Mike's Countertops LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2011

Las Vegas, NV 89148

Mike's Countertops, LLC is a licensed and bonded company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. We proudly offer professional residential and commercial granite, marble and quartz installation services in the State of Nevada. We are always happy to advise you on the suitable stone color or the perfect remodel solution for your needs. We provide free estimates and bring stone samples to you. Our goal is to beautify and enrich your living space and make sure you are satisfied with the remodel process from beginning to end....

05/23/2021

Patricia H.

We could not have been happier. Estimate was lower than most and we did not have to purchase the material, or even go look for it as Mike had adequate samples with him. He and his crew were on time within budget and did a beautiful job. Demolition and installation done in the same day. They are true craftsmen.

Description of Work
Remove old Corian Counter and replace with Quartz

02/17/2021

Alicia S.

The team arrived on time, was quick, knowledgeable, friendly, and exercised care for my home by cleaning up well after the service.

Description of Work
Bathroom counter modification

Category countertops, home remodeling

02/29/2020

Linda P.

I cannot say enough about the wonderful, professional experience I had with Mike and his crew. They were clean, respectful but most of all did a fabulous job. Done in 1 day and they worked from 7:30 am till around 5 pm nonstop. My kitchen looks beautiful. I would hire Mike again without hesitation.

Description of Work
installing new quartz kitchen countertops.

02/03/2020

Patti T.

PERFECT - he brought samples to my house, measured, gave me an estimate, and the work was done in a day and a half like promised. No mess inside my house or out when done, and the professionalism of the crew was exceptional. I was nervous, but Mike put my mind at ease from the first time I met him until they pulled away from my home. Great price and met my expectations and then some!! Mike is my hero!!

Description of Work
Complete replacement of all countertops

01/21/2020

Laureen B.

fair price. on time, great crew, great product. done professional and looks great. AND he answers his phone....great personality

Description of Work
remove old counter tops install new quartz

01/16/2020

Gerald N.

Mick replaced my old countertops and did an excellent job. Over a year later I had to have my kitchen area (on a stand alone island) replaced and my countertop was broken. I called Mike and he was able to find a great match to my other granite countertops. He then installed them for me, again doing an excellent job.

Description of Work
New granite countertops

01/31/2019

vince H.

Never heard from them. Drove to Las Vegas to the location on their web site and they appeared to be non existent. Reviews were old.

Description of Work
New kitchen countertops

Category countertops

We don't know what number you called, but, unfortunately, we never had any messages from you nor do we have any showroom addresses listed on our website. We provide in-home estimates and do not have a showroom available to the public at this time. If you want to get in touch with us for a free in-home estimate, please call 702-505-0686. Respectfully, Mike

12/18/2018

Joy S.

Great! They were professional, punctual, reasonable and kept to my schedule. Thanks.

Description of Work
kitchen counter top

10/24/2018

Rafael V.

I contacted Mike's Countertops to get a price on replacing our existing bathroom countertops with new quartz countertops. After reading the great reviews from past clients, I scheduled an appointment with Mike to go over the job and get and to get his suggestions. Mike was the only contractor that took the time to follow up with us on our project. Mike was very knowledgeable and professional. We went over the job and he gave me a price to do the work. His price was very competitive and reasonable for what we were asking for. Mike began and completed the work as scheduled. The quality of the work was excellent and very clean. One of the things that impressed me about Mike's Countertops was they were on the job all day every day until the work was complete. They treated my project as if it was the most important one they had. I actually saw Mike, the owner, at our house all day, both days completing the installation himself with his crew. We were very happy with Mike, his crew and their attention to detail. Mike's Countertops is without a doubt the best countertop contractor we have ever worked with. Being in construction ourselves, that says a lot. We found them to provide the best value for our quartz countertops. We highly recommend Mike's Countertops for all your countertop needs. We will be using them again on our next project. Thank you Mike.

Description of Work
Replaced existing bathroom counter tops with new quartz counter tops

09/26/2018

Dan E.

Mike and his assistant were busy, but eventually fit me into their schedule. I appreciate being squeezed in. They arrived fully equipped. I had the counter marked for the two cuts to make the opening big enough for my replacement sink. They prepared the area for dust with plastic sheets, and the assistant followed the saw with a vacuum cleaner while Mike made the cuts. Excellent work! Very well done, even cleaned out the corners of the opening. Price was $200, a bit more than I expected for just 20 minutes total work, but he has the equipment, cleaned up afterward, and had to drive from somewhere far away -- probably took more than an hour of his time to come to my house, do the job, and drive back. So, I guess the price was appropriate. I had tried with my own grinder machine, but Mike had the correct diamond saw blade. And he knew what he was doing. Excellent work, professional, he explained everything, and communicates with text messages to keep me informed as to when he would be there. Yes, I'd hire him again in a minute and probably will -- I have 6 houses in Vegas.

