J&J Landscape

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2012

Our team seeks to exceed each and every one of your expectations by transforming the landscape into a functional work of art that can be enjoyed in every season. Our work is especially suited to your taste for the landscape to become perfectly integrated into the aesthetics of the property. Once the transformation is complete, our maintenance team continues to work hard to keep the property looking great! We also offer seasonal and when needed services; no job is too small and we work fast!...

Before and After

+30 more images

4.4

lawn care (98)lawn & landscaping (38)tree service (35)irrigation system (35)leaf removal (15)lawn treatment (7)hardscaping (3)mulch delivering (1)

10/20/2020

Josh F.

Excellent. J & J did a phenomenal job. I was actually sleeping while they did all there work so they must not have made a lot of noise. When I went outside I thought I was at another house. The rocks were even and all of the dead vegetation was gone. I am proud to once again say that this house is mine! Thanks J & J!

Description of Work
Front lawn full of dead weeds and dead grass. Rocks uneven. Looked like an abandoned house from the state of the lawn.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to service your home. We are glad to make your home landscape a place you enjoy seeing when you come home. We hope to hear from you in the future!

06/13/2020

Larry W.

The whole process was seamless. I had multiple quotes for this work and J&J was the most reasonable, direct, honest, and forthcoming. No run around but great explanation regarding the quality of materials for what I wanted done. Work/installation was done professionally, timely, while keeping me constantly advised to insure they were doing exactly what I expected. Thank You J&J Landscape and Jose Valle for a very enjoyable process and quality of workmanship. Definitely will be hiring in the future.

Description of Work
Installation for Artificial turf, yard leaf and debris removed, trees trimmed and thinned out.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Jose & our company. We are happy to hear that your experience was great. We know you have many choices and appreciate you selecting our company. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

06/02/2020

Clifford M.

Jose came out and gave me an estimate to trim my hedges and shrubs in the front and back yard, also a tree that had grown a life of its own. His men showed up really early (7 am) which I didn't mind, but I was a little concerned regarding my HOA and neighbors, They came in and trimmed everything and blew out the dead leaves while not leaving any at all in my pool, which the shrubs border. Very professional job! I was very impressed.

Description of Work
Shrubs And Trees in Front and Back Yard

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with our company. 7am is legal time to being work, but if there are any concerns with the HOA or neighbors please feel free to let us know and we can always accommodate you. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with the company. We look forward to working with you in the future!

05/28/2020

Kathryn C.

The yard clean up was outstanding. I want to continue the service. What I did not like was that one price was quoted, written in the contract but when HE left I did not sign it because the contract disappeared. When HE returned to collect he did not offer the contract -- to me and the charge was different-----$380-- instead of the $350 I was shown on the contract.

Description of Work
The yard clean up is excellent. The future agreement was on the contract--but after HE left the contract left with him and I did not sign it.

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service our company provided. We apologize about the confusion regarding the agreed service price. We typically do have customers sign the portion of the estimate sheet regarding maintenance and additional work, but due to the on going pandemic we find it best to avoid having customers or our employees share pens, clipboards or even documents. Instead we had that maintenance information and invoice emailed to you yesterday, Please check your clutter if you haven't received it in your inbox. If you would like a physical copy we are happy to send it over! We hope this clears that little confusion and we look forward to servicing your property in the upcoming months.

05/15/2020

Robert B.

It went fantastic!!!!! Way better than we expected. They let us pick what we wanted. They showed up on the days they said they would and started on time each day. It took time 3 days to complete and they cleaned up everything leaving our property spotless. Their pricing was right on and they treated us like family. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND J&J Landscape. Jose is a true pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
In front yard - Removed grass, plum tree, 7 bushes and sprinklers. Installed new tree, multi trunk palm, 2 cactus, 6 bushes, 6 tons of rock, chunky rock around tree, 4 boulders & constructed river bend w/ river rock and installed new water smart drip system. In back yard - replaced bushes with 10 Cacti, 4 bushes, trimmed palm tree and replaced drip system.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Review for J&J Landscape - 3110 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV - 38567024

Thank you for choosing our company we know you have many choices in the area. We are happy to hear our company made you feel like family and you had a great experience with Jose. You and your family were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

04/12/2020

Krystin L.

