Las Vegas Sub-Zero

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2009

4440 S. Arville St Ste 5

Las Vegas, NV 89103

Because Las Vegas Sub-Zero Refrigeration can’t be beat when it comes to service and repair, we are the best of the best when it comes to repairing sub-zero refrigerators all of our techs. Are licensed and highly trained on sub-zero refrigerators. ...

09/20/2014

suzy B.

I had refrigerator pulled out ,cleaned, everything ready for repair. Alex showed up an hour late. N0 phone call he was running behind on appointments. I explained problem with ice maker , he fumbled around with it. Turning ice maker button on & off several times stating he wasnt sure what was wrong with it either. Then he determined it might be ice bucket but wasnt sure if that would fix my problem. I then explained I had a leak in my water line but wasnt sure where. He couldnt find it either. He told me to watch refrigerator & if i found it call him back. So I did this and found the leak. I called back to get new appointment. They never returned my repeated phone calls or email. I wondered if he ordered new ice bucket and when they would install it. No one ever returned calls of email! This guy acted like he had just got out of refrigerator repair school! He stared at my refrigerator like he didnt know what to do! The worse of it is my refrigerator is still broken. Its two weeks later and I'm out the money I paid to Angies list for this poor excuse for an appliance repair company!!!!

Description of Work
NOTHING

09/10/2014

Julie W.

09/04/2014

Marilyn C.

08/19/2014

Lesa K.

Description of Work
Got a call to schedule service for Friday, 8/15/14 at noon. During that call it said the company was called Subzero Refrigeration instead of Alex's(4 days after purchase) Every subsequent attempt to contact the company went unanswered. Never showed up for service, even though I took time off from work. Never use this company, either Alex's or Subzero as they are unprofessional and do not honor their commitment.

08/12/2014

Donna P.

d I purchased a coupon on Angie's List late Friday. I received a call on Monday and we scheduled for Tuesday. I was given a 2 hour window and warned 30 minutes in advance of arrival. Alex immediately diagnosed the problem on my old side-by-side. The reason I was getting ice all over the freezer is because the movers (removed the doors to get through the doorway) did not correctly install the door correctly. He checked every shelf in the refrigerator and cleaned the coils for me. He told me how to get a coil cleaner and refrigerator temperature guide at Home Depot. In addition he helped me understand all the controls on my new Samsung Refrigerator. He was awesome. I will keep his name and use him again. My old 20 year old side-by-side refrigerator looks like new and is now great for extra storage.

Description of Work
Fixed door on side by side refrigerator. Cleaned coils. Checked new Samsung Refrigerator.

07/04/2014

Wolfgang B.

The fridge was bad and needed to be replaced.

Description of Work
Check the temperature and the pressure in the fridge.

07/03/2014

Betty M.

06/09/2014

Mark C.

Description of Work
Replace heating sensors.

05/13/2013

Chester W.

The experience wasn't good. They didn't seem to know what they were doing. They came out and supposed to be specializing in sub zero refrigeration; but when they came out they didn't have any testing equipment. They really didn't know what they were doing. I told them that they might consider turning off & turning on and resetting the computer inside. Finally, they ended up doing that; but they had no way to do any diagnostics or anything else. They told me that I need to replace the main mother board and I thanked them & set them on their way. The price was too high. They were kind and courteous; but it was out of their league. They look up the issues. They were professional. They overcharged me because they couldn't diagnose the problem. They came out the same day.

Description of Work
I contact Las Vegas Sub Zero Refrigeration to check my sub zero refrigeration as it was not working properly.

08/01/2011

Doris C.

It took him a long time to fix it. His son came out also which unprofessional. When he came to look at the ice maker he said it needed a part. It took him 3 weeks to fix the problem and now it's broken again. We are very dissatisfied with his services.

Description of Work
He fixed a subzero cooler for us. They were not operating and we hired him for his services. We also asked him to look at an under the counter ice maker.

07/08/2011

Sally L.

They were punctual, but more expensive than I'd anticipated. They told me over the phone that if they did the work they would take the service call charge off of the bill, and they didn't. When I asked them about it, they removed that charge.

Description of Work
They fixed my dryer.

06/09/2011

ARTHUR N.

DENNY EXPLAINED WHAT THE POSSIBLE CAUSES MIGHT BE, AND RECOMMENDED WHAT WOULD BE BEST TO TRY FIRST.

Description of Work
I WAS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY GE MONOGRAM ICE-MAKER. IT WAS DRIPPING IN THE BACK OF THE ICE CONTAINER, CAUSING THE CREATION OF AN ICE-BERG. THEIR TECH (DENNY) CHECKED THE VARIOUS POSSIBLE CAUSES, AND CONCLUDED THAT IT MIGHT BE DUE TO AN UN-LEVEL FREEZE UNIT.

06/07/2011

leslie V.

Everything went great. They even came out the same day. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They came out and fixed my fridge.

04/26/2011

cynthia W.

