Martin Garage Doors of Nevada

Founded 1936 • With Angi since May 2006

We specialize in cost effective repair of existing doors and offer the largest selection of new garage doors in the State of Nevada. We guarantee your satisfaction with 1000's of satisfied customers. Contractor License #77056. Since 2002 we've been providing fast repair service for all brands of doors. We also have a huge selection of high-quality new doors for every budget. Visit our parts department and showroom. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work, and use only factory authorized parts to work on your door - no factory seconds or used parts. We take cash, checks, or cards and we also offer easy financing. We are a group of certified technicians and we strive to raise the bar in what we do. We're all family guys and gals who enjoy being and dealing with good people who value quality workmanship. Your time is valuable so we do our best to show up on time. We treat you in the same professional way we like to be treated when dealing with successful winning businesses. Fully accredited and certified by the Institute for Door Education & Accreditation. Nevada contractors license #77056 and 77057. Specialties -Same day repairs -Insulate your existing garage door -New garage doors -Ultra-quiet openers. -Broken spring repairs with lifetime warranty -FREE design assistance to match your home -Smart phone apps - phone becomes a remote. -Wind damage repairs. -Garage door remotes and batteries...

Martin's Carriage Door

+41 more images

door installation202089118
This project was done recently for a local food products manufacturer in Las Vegas. Martin Garage Doors of Nevada is more than garage doors. We are licensed for residential and commercial, automatic gates, commercial doors, rolling doors, grilles (upwar side acting), high-speed doors & much more! #martingaragedoors #doors #garagedoors www.martindoorlv.com
Hollow Metal Dutch Doors project

door installation

202089118

4.4

garage doors (196)door installation (1)awnings (1)

03/18/2019

Duane W.

they wanted to charge double what the other company I had ultimately have chosen. they were professional and believe the work would be great. HOWEVER, they would have charged me $360 total for 2 garage door springs, and thankfully I went with another company and only paid $185 total for 2 garage door springs. I do believe this does boarder on an ethical issue. But buyer beware.

Description of Work
Garage door springs

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

[Member Name Removed], please contact me on my cell phone at 801-560-5689. Thank you for the feedback, but we do not have you or your address in our system and I can't find that an estimate was ever given to you, so I don't know how to respond to your comments. All of our estimates are done in writing. These don't sound like our prices, but I am aware that we are not the lowest price. There are several "handyperson" or "unlicensed contractors" out there who are promising cheap prices on garage door repairs but those repairs usually use substandard parts and do not have a reliable warranty. Our prices include "zinc tempered" long-life springs and they come with a lifetime replacement warranty. Unlike the newbies in the market we have been in business for 83 years and our warranties are good. If you call around you will find that our prices are right in the middle, competitive with other long-term licensed garage door contractors. You can check our reviews and see that our performance has been consistent. I look forward to hearing from you. -- Ken Martin, manager

01/21/2019

John S.

Great response time. Professional and courteous service. Only minor problem was installer left an assortment of small parts all over the garage floor and driveway.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener (whole system)

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

01/07/2019

Robert N.

He replaced the four cracked hinges

Description of Work
door wasn't opening properly.. tech said there was nothing wrong with the motor (which he could have & I wouldn't have known any better. During his inspection he found 4 cracked door panel hinges

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

09/24/2018

Christina M.

Roberto installed a new garage door opener. He called beforehand, arrived on time, diagnosed a bad motor, discussed options, installed a new unit, and explained how to use it. He also hauled away old unit. All went well. New opener is super quiet, and remotes are easy to use. Hassle-free experience!

Description of Work
Old Genie garage door opener was malfunctioning

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

06/25/2018

LEN H.

Replaced door rollers which solved the problem. I tried two other garage door companies and they couldn't fix the problem.

Description of Work
Garage door wsa sticking when opened

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Thanks for letting everyone know, [Member Name Removed]. We rely on our local customers to help spread the good word. If I can do anything to help at any time, let me knowl Ken Martin, Manager

05/05/2018

Archie B.

Martin Garage Doors responded quickly on a weekend to fix my garage door. The techs did a professional job and explained in detail about what was wrong with our door. If I'm ever in need of a Garage Door Company again Martin Door is my choice.

Description of Work
Repair of my garage door springs, replace motor, and new brackets.

Work Completed On 04/28/2018

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], thanks for the review! A lot of people don't realize that we also run weekend crews. In Las Vegas, it seems like we have a 24-hour town. So we answer the phones 24/7 and we do run crews whenever they are needed, around the clock, even on holidays. Nothing as bad as having your car stuck in the garage or having to park outside. Ken Martin Manager

04/02/2018

Nicole M.

Were a pleasure to do business with from start to finish

Description of Work
Roll down gate replaced

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to serve you.

