Kings Rooter Plumbing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2009

4.4

PO Box 31564

Las Vegas, NV 89173

We are a full scale plumbing contractor company focused on outstanding customer service. We strive for the fix it once fix it right motto. We are located in Las Vegas and are a 24/7 company including holidays. We offer free estimates and there is never a charge to have us come out. We have a flat rate menu pricing guide so every customer can see the price before any work is done with no hidden fees or extras because it took longer than expected. With a highly focused customer service team....

08/18/2014

Marianne & Arnie H.

They did a good job. They were clean and quick. He wore booties on his feet. He explained why trees were not growing in it. The price was fair.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for 2 hours of plumbing labor. They unblocked a toilet and scoped the main line to make sure there were no trees growing into it.

08/17/2014

Vonda F.

I bought the service for a condo I rent out. It turned out the renters were able to fix the drain problem themselves. The company was willing to do other services, but each job that came up they had reasons for not being able to fix what I needed fixing. Now I am unable to contact them so I am asking for my money back.

Category drain cleaning

04/08/2014

Mark S.

I purchased the Big Deal for $99 and it definately saved me money on this repair. Kings Rooter Plumbing was very professional in their responsiveness and quality of work. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking joint on the water line.

03/24/2014

Myra C.

They did a very good job. They were the 2nd or 3rd recommendation that picked out through Angie’s List so they were very good. The price was excellent.

Description of Work
I used Kings Rooter Plumbing to replace a kitchen faucet and drinking faucet.

01/24/2014

George M.

That went very well. He was very good. He was on time, courteous and professional. I was pleased with it.

Description of Work
I have used a Big Deal for Kings Rooter Plumbing. He put in some toilets for me.

12/05/2013

Susan J.

They did nothing! I called them and left a frantic message because I had water dripping all over my garage to have them come and they never called me back to schedule an appointment regarding my water softener leaking and I was going out of town the next day. My husband finally took care of it, but I sure was disappointed to not hear from him. They may be great, but I can't rate anything except their responsiveness.

12/02/2013

Victoria H.

We had purchased a big deal for the service, and it was okay. I paid an additional amount. The kitchen faucet was leaking and that is why I had it changed. They took longer than I expected. I haven't had any issues since they repaired it.

Description of Work
We used Kings Rooter Plumbing. They changed my kitchen faucet.

11/20/2013

Georgette C.

Old heater was still under warranty. Charged me close to 600.00 for new water heater install despite the fact the old heater was under warranty. I have still not received permit for water heater. I called and left message a couple of times to no avail in response from them.

Description of Work
Installed new water heater.

Category water heater repair

11/12/2013

Mildred W.

I am very upset about the situation. People take advantage of you when you are older. A guy came to my house, he was very pleasant, and he went through my house. He then sat down, and said that I had to give him 98 Dollars, before he could tell me anything. I said okay, and I gave him a check for 98 Dollars, and he went outside, and came right back in, and said that the automatic pool filter was not working. There was no shutoff. My water bill had risen and the water company had come to check their equipment and had said there was nothing wrong with that. This guy, came after he had walked around for a minute, said that the pool filler was not working. He said that I needed a new pool pillar, and I needed to pay 200 and something Dollars for it. I called my pool man, who said to me, it was between 10 and 15 Dollars for that gadget. This guy told me 298 Dollars or something and I paid it, because he already knew what was going on. I paid him because of the pressure as he knew what was going on. I think I was cheated. He probably already knew what the problem was before he asked me to pay the 98 Dollars. They do this with old people. The price was outrageous, he first charged me 98 dollars and then charged me 200 Dollars. He first said he hadn't found anything but I had to sign the paper, and then he spent 5 minutes and said that it was the pool filter. He pressured me into paying him, and he already knew what was wrong, when he asked me to pay. He was sly.

Description of Work
We used Kings Rooter Plumbing. I had high water bills and so I called them.

10/14/2013

Laurent F.

