LOWE'S

7550 W WASHINGTON AVE

Las Vegas, NV 89128

12/28/2015

GREGG S.

The sales girl was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable with all the products. She was efficient and came across as a very professional associate. As a retired business owner and controller, she was the type of employee that I would see in a Management program - she'd do quite well I imagine. Sorry, I don't recall her name. I bought the machine at the Lowe's at 7751 N. El Capitan Way. The sales number was S2844DL1. Then you have the fellows who delivered the washer and they were - simply put - the BEST. Couldn't ask for more: they were careful in and out with old and new machines. The main delivery fellow took time to explain the workings of the new machine - even down to explaining what seal is on the detergents and to recognize the (he stamp) Now the battle starts at home - wife is Home Depot shopper and I do Lowe's. This will be interesting as time goes on. Thanks for the great job!!!

Description of Work
Purchase of new Maytag washing machine.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales, home improvement stores

06/16/2015

Dennis D.

Great for the carpet special order installer was great on time cleaned up well

Description of Work
Carpet

Category flooring contractor, home improvement stores

06/03/2015

Jan C.

I had some questions about some plants that I was not familiar with and Jeannette was able to give me instructions on exactly what to do with them. The plants look beautiful. Jeanette is very knowledgeable about all plants as well as the food that they should receive and how long you should water the plants. Lowes has a minimum of 100 blooming plants at a time and Jeanette is an expert with each and every one of them.

Description of Work
I went in to purchase plants.

Category landscaping

07/11/2014

Christopher D.

We purchased a number of fans for our home. Other items that I can't recall at the moment were also purchased. Any little project around the house sent us to this store.

Description of Work
Sold us products for home improvement.

05/29/2014

Kirk E.

Did not use service. Never will the representative I spoke with was very rude and short.

Description of Work
They should not be on Angie's list. I called the them in reference to wood floors, I was on hold for at least 15 minutes before I got to speak with a representative.They wanted me to pay $35.00 dollars to go to take measurements so they could provide a quote. The gentleman on the phone was very rude and short.

Category hardwood floor

08/07/2013

Brian G.

They are excellent. The customer service is nice. Their shelves are always well stocked.

Description of Work
I shop at Lowe's.

Category appliance sales

05/23/2013

Rudy H.

Lowe's was very punctual in coming out which I liked, they got here when they said they were going to, they cleaned up everything when they were done, and did a beautiful job on the floors. There were a couple of issues we had to address which they didn't come back for and we have yet to hear from them. It's been a while.

Description of Work
Lowe's put in laminate floors.

Category flooring contractor

07/24/2012

DONALD R.

They are right down the street from me. They are real good.

Description of Work
I use Lowe's for my home improvement store.

07/12/2012

Val M.

I had purchased a spa from them. When I went to get a cover for it they said that they didn't carry anything like that. They were very rude and denied that they carried anything like that. I still don't have a cover for my spa.

Description of Work
Spa cover

Category appliance repair

06/21/2012

victor H.

I bought it from them and they had an installation program. They had some one who came up and asked me if I needed help. They have excellent customer service and that store has been great for me. I choose them over other stores like them.

Description of Work
LOWE'S put in a new dishwasher for me.

Category hardwood floor, home improvement stores

05/02/2012

Jeffrey H.

I haven't had any problems with them. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I use Lowe's for my hardware store.

04/23/2012

Angela E.

They were very reasonably priced for the labor compared to other companies. The service is great and the workers are personable. We are very happy with their services.

Description of Work
We purchased a water heater from Lowes. We also bought a security door from them as well.

Category water heater repair, doors

11/10/2011

Linda D.

The experience was fantastic. The gentlemen who came to put the tile floor in were just super as were the ones that put the wood floor in. They were on time, clean and neat. I was alone in my house with them and they were terrific. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Lowes to put a wood floor our living room and tile put in our kitchen, bathroom and laundry room.

