MAC LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2006

4.4

7473 W Lake Mead Blvd 110

Las Vegas, NV 89128

LICENSE NUMBERS: 59916, 59917 AND 59918....

11/06/2019

anthony C.

Very expensive and sophisticated design and build entire back yard, pool deck, planters, irrigation and courtyard was built to perfection. Some manufactured planters had issues several months later and Mac replaced everything impeccably. Very happy with the company.

Description of Work
large scale design and build project for a new house. Mike and the team at Mac were incredible in terms of the design, build out and after sales service. Highly recommend this company.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

09/08/2014

Mary Ellen F.

The trees they installed had a root system that cracked our block walls. They installed to much for the yard area and we have a pool and everything installed dropped leaves and blossoms in the pool. Finally in 2014 I had to have all the landscaping remove and re-done to stop total destruction of the block walls.

Description of Work
Landscape back yard.

Category landscaping, tree service

03/26/2014

Kirk L.

Mike is really easy to work with. We used him when we first moved in almost 14 years ago. We wanted to change a number of plants out, move some existing palms to create room for a new patio area, and add pave stone patios and walkways in place of our concrete ones. Mike came up with a nice design that addressed our needs. When we later made changes it wasn't a big deal, if we reduced scope the cost went down, if we added scope, the cost went up. Prices were fair for the work done and Mike even suggested some cost saving ideas to achieve our goals for less cost. Everything went per our original schedule and the end result is fantastic! Mike's crew even fixed a leaking sprinkler line they found. Only nit to pick with the whole deal was that the crew sometimes left some lunch wrappers and empty drink bottles behind at the end of the day. Minor issue really, but worth noting.

Description of Work
Installed paver patios (3) and 2 long walkways, installed high quality copper LED yard lights, installed multiple plants and shrubs.

12/15/2013

Brent M.

After receiving numerous bids, decided to go with MAC Landscaping based solely on price (the lowest bid) for a very basic small job. My HOA initially rejected the very large "poster" of the plans MAC Landscaping provided as they required an electronic version to be provided (of which we did not know that). After obtaining an electronic version of the plans and HOA approval, Mike stated via e-mail that he would set up an appointment with me at my home to go over the plans before the work commenced. However, I did not receive an e-mail or phone call and heard workers outside a few days later installing the plants. He said he rang the doorbell but I did not hear it. In summary, the work performed was adequate but the placement of the boulders and plants (not to mention the quality/size of some of the plants) were not in my opinion. Also, some existing plants should have been removed but were not. Mike offered to have his workers come back out the following week when he came by to get paid for the job, but I'm glad they didn't show up. Like the old saying, I got what I paid for and figured that I would have to make the necessary changes myself to truly make the yard "right," by moving things around and adding much better quality plants. In summary, the much larger scale and expensive project (my back yard) will certainly be awarded to another landscaping company.

Description of Work
Provided basic front yard landscaping.

10/16/2013

Jennie L.

This company has apparently fallen off the deep end. I have read previous reviews about the company, and that is NOT what we experienced at ALL. Initially when meeting with the company we were very confident in our decision to hire this company. As work progressed we experienced SO many problems. The work was supposed to be finished in two months. It took a good FOUR months- and we still have a ton of problems they have to fix but are not responding to emails, calls and ignoring us. They took our last payment and ran with it. Problems we had were: shoddy work inexperienced workers no oversight or guidance to show the workers what they were supposed to be doing taking way too long to complete simple tasks work was not up to code work done was not completed correctly and has to be fixed plants they planted aren't supposed to be in a desert environment I don't know what happened to this company- but it's a horrible way to treat a customer. We have had to take extra money to pay other people to fix problems we paid Mac Landscaping to complete.

Description of Work
The company had to build retaining walls, stonework as well as plants and landscaping.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, tree service, hardscaping

09/09/2013

Christopher D.

I contacted this company and left them a message request a quote. I received no call. After about 1 week, I called again, left another message, but this time, I was able to speak with a very pleasant lady who scheduled an appointment for Jaime to look over my property and give me a firm quote (the $135 above was what I was told was the bucket that 80% of vegas yards fit in). The appointment was for today at 7:00 am. At 7:20, no one had arrived so I called to find out where Jaime was - no answer, so I left a voicemail. At 8:20 am, the person who answered the phone told me that, and I'm going to paraphrase here, Jaime, instead of contact me directly, sent her an email saying that they're no longer taking on any new customers. I'm incredibly disappointed by this, since I wasted part of my morning waiting, and it's not like the appointment was booked the night before - this appointment had been scheduled 4 days in advance.

Description of Work
Weekly landscape maintenance.