The dispatched technician was clueless to the $99.00 "Big Deal." When he came into my home I presented him with the coupon then described what work I needed to be completed. He immediately told me that I had not read the "fine print" on the coupon, told me it was not valid for this work and he proceeded to review the work requested then presented me with an invoice for $440.00. After an animated conversation of about 15 minutes I finally convinced the technician that he needed to call the supervisor and get clarification on the coupon. He was very reluctant to do this but finally decided to call the office. His supervisor told him that indeed this coupon applied and that he needed to do what ever I requested within the two hour window. By this time I was completely freaked out as it had already been a long day working with other contractors - one who incorrectly manufactured one of my bathroom vanities. Once the technician received his orders from the office he was then very agitated that this work was only going to be billed for the $99.00. I also made sure before the technician started the work that the two hour clock had not been running during the heated 30+ minute exchange. The work I requested took less than one hour for the technician to complete. I was so glad to be rid of him as the level of angst between us was a 10. Fortunately my wife was not home at the time as she would have gone totally over the edge from this poor customer service then I would have been battling two individuals. The next morning when my wife was using her sink water started running out from under the bathroom cabinet. Since this was a Saturday I thought I was going to have to fix this issue. I called the plumbers office and the answering service dispatched a technician. It was the same individual who performed the work the evening before. The water was leaking from the drain stop assembly. The technician blamed poor workmanship of the faucet (purchased new) for the problem that caused him not to be able to properly secure the screw assembly. He made no mention of this issue before he left the previous day as he couldn't wait to be done with my job. Bottom line - the company needs to do a better of coaching their field staff when they solicit customers to this coupon. The individual who was dispatched was totally clueless to the Angie's List Coupon and was not willing to perform the work. The plumber also had a major attitude that is not conducive to good customer service. I would be very hesitant to use this business again even with the another Big Deal coupon. Larry Frost

Description of Work
Installed three bathroom faucets and reconnected the drains.

10/04/2013

Terri G.

Very punctual and professional. He spent as much time as was needed to complete the jobs.

Description of Work
Installed toilet, fixed a leaky pipe and replace a drain cover.

09/13/2013

June C.

I’m having trouble with the faucet they installed on my kitchen sink. The faucet turns, it doesn’t stay in one place. It hasn't been sealed around the edges.

Description of Work
They installed a kitchen faucet. They also installed two new shower heads.

09/06/2013

dennis N.

They called very quickly and had their person was available that afternoon. Casey was great and arrived right on time w/a phone call to let me know he was coming. Very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
cleaned drain that was clogged. Installed bathtub water fixture.

09/05/2013

Mary L.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It turned out okay. Everything they did was very effective. They were courteous and got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
I used Kings Rooter Plumbing to clean out the clog in the shower drain and they installed a garbage disposal.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

09/03/2013

LOUISE U.

Fair. The service person was on time. He was polite. He wanted to charge me additional money for doing some of the repair work without looking for less costly alternative service. His price quotes for this additional work seemed very high to me. He eventually was open to a suggestion of mine to try a lesser repair before moving on to the costly one. The less expensive repair was fine. In addition, he cut a few corners in installing the faucets until I stopped him and asked him to do a better job. He did clean up after himself. I would not call this company again.

Description of Work
Installed 2 faucets and assisted with a small repair.

09/02/2013

Linda H.

He called and was able to come a day early. That was fine. He did a good job. His price was a bit high.

Description of Work
Removed old garbage disposal and replaced with a new one.

08/06/2013

Patricia A S.

He called before arrival, profession and very clean and knowledgeable. He went right to it took 1.50 hours and ask if anything else I needed in plumbing as I had 1/2 hour left, but I didn't for time. Only reason I would not use them is their on the high end side $100 per hour most their work, but Casey was excellent representation a plumbing company

Description of Work
Finish completing an install of (4) bath faucets that a handyman said he couldn't do!! The portion completed on all (4) was the new bottom of sink drain parts

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

08/05/2013

Earl H.

Tech arrived and replaced a kitchen disposal. Everything went fine and the job was complete quickly.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced a kitchen disposal.

07/26/2013

Gabriel B.

They fixed our toilet and advised on our water softener, then we moved to the kitchen sink faucet and decided to buy one from them for installation. The service was fine and the level of professionalism was great; my only reservation is that looking at similar faucets online afterwards, I found that I could have received a similar faucet with a brand name reputation for the price I paid on the "generic" faucet we were sold. The faucet we got works well but only time will tell if this matters or not.

