Kimberly's Kleaning Service

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

Want your floors spotless, your stainless steel appliances smudge-less, & your mirrors streak less? Kimberly’s Kleaning Service can handle the job with ease. You can trust us to treat your property with respect & provide a thorough, careful cleaning whether you call us once a week or once a year for service. We hold our employees to the highest ethical & service standards, & it is a point of pride for us that every client be completely satisfied with our work....

Clean And Mean Windows

We offer professional window cleaning services for business and home in the Las Vegas area.

03/21/2018

The women did a great job. They cleaned according to what my suggestions were. I have had them back. I will continue to use them and recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the home.

CATEGORY house cleaning

02/07/2018

As stated, it went quite quickly, and the process had to be repeated by different cleaners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house is quite large, and I probably asked for too much. That said, I've had other cleaners do a much better job for less money. Removed dust and dog hair.

CATEGORY house cleaning,replacement windows

01/15/2018

The house was empty, and the previous owners had left it anything but clean. It wasn't trashed, but absolutely needed a thorough cleaning. When the cleaners finished, it looked ok, except for dust still left on master blinds, which they took care of. But in the time that followed, between the cleaning and move in, while painting, etc, I was constantly finding issues. First, grease on the sides of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Kimberly's in September after purchasing a second home. I asked that they clean the house top to bottom, before move in. (Except for the carpets, because we would be replacing them)

CATEGORY house cleaning,ceiling fans

09/23/2017

Communication was professional & quick. Our home is fairly large and service was easily scheduled for the next afternoon -- with hopes it wasn't a sign of another disappointment. No disappointments or problems here at all! The ladies met every task requested - the kitchen & every bathroom sparkled.. the bed linens & towels were all changed, with an offer to launder them! We have tile, hardwood & m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a last minute total house cleaning with only a 3 day notice, so my hopes weren't too high. I called 3 services - 1 called me the following day, 1 never responded, and my call to Kimberley's was returned within an hour. .

CATEGORY house cleaning,replacement windows,ceiling fans

07/19/2017

Requested to do kitchen first since stove and refrigerator needed more attention. Girls insisted on starting in bedrooms, then did not have adequate time for the kitchen. Rental agent said drawers were not cleaned and window sills were dirty. We would not hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Empty house needed cleaning for rental. House was relatively clean including showers before service arrived. We wanted the professional final touch.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Cleaning - Weekly, Bi-Weekly, & Monthly. Move-Ins & Move-Outs. Construction Cleanups.