We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

On The Way Handyman

Founded 2016 •

6641 Lucky Boy Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89110

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

03/04/2022

Kate K.

If your broken home needs repair, he’s the man to see! No, not James Taylor although that would be nice. I am talking about On the Way Handyman and Steve Depalo. Here are the cliff notes. On time, trustworthy, respectful of person and property, efficient, keeps his word and goes the extra mile…he gives you an estimate and scope of work, then over delivers. Who does that? AND my husband offered to pay extra if he would let me help…he let me play at no extra charge. Just sayin’. Our home is freshly painted ceiling to baseboard, cabinets too. Lights, smoke detectors, window coverings, some drywall. The man is an artist! He turned an old beloved canvas (15 years since last painted…don’t judge me) into an entirely new and peaceful oasis of color and harmony. If you are in need of a handy and dependable man, I highly recommend On The Way Handyman. You will not be disappointed. He’s the type of guy you want to have around! I have his number saved in my Favorites!

Description of Work
paint, baseboard install, electrical, cabinets restored, window coverings installed

Category awnings, electrician, handyman service, home remodeling, interior painters

01/12/2021

Marian N.

Wonderful service! Steve was very friendly and competent! Best of all, he was fast. What I thought would take a couple of hours, only took one hour for 3 projects. I will be hiring him for my projects from now on!

Description of Work
Furniture assembly, gate repair and lowering a crib mattress.

11/05/2020

Danielle C.

Very fast and efficient work. I used this service to repair large holes in my wall and hang mirrors. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

10/09/2020

Alex S.

He did a great job and I will hire him again.

Description of Work
They did some bathroom flooring.

Category flooring contractor

Deborah B.

They did a beautiful job and did the work on time and as he said he would. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They redid a bathroom.

Category handyman service, home remodeling

Ralph M.

They do a great job and they are without a doubt the best contractors I have dealt with. They are on time and they are excellent in their craftsmanship. They also finish the job in the time promised. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to hire them.

Description of Work
They do a lot of handyman work and remodels for me.

Category handyman service, remodeling

Jaron T.

The service was amazing. They did a wonderful job. Reasonable price. They were personable and punctual.

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom and kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Steve K.

They replaced a garbage disposal.

Description of Work
They replaced a garbage disposal.

10/06/2020

Benjamin V.

It was very good, he was very much on time, very prompt, responsive and excellent handyman.

Description of Work
He nailed a tb bracket on my wall.

09/30/2020

William U.

Steve was great! Very attentive to detail in his work.

Description of Work
Fence built and garage repaired

Category remodeling

09/30/2020

Gabriel C.

It went great. Highly Recommended

Description of Work
handyman

Category handyman service, remodeling

Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling has been proudly serving the Las Vegas and surrounding areas since 2003. We work with residential and commercial customers, ensuring the highest quality work and 100% customer satisfaction. At Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling it’s fixed right or it’s free!! We stand behind our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we won’t collect a dime if our customer is not happy with the quality of work or service that we provide. Our professional technicians undergo extensive ongoing training so that they have the most up to date information and skills necessary to handle any job. Our technicians are back ground checked and drug tested and carry the Technicians Seal of Safety. Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling is your one call for any plumbing, furnace or air conditioning needs. We look forward to serving you!

Max Plumbing and Air Conditioning

Max Plumbing is proud to be a local owner operated business serving Las Vegas, Clark County and the surrounding community. With years of experience and unmatched expertise, we can help you with any of your plumbing needs. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest levels of quality available. Since opening our doors, our goal has been to provide our customers with the highest quality plumbing service and products at a fair price. We take great pride in the reputation that we have built throughout the community. This has been done by being reliable, tidy and making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied when we are done with their plumbing job. Big or small, we do it all! Get in touch today!

Rooter Ranger Plumbing - Las Vegas

WELCOME to ROOTER RANGER PLUMBING LAS VEGAS for ALL your plumbing needs RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL. We specialize in Rooter & Drain Cleaning. We offer a $47 DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL (w/proper/easy access). We off a 10% Discount for Seniors, Military personnel and First Responders! We are a family owned business and our customers are our number one priority. Rooter Ranger provides plumbing repair services, drain cleaning, line maintenance, inspections, water leak repairs and trenchless sewer repairs. Rooter Ranger is here for ALL your plumbing needs. We are Covid-19 compliant and when our technician arrives to evaluate the situation, he will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE. There is no trip charge to come out to give you a Free Estimate and no work will be done without your approval! Rooter Ranger Plumbing is open for service 24/7 including all holidays. CALL NOW for all your plumbing needs and inquiries!

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español