Nu Look Floor

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2012

5277 Cameron St 120

Las Vegas, NV 89118

We are flooring specialist, we cater to the general public, we try hard to educate our customers on the various types of floors and what to expect, we install everything we carry. We also carry kitchen cabinets and counter tops....

10/27/2016

Roger B. R.

They were very professional and cleaned up all their messes.

Description of Work
They put in hard flooring in the bedroom and closet.

09/21/2016

Robert R.

Terrible, they don't start until 10am and only 2 men on the job.. 2 days longer to install, very unprofessional. They leave 5gal. buckets of water and their tile saw on a new lawn. There is motar splatter all over planters. It's as if they need ADULT SUPERVISION..

Description of Work
Tile Installion

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

08/19/2016

Nancy Z.

Angel R. is fantastic. He is very low-key, not pushy, but oh does he know how to get a dramatic look when it comes to design !! The end result is magnificent ! While I tried to convince Angel to sell me a more expensive option, he was insistent that I would be better off with the less expensive one. Anywhere else would have just taken my money without concern for the final appearance of my kitchen. I highly recommend Nu Look Floors for ALL your home design ideas - they are true professionals with integrity acting in your best interest.

Description of Work
Needed a special backsplash to produce a "WOW" effect in my kitchen.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

06/22/2016

Tamela P.

I called and spoke with contact listed and requested someone to come out to view my home and provide a quote for services. I was asked about the type of job and approx.square footage which was between 1000-1200. I was then told that I would be called back with a quote instead of coming out. I never received a call back- complete waste of time.

Description of Work
Provider did not call back with quote as promised.

Category flooring contractor

Hello [Member Name Removed] I'm sorry we did not get you a call back with a rough quote, nor a measurement. Some times we get swamped and our call backs slip through the crack. My apologies for the inconvenience. Apollo

03/19/2016

Jim C.

To begin, my husband reviewed Angie's List as well as contacted local businesses to find the best price for quality laminate. After a number of estimates, we decided to work with NuLook Floor in Las Vegas. Their estimate was well written and itemized all of the expenses, so we new exactly what we would be charged for everything from moving the furniture to laminate to new baseboards. We worked with Angel at NuLook, but if he was not available, Manny was able to view our account in the computer and answer all our questions. Once we paid the down payment, the materials were ordered and the project started the next week. Actually the head installer (Eric) delivered the needed material on Sunday. It was estimated that the installation would last 3 - 5 days. Eric and his crew arrived on Monday at 8:00 A.M. They worked right through lunch and put in a full day that day and each of the next four. I highly recommend Eric. Each day he was punctual and did his best not to inconvenience us. He worked on one area at a time, and at the end of the day did his best to clean up, so we were not living in a mess. The installation did take five days, but Eric took the time to make sure everything was perfect. We love our floors and feel fortunate that we worked with such professional individuals both at the showroom and in our home. We highly recommend NuLook Floor.

Description of Work
Replaced the carpeting and tile on our first floor with laminate

07/21/2015

Derek E.

Installed new kitchen and laminate floors. Good price and fast installation.

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen and laminate floors.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

07/09/2015

Mike O.

Nulook was great. Manny worked with us for weeks before the install. He put together a very detailed estimate that we compared to other companies. Nulook was quite a bit less expensive then anywhere else. He didn't stock some of the granite we wanted but he had no problems picking up what we wanted from the wholesaler. His crews were always on time and were very fast. Overall they did an amazing job and we are looking forward to using them for our floors.

Description of Work
Demo and install of new counters and backsplash in kitchen, butler's pantry and bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

01/22/2015

Mark G.

We were so disgusted with the way our floors looked, they were dull, dirty grout, cracked. We hired Nu Floors to steam clean, polish and fill cracks, we could not believe how amazing they came out. Our floors looked better than when we moved in to our home 14 yrs ago! They were shiny, the grout was clean and looked new. We would highly recommend their service!

Description of Work
Polished and resurfaced our travertine flooring

Category flooring contractor,marble & granite

08/29/2014

Sean S.

These guys are really good quoting and getting a commitment, but after that you'll need to manage on your own install so they meet pre-sales expectations. Don't expect to have an on time installation if you have specialty flooring. When it was all over with, this was a 3 month installation....and we still find issues/surprises on a regular basis. Quality of installation was average. Lots of mistakes (wrong grout, mismatched flooring), lack of response, and general disorganization between two of the "key" personnel lead to a VERY frustrating experience. Great prices, terrible execution.

Description of Work
Great Pre-Sales, Terrible execution and Post Install support

Category flooring contractor

Hello [removed member name], I apologize that you may have experienced some friction in the renovation of your house, but from my recollection arranging a time with you to install one transition molding and swap out one transition molding was very hectic. I recall your wife stating "everything looks good". I recall personally calling over half a dozen times besides my staff calling as well. I also remember us having to wait from you to come back from vacations to europe and work around your constantly changing work schedule. I believe it ultimately took from weeks into months trying to get back into your house to wrap up. In regards to your grout colors being different, I recall us coming back to take care of that on your very first evening of complaint. where we scrubbed out the grout and put in the matching color. In regards to your picture of the baseboard, I looked at your invoice and we removed already pre installed baseboard and re installed it after installation of laminate, baseboards never look brand new when haven been painted twice. This is something you should speak with your painter about since we did not paint your baseboards. In regards to post installation. I have not heard anything from you since we finished your job besides this review. The one minor seperation of laminate plank from a almost 1900 sf job i would say is pretty good. If you need us to come to tap it in for you, it would not be a problem, but like I said, I have never heard back from you. Nor have I heard any messages from our answering machine.

06/13/2014

Sherry L.

It was excellent and they did a great job. They were timely and got everything done in 3 days.

Description of Work
They did 13mm. laminate hardwood all throughout the house, they did tile in the bathrooms and in the kitchen, and they put a new stones around the fireplace.

Category hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

Premier Design & Construction LLC

We give our customers the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices. We ensure the longevity of our company through repeat business and referrals from satisfied clients in all areas, including timelines, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes. We maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our professional associates and our customers.

Apex General Construction

Family owned and operated remodeling company! We have been operating in Las Vegas for over 20 years. We do everything from painting, drywall, baseboards, doors, lighting, plumbing, flooring, showers, and more! We have competitive pricing and extremely fast completion times! We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and hold ourselves to the standard of perfection!

J2 Carpet & Tile Cleaning

Established in 2003. The owners of J2 Carpet & Tile Cleaning both worked for a commercial property management company in Las Vegas. When one of the properties was being sold, they got their business license and insurance so they could bid the cleaning contract from the new owners, knowing they used a different property manager. J2 also knew the tenants of the buildings were very happy with current cleaning. Upon meeting the new company and offering to stay and clean for them (since they already had firsthand knowledge of the buildings), they suggested to the owners they ask the tenant's opinion of the current service (which they knew was impeccable). Not only did they get to bid the property, they were shown the other bids so they could get the price right. J2 got the account and expanded from there. Soon they had enough work in Las Vegas to hire employees and spend their time in the office and warehouse managing the business. They added home carpet cleaning due to requests from office staff where they cleaned the carpets.

Flooring, kitchen cabinets, granite, vanities, tiling, bathroom remodeling, interior design, baseboard, crown molding