Mr. Jose and his team did a phenomenal job on my front and back yard for a great price. They cut trees, shaped shrubs and cleaned up overgrown weeds. They truly did a makeover on my property and I will definitely work with them again in the future.

Description of Work
Extensive Landscaping and Cleanup

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

We appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to service your property. Thank you for being a pleasure to work with, we look forward to hearing from you soon!

08/21/2019

Lorrilee S.

It went great. The watering system is better that what we originally had installed and the yard looked very good after the clean up. The work was done promptly and professionally. We were so pleased that we have them doing our monthly maintenance and so far it has exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
We had a general clean up of our yard and a redo of our watering system

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

08/06/2019

Amy L.

J&J's rep came on 7/4 and gave estimates for work for both my house and my mother's house, which is across the street. We decided to start by hiring them for my mom, as her situation was more urgent. When I called the company the week before last to give the green light, they did not have the estimate in their system and said I'd have to find my copy of the paperwork and furnish it or we'd have to start over. I found this exceedingly odd but my mother was so anxious about her yard that I decided to move forward anyway and found the paperwork, which I scanned and emailed to the company. I didn't hear anything from them, so I called several hours later to learn they had not received their own paperwork via their Email. I was told to photograph the estimate and text the image to a #, which I did. It was finally received and a rep. got in touch with me a day or two later to schedule mom for the following week. The gentleman who called scheduled us for 7a this morning, August 6. I asked if there was anything a littler later as my mother is elderly and is not an early riser and it's nearly impossible for health reasons for her to be available at that hour and I was told "No, that's all we have". So I took the 7a reluctantly but politely. Since mom couldn't be up to greet them, assess their work, and pay them, I woke up at 6:30 and headed over to her house. They never showed up. I waited til 7:30a, then went home and went back to sleep, as I was recovering from various company in town for my recent 50th birthday. At 10a I woke up and called the office to notify them and find out what happened. Politely I explained that no one had shown for the 7a appointment. The woman who answered said "yeah, you're on the schedule today but not until noon. Someone tried to reach you. " I said, "No, I didn't miss any calls before the appointment, not from anyone from J&J" and she went on the defense and asked if I wanted the service or not. Her tone was very rude and there was no acknowledgment or apology for having missed the appt. without so much as a phone call. She said I'll take you off the schedule and hung up on me. I then checked my phone and saw that at 9:25am a text had come in from Jose to call him. I called J&J back and stated that I had received a text, but after the fact which was not ok. I stated that a phone call to reschedule would have needed to happen BEFORE the appt.. to which the rude woman replied, "You said you weren't contacted but you were" and I said, "Look, I heard from him two after after the appt. was supposed to happen. An appt. that I begged to be later in the day and was refused" She said if you don't want the service, we're done. I'm not going to argue with you". I said "I don't want to argue. What is the name of the owner?" and after a long pause she said "I am". I said I find that very surprising. Will there be no apology, no attempt to earn my business?" To which she replied, "Fine, if it makes you feel better, sorry". and I said, "No that's ok, you clearly don't mean that" and she said "have a great day" and hung up on me.

Description of Work
Landscaping clean-up, trimming, irrigation check, sod, fertilize, weeding, maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

I'm sorry to hear that there was a misunderstanding and lack [Member Information Removed] communication during your experience. When initial contact was provided we made an exception and made your estimate appointment [Member Information Removed] 4th [Member Information Removed] July due to how important it is to our company to work around schedules. The field manager left the estimate paperwork with you upon your request to have some time to think about moving forward and or comparing prices with other company's which is completely okay. Our work is scheduled 2-3 weeks upon receiving the approval [Member Information Removed] a customer. We received your paperwork on July 31st with a notice [Member Information Removed] the work needing to be done as soon as possible, therefore scheduled you a week later. After various attempts to let you know that the crew had a field emergency we did not hear back from you until later in the day. During this our manager (who stated her positions) tried providing you other options upon being denied and you requested no longer want to do work with us due to the scheduling emergency. Following you persisted to call, text, and used disdain language to our employees. Due to the situation [Member Information Removed] you stating no longer wanting service and the disrespectful calls we were under the impression that we were not a good fit. Unfortunately emergencies happen and, during situations like this customers are always suggested to provide their best contact information for all updates regarding service for open communication. [Member Information Removed] course when things happen on our behalf we always do our best to make things right being that the customer is still willing to work with the company.

