Northwest Landscape & Maintenance LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2013

5060 E Cartier Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89115

Locally owned and operating for over 10 years, we guarantee all of the excellent work we do. We use only the best quality products for our services and offer free estimates for your landscaping or maintenance project, so contact us today at (702) 990-1303 and let us do the dirty work....

12/18/2017

bob S.

see above description of work done and quality of work

Description of Work
We had pavers installed in the back yard initially then rehired them do do more work in the front yard. They leveled the yard, designed the paver pattern, redid the dripper system, and built a small patio with pavers in front of our house. Antonio was the estimator. He is a pleasant, efficient person. He made suggestions that greatly improved the appearance of the final product. His workers arrived on time, worked hard for a week, cleaned up meticulously when they were done. We had them back again last week to do additional work on the front yard. Their price is very reasonable. The quality of their work is excellent. They are professional in their business dealings. Could not recommend them highly enough. I did hire them again this past week for additional work and would not hesitate to do so again in the future if needed.

Category concrete repair, hardscaping, patios

06/20/2017

Dianna L.

Everyone was polite, helpful, and courteous. They arrived on time as scheduled. They went above and beyond with helpful details. It was a pleasure to have them around.

Description of Work
Front and back yard landscaping. Replace sprinkler lines, replace and add lighting.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

05/02/2017

Cindy B.

Was told their estimator Saul would call me later that day or the next. Never called, very disappointing and unprofessional.

Description of Work
Called the office about a week ago to get a free estimate on a block wall repair job and to fix some sprinkler lines.

Category concrete repair, irrigation systems

04/14/2016

Sharon B.

Excellent customer service on the phone when I called initially, followed by in person meeting to go over the job and details. I was given sample and choices. No high pressure and I was allotted time to consider all options. Once I was ready to move forward Jon was there to help. Price was very reasonable and the results were excellent, I would highly recommend this company and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Synthetic grass install, was beautiful. I had a dirt patch in my yard (ugly). They worked with my budget and on my schedule, turned out wonderful!! Will recommend and use again-Jon was great and was there for every step of the way to make sure I was happy. I am very Happy!!

Category landscaping

Thank you for the review, as owner of the company I am very happy that the end result a pleasant to you, thanks again and let us know if you need anything else.

09/29/2015

Melissa N.

We were very pleased with our initial consultation with Jon. He was very informative and was able to give me a quote on the spot. I wanted to contact one more place, who ended up taking a week to get back to me with a price $4,000 higher than Jon had quoted (for the same design). The job was done in 3 days and was done beautifully. The only issues I had was I felt a little in the dark. The woman who handles that calls and emails, took a while to get back to me and would say she would have something by a certain date or time and then I would have to call or email again after not hearing back. Other than that, Jon was very helpful and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Designed and installed our backyard with grass, pavers, plants, trees, retaining wall, and rock.

Category concrete repair

Thanks for the opinion, we will work on getting better on office side of the business, thanks again.

07/03/2014

Scott A.

Description of Work
Poured concrete patio.

Category concrete repair, patios

01/19/2014

Cherie C.

Spoke with Saul on Monday and we setup an appointment on Tuesday that was convenient for me. He arrived at the scheduled time. Originally I was only going to get a quote for concrete but I felt very comfortable with his knowledge and trustworthiness that I decided to get a quote for concrete and all of the landscaping items that were needed. Saul very patiently answered all the questions that I had about everything! I felt the quote was reasonable and Saul and his guys started on my yard that day. By the end of day 2, everything on the quote had been completed. Everything looked beautiful. I had to work during the days that the work was being done, and it was awesome that I did not have to be their to over see what was being done. Northwest Landscaping and Maintenance are now scheduled to do my monthly maintenance. I would definitely recommend this company!!

Description of Work
Poured Cement in back yard, moved irrigation system box, removed old rock and added new, removed old bushes and added new bushes and a tree, replaced cracked pressure vacuum breaker, ran new drippers under sidewalk, replaced valve on irrigation system, and fixed non-working drippers.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service, hardscaping

Bobby's Landscaping Services

With over 5 years of experience in the Landscaping industry, Bobby's Landscaping Services is your industry expert in Clark county. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, and we look forward to working with you!

Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Satisfaction

Design Consultations, Flag Stone Patios, General Maintenance, Irrigation Installation, Irrigation Repairs, Landscaping, Retaining Walls, Yard Additions, Yard Paving