Category handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling

06/29/2011

Michael Z.

It was of a weird shape and I had to trace it on a cardboard. They did a great job. I thought that it was high in price but for an unusual small job like that, I figured that the best thing was to go ahead with them as they were reputable and honest. They were also professional. The shelf is good and I have been very happy with it.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Lowe's three weeks ago for the installation of a glass shelf for my dining room hutch.

Category handyman service

10/13/2010

Jackie S.

The only issue was they promised a solid piece of quartz, but I noticed after the installation there was a seam. I would suggest people check the work as progresses.

Description of Work
They redid countertops and sink.

Category countertops

06/17/2010

Alan L.

Even though Lowe's had no clue about the delivery. Once it was installed the end result was fine.

Description of Work
A security door was ordered at Lowe's and was told it would take 2 weeks to get the door as it was special order because of the height. After 3 weeks I called and was told it would be another two weeks. The next day I received a call saying the door was in and they would schedule an install date. The door was installed the next day and I was totally satisfied with the install person. He did a great job and the end result was a beautiful door.

Category doors

05/14/2008

JOSEPH S.

Everything went extremely well. They came and measured first. Within a week he came back and installed the door within 45 minutes. He was very professional. That's all he does is install doors for Lowes, so he is very experienced.

Description of Work
They installed a security door on the outside of the front door to the house.

Category doors

01/24/2007

CATHARINE L.

Lowes ordered the wrong surround 3 times. Each time they blamed someone else - me, their vendor and my contractor ordered the wrong one - the problem is, if I ask for an Almond Advantage Tub Surround and they order a Crain, Acclaim or nothing at all, I'm not sure how that's anyone's fault but theirs. I escalated the issue; local executives did nothing to resolve it. I had to find another plumbing supply that had it in the wrong color and pay to have it installed so that we could get our one bathroom put back together and move out of the hotel. Lowe's finally got the right one in on 11/22 - the day before Thanksgiving and then proceeded to call almost daily reminding me to come get it. I told them I needed to pay to have someone come pick it up and at that point, they delivered it. I filed a complaint with the corporate office only to find out that the complaints are routed back to the people who you complained about. If you order from here, have a back-up plan.

Description of Work
On 10/9/06 we ordered 2000 worth of fixtures and product from Lowes including a surround. After 4 surround orders and 8 weeks we finally received the correct one.

Category home remodeling

MARK K.

Lowe's had great customer service and were very helpful with everything. The quality of work that they did and the material that they used were good. We haven't had any problems with the countertop on our island. In my opinion, I thought that the installers were great and I considered them to be an "A" in my book. They were very kind and respectful.

Description of Work
They custom made and installed our counter top on our island and around our sink which was in the island. The material they used was Caesar Stone.

Category countertops, home remodeling

05/18/2006

Lowe's did a wonderful job installing my garage door for me. They removed the old door and hauled it away with no problems. They came regularly to check on the door to make sure it was working properly. They were very reliable and sent a nice guy who knew what he was doing to install my garage door.

Description of Work
They installed a new genie garage door for me because I was having problems with my old one.

Category garage doors

VALRI C.

They did a great job. They were able to set me up with an appointment very quickly and they also arrived right on schedule. They were very cautious when moving my refrigerator, stove, and other large furniture out of the way. They were also very detailed in their work. There were not any marks left anywhere, it was all so perfect. I never expected them to clean up so effectively. It was a pleasing job in every way. I'm still enjoying my gorgeous floor that has no flaws to it at all.

Description of Work
Lowe's installed a large Mediterranean tile on my kitchen floor.

Category ceramic tile

05/17/2006

Lowe's provided us with great customer service. They showed me all of the hot water units they had and helped me choose a hot water heater that was right for our home. They arranged for a serviceman to come out and install it. The man that they sent out knew his job. I thought he was very good. I liked his work so well that I have asked him to come back and do some more work soon. He did a nice job of cleaning up after himself.

