Katanny Appliance Services

Las Vegas, NV 89129

Appliance repair....

02/10/2015

Michael J.

My home warranty company sent them to fix my fridge. The ice/water dispenser stuck in the on position one time and another started dispensing ice on its own when no one had touched it for at least 6 hours. The only way to make it stop was to jiggle the lever and once it stopped for a moment to engage the child lock. The service person showed up at 8:30pm the tail end of the 4 hour window. 5pm to 9pm. I work and don't get home until after 5. He immediately asked what the issue was so I explained to him what had happened. All he did was was push on the level several times, took a couple of pictures then said he was unwilling to do anything else. As it wasn't doing anything currently. He did not check to see if there was a short or if anything was coming in contact with the connection that makes the dispenser work. He then told me he wouldn't do anything more and if it happened again to call them. I told him what good will that do as it took 4 days to get them out this time. I am not going to let my ice dispenser run for four days with the flap open allowing all the cold air to escape for another 4 days. He then got annoyed said again he will not do anything else. When I got annoyed because of the complete waste of time this all was and stated I have a home warranty for this very reason to fix things that break. He said under his breath I'm done here and then proceeded to leave. Swearing under his breath in Russian on his way out the door. The whole experience was completely unprofessional on his part and the fact no diagnosis was done I refused to pay the service fee. I'm not sure how this company got the good reviews they did but my experience was entirely different.

Description of Work
Came in took pictures pushed on the lever of the ice dispenser some. Refused to do any actual troubleshooting of the problem

07/31/2014

David W.

Making an appointment was easy and times available were flexible and fit into our schedule. Anton called ahead of his visit to let us know he was on the way and arrived when he promised. I'll continue to use Katanny for all of our appliance services.

Description of Work
Anton fixed our side-by-side freezer door spring which had broken. He also cleaned our frig / freezer coils that were extremely dirty.

05/24/2013

Margaret N.

They arrived on schedule and quickly installed my beautiful new double wall oven. I was so happy that it could be done so quickly. They were very professional and helpful and made sure the oven worked properly before leaving. They also hauled away my old wall oven for which I was really grateful. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
My home warranty service sent them to install a new double wall oven. They came in less than 24 hours and on schedule.

07/13/2012

Christiana H.

Very well! Katanny was sent to me by my home warranty company. They are a great find! Friendly, helpful, explains what is going on, and tell you how to prevent it from happening again. They arrived early for the appointment window. They were efficient and neat.

Description of Work
My gas cooktop was sparking and clicking. Anton checked out the unit, made adjustments, and all is well.

AAA One Stop Appliance Service

$50 off first time customers. Can not be combined with other discounts. What sets us apart from our competitors Associate longevity: Our technicians have been providing our customers with exceptional service for well over 21 years of experience ! Upfront flate rate pricing: This means you will never be surprised by a charge you were not expecting & it doesn’t matter how long the repair takes. That flat price means you pay for the job not the hours. Expertise: It takes a lot of effort to stay on top of all the changes & latest & greatest updates to your many in-home major appliances & various brands. We make certain to avail our associates to advanced training & technical support. A rating with the BBB: We’ve been a member since 1986 & are proud to say our A rating proves how much we care about our customers & our reputation. Servicing Las Vegas & the entire valley since 1990 meaning you can depend on us & our warranty to be here for you in the many todays & tomorrows of the life of your appliance no matter where you are. 1 year part and labor warranty: Above-industry-standard: We go above & beyond the standard 1 year warranty (in most cases) parts warranty afforded by the manufacturers & above & beyond the labor warranty offered by most other companies. Same day service: We can usually get out to diagnose & repair your appliance the same day you call us. You can schedule any time by talking to one of our friendly staff members. New to us? New to the Valley? We’d like to “earn” your business. 10% Military & Senior Discount: A little payback for those of you that have served us well in one way or another! Saturday service at no extra charge: We understand that you have a job or other commitments that might make it hard for you to be home during the week. That’s why we offer flexible scheduling. You can schedule early appointments, late appointments. We are also open on all holidays. Free service call with repair.

Appliance Repair Pros LLC

We specialize in appliance services, maintenance, repairs, and installs, for all major brands and models! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

Absolute Appliance Services LLC

Absolute Appliance Services founded in October 5th, 2015. Las Vegas local who has found a passion in what I do professionally. I love Las Vegas and Henderson, meeting the different people that this town is made up of, as I help them with their appliance repair needs. Absolute Appliance Services LLC is a locally family owned and operated company in the Las Vegas & Henderson area. We can handle all major brands and makes of major appliances and small appliances. Give us a call. Over 12 years of experience. We pride ourselves on friendly, excellent customer service. Absolute Appliance Services specialized in all major appliances such as refrigerator, built in refrigerator, wine coolers, washer, dryer, microwave, oven, ranges, built in oven double and single oven, cooktop, dishwasher. disposal, garbage compactor and vent hood system. We service all different brand such as Whirlpool, Jenn Air, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Hotpoint, Thermador, Bosch, LG, GE Monogram, Asko, Dacor Samsung, Roper, Magic Chef, Amana, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Speed queen, Fisher & Paykel Gaggenau Sub Zero, Viking, Wolf, Lacanche range oven and more.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa