Perfect Home Products

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2006

We can handle projects big or small from home owners to contractors....

Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

B and B Handyman

Family owned and operated handyman services since 2007.

Offers by B and B Handyman on Angi
Western Mobile Concrete

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and who treat your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced, while still paying close attention to the details of each project we are involved with. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction!

03/26/2019

The crew was very professional, did their job expeditiously, and took care to install properly. They even had spray paint to corner nails and marks. Both Jeff and Ed did a great job, I especially appreciated, the company hired Veterans.

Description of Work
Gutter Installation

03/26/2019

Asked for a bid via Angie’s List. They never responded...

Description of Work
Install gutters

Category gutter repair

Mr [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry that we did not contact you. Angie's list doesn't always email me to notify me that there's a message. If you'd like, I can still schedule an estimate for you. Thank you, Jill Slusher

11/07/2018

They were AMAZING! From the estimate to the finished product it was professional, timely and beautifully finished. We are beyond thrilled with the final product.

Description of Work
We wanted a new patio installed, old concrete pulled out and new concrete poured.

Category patios

07/24/2018

So easy! Super nice people from the first answered call through the final inspection. Jill answered the phone and was competent and friendly. I dealt with her throughout the process and she was always great. Anthony came on time and gave me a quote--he made it all so simple and direct. I am completely satisfied. I even asked them if they offered any other services I could purchase! I wish all contractors performed like they do. NOTE: I had a patio cover installed last year by a DIFFERENT company and they were difficult every step of the way. Despite this, I would have gone back to them this year but they made it so cranky that I felt like I was begging them to take my money. They wouldn't even discuss business unless my husband was there (keep in mind that I was just repeating and order from last year)??? Anyway...go with Perfect Home Products/Patios--you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Patio Cover

Category awnings,decks,gutter repair,patios

03/16/2018

It went fantastically. The gutters actually look better than the wooden eaves that were a part of the house. Everything looks very clean and professionally done. The guys were on time, very friendly, and very helpful with questions. I recommend Perfect Home Products 100%.

Description of Work
Rain Gutters Installed around the house

12/04/2017

Very satisfied with the professionalism of the crew that did the job

Description of Work
Had two gutters removed and replaced

10/22/2017

It was great! From Anthony, the sales and estimates guy (who we loved), to Maria in the office, to the two men who did the work, everything went smoothly. We're thrilled with the final product. 😊

Description of Work
A pergola/patio cover was installed.

Category concrete repair,gutter repair,patios

08/24/2017

The process went as smoothly as one would want. The time it took from scheduling the estimate to having the gutters fully installed was less than a week. At every step, Perfect Home Products provided excellent communication and ensured I was aware of the steps and timing. The estimate was within my expectations and budget so I agreed to move forward with purchase and install. The installation crew arrived a few minutes early to the appointment and after introducing themselves and verifying the work to be done, started the process. The whole installation was done in a couple hours. My wife and I are quite pleased with the results and would use Perfect Home Products again.

Description of Work
I originally contacted Perfect Home Products to provide an estimate for new gutter installation on my home. Based on the estimate and my experience obtaining it, I purchased the gutters and had them installed.

06/05/2017

Excellent. Fast response. No nonsense evaluation and quote. Three person team with all the tools and equipment on a gutter dedicated truck. Installed in less than 2 hours. Would use again.

Description of Work
Three small gutters in back of house to divert water from newly built sun room.

11/14/2016

Great job... technician was very helpful

Description of Work
Rain Gutters

Category gutter repair

Perfect home products offers patio covers,raingutters,and solor screens with the best quality and competitive pricing.our customer service sets us apart.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available