Called and setup appt...On time-listened to problem and actually had the switch needed to replace. Less than 15 minutes and very pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
Washer wouldn't run cycle. Needed new switch for start cycle when ld closed.

12/03/2010

Brenda W.

I have used them just once. We weren’t comfortable with the technician who came out. He just didn’t seem right. My experience with them was a negative one.

Description of Work
I used Alex's Appliance & Refrigeration Repair to get an estimate to repair our refrigerator.

07/03/2010

Triinu M.

My refrigerator's temperature was not holding. It kept getting warmer and saying "vacuum condenser" which didn't do a thing, when I tried. Another unscrupulous guy who was supposed to be a Sub-Zero specialist filled it with freon and charged me 500 dollars. When it stopped holding the temperature after about 4-5 months, he said he wasn't going to come out there unless I produced a receipt, which I couldn't find. He would not look me up in his records He said I needed a new condenser for 1500 dollars. Needless to say, that's when I found Alex--he has a Sub-Zero website--he told me that only the evaporators break, condensers last forever. He came over, diagnosed the problem, and thoughtfully added freon so my food wouldn't spoil. Three days later, he was back with the large part. He brought another man and they took off the back of my refrigerator from the inside (It's a built-in), replaced the evaporator and it works perfectly now. He also cleaned the stack of my drier thoroughly and replaced a part on my washing machine. It took about 1-1/2 hours.

Description of Work
Replaced Evaporator on 10-year old Sub-Zero Side by Side Refrigerator Cleaned drier stack Replaced washer part under lid that controls the start of the machine

06/17/2010

Scott B.

See above.

Description of Work
I moved into a new residence in March and shortly thereafter noticed a problem with the Sub-Zero refrigerator: it had a build-up of ice on the back wall. I called Alex's Appliance Service and he diagnosed the problem over the phone and said he could come out later that afternoon. He actually showed up earlier than expected and began servicing the unit. He then told me that he had to order a part (evaporator coil) and that it would be in in a few days. He called back when it arrived and made an appointment to replace the unit. Once again, he was very prompt. Both he and his assistant were very professional the entire time that they were in the house, as well as very clean. I highly recommend them.

11/26/2009

Carol O.

Called Alex, the owner, and he set up an appointment for the next day. Jim, his technician, was on time and correctly diagnosed the problem, cleaned all the burners, and returned the next day to replace the defective part. I was very happy with the job they did and would highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
Fixed a gas stove burner that only clicked, but wouldn't light.

04/24/2009

Kathleen K.

Alex dignosed the problem over the phone. He had a cancellation that day, so he was able to come out that very afternoon.The line to the ice maker was cracked, which is not unusual because of the incredibly dry weather here in Las Vegas. Alex replaced it and it worked just fine. Then, about three months or so later, the ice machine itself needed to be replaced, as it was worn out. He came out again the day after we called him, removed the ice maker and ordered us a new one. He will be back next week to install it. .

Description of Work
Our 10 year old sub zero was leaking water. I looked in the phone book for an authorized Sub-Zero repair place, but noticed an "Out of Warrenty Sub Zero Repair" listing. I called and left a message, and within a few hours Alex called me back.

Category appliance repair

High Quality Service Inc.

High Quality Service Inc., does services and repairs for all residential appliances, even including garbage disposals. We also offer installation on most home appliances. Locally owned and based we have fast and efficient service direct to your home.

Appliance Repair Pros LLC

We specialize in appliance services, maintenance, repairs, and installs, for all major brands and models! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

Absolute Appliance Services LLC

Absolute Appliance Services founded in October 5th, 2015. Las Vegas local who has found a passion in what I do professionally. I love Las Vegas and Henderson, meeting the different people that this town is made up of, as I help them with their appliance repair needs. Absolute Appliance Services LLC is a locally family owned and operated company in the Las Vegas & Henderson area. We can handle all major brands and makes of major appliances and small appliances. Give us a call. Over 12 years of experience. We pride ourselves on friendly, excellent customer service. Absolute Appliance Services specialized in all major appliances such as refrigerator, built in refrigerator, wine coolers, washer, dryer, microwave, oven, ranges, built in oven double and single oven, cooktop, dishwasher. disposal, garbage compactor and vent hood system. We service all different brand such as Whirlpool, Jenn Air, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Hotpoint, Thermador, Bosch, LG, GE Monogram, Asko, Dacor Samsung, Roper, Magic Chef, Amana, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Speed queen, Fisher & Paykel Gaggenau Sub Zero, Viking, Wolf, Lacanche range oven and more.

Check, PayPal

Thermadore, Dacor, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Amana, Kitchen Aid, Jenn-Air, GE Refrigerators – Freezers, Ice Makers, Front Load Washers, Top Load Washers, Gas Dryers, Electric Dryers, Gas Ovens, Electric Ovens, Gas Ranges, Electric Ranges, Gas Cooktops, Electric Cooktops & Microwaves.