Metro Awnings

With Angi since October 2013

4525 W. Hacienda Ave, Suite 2

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Contact us at (702)795-7787, Las Vegas, NV. Metro Awnings manufacture fabric awnings and cedar embossed alumawood patio covers with a unique lifetime warranty since 1972. We offer our services throughout North Las Vegas and surrounding areas....

10/14/2019

Gretchen T.

They were fantastic, professional, prompt and I was so happy. They came took the old awning off ( complete with frame) made the new cover and installed it within a few weeks. I have had so many people stop and comment on how great it looks.. Staff and office manager great.. Love them.

Description of Work
recover awning

10/05/2019

Gretchen T.

They were great from beginning to the end. First when I called Danny was fantastic and made me feel like I was dealing with family. Then Jon came out to show me samples and measure and gave me a great price.. They came out and took it down withing the first week and had it back in about 1 and 1/2 weeks. So professional and great communication. With the calls and Emails to keep me updated. I am so glad that I had them complete this for me. I would certainly hire them again I just wish they could do plumbing and electrical too,.. So friendly and respectful and helpful.. Great Job.. The installers also came out when I was not home and did a great job. What a difference!!

Description of Work
They recovered my Awning. it was a 1/2 round window awning that was damaged in a storm.

07/19/2017

Jeff E.

Metro Awnings was exceptional in every way: Responsiveness, Quality, Price, Professionalism, and Punctuality.

Description of Work
I had 3 torn awnings that needed to be replaced.

05/02/2017

Sue H.

Great product installed on time by a very nice and professional person.

Description of Work
Stationery Fabric Windo Awnings

06/23/2014

ELIZABETH C.

Very impressed with their professionalism, punctuality, follow up, quality of their products and reasonable price point. Will defintely be using them in the future for any other awning work needed!

Description of Work
Recovered patio awning with Sunbrella fabric.

05/15/2014

David C.

Description of Work
Late for all appointments,project took much longer than estimated and quality of workmanship was poor.

04/10/2014

Maureen D.

Awnings were perfect. Estimate for delivery/installation was 3-4 weeks. Delivered and installed in two weeks. I was very pleased with company professionalism and the expertise of the team making the awnings and the installers.

Description of Work
Came to my home to measure for window awnings and provide free estimate

B and B Handyman

Family owned and operated handyman services since 2007.

Offers by B and B Handyman on Angi
    IDM STEEL

My business offers all types of metal jobs like fences, rolling gates, balconies, metal repairs and so much more. I have been in this business for 11 years and I have a lot of experience. My prices are at fair prices with good quality.

Offers by IDM STEEL on Angi
    Mdiron

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Fencing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! We specialize in metal work, with any choice in wood, glass, and metal design. .

Alumawood patio covers kits, Retractable Awnings, window awnings, privacy screens, car ports.