JessTalk Speaking & Coaching Firm

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2012

JessTalk Speaking & Coaching Firm has built an influential style of helping key leaders, executives and senior executives perform at advanced peak potential. We customize our speaking and coaching programs to fit the wants, needs and goals of our clients. Also, we find our use of real organizational experience in live laboratory settings (work and life) has helped our clients’ growth and development immensely. Our services include keynote speaking, workshops, training and coaching all carefully filtered through our trademarked four pillar system....

06/28/2016

07/09/2014

He was helpful.  The experience was good.  I was expecting something different but what he provided wasn't bad; just completely different from what I expected.  He provided and it looks like that's what he provides on what he does.  He's very attentive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used JessTalk Speaking & Coaching Firm for free consultation in an hour and one phone call.

05/21/2014

He was pleasant and professional. I found him very insightful. He wasn't exactly what I expected for a career coach but I was pleasantly surprised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He used a series of questions to see how I worked and thought. He then gave me suggestions of avenues to look into.

05/01/2013

Since I am working with Jesse on a monthly basis there is no finish time set but his help has been great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I meet with Jesse almost monthly and he has been a tremendous help and provides excellent guidance.  His work as a life coach is without equal and his counsel is always right on the mark.  If you haven't read it get his book, "How you leave them feeling" it is excellent.

CATEGORY life coaching services

04/24/2013

I have been very pleasantly surprised at how much I have learned.  Not every goal has been achieved but we continue to work on them. The ability to point out other peoples reasoning is very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relationship assistance with customers, employees, business partners and myself.

CATEGORY career coaches

Keynote Speaking, Workshops, Training & Life Coaching Corprate and Individual Coaching, Strategy Sessions

We don't offer therapy