Living Water Lawn and Garden INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2006

6955 N Durango Dr #1115-380

Las Vegas, NV 89149

Meet our owners in an introduction video about Living Water Lawn & Garden, Inc. Follow this link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xUxBDU6uYw&feature=youtu.be We are a Landscape and Masonry Contractor. Award winning....

10/11/2018

Darren M.

Living Water was fantastic to work with from beginning to end. From talking to Rebecca (Office person) to make the appointment. The owner Mark coming out to discuss what we wanted in the backyard and how best to get it done. To all the people on the job every day being polite and knowledgeable in answering any questions we might have. The work we wanted was the concrete patio and sidewalk removed and pavers installed, we also wanted the old grill island removed and a new one built, we wanted a fire pit and both to use house gas. Next we wanted the pool deck resurfaced and a 6ft section of it replaced do to cracks. There was auguring of 2 holes 4in watering holes for each of the 4 sumacs. Last but not least all rock removed and new rock put back. After Mark took measurements we talked more about what we wanted and what things cost. Never once did we feel as if he was rushing our conversation. He fully answered all my questions and asked a few of his own. We were told it takes about a week to finish the estimate. 6 days later we got our line by line estimate. At which time we paid $1,000 to have Mark do a computer generation simulation of what our back yard would like. If you accept the bid this goes towards your bill. The work to be completed was removal 15 by 20ft section of concrete patio and attached side walk, removal of old grill island 12X10X4 (stucco and metal frame) , mostly dead grass, 15 to 20 tons of rock, grinding down of pool deck and full replacement of 6ft part of pool deck. Install work was; put in gas line from house to grill island and fire pit, install 20 tons of rock, install 15 plants, build grill island (grill, frig, two drawers and paper towel holder), install 10 lights and control box and install patio pavers from driveway to back of house creating the patio. People to mention; Christian who spent 10 days meticulously building this incredible island BBQ. He cut and laid every block with care. Ensuring each one was just right before cementing any in place. Yugo who had to come out three times to fix plants that weren’t doing well. I can’t say enough about the way we were treated every time we called with questions or concerns. The time everyone took to listen and if need be stop by to see what we were talking about. Thank you all so much for making our back yard this wonderful, peaceful and relaxing space.

Description of Work
Redo of back yard

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios,outdoor kitchens

03/12/2018

Charlene O.

Great company. Absolutely perfect and impressive! My yard was designed by myself and the owner of the company. I was highly impressed by that were able to do everything I wanted and were given a true timeline and chose all the materials. I was in disbelief of the amazing transformation and high quality work. It is fun to watch my friends come by and their jaws drop and we are loving our additional living space outside. I truly could not be more pleased with the attention to detail we received from the staff and the owner. I will be recommending LIVING WATER to everyone who is willing to invest in a high quality perfect yard! From my first phone call to project completion, everything was handled in a meticulously professional manner. Keith was our project designer and manager.and understood what our desire was for our new backyard. The crew that came to do the work, was the absolute best. They worked so hard each day, keeping us informed as the project progressed. Their work was amazing and left us with a new backyard beyond what we imagined. Attention to detail must be their mantra! I also had decorative stone put in, lighting throughout the yard, and they fixed my irrigation system that was a mess.. If you want a wonderful company with amazing staff, LIVING WATER is the company to go to.

Description of Work
Full Outdoor kitchen, patio, Irrigation Systems, Fertilizer Injector Systems

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,lighting,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios,outdoor kitchens

12/13/2017

Kerry V.

Mark is personable, and highly sought after. We waited 6 weeks I think for his visit. The design did not meet my expectations. I could tell from the contract that we were on very different paths. You only get an itemized contract and must pay a non-refundable $1000 deposit to go further. So after carefully scrutinizing each breakdown cost and looking up the paver selection, I knew it wasn't for me. I am searching for modern, clean lines. He has an established format that is fantastic for those who want Belgard pavers and the design that goes with their use.

Description of Work
Extensive landscaping and hardscape, hot-tub sunken. Modern,horizontal privacy fence. Shade structure. Water feature.Fire-pit.

Category landscaping,fountains,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

04/24/2017

Becky H.

Living Water Lawn and Garden are Awesome! They completely transformed my backyard into paradise. I attempted to redo my backyard and failed. Thankfully Keith and team were able to make my vision a reality. They built a raised patio with garden beds complete with irrigation and lighting fixtures that is so cool! It is the focal point of my yard and anyone who comes over compliments their work. They also sealed all the stone work which makes everything look brand new. This company is great, I cannot recommend them enough!

Description of Work
A Backyard overhaul

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

I'm so glad that you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

12/15/2016

LANI P.

