We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Johnny On The Spot

Founded 2010 •

8820 W Russell Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89148

Welcome to Johnny On The Spot. We are proud to be a leading HVAC company serving the ac repair and replacement needs of homeowners in the Las Vegas area. From the first contact to sign off, Johnny On The Spot is the heating and air conditioning service partner you need. Our team of dedicated, certified professionals are trained to service all brands and models of HVAC equipment. Make Johnny On The Spot your first call for emergency repairs, preventative maintenance, and heating and cooling system installation. ...
New Unit Estimate project
New Unit Estimate

HVAC Companies

202089052

11/09/2020

Annaly F.

Everybody was nice and friendly. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They put in an air conditioning unit for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for hiring Johnny On The Spot! We really appreciate your business, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve!

Cay A.

They were nice people. They were professional. I love this guy. The rate was reasonable. The deck work installation I had told my mother about it and after I saw their work it was very clean. They were just excellent.

Description of Work
Winter maintenance and replace the old desk in my attic.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], We hope that you are happy with your purchase! Thank you for being a valued Johnny On The Spot client!

Nancy C.

I was very happy with the service. He was very timely. He just came to my house to check the unit and he said that he can fixed it right away. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Fixed and replace some wires of the ac unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Your support means the world to us! We hope to work with you again in the future. Thank for your business and your review!

August B.

It was good.

Description of Work
He replaced my HVAC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and thank you for doing business with Johnny On The Spot! Let us know when we can help you in the future!

09/27/2020

Sabrina M.

When my grandmothers AC went out, we called Johnny On The Spot. The girl that answered was kind and was able to get someone sent out the same day. The gentleman that came was very friendly and was kind enough to let us know when he was on his way. When he got to the house he was very polite and let us know what the issue was, pretty quickly. When he told us the unit needed to be replaced we were a little hesitant, but we knew that the AC was original to the house, so we decided to move forward with replacing it. His crew and him were able to get the replacement and install it the following day. They also mentioned about cleaning the air ducts since she has pets. They were able to do the cleaning, and replaced the air filter as well. The entire experience with Johnny On The Spot was terrific! We will absolutely call them for any issues that we have in the future!

Description of Work
HVAC Install

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes us very happy to be able to have helped your grandmother, and it is always great feedback to hear how our Johnny On The Spot Team helped you! Thank you!

08/18/2015

John P.

First I have to say the cost of the repair was covered by home owners warranty policy. I am not sure that I would use them again yes they were on time and proffessional. But what I didn't care for was the lack of communication. He came assest the situation and realized a part needed ordered. That's fine but once the part was in and he came to repair it, he found out the wrong part was ordered. I was told he would go get the part and return, all day I sat and waited at , noon I called the dispatch knew nothing of it not until I called back again at 3 I was told he was on another call, and would not be back! Let me just say we live in Vegas and it is HOT in JULY!, Thank god it was not in a major living area so we were ok but I hate it when there is no communication. that was my major issue. I cannot comment on their pricing.

Description of Work
AC repair

08/04/2015

Sandra S.

good company

Description of Work
fixed A/C

09/17/2014

Sally H.

Description of Work
I needed someone to look at my furnace/AC unit to see if anything was wrong with it. The noise coming from the air intake is very loud. They did a very thorough job of looking into the situation, and were good at troubleshooting.

09/17/2014

Andrea A.

Description of Work
Replaced blower motor and wheel for $400 less than I was quoted by Silver State Refrigeration and Air. The service was prompt, efficient and professional.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/08/2014

Sandra S.

PERSON WHO ANSWERED PHONE COULD HAVE BEEN NICER. WOULD NOT REFER ANYONE. HE TOLD ME TO CALL MY INSURER AGAIN. HE REFUSED JOB BECAUSE OF LIABILITY.

Description of Work
NOTHING. REFUSED TO TAKE THE WORK ORDER FROM HOME INSURER.

07/28/2014

Tina B.

Description of Work
Called them, got the answering machine/voicemail, left a message and have not received a callback or ANY form of response from them. It's been over 2 weeks.

05/31/2014

Dianne H.

Description of Work
The cost was per unit maintained. Service was complete and extensive. Choices we're given and explained clearly. No high pressure sales.

05/25/2014

Dustin E.

Talk about and quot;Johnny on the spotand quot;!! Our A/C went out last night. We have two units. One is down and the other is on its last leg. They are 17 years old. Our home warranty company (Old Republic) connected us with AMI. It's Memorial Day Weekend, 3-day holiday, the unit went out on Saturday night. It's 100and ordm; outside and was 85and ordm; in our house and climbing. Very bad situation. I called John and left a message. He called me back in 15 minutes and had one of his techs (Joe) out here in another 20 minutes. The AC that was not working well is now fixed and our house is cooling. They gave us a great quote to replace one or both units. I HIGHLY recommend John and his crew!! They were our saviours today!! :) Joe left a bit of a mess on the floor after he checked the stuff in the attic (insulation on the floor, etc.), but we cleaned it up. I guess he didn't have a vacuum on the truck and he didn't ask to use ours. That was the ONLY disappointment, but I'd still call them again tomorrow if needed. John is a ROCK STAR!

Description of Work
Fixed our air conditioning system. This review is for: Advanced Mechanical Inc.133 E Warm Springs Rd, Ste 101 Las Vegas, NV 89119 Phone: (702) 592-0907 Website: www.aminevada.com

04/17/2014

Leah M.

Excellent service. Called ahead and was right on time. Didn't try to upsell anything and was great at explaining how the units operated and what recommendations he had. He was not pushy at all and left the option to us in terms of any work being done. When I asked how much, it was $500 less than Sierra Air (which was supposedly a reduced estimate because of their service plan). Needless to say, we had AMI do the repairs and I plan on using them for all our future HVAC needs, including their annual service contract.

Description of Work
Provided a second opinion after Sierra Air recommended the fan motors for our 2 A/C units be replaced.

R W MECHANICAL INC

You can put your trust in RW Mechanical Inc. We provide personal service and exceptional quality for commercial, industrial, and residential markets in the Las Vegas Nevada Community. All of our services and products are guaranteed. We have been in business for over 14 years. RW Mechanical Inc. services all major brands in the commercial, industrial, and residential market. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value In the Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration industry are why our loyal customers won't go anywhere else. We look forward to serving you!

Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

At Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC our goal is to provide our clients with reliable heating and cooling systems with the highest quality customer service. Provide good jobs, safe working conditions and benefits for our employees while making a fair profit. Quick Response & Prompt Service! Busy? We understand. That’s why we respond to your call within hours, not days. If you need service at your home or business, we work with you to schedule a service call that’s as quick and convenient as possible. Once your service call is scheduled, we’ll be at your front door on time and ready to work. https://www.bulldogaclv.com/

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Nevada
    Nevada: Contractors
    03/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

We are a full service residential air conditioning and heating company. From new unit installations to thermostats to quarterly filter change out programs to air duct cleaning, we do it all!