LV Service Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2016

5000 W. Oakey Blvd, B3

Las Vegas, NV 89146

LV Service Solutions is a FULL SERVICE General Contractor. We handle all aspects of repairs and maintenance. From minor handyman services all the way to complete remodels let us be your one stop shop....

09/28/2019

Jessica D.

Needed a kitchen renovation to change from high bar to handicap friendly lowered surface. Shopped many surface suppliers and found that Surkado in Henderson had prices for pre-fab slabs that were $70. each less expensive than elsewhere. (LV Service Solutions is the licensed contractor for Surkado). Also, where many had their slabs stored outside, this shop has their products stored in a clean indoor warehouse. They have many different stones, quartz and granites to choose from in pre-fab slab and island pieces. They also offer cabinetry. You can have your own contractor pick up the materials, or Surkado (LV Service Solutions) can do the installing for you. They have two licensed installers. Of the two "Fabrecio" does everything to include electrical and plumbing (not all surface installers offer those services.) Fabrecio came with one helper and had the kitchen redone in three days. They were always careful to continually clean up any messes that were made during the renovation. You can see from the before and after pictures that Fabrecio created a stellar new kitchen environment that also happens to be handicap friendly (so far not seeing a way to post pictures on this site.). The owner of Surkado, Sophia Quatrale, and salesman Josh Bacher, are both incredibly accommodating. I had phone contact with them, as well as Fabrecio, throughout the process. Surkado opened in their current location only recently.... I believe it was June. So there may not be many online reviews yet. I give them a full five stars for quality product and installation. Their renovation with installation was $6800.00. I did not buy the new sink and faucet through them but they did install both plus all electrical for this cost. However, this was much more material than a normal kitchen. Not only is there a full backsplash that extends to the upper cabinets but both lower cabinets have what is called a "waterfall" (which means the granite also covers the lower cabinet end caps.) Plus, when the high bar was shaved down a much bigger Island piece was installed for more eating area. These options added more material and labor costs. The job could have been done for as little as $3200. if these options hadn't been chosen. And if you choose quartz I'm sure the price would decrease even more. Surkado Interior Service Masters 751 W Warm Springs Rd STE 150, Henderson, NV 89011 Office 702-868-8222, salesman Josh 702-321-6776

Description of Work
KITCHEN REMODEL HIGH BAR DON TO HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE

Category appliance repair, remodeling

12/17/2014

Kris N.

I have 12 rental properties and my management company uses them sometimes. I've been very disappointed with them overall. For my carpet install, they took 3 weeks to complete it, they realized they mismeasured 1/2 way through the job and need to order more carpet and charge me more. They installed the carpet incorrectly in more than one way and even my tenant complained about the carpet install. For the latest window install, they measured last Tuesday and I called them on Thursday to see when the install was, left a message and no one called back. On Friday I called around noon and asked when the install would be and she said she would check and call me back, no one ever called back. On Monday, I called and asked and they said it takes 2 days to get the windows in. I said that shouldn't be a problem since they ordered them 6 days ago, she then said it would be scheduled for Wednesday. Today on Wednesday, the windows are in, but she said they are too busy and the earliest they can install them is on Friday.

Description of Work
I've used them 4 times on my 12 houses. I've used them for windows, carpet install and rocks for my landscaping.

Category appliance repair

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Controlled Comfort, Inc.

At Controlled Comfort, we understand that we are coming to your home or business and we are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business for the long haul. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, honest diagnosis, exceptional craftsmanship and excellent prices on all our repairs and installations. Our team of technicians are trained to provide you with straight forward estimates, so you're provided the information you need to make an informed decision about your HVAC equipment. We service both residential and commercial systems and offer a number of great financing options through our partners at Wells Fargo Bank and Synchrony Bank. We look forward to adding you to our growing list of happy customers. Thank you for choosing Controlled Comfort.

Zen Aire Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

We repair all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment. We can replace and install you air conditioning and heating equipment with the most reliable units on the market according to Consumer Reports on line. We also provide indoor air quality products that will clean your air to the highest standards, remove odors, and also humidify your home at healthy levels. Our maintenance program is impeccable! We are veteran owned and operated.

Yes, Complex diagnostics are not free

Handyman, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Painting/Drywall Repairs,and Maintenance. Design/Build Construction. Property maintenance and preservation.

There is very little that we do not do. Please call 702-868-8222 if in doubt