Description of Work
They installed a new Whirlpool hot water heater and hauled our old unit away.

Category plumbing

05/17/2006

Lowe's did a pretty good job on this. It took them only one day to complete the job. There were no seams or tacks visible. However, when they left, there were some carpet fibers visible which they didn't clean up.

Description of Work
Lowe's installed carpeting on 1000 square feet of our house.

Category carpet installation

05/16/2006

Lowe's did a good job on the installation of our high quality door. We did have a small problem with the door before and when I called, they walked me through the entire problem over the phone and sent me the fifty dollar part I needed for free. I thought the price was fair and worth it.

Description of Work
They installed a new solid aluminum, electric Genie garage door.

Category garage doors

05/16/2006

Lowe's was very accommodating while helping to choose the carpets and scheduling an installation date. The sub-contractors were professional and represented Lowe's well. All of the carpet fits perfectly, and the installers cleaned up well and removed all of the scraps before leaving. We wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in three rooms of our home.

Category carpet installation

Serv-All Water Conditioning

Serv-All Water is a family-run business. Our customers have always been generated through word of mouth referrals from our loyal customer base and satisfied clients.We Have been in business for a long time and once you experience our companies service you will know why we have been around for decades. Serv-All Water specializes in water filtration systems, Water softeners , installation, sales, repairing all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, all water filtration systems, leak detectors installation, garbage disposals and installation of plumbing/piping needed to install water loop and equipment in homes or commercial properties.We we fully licensed and contracted #77144 for this field. We also install other water treatment systems (water softeners, reverse osmosis, garbage disposals) like, Lowe's, Home depot, Sears, RC Willey, Water Tec, ect. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you several solutions within your budget . If we can not fix the problem we do not charge you anything! Call today for free estimates on new equipment, or to set a service call on your existing systems . History Established in 1978. Servall Water Conditioning has been a local family owned and operated business since 1978. We service all makes and models of you existing water treatment equipment, water softeners, and reverse osmosis systems. Serv-All Water specializes in water treatment, installation, sales, repairing and selling all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, water filtration systems, and leak detector. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you various solutions. Serv-All Water Conditioning prides itself on its "wow" service that we provide to all current and future customers. If we can't repair it, No Charge!

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Precision Overhead Door of Las Vegas

We are Always Open 24/7- 2 Hour Service Guaranteed! Precision Overhead Door of Las Vegas is a locally owned and operated full service garage door company. We repair ALL BRANDS of Garage Doors & Openers, and carry a full line of New Garage Door Styles. We have been in business since 2000 and have over 100,000 satisfied customers in the local Las Vegas, Henderson and surrounding areas. We offer same day installation of New Garage Doors and 2 Hour Installation of New Openers. 24/7 Live Operator- Call Now! In addition, we carry a full line of new garage doors and garage door openers, with all the latest styles and colors to choose from. A new garage door could make a dramatic impact on your residential home appearance. Our Certified Technicians will be happy to show you all the options and help you make the right decision for your home and budget. At Precision Garage Door Las Vegas, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service in the industry. We have a live operator 24/7. We dispatch a technician to your home within 2 hours guaranteed, even on nights, weekends and holidays.

APPLIANCE SALES, INDOOR & OUTDOOR PRODUCTS, DOORS, LIGHTING, FLOORING SALES, DO IT YOURSELF PROJECTS & SUPPLIES, REMODELING PROJECTS, CEILING FANS, PLUMBING SUPPLIES, ORGANIZATION PRODUCTS, GARDEN CENTER, GRILLS, PAINT, HEATING, TOOLS, INSTALLATIONS FOR APPLIANCES, KITCHEN, BATH & PLUMBING, FLOORING, DOORS & WINDOWS, WINDOW TREATMENTS, LIGHTING, HOME ENVIRONMENT, & OUTDOORS.