08/05/2019

Jesus S.

Crew is great always do a wonderful job and Jose comes out whenever needed for special requests no questions asked, recommended to mother in law and sister in law all loved their services! been using them for over 3 years!

Description of Work
weekly yard maintenance

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thank you for supporting our business over the years and we appreciate the opportunities you have provided us. We are always here to help you with anything you may need!

07/17/2019

Kenneth F.

Went very well Needed some 3ft hole dug for Steel posts for a shade sail setup.

Description of Work
Holes dug for posts

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

We appreciate you supporting our business. We look forward to providing any other service you may need!

07/12/2019

Gwen C.

Good job in trimming bushes and palm trees. It was discoverd the irrigation system was leaking in back yard. I was given a quote of $550.00 to replace the lines through out the backyard.

Description of Work
Yard clean up and set up monthly service

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

Thank you for moving forward with maintenance services with us. We always appreciate feedback on how we can make this an A experience for you. Please reach out to us and we will always do the best that we can!

06/21/2019

Robert K.

The service went well and they did a good job. The pricing was reasonable, it was not a bargain price. They were very responsive, I called them on a Saturday and they showed on a Wednesday and everything was good. They did what was supposed to be done, They clean up after the work. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and families.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming Service

Category tree service

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to service your property. Please reach out to the office at 702-240-3299 on how we can make this an A experience for you! We are always looking to improve and provide you the best service we can!

04/26/2019

David S.

From the initial consult to the most recent visit J&J Landscaping has done a fantastic job. Always on time, the work completed was meticulous. No complaints! I'll continue to use J&J as my go to for anything related to landscaping.

Description of Work
Yard Maintenance - ongoing

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

Thank you for always supporting our small business! We appreciate having great customers like you and hearing positive feed back. We look forward to continuing to care of your property!

04/23/2019

Patricia H.

J & J has great service. They have done a wonderful job with my front and backyard. I previously had a different company and I would always ave to contact after each service on things that were missed or done poorly.

Description of Work
Yard Maintenance

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate you trusting us to always be a company that you can rely on to get service done for you to the best ability. We appreciate you supporting us over the past year. We look forward to servicing your property next month and many after!

11/14/2018

Mary Sue M.

I'm so pleased with the professionalism, responsiveness and work completed! I have worked with them for years now and plan to continue to do so. Any additional work or instructions are no problem and handled right away. I can't recommend them enough!

Description of Work
Front yard maintenance

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

Always a pleasure to work with you! Thank you very much for your continued support of our small business!

10/22/2018

MARIE K.

Excellent service when I have a special request, i just have to notify Gisele in an email before the service date and the job gets done

Description of Work
Monthly Cleanup

Category landscaping

10/08/2018

Robert H.

Great! Very hard working guys. Did everything they said they wourld do and very efficiently.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

It was a pleasure to work with you, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need service in the future! Thank you very much for reaching out to us and for your support of our small business!

10/02/2018

ELAINE S.

Have been using for 10 years and very pleased with work and reliability. highly recommend

Description of Work
outside irrigation work with tree trimming and front cleanup

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

Always a pleasure to work with you, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need service in the future! Thank you very much for your continued support of our small business!

10/01/2018

Dyan J.

Other than the job being a bit pricey, J&J really was on time, very neat and thorough. Hired them for 2 projects. Would definitely refer them and use them again.

Description of Work
Trees planted, gravel and brick layed.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

09/13/2018

Sally C.

They were so great. My yard looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Landscaping- Removal of 2 trees and new plants brought in plus new sod

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 09/13/2018

09/11/2018

Sally C.

Great. I am having them plant more bushes.

Description of Work
Landscaping - Reinstalled PVB valve, repaired valve for drip system, and trimmed bushes

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 09/01/2018

09/10/2018

Jonathan H.

I contacted J&J for a quote to trim the tress in my yard, remove a dying bush and remove dead leaves. An appointment was made to have Jose come and look at the yard and provide a price. Not only was the price 100$ lower than the previous gardener I hired when I first moved to Las Vegas, the work was also far more detailed. I gave Jose a check for the work before it was completed since I would be out of town during the yard work. I came home to a superb job. I will definitely be hiring J&J again.

Description of Work
Trim tree, remove dead bush, leave removal

Category lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 08/23/2018