Pitbull to do a pigeon evaluation and exclusion. They evaluated the property and photographed the evidence of infestation. Following the eval, they performed the exclusion service by installing spikes. They even cleaned up the area that was affected by all the pigeon droppings.

Category pest control

(removed member name), Thank you for your review on Angie's List! I'm happy that we were able to complete your pigeon job to your satisfaction. We look forward to helping you with your future pest control needs!

06/06/2014

Kristin C.

it went great. Chance is very curious and informative. He was on time and did a thorough job. He answered my questions, and addressed all my issues, like ant streams here and there. I look forward to using this service monthly. They have several convenient ways to pay the invoices and an account web site to track my activities, scheduled visits, etc. I am very pleased with the company =)

Description of Work
start monthly pest control

07/22/2013

Sara O.

Friendly, professional, knowledgeable. The technician who came out for our first service (6/7/13) was super friendly and even removed all the spiderwebs outside at no extra charge. He sprayed indoors and outdoors. I'm new to Vegas and was a little overwhelmed by the pest problems here, and I shared with the tech that I didn't realize I'd have another monthly expense. He explained a bit about the problems here and how that, in the cooler months, service isn't always needed as often because the heat is what degrades the product's efficacy... so less heat, fewer treatments needed. In theory, we'll see when it cools off. In any case, they have a very reasonable monthly fee without a contract. No hassle. No contract. And (almost) no bugs -- I started noticing a few critters showing up a few days before our normally scheduled service!

Description of Work
Scheduled monthly pest control service.

06/30/2013

Pat D.

The job was done quickly and with the efficiency I've come to expect from them.

Description of Work
Monthly service

07/24/2012

PHYLLIS T.

They're good...I would probably recommend them to others. The treatment seems to work.

Description of Work
We use Pitbull Pest Control for monthly pest control spraying.

07/12/2012

Nathan B.

Have been my pest control provider for over a year. They always show up when they say they will. We rarely see insects anywhere inside the house. Whenever I have to contact them (usually just to reschedule an appointment, once because I had a question about a bill that turned out to be my mistake, not theirs) I either get to speak to someone right away or they actually call me back in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Monthly pest control service, inside and outside the house.

06/29/2012

Patricia A.

I know Pitbull works with the military. If you say you are military, especially in the Marine Corps, they will give you a discount. I would give them A's, all the way. Pitbull will work with you, and they are much cheaper. They are conscientious, thorough, and their customer service is great. Actually, I think Pitbull is better. They call you 30 minutes before they arrive, in case you want to put your pets away. I will continue to use Pitbull in the future.

Description of Work
I use Pitbull Pest Control, for pest control services. I use them monthly, and they were here this week. They spray all over the house outside, but not inside, because I have asthma. They charge $39 per month, as opposed to $95 per month that others charge.

06/18/2012

whitney W.

They keep us bug free. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Pitbull Pest Control people come every month to spray the property and the house for bugs.

06/01/2012

Matthew P.

They're a small company and they're friendly. The overall experience with them has been excellent. I give them A's across the board.

Description of Work
My girlfriend uses them for pest control.

Allied Pest Management

Our team at Allied Pest Management knows what it takes to keep your home or business pest free. We offer a dedicated, high quality and experienced service tailored to your pest control needs. You will not be just another number to us, we are a veteran owned and operated company committed to excellent service!

Offers by Allied Pest Management  on Angi
    2nd Generation Pest Control

2nd Generation Pest Control is located in Las Vegas, NV and serves Clark county (except Boulder City). We are owner operated and have been in business since 1983 offering pest elimination and pest control services. 2nd Generation Pest Control offers emergency services. We do not require contracts. Call us for a consultation and free estimate on your next pest control need. We are licensed and insured for your protection and a member of the National Pest Control Association .

Global Pest Services, LLC

All employees go through an in-depth background check and regular drug tests. WE do NOT remove pets, only small rodents! Our service professionals are extremely knowledgeable and go through rigorous training to stay up to date on new products, equipment and procedures. This is a must in an industry that is always changing. All service employees are uniformed and arrive in marked/logo-ed vehicles. We utilize top notch equipment and non-generic materials. No sub-contractors used. We offer different promotions throughout the year for new customers and a great referral program for our existing customers.

Offers by Global Pest Services, LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential and commercial pest management, termite inspections and control, fumigation, bird, pigeon elimination, wasp, bee removal, rodent control, bed bug elimination, termite treatment, scorpion prevention & clean-out.