03/12/2018

Maria T.

The office personnel were pleasant and were able to schedule my repair for the same day. The technician was very knowledgeable and professional. He was able to get my door working again quickly, and also improved the positioning of my garage doors and opener units.

Description of Work
garage door opener repair

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. We are always working on certifying our technicians and helping them improve their customer service skills. Glad you had a good experience! Ken Martin, Manager

03/06/2018

Deborah C.

I called and within 24 hours they were out to check out the problem. They quickly diagnosed it, had the parts, repaired it, and were done within an hour. Very efficient, knowledgeable, and professional. Thanks to Adrian and Roberto for making it easy for me.

Description of Work
My garage door was not operating properly

Work Completed On 03/06/2018

Thanks, [Member Name Removed], Adrian is new and being trained by Roberto. I appreciate your feedback. Ken Martin, Manager

12/21/2017

Michelle C.

Great. Fast service, professional and repair tech was very friendly.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken spring.

Work Completed On 12/21/2017

11/20/2017

Don N.

Work satisfactory Without permission stuck an advertising sign at door control with adhesive I can't remove. I strongly object to this conduct.

Description of Work
Installed belt driven garage opener

11/16/2017

Elizabeth D.

Great. I don't have time for all this. Job was done perfect. No more questions

Description of Work
garage door repair

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

10/19/2017

Robert S.

.........................................................

Description of Work
...................................

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

09/22/2017

jennifer S.

good - we did have to have them come back to adjust it about a month later - but they did so promptly and professioally

Description of Work
fix garage door - it had stopped working

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

08/31/2017

Nancy S.

They came in and they fixed it. They lubed it. They spoke to me like I could think on my own. I thought the price was reasonable. It needs a better seal on the door to the floor.

Description of Work
They came out to replace the spring that broke.

Work Completed On 06/01/2015

07/10/2017

Douglas N.

Excellent. Part of a home warranty, so the cost was fixed at $60.

Description of Work
Computer board in the garage door opener went out and needed to be replaced.

06/29/2017

CAROL H.

Great. The garage door works smoothly and the opener operates very quietly. I would highly recommend them. I don't remember the original price so I'm not sure how their prices compare to other garage doors.

Description of Work
I purchased a Martin garage door & opener from Home Depot a few years ago. They have come out a couple of times for issues. They replaced the electric eye at no charge. I've also gone to their office to purchase additional remotes.

Donald S.

They were excellent. From what I remember, their pricing was fine, appropriate

Description of Work
They repaired the spring on our garage door.

Work Completed On 03/28/2015

Richard A.

They did a good job and I haven't had any trouble. We've been happy with their service.

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door.

Work Completed On 03/28/2013

Tammi D.

Had to pay a "diagnostic fee" of $65 even though I knew my sensors were bad and stated so in my initial call. That sort of bugged me since I had "diagnosed" my garage door issues myself. When I questioned them on it, they said it is standard. Wish they would call it a "house call" or "transportation fee" or something other than "diagnostic." They didn't diagnose a dang thing! I decided on new (much quieter) rollers while they were here since mine were 20 years old.

Description of Work
New rollers and sensors

Work Completed On 12/08/2015

I appreciate your input. We are calling it a "service call" fee now. Your candid comments are greatly appreciated.

Tony S.

It went well. I went to Home Depot, I bought the remote control door openers because it was cheaper than what they charged. I had the install scheduled through Home Depot but they never came out so I went with Martin. They were a little cheaper on the install. There were no problems, they came out when they were suppose to. I had no concerns or complaints. When Martin came out and did the install, I went back to Home Depot and got a refund. I had prepaid everything with Home Depot, they said someone would be in touch with me to schedule the install and no one contacted me so I went with Martin.

Description of Work
They installed two new garage door openers.

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

Thanks for the response. While Home Depot and similar companies do provide a good service, we are certified and accredited in only our trade - garage doors. Our technicians are required to be certified in what they do.

03/26/2017

Robert H.

I have no complaints about communications, profesionilism, friendliness, or quality. I have recomended them to others.

Description of Work
Both two car and single garage doors replaced. Two car garage door replaced in emergency.

Work Completed On 10/01/2013

03/24/2017

Marith H.

They did a great job. They were fine. I think it was kind of expensive. It wasn't the very best one for price. It was top quality. The quality was good. They came on time. I think the guy was very professional. I wasn't there. I had some questions and they didn't answer my questions.

Description of Work
They put in our garage doors. I don't think it was the actual door they replaced but it was a mechanism that broke down and we couldn't open the door anymore. We had to have that whole thing replaced and they had to do a whole bunch of stuff. They put in a new lift and everything. They replaced the opener part. We had our doors put in about 20 years ago and they were nice doors.