Kimberly's Kleaning Service

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

8610 S Eastern Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89123

Want your floors spotless, your stainless steel appliances smudge-less, & your mirrors streak less? Kimberly’s Kleaning Service can handle the job with ease. You can trust us to treat your property with respect & provide a thorough, careful cleaning whether you call us once a week or once a year for service. We hold our employees to the highest ethical & service standards, & it is a point of pride for us that every client be completely satisfied with our work....

03/21/2018

Arlene H.

The women did a great job. They cleaned according to what my suggestions were. I have had them back. I will continue to use them and recommend their service.

Description of Work
They cleaned the home.

02/07/2018

Priscilla T.

As stated, it went quite quickly, and the process had to be repeated by different cleaners.

Description of Work
My house is quite large, and I probably asked for too much. That said, I've had other cleaners do a much better job for less money. Removed dust and dog hair.

Category house cleaning,replacement windows

01/15/2018

Sharon H.

The house was empty, and the previous owners had left it anything but clean. It wasn't trashed, but absolutely needed a thorough cleaning. When the cleaners finished, it looked ok, except for dust still left on master blinds, which they took care of. But in the time that followed, between the cleaning and move in, while painting, etc, I was constantly finding issues. First, grease on the sides of the range. then sauce splatters still on kitchen ceiling, then ceiling fans still caked with dust. And the list goes on. I don't normally hire cleaners, but when I pay for something, I expect the work to be done properly.

Description of Work
I hired Kimberly's in September after purchasing a second home. I asked that they clean the house top to bottom, before move in. (Except for the carpets, because we would be replacing them)

Category house cleaning,ceiling fans

09/23/2017

Donald R.

Communication was professional & quick. Our home is fairly large and service was easily scheduled for the next afternoon -- with hopes it wasn't a sign of another disappointment. No disappointments or problems here at all! The ladies met every task requested - the kitchen & every bathroom sparkled.. the bed linens & towels were all changed, with an offer to launder them! We have tile, hardwood & marble flooring - it all was vac/swept/washed/rinsed and it looked great! These ladies are so professional and focused that I've chosen to use them for our regular service with only one change -- using our cleaning solvents. Their green cleans worked very well, but hubby missed the 'clean' smell of the products we've used for decades. (Perhaps Glade should sell a Pine Sol fragrance??). I highly recommend Kimberly's Kleaning for any type of home cleaning & maintenance!

Description of Work
We needed a last minute total house cleaning with only a 3 day notice, so my hopes weren't too high. I called 3 services - 1 called me the following day, 1 never responded, and my call to Kimberley's was returned within an hour. .

Category house cleaning,replacement windows,ceiling fans

07/19/2017

Albert L.

Requested to do kitchen first since stove and refrigerator needed more attention. Girls insisted on starting in bedrooms, then did not have adequate time for the kitchen. Rental agent said drawers were not cleaned and window sills were dirty. We would not hire again.

Description of Work
Empty house needed cleaning for rental. House was relatively clean including showers before service arrived. We wanted the professional final touch.

06/06/2017

Priscilla T.

They were terrific ! I have a very big house, and the women managed to do way, way more than I expected. They broke a few this (minor), but this house is a minefield of breakable stuff. I'd have them back again very soon. They're incredibly thorough and pleasant !

Description of Work
Mainly dusting and vacuuming everything, and an enormous bathroom.

04/05/2017

Pat H.

It was fine. They were good. Two people came and it equaled the 4 hours. They were prompt. They did exactly what I asked. The areas that they cleaned were spotless when they left. I would go back because I think they are very trustworthy. Trustworthy is huge having somebody come into your home.

Description of Work
Four hours of housecleaning.

02/27/2017

NICOLE D.

Lidia and Elvita were extremely hard workers and the house was immaculate when they were finished!

Description of Work
We had a 2700 square foot custom home with high ceilings and shutters deep cleaned.

02/03/2017

Jana R.

They were very helpful another company ruin my wood floors and they helped fix them and got the rest of the work done in that time allowed. they listen and if you tell me what to do they will do it how you want it.

Description of Work
Do floors clean bathrooms and kitchen

01/28/2017

Jana R.

They did what you needed them to do and we're very nice

Description of Work
general cleaning

The White House Cleaning

702-460-0902 Call now for free in-house written estimate Our deep house cleaning maid service provides weekly,bi-monthly,monthly, or just 1-time is a Member of the House Cleaning Alliance and applies the House Cleaning Alliances systems for managing keys, scheduling, training, evaluations, and time management. This allows our maid service Las Vegas to provide a deep house cleaning service for you and your household that is backed by "EXCELLENCE GUARANTEED" by the owner's. PLEASE CALL BETWEEN 6:00 AM TO 7:00 PM

Offers by The White House Cleaning on Angi
    GRR8 RRR8 TOTAL CLEAN

We're in the business of establishing lasting relationships with our clientele through their total satisfaction in our trusted reliable service. We offer the highest degree of quality cleaning services we can provide and sometimes that means getting down and dirty on all fours on top of your mess and applying some good old fashioned elbow grease and determination. Work is one thing we are not afraid of and more times than not, we're just a little bit more stubborn than your stains or caked on greasy ovens. If you're serious about getting it done, we're serious about doing it right and would love to impress you. As the name says it, we Totally Clean your home or business at a Grr8 Rrr8. From extended ceilings to the corners of the baseboards behind your stove. We don't cut corners, we don't quit, we don't apply bandaids, or sweep it under the rug, so rest assured we're not going to try and pull the wool over your eyes. Grr8 Rrr8 Total Clean's services include End of Tenancy / Move out cleaning for deposit reimbursement / carpet cleaning / window washing / wall scrubbing / baseboard cleaning / pre and post event cleaning / banquet halls / after hours call center sanitation and preparation / office spaces / conference rooms / employee dining areas / facilities and much much more. As we walk through the front doors, we want our residents to know and feel that they can trust us in their homes, amongst their valuables, be they family members, pets, or the $20 bill under the couch and for everyone who hires Grr8 Rrr8 Total clean to notice that along with our mops, brooms, and cleaning supplies we bring the willingness and dedication to do as much as we can to please and impress them. We would appreciate you giving us a chance to prove ourselves to you and to be a member of your maintenance team for years to come. Please call me, Jose, to schedule a free in-home visit and I promise, I won't give you a Grr8 Rrr8, I'll give you the best rate I can afford to give you.

Heavenly Angels Cleaning Services LLC

Cleaning - Weekly, Bi-Weekly, & Monthly. Move-Ins & Move-Outs. Construction Cleanups.