Description of Work
Make two granite cuts in countertop for new sink. Enlarge opening a wee bit.

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

09/25/2018

jeri A.

I would highly recommend Mike. He always came on time, quoted me a price much lower than other companies, and showed me samples that were exactly what I wanted. Honestly, his price was half of Home Depot. His team deconstructed my tile countertop, installed the new quartz, and cleaned up afterwards. In just 7 hours they transformed my kitchen and you wouldn't even have known they were there. My kitchen is beautiful and I am so happy with the work and the price. I asked Mike to bring in a plumber the same day and the plumber showed up as promised and competed the work. I love my new countertops and am so happy I used Angie's List to find Mike. Call him and you will be happy with the results.

Description of Work
countertop replacement

08/21/2018

Eric C.

Overall the quality of the work was great but there was just a couple issues that involved the method of payment, communication, and price of the plumbing work. At no point do I recall Mike stating that the method of payment had to be cash or check which was a little bit of an inconvenience since I wanted to use a credit card to pay for half of the service. There was also a miscommunication when it came to using an undermount sink I purchased. Mike explained why he couldn't install it which made sense but I wish this was explained more in depth when he came over for the estimate which he instead stated it probably had to be a topmount not that it only could be. Mike did however find a top mount sink for the install that was similar to the one I purchased which I was grateful for. The other issue was the plumbing price which ended up being higher then what I was originally quoted for. The plumber, which is a guy Mike uses for jobs, did good work and explained things well.

Description of Work
Kitchen Countertop replacement and sink replacement

Category countertops, plumbing

07/16/2018

Francis S.

The company was responsive, quote was reasonable, workmanship was exceptional. They beat others by $500

Description of Work
Two sink Granite Vanity in master bathroom

05/25/2018

Robert A.

counter tops turned out great.Mike sure knows his trade.Was on time and gave me a great price.

Description of Work
replace kitchen counter tops with granite

Category countertops, electrician, plumbing, marble & granite

05/10/2018

Sharon D.

Did a wonderful job. Will hire again to replace the counter tops in my bathrooms.

Description of Work
The counter tops in the kitchen were replaced

04/26/2018

Cynthia L.

Mike did exceptional work at a very reasonable price. I wish all businesses were as responsive as Mike. He showed up on time and did everything exactly as he said he would do it. The granite countertop he put in our Master Bathroom came out very nice and it was installed in a timely fashion. Would not hesitate to recommend Mike to anyone for their granite or marble needs. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Granite Countertop Master Bathroom Vanity

04/15/2018

Joan B.

Mike and helper were on time, courteous and worked neatly including clean-up. The completed job exceeded our expectations, very precise work was done, and the finished product is something we will be proud of for years to come. Mike also contacted a plumber to install a new garbage disposal and a new faucet, while he himself installed a new stainless 30/70 sink, as our own plumber was unable to commit to arrive at the time he was needed. Much appreciated.We paid the plumber separately for his services.

Description of Work
Demolish old tile countertop, island top and backsplash, and replace with granite.

Category countertops, plumbing, marble & granite

04/13/2018

Erin H.

Mike and his team did a wonderful job replacing my solid surface countertops to new, beautiful granite. I purchased a deal here on Angie's List and within a couple of hours Mike had already reached out to me to get the ball rolling. He came out to my house to show me samples and take measurements and we then scheduled the job. He is very responsive by text, which is super helpful! The job itself was completed in just a few hours and I have loved my countertops ever since! I would absolutely hire him again to do other countertops in my house.

Description of Work
Granite countertops

03/13/2018

Steven H.

We were in the initial phase of our research regarding replacing our kitchen countertops. After much research on the Internet to learn about various materials and procedures, including companies that install countertops, we contacted Mike's CounterTops and spoke with Mike. He was quick to arrange an in-home visit to assess our needs, show us some of his countertop samples, and provide an estimate of total costs for the project. He was very punctual and arrived at the appointment time, and was extremely courteous and professional. We immediately liked him and his estimate was well within our budget. Our only disappointment was that we weren't seeing a particular countertop sample that excited us. We liked everything about Mike but we were just too undecided regarding countertop colors. We were that way with other offers, too, but we kept searching until we found a countertop supplier that had slabs of that one countertop material and color that was perfect for our kitchen. Deciding upon the installer was a tough decision for us after we narrowed it down to the final two companies before we made our final decision. Although we did not select Mike's CounterTops this time we were very impressed with everything about Mike. I encourage everyone who is considering replacing their kitchen or bathroom countertops to do your research and get more than one estimate. Be sure to schedule an appointment with Mike because his estimate is very reasonable, his professionalism is exemplary, and he might just have the exact color countertop for you.

