Hydro Plumbing Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/30/2021

8775 Lindell Rd Suite 100

Las Vegas, NV 89139

When you need a reliable plumber in Las Vegas or the nearby areas, turn to the expert team at Hydro Plumbing. With more than 20 years in the plumbing industry, their team is capable of handling all types of plumbing issues, regardless of the scope, size, or complexity of the job. Armed with advanced training and state-of-the-art plumbing technology, Hydro Plumbing is equipped to handle everything from drain cleaning to sewer line repair to water heater installation—and much more! Hydro Plumbing is proud to be a local plumbing company, dedicated to serving their community. As your neighborhood plumber, they go above and beyond to ensure you are happy with everything from their fair pricing to their long-lasting plumbing solutions. Whether you have a plumbing emergency or simply need preventative maintenance, Hydro Plumbing is ready to help with fast, same-day service. Call today to book an appointment!...

Resposiveness

plumbers (17)water softeners (4)drain cleaning (3)drain pipe installation (3)water heaters (3)gas leak repair (1)

01/06/2021

Everything went smoothly. I called Monday afternoon and they came first thing Tuesday. The texted when they were on the way, gave me an estimate and completed the work in two hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of water softener and RO water filter system

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

We appreciate reviews form our valued customers. Please call us if you need us again. hydroplumbinginc.com

10/23/2020

The rep arrived, took photos a promised to send me a quote. I called him two weeks later and asked for a quote. He did not remember me and asked me to take and send photos again because He did not have them. I have done this and sent the photos. I called him again the next day. He did not remember me, said he will call me on Saturday when he has time, unable to set up a time window. I never receiv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixtures replace

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

[Member Name Removed], We received your review online through Angie’s list. We would like to thank you for your feedback. As you know we rely on our customers feedback to know what we can improve on. We would like to apologize for our plumber not doing what we were supposed to do in a timely manner. We were wondering if there is anything we can do to make things right with you? If so please call m...

10/09/2020

NO RESPONSE. They are supposed to FIX leaks. They make new ones.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
softener install--Now it leaks. 1,000's of NEGATIVE reviews in the works. THIS COMPANY really sucks>

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

Hello sir. We tried reaching out to you to resolve issue. We also left message. Is there another number you can be reached at?

09/28/2020

Makay was helpful and able to help fix the hose bib quickly. This was a huge help to our family, so we could get back out into our garden and have the water running again without any leaks. I would hire them again, and request Makay because he arrived quickly (same day service), and he communicated with me clearly. He showed me the fixes and that there were no more present leaks. I also appreciate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hose Bib

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

09/08/2020

Came out next day repair was made and was fine with price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair shower leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

09/07/2020

Hydro Plumbing has been great to work with! We are a property management company that manages several properties. We had an issue with a gas line leaking. Saul was very informative and knowledgeable when we had to find where there was a gas leak. Saul even called the homeowner to answer all questions and concerns the owner had for the repair since it wasn't a cheap repair. Hydro Plumbing's price w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas pipe leak repair, sewer backup jetting, toilet repairs, and water heater

CATEGORY gas leak repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

[Member Name Removed] Group, it has been a pleasure assisting you will all your projects you have sent our [Member Information Removed]. We appreciated the confidence and continued businesses. We look forward to many more. Saul J Hydroplumbinginc.com

07/22/2020

Panic time - running out of hot water I went to garage and found hot water heater leaking. This was 10:15 am Called Hydro Plumbing had an appointment schedules between 11-1. Aaron showed up a little after 11 am and we had a hot water heater installed by Noon. Very professional work - with texts and emails documenting everything. Didn't realize with a water softener a water heater doesn't last long...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace leaking hot water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

[Member Name Removed],Thank you so much for your review. We know that leaks are never convenient but we are always ready when you call us. We hope your new water heater works well for you. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need assistance with any plumbing issue in the future. Remember to flush your water heater once a year to prolong the life of you water heater. Saul J Hydroplu...

07/09/2020

Great communication, worked fast and efficient to get the work done. Also checked meter to see if I had any other leaks. No other leaks. I was very happy with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside spigot replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

Thank you taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Please give us a call if you need our service again. 702.849.7777 Saul J Hydroplumbinginc.com

06/18/2020

I am totally satisfied with the courteous and prompt work performed by Aaron Wagstaff of Hydro Plumbing Inc. There was no mess left behind and the pricing was very reasonable. I recommend this plumbing company and it's excellent services 100% !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retrofitted two of my old leaky toilet tank water shut off valves and new armored feed line pipes !

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Photo for Hydro Plumbing Inc - 8775 Lindell Rd, Las Vegas, NV - 38652413

Iit was a pleasure assisting you with your toilet angle stops. Please let us know when you are ready to move forward with our recommendation to replace others in your home. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our team. Saul J Hydroplumbinginc.com

05/12/2020

Perfectly done. Quick and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace PRV

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in any other future plumbing projects. Saul J Hydroplumbinginc.com

Repipe, reroute, water main, tankless, water heaters, water filtration, or any plumbing that you need call us. We Do Plumbing Right! We base our company off our slogan, we take pride in performing all task the right way. We have over 20 years of experience in the Las Vegas and surrounding areas.

Appliance repair