Keith Howard designed our backyard plan. Christian and Angel executed, and did the demolition work, irrigation, drainage, pavers, etc. The results are amazing -- high quality and usable space. They kept to their schedule and were highly professional. Please note that Living Water is not the "value price" option. Living Water is a high service and quality company with a higher price tag. However, their work is exceptional and the money is well spent. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
We needed a landscape design that included outdoor living space, barbecuing, a fire pit area, raised bed gardening, and our 3 dogs. They delivered!

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,drain pipe,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios,outdoor kitchens

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company and our quality of work. It was a great pleasure to turn your back yard into something that is functional for you and your family. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you, we are always here for our clients. Warm Regards, Christine McLoone

06/21/2016

holger F.

Since we were on vacation while the work was performed, I am only able to relay the results. The work was performed professionally and the final results were excellent. The pavers had the white sheen removed and also the sealant that I had applied the year before. They had the natural colors restored and they were then resealed. My wife and I were very happy with the end result and we can now enjoy the back yard again.

Category pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about your experience with us. I am very happy to hear that you are pleased with the paver sealer work that you had done and that your pavers look better than new. If there is anything else that you need or that we can help you with, please let us know. We are always here! Warm Regards, Christine McLoone.

06/21/2016

holger F.

Since we were on vacation while the work was performed, I am only able to relay the results. The work was performed professionally ?and the final results were excellent. The pavers had the white sheen removed and also the sealant that I had applied the year before. They had the natural colors restored and they were then resealed. My wife and I were very happy with the end result and we can now enjoy the back yard again.

Description of Work
Living water undid a diy seal that went bad. I had sealed the pavers the year before and they had a white film making them look bad. Living water came in and removed the sealer and refinished the pavers. They now look better than they did new. We were on vacation during the work and were very happy to see the finished results. The pavers now have a brighter look and the colors are vivid and bright. They also sealed the stone work around our garden bringing out the colors.?

Category pavers, gravel,hardscaping

05/14/2016

Nanette S.

We hired Living Water after seeing a neighbors' yard they were working on. Glad we did. We met with Mark and Christine and they listened to what we wanted, made suggestions, and came up with a plan, which they put on YouTube so we could see what it would look like. Big help. The yard turned out beautiful. We did not want a pool (too much maintenance) so we went with an outdoor kitchen, putting green (artificial turf), and other plantings and other brick work. Mark dealt with the HOA, which can be a challenge. They denied some of what we wanted, but it wasn't bad--didn't change the design so it didn't matter. The work was done in a professional, timely manner. They guys installing the yard were great. After the project was completed, Mark came and explained things to us and told us if we had questions, just call.

Description of Work
Complete yard landscape design

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,outdoor kitchens

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm so pleased to hear that you love the way it turned out. Yes, HOAs can be a handful, so thankfully, it worked out in your favor anyway. If there is anything else that you need, we are only a phone call away. Warm Regards, Christine McLoone

05/27/2015

Tami B.

Mark and his crew from Living Water did a SUPERB job. We had Living Water demolish a previously installed fountain from another landscape company. Mark took on this job with a great attitude and the determination to do this job right. It was not a small task! He designed and installed a new water feature with surrounding landscape that is beautiful. Mark did what he said and even exceeded our expectations! We also had him add some additional plants, check the irrigation and drainage issues. Living Water did an excellent job in all areas. Mark stayed in touch with me regarding the schedule and any changes. He and his team are very professional, pay attention to all the details and are very customer focused. Thank you for our backyard paradise!

Description of Work
Water feature and added to Landscaping

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

05/20/2015

Tami B.

FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Our pavers look better than new. Living Water spent a great amount of time removing stains, adding sand and cleaning up the pavers. They moved all the furniture, returned it to where it was! Cleaned up everything after they were done. They take pride in their work and it shows in every detail. What a pleasure to deal with this company!

Description of Work
Sealed Pavers

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Sin City Pressure Washing

Mobile Pressure washing and Auto detailing business servicing the Las Vegas area and surrounding valley! No job is too big or too small, we Wash it ALL!

Aspen Pressure Washing

We do all surface based cleaning operating out of the Summerlin area. We provide: -Low prices -Free quotes -Pressure washing of all surfaces -Window Cleaning We price match all competition, and have a 100% satisfaction rate. Tell us a quote from another company, and we will provide a better one.

Titan Exteriors

We specialize in exterior pressure washing(driveways, sidewalks etc) and soft washing (house wash, car detail) in Mohave county and The Las Vegas metropolitan.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We specialize in creating custom outdoor living spaces. Landscape design & installation as well as complete design & installation of outdoor kitchens & BBQ Islands. Our services include, but are not limited to: pavers,concrete,natural & veneer stone,retainer & CMU walls,planting,irrigation,artificial turf,lush & tropical to water smart desertscapes, semi-sunk spas. It is our goal to make your landscape an extension of your living & entertaining space. All work is guaranteed.

Landscape maintanence