07/12/2012

GAYE D.

I have always been extremely happy with their work.

Description of Work
I have been using MAC for years. They landscaped my backyard, redid my front yard, built a block wall around my pool equipment and they still do my yard work on a bimonthly basis. They are hardworking and good at what they do. The money I spent is for several jobs. Now I spend $80.00 a month for yard maintenance.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

12/09/2010

GAYE D.

They are very prompt and professional. They do what they say they will do. I will continue to use them for any future landscaping projects.

Description of Work
MAC has done many landscaping projects for me including building a paver wall around my pool equipment. They do bi weekly lawn and yard service for me.

Category landscaping, lawn service

05/14/2010

Mike P.

We love them! They are very thorough and, except for their machines, they are quiet. They do a great job. Any time we ask them to plant something, they go to the nursery to buy it then bring it back and plant it. I am so comfortable with them that I fall asleep when they come. They have never skipped us; they are always here even if it is windy or raining. My sister wanted to have them too but they don’t service her part of town. We are moving and we are taking them to the new house and they’ll be keeping up this house until we sell it. I think the price is very fair. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Mac Landscaping does yard work for us every week. They prune trees and bushes, pull weeds, run the blowers to take away the leaves and stuff like that, rake the ornamental rock, and get rid of plants that die.

Category lawn service

04/29/2010

Karin L.

I like them very much. They are on time, courteous, work well and fast. They clean up and are everything you could possibly think of that you like in your landscapers. I like the assistance I get in the office, they get back to me right away or make sure the right person gets back to me right away.

Description of Work
Mac Landscaping has serviced my yard 3-4 times year and I also use them for landscape design, including hardscaping. The first time I asked them to draw up a design and they did quite a bit of work. Then I got them to do my landscape clean up and fertilizing. Now I am going to hire them to do more design work.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

06/08/2009

CONNIE B.

I was not very satisfied with them. I felt that in designing, he designed the landscaping and then installed it, and he did not listen to what I wanted and did what he wanted. He told me that I had a one-year warranty on the plant and I called them when the one year was up, and he did not honor the warranty. They did do a great job on a patio though. The main problem was the guy’s attitude. I also told him I would only be there in the winter and the main tree he put in was dead throughout the winter and only bloomed when I was not there.

Description of Work
They put landscaping into a new home that had no landscaping.

06/02/2009

Megan F.

At first I was skeptical about the price, as everyone else had quoted around $2000 over what Mac had quoted, and their quotes were just for rock, irrigation, and grass (no trees or bushes). I told them what my budget was for the "whole deal", and when the quote was done, they had the idea of doing the riverbed and still kept it within budget while having enough grass, trees, and bushes for what we wanted. From day one, the workers were on time and courteous. Juan, the supervisor, even had his guys plant some additional plants we had purchased from a nursery. We have dogs, and at first when I would ask them to step out to the front to give the dogs a "bathroom break", I would shut the gate and put some bricks in front of it to prevent our little dog from escaping. Once they saw me do that, they always shut the gate and moved the bricks for me. Once the job was done, we had some issues with a couple areas of the grass that weren't doing so well. Juan came back a couple of times: once to adjust the sprinklers, and another time to replace a couple patches of sod that weren't doing very well. All in all - great company and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Mac Landscaping formed out our backyard (which is fairly sizable) from nothing but desert dirt to a river bed containing river rock, grass, trees, bushes, irrigation, and additional rock around the grass area. They had a neat addition where they used two pieces of slate to cross the riverbed from the back patio into the lawn.

10/30/2008

Bobby S.

They took four months to do the job. We acted more like the contractor than they did. We had to constantly check the quality of the work they were doing. They would make mistakes like putting in the wrong color rocks.

Description of Work
Mac Landscaping came out and did a grill cooking island and things of that nature.

08/11/2008

CARL H.

They did an excellent job And were priced reasonable. The showed up on time and were very professional and even redid work the we requested.We would recommend this company to every one.

Description of Work
They did complete landscaping of our property, including tile and rock and plants.

08/11/2008

CARL H.

06/28/2007

LEE V.

Salesman provided a very nice, professional layout of the proposed project along with pictures of what new plants would look like. The job supervisors were easy to work with and the work crews were AWESOME...hard workers and very accommodating. We were provided with recommendation during the job to 'make it better' without adding any additional costs to the job. They removed several (ugly) trees and existing grass, installed drip irrigation and adjusted existing sprinklers. The installed artificial turf looks awesome as well as the type and location of new plants. The entire job took about a week to complete. Final clean-up took a little longer as their truck broke, but everything taken care of in short time. I highly recommend MAC Landscaping and am going to use their maintenance service to trim our existing shrubs to match the quality yard conversion job.