Description of Work
Aside from the use of the "Big Deal" we also ended up having them replace our kitchen sink faucet.

07/22/2013

Thomas J K.

We used another plumber based on his cost estimate and understanding of the sewer line problem in our home.

Description of Work
Provide a cost estimate range to repair a blocked/broken sewer line in our home.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

07/15/2013

Jen T.

clean, quick, on time, polite and we will use again...if needed.

Description of Work
fixed a leaky toilet and the sink in my laundry room

07/14/2013

carol N.

Called at about 5:20 p.m. on 7/13. Got a call back right away and made an appointment for him to come at 9 a.m. on 7/14. He never called, never texted me, never showed up!!! Called the answering service 3 times and all I got was we will contact the on-call person and have him call you, which never happened. I have the man's name that called but I won't put that name in this review. Not a good way to do business!! Not even a phone call to say why he wasn't showing up. Will never call them again!!!

Description of Work
never showed up

06/28/2013

Laurie S.

He was very good! He did the job in a timely manner and cleaned up. We're very pleased with him. We didn't have to spend any more than what we purchased the big deal for. He had it hooked back up to the water system and everything else and he had to go get a part too and he didn't charge for that. He showed up when he was supposed to. He was there on time.

Description of Work
We purchased a big deal for Kings Rooter Plumbing for plumbing work. All we needed to do was have a new faucet put in our kitchen sink.

06/07/2013

Francis O.

Casey knowledgeable, informative, on time.

Description of Work
Cleaned drain, used camera.

Category drain cleaning

05/31/2013

Steven W.

I called Kings Rooter Plumbing and all though it was not an emergency, Casey showed-up in a hr. Estimated what it would need to repair (bad faucets, corrided copper pipes). Had a sheet showing thier cost to replace. Fixed better than ever. Gave me 15% off for Angies List plus $20 off from coupon. Works perfect and I am gratefull for Caseys workmaship and the great service he gave me. I would never have even come close to his work if I had tried to fix it myself.

Description of Work
For a yr I have had two outside faucets that dripped. Well I thought if I could stop by applying more pressure to turning the valve closed. The result was I had 1 faucet that dripped, and 1 faucets that run a steady 5 gal every 50 minutes into a bucket which watered my trees very well.

A Campagna Company, LLC

A Campagna Company, LLC "DBA ACC PLUMBING" is a full service plumbing company with new construction and service divisions. We are experienced in commercial and residential projects including but not limited to warehouse/office space, medical facilities, bars/restaurants, educational facilities/institutions, and large custom homes. We have earned a reputation for being a “high-quality” and “on-time” subcontractor in a highly competitive field, with extensive experience in design-build projects. Additional email- service@accplumbing.com

Offers by A Campagna Company, LLC on Angi
    Pure Water Technologies

Here at Pure Water Technologies, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the salt free water treatment and tankless water heating systems. As a full-service plumbing company we committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Rooter Ranger Plumbing - Las Vegas

WELCOME to ROOTER RANGER PLUMBING LAS VEGAS for ALL your plumbing needs RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL. We specialize in Rooter & Drain Cleaning. We offer a $47 DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL (w/proper/easy access). We off a 10% Discount for Seniors, Military personnel and First Responders! We are a family owned business and our customers are our number one priority. Rooter Ranger provides plumbing repair services, drain cleaning, line maintenance, inspections, water leak repairs and trenchless sewer repairs. Rooter Ranger is here for ALL your plumbing needs. We are Covid-19 compliant and when our technician arrives to evaluate the situation, he will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE. There is no trip charge to come out to give you a Free Estimate and no work will be done without your approval! Rooter Ranger Plumbing is open for service 24/7 including all holidays. CALL NOW for all your plumbing needs and inquiries!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Residential & commercial sewer & drain cleaning, hydro-scrubbing, plumbing-related repairs & maintenance, slab leaks, re-pipes, leak detection, sewer inspections, water conditioning, toilet repairs, water heater repairs, water heater replacements, garbage disposal repairs & replacements, tank-less water heater specialist, gas repairs, & new construction.

Septic pumping