Master Tile Installers, LLC

Nevada: Contractors
11/30/2022

3230 S Buffalo Dr #104

Las Vegas, NV 89117

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Master Tile Installers is a leading Tile Contractor in Las Vegas. Providing clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Since it started out in 2017, It’s been committed to clients’ needs and satisfaction. Get in touch to receive your free estimate. Our clients are the number one priority, and We’ll go the extra mile to make sure they’re completely satisfied with service. Have a specific project that requires professional attention? Master Tile services are designed to tackle even the most complex projects. Call us today to discover how We can help....

tile installation (17)flooring (1)marble & granite (2)

11/24/2021

Jessica D.

Fantastic job! Benjamin and Saul provided a thorough, well- planned estimate after spending a lot of time looking at the space, products, discussing design ideas, limitations, advice for maximizing materials, etc. I felt so important and that my home was important to them. Upon hiring them, the job was completed in record time at the highest quality of install. Every concern was addressed and or corrected at the time. The professionalism, respect, kindness and artistry of the entire Master Tile team is what led us to select them and it was absolutely worth it! Looking forward to working with them on my bathrooms next!! ❤

Description of Work
Tile Installation- Floor, Backsplash & Fireplace

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,marble & granite

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

04/30/2021

Tina W.

Benjamin and his crew was amazing. After my installer bailed on me, I found Benjamin at Master Tile. He came out and gave me a quote and started the same day. Only took his guys a day and a half. They are great. Would definitely recommend and rehire them for future projects.

Description of Work
TILE INSTALLATION

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

03/04/2021

Nicole H.

Master Tiles was great. I had trouble finding someone to do a smallish job like this, but they were more than happy to do it. The tile layer worked the tile pattern to perfection and it was a hard one! I will most definitely use them for all my tile projects in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

Review for Master Tile Installers, LLC - 3230 S Buffalo Dr, Las Vegas, NV - 39227210

05/17/2020

Janet T.

They delivered everything as promised, finished the job early and were very professional. The floor looks beautiful.

Description of Work
I needed demolition of old tile and installation of new tile.

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

04/30/2020

moe M.

The job included demo of existing tile and carpet removal and installation of over 2500sq feet of new tile (not a small job) it was completed in the 5 days as promised and turned out absolutely beautiful my point of contact at master tile installers was Benjamin he was very professional and promptly addressed any issues or concerns I may have had I would 100% recommend master tile to anyone looking to have tile laid and there price was very reasonable compared to other companies I had looked into

Description of Work
2,500 SqF of Tile Installation in 5 days

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

03/19/2020

michael F.

They did a wonderful job. My living room looks brand new. They are very skilled. Made look so easy. It was done in one day. I would absolutely recommend Master tile to anyone who needs this kind of work done. Very impressive.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

11/20/2019

Richard W.

I am very pleased with the installation of tile in my shower. Very professional as well as personable. I would gladly hire them again.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

11/09/2019

Merrie B.

Excellent customer service and installation. We are so pleased with our new backsplash.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

10/25/2019

Patrick P.

Called them yesterday, described my job. They said they could do it. They called today (10/24)and I set an appointment with Kevin to be at my home between 3 and 4 pm. No show and no call. Sadly disappointed.

Description of Work
Tile repair and installation

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

You have confused us with some other company. We have never scheduled an appointment with you. This is misunderstanding.

10/06/2019

Barbara C.

The work was excellent. The tile setters were very nice and polite and worked hard from the moment they arrived (which was always at the agreed upon time) and, importantly, they worked very cleanly. I was extremely pleased with their work and highly recommend them. Also, the price was very reasonable as well.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

Specializing in Tiling for Residential & Commercial work. Our skilled craftsmen can install any type of tile: porcelain, ceramic, natural stone, glass or mosaic.