Description of Work
Replace and install kitchen counter tops.

01/18/2018

kevin A.

Went great, gave me costs of the work during his initial visit. The actual installation took about half a day which was fast since I have a lot of counter space. I was very pleased with the service and quality of work at a great price, I would definitely use them again !

Description of Work
Recently bought a new home and did a lot of renovations. I really wanted quartz counters for the kitchen but unexpected costs made me think they were not possible to get at this time (since most places charge and arm and leg). However with Mike and his team it was possible. Mike was great, I emailed him and let him know what I wanted and he was very fast at getting back to me and brought samples for me to chose from (which was great because I ended up going with something different than I originally wanted because I was able to see the samples with my flooring and cabinets).

01/15/2018

Mohammed A.

Very well. Love my new kitchen. They showed up in time amd finished in timed. Very happy with the work done.

Description of Work
Granite kitchen countertop replacemenet.

Category countertops, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

01/11/2018

Catherine R.

Mike and his crew were excellent very perfessional, the countertops are beautiful. Mike is the first contractor we have worked with that gave a arrival time and not a 2 or 4 hr window. The day the work was to begin, Mike was 10 mins early and came prepared. After the job was completed they cleaned up, even washed the street and my car since they do all of the cutting onsite (very dusty). Thanks Mike!!!!! 😁

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom countertops

11/14/2017

karen R.

For the bid, Mr. Mike brought granite samples to the house so that I could see the product in the house. He was extremely professional and timely. He was honest and helped me understand why I couldn't go undermount from overmount in the kitchen. (At least not without exchanging the entire granite.) He also did a subsequent trip when the plumber said that the granite needed more drilling. This was only to find that the plumber was in error, so Mr. Mike called the plumber from the house and explained how to set up a vessel sink.

Description of Work
I needed countertops replaced in 3 bathrooms; a vessel sink & an undermount laundry sink installed that were repurchased; as well as a slim overmount stainless steel sink installed that I purchased from Mr. Mike. Finally, Mike installed a new laundry countertop.

11/06/2017

Sharon D.

Mike was easy to work with did everything requested plus extras. Cleaned up after the project was competed. Very professional. Would recommend Mike with the highest recommendation possible. Couldn't be happier with the results.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen counter tops with granite.

11/03/2017

Wanda E.

Mike came to initially enlarge the hole for installation of a stainless steel kitchen sink. After that went well, I requested an estimate for granite countertops in my 3 bathrooms Mike came with samples on the appointed day ,and gave a fair estimate. Job was scheduled and executed as planned ,and he and his crew even corrected some irregularities in granite previously installed in my kitchen, by another company. Mike and his staff are punctual, professional and true to their word ! I would not hesitate hiring them again!

Description of Work
I had granite countertops installed in my three bathrooms

Vegas Valley Plumbing

At Vegas Valley Plumbing, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. "Knowledge, experience, and hard work at a fair price" -Honesty-Integrity-Service- Call today for a quote

Pure Plumbing

Established in 2013, Pure Plumbing has quickly earned a reputation as one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Las Vegas. The family-run business offers a wide range of high-quality plumbing services at reasonable prices for residential and commercial customers. With expert plumbers on their team, Pure Plumbing can tackle any size or scope of plumbing work, from general plumbing repairs and installations to complex jobs such as water and sewer line replacement. Dedicated to building long-term relationships with customers, the company’s team is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, Pure Plumbing uses only state-of-the-art equipment and environmentally friendly practices. Contact their office today to schedule an appointment or for any emergency services.

Max Plumbing and Air Conditioning

Max Plumbing is proud to be a local owner operated business serving Las Vegas, Clark County and the surrounding community. With years of experience and unmatched expertise, we can help you with any of your plumbing needs. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest levels of quality available. Since opening our doors, our goal has been to provide our customers with the highest quality plumbing service and products at a fair price. We take great pride in the reputation that we have built throughout the community. This has been done by being reliable, tidy and making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied when we are done with their plumbing job. Big or small, we do it all! Get in touch today!

Installation of granite, marble, quartz and limestone countertops, vanities, staircases, fireplaces, and more.