New Freedom Properties, LLC NCL# 0073997

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2012

4.4

"Combining Industry Expertise & Vision, New Freedom Properties has Engineered a Personalized Approach to Constructing a New Home Feel for Your Pre-owned Home." New Freedom Properties is headed by an assortment of former construction superintendents from one of Las Vegas's most prestigious home builders. Adapting from new builds to pre-owned homes, Licensed Realtor® and General Contractor Todd Volf and his team provide remodel and real estate services in Las Vegas, Henderson, and North Las Vegas. Whether buying, selling, or renovating your pre-owned home, we are here to help you complete your next real estate venture....

Eloff Perez - Las Vegas Realty Specialists

We specializing in Las Vegas Homes Sales & Residential Property management. We have an A+ Rating with The BBB (Better Business Bureau) and pride ourselves on good old fashioned customer service. Hablamos Espanol.

03/31/2018

3/12/2019 Update....Since our last remodeling project, we have purchased another home and we were excited to recreate many of our remodeling creations on a slightly larger platform. Unfortunately this time around our experience with New Freedom Properties was less that stellar. Of course we were originally very excited to have Todd and his crew out again to assess our new project. During the initi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacation Condo Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

07/10/2017

Todd and his staff were nothing but professional. Work was completed in a timely fashion. Work crews were courteous and responsive to questions and concerns. Everything was as I was told it would be. When the original plan could not be completed as planned (the original hideous fireplace needed more changes than anticipated originally), Todd immediately let us know. I cannot imagine that the job c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought our house brand new 23 years ago and it was now time for an update. Seriously, time for a major update! Todd Volf at New Freedom Properties specializes in home refurbishing, and I can honestly say he is a master! We moved out of our house for 6 weeks and when we moved back in, it was as though we had a brand new house. The kitchen, entertainment center/fireplace, and bathrooms had the most miraculous changes, but every room got something. It's truly beautiful! The kitchen was updated ceiling to floor - new lighting, new counters, new backsplash, new sink, new fixtures.....new everything! The entertainment niche and hideous fireplace were transformed into a space for a wall-mounted TV with a cabinet to hide all the TV "stuff" and an amazing upgraded stacked stone fireplace front. The master bath got a similar makeover - new stunningly beautiful shower surround, new counters and sinks, new lighting, and new fixtures and tile around our original tub made it look luxurious. The hall bath received a new look with new counter top and mirror, new lighting, new fixtures, and new floor. The original toilet, tub, and tile surround were kept, but look fantastic with all the upgrades surrounding them. New paint and carpet throughout made every room look brand new. The most beautiful thing though, was the transformation of the cabinetry. We had natural oak wood cabinets, now we have the most beautiful gray-stained cabinets you have ever seen. It is amazing how beautiful our updated 23-year old house looks.

CATEGORY remodeling

04/07/2016

CATEGORY remodeling

01/26/2015

they were courteous, prompt, workmanship was stellar, I have no complaints what so ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my kitchen and cupboards, put in a built in oven, took out my old tub and put in standing shower, They even put in my out door fan

CATEGORY home remodeling

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After extensive damaged from a water leak from the main drainage pipe in my kitchen, New Freedom Properties completely renovated my kitchen. This included installation of new dry wall, new lighting, new flooring and new cabinetry which I had purchased. They coordinated all deliveries and scheduling of installation. Their workmen were true professionals, always on time and cleaned up every day before they left. I would highly recommend them.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

General Contractor, Home Remodel, Renovation Loan Programs, FHA 203K, 203K Streamline, HomeStyle, Real Estate Agents, Buyer Representation, Seller Representation, Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, Tenant Rehabilitation, Flood Damage Reconstruction, Construction Management

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express