INSTANT AIR

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

3141 Westwood dr

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Please call for more details.

Locally owned and operated. We have 7 employees. We offer financing. We have senior discounts, military discounts, service discounts (police and fire), and school district employee discounts....

HVAC Companies (38)air duct cleaning (10)

06/09/2022

Graeme L.

They're the best air conditioning company in the city. It was excellent.

Description of Work
The replaced the whole air conditioning machine in my office.

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

06/08/2022

Thomas P.

It was great a five star the people who work was very professional cleaned up after themselves very polite and knowledgeable

Description of Work
Air Condition Installation

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

06/07/2022

Michael S.

It was excellent. They were on time, did a beautiful job, and very professional. I was very pleased. Everything is working fine so far.

Description of Work
They completed the installation of a heat pump, provided some drywall repair, and put in a metal cover for the return air vent. They contracted somebody to do the drywall.

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

05/26/2021

Patrice S.

Instant Air was on site within 2 hours of my call. The price they quoted me for the exact same unit and services of a local (national) company was half the price. Instant Air performed the work the next day with the utmost professionalism and integrity. It will be my pleasure to recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Replace A/C unit

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

12/03/2017

jay S.

Instant air was prompt in the diagnosis and repair. Tony the technician was great, I would recommend Instant air.

Description of Work
Had ac repaired over summer when condenser coil failed and was still under warranty.

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

06/09/2017

Diana & Gailey H.

I've been with them for about 8 years. They are professional. They do these things at a club price type of thing. It usually takes I would guess a half hour.

Description of Work
It was a fall check up on the furnace and everything.

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

06/09/2017

Diana & Gailey H.

We've been with them for quite some time. They do a spring and a fall check on the air conditioning and heating. They're a good outfit. I belong to a club with them. You can rely on them. They are very courteous. You always talk to a person when you call. They are punctual and their prices seem reasonable to me. They're just all around good people.

Description of Work
They did a spring air conditioning check.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

02/13/2017

Aaron T.

They had to come back a couple of times to repair some things. I would consider them. They had to come back twice for the repairs after the initial install but they were very courteous and very quick to come back and fix the issues that I found. I was happy that they were willing to stand by their work.

Description of Work
We went with Instant Air.

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

01/24/2017

Cecilia J.

It went great. It was the ignitor and Anthony replaced in minutes and had the heater pumping out hot air. Very helpful and was very concerned about children in home. That meant a lot to my family.

Description of Work
My heater went out and I have a one month old grandbaby in the house.

Work Completed On 01/24/2017

Thank you for choosing Instant Air and for taking the time to review us on here. Anthony is a great example of how "Love is in our air". We will make sure that we recognize his actions at our next company meeting.

10/08/2016

Richard B.

The owner called me after I posted my original review and he did send a crew out to take care of the patchwork and also to make sure everything was installed and working correctly. This crew really seemed to know what they were doing and I was pleased with their work and professionalism. The noise from the compressor is better as a result, but I think it is still louder than what I wanted and louder than the other unit I have from the same manufacturer, but that is on the manufacturer. I would give this business another chance as the owner did genuinely appear to want to provide good service and quality. He has a few people that need some better training, but we all know that good help is hard to find.

Description of Work
This is an update to my review posted June 28, 2016. I could not figure out how to update the existing review, so I will just have to do it this way. Sorry, I did not see any sign of an "update" function.

Work Completed On 06/28/2016

We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured air conditioning and heating contractor. We service/maintain, repair, and replace residential heating and/or cooling systems. We offer a full line of indoor air quality products and services, including duct cleaning.

Water heaters, fire places, dryer vent cleanings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available