Description of Work
I contacted Mac Landscaping along with a couple of other companies to obtain quotes on converting our front and back yards from dying grass to desert landscaping. Mac told us up front the minimum charge would be $5000. After obtaining quotes and layouts Mac was the most expensive, but also provided the most detail, material, plants, and a very professional landscaping layout along with what the plants would look like. They worked well with us in reworking their proposal to something more in our price range. The end result was very competitive with other quotes while providing more for the money.

RON H.

We had a few problems that were easily worked out. They were responsive to our problems because they replaced a lot of the plants that were dying under warranty. They made sure to answer all of our questions and helped in the planning of the landscape.

Description of Work
We had a whole landscape done in our quarter acre back yard. There were plants installed including trees, rocks, grass and a sprinkler system.

RON H.

APRIL N.

I am impressed and I feel that Mac did a very wonderful job. It was a lot of work to be done and I try to forget how much things like that cost. For the most part, it was worth it and I am very happy. I would recommend them and I do not have any complaints at all.

Description of Work
Mac Industries applied rocks, grass, and plants in the backyard of my home.

APRIL N.

Description of Work
Mac Industries applied rocks, grass, and plants in the backyard of my home.

04/19/2007

MICHAEL B.

I cannot put into words how pleased we are with this new planter. The quality of the materials as well as the work itself is exceptional. Every thing looks like it was meant to be exactly where it is and has since the installation. I recommend these very pleasant people and their work.

Description of Work
They removed a 75 x 4 square foot planter from our backyard. They then rebuilt an entire new one, filled it with good soil and planted it with bushes, trees and flowering plants.

Category landscaping, tree service

04/19/2007

RAULA T.

I was very impressed with the work of this company. They made sure to answer all of our questions and stay with in our budget. I am impressed with the finished product and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We had quite a bit of work done by this company. They planted about three trees and added about 4 bushes as well. They sodded and built two flower beds in the yard also.

03/22/2007

Will H.

The paver crew cleared the area of accumulated dirt, rock and debris and laid out a stylish pattern of paver's with attention to detail around the utilities in a day and a half. The patio cover guys came a few days later and erected a contemporary, solid designed Alumawood cover w/ fan. Clean up was total and complete. The closer was moving a moose of a tile BBQ about 25 feet to its new location. The final walk through pre-final payment revealed no deficiencies. The visit to their HQ prior to start-up to pick out the paver's introduced us to their cordial office staff who were as courteous as the work crew. Really great experience overall.

Description of Work
Transform a 300 sq ft utility area containing pool equipment into a barbecue spot using paver's; relocate drip system; erect a 320 sq ft Alumawood patio cover; obtain HOA approval.

09/28/2006

RICH K.

The company created a unique design for our backyard and produced a very professional diagram showing precisely what it would look like. It was a little expensive, but as with anything else, you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend them as they did great work.

Description of Work
Irrigation system, installed rock/boulders, installed trees/bushes, installed 2 benches.

09/28/2006

RICH K.

All Pro Maintenance LLC

Bobby's Landscaping Services

With over 5 years of experience in the Landscaping industry, Bobby's Landscaping Services is your industry expert in Clark county. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, and we look forward to working with you!

AAA Professional Tree Service

Trees, shrubbery, and landscaping can serve as an eye-catching gateway to any property. Let an accomplished professional from AAA Professional Tree Service help you update or maintain the outdoor portion of your Las Vegas, NV property. Proper tree care is an investment in any property, and at AAA Professional Tree Service, our experienced team will work with you to improve, maintain, and protect your outdoor space. No matter the scope of your project or size of your property, we pledge to provide you with: •Thorough, effective tree care •Attractive tree and shrub maintenance An expert from our team can do more than just help your property look appealing; AAA Professional Tree Service can actually help keep you and those around you safe. By identifying unstable trees and infested shrubs and bushes, we can work to prevent or mitigate safety issues relating to outdoor vegetation. At AAA Professional Tree Service, our team strive to forge lasting relationships with customers by offering: •Affordable tree care services •Convenient appointment scheduling .HOA and Comercial service To speak to an expert from AAA Professional Tree Service and learn more about the services we offer, call us today

CUSTOM DESIGN INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE FOR COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPES; DESIGN, GRADE AND BUILD ALL COMPONENTS, SOD, TREES, SHRUBS, ROCK AND SPRINKLERS. IRRIGATION DESIGN TO OPTIMIZE WATER USAGE, TRADITIONAL AND DESERT LANDSCAPES, PATIOS, WALKS & CURBING, RETAINING WALLS & ACCENT LIGHTING.