Home Impressions INC.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since December 2013

2875 N. BRONCO ST

Las Vegas, NV 89108

We are the only company in Nevada that is a one stop shade covering business for both interior and exterior. We have been in business for over 26 years offering both residential and commercial Blinds, We are licence, Insured, and bonded. We have a wide variety of products: Shutters, Blinds, Motorization, Fabric Treatments & Comforters, Drop Shades, Solar Screens, Retractable and Fixed Awning, Alumawood solid and lattice Patio Covers, Motorized Patio Covers, Pergolas, Trellis, and Cabana's. We offer competitive and affordable pricing with quality product, no matter if it is one treatment or several. We offer free estimates and design service. Call for your in-home estimate. We bring the samples to you!...

10/23/2017

Martin M.

It went great, Patricia was great and the two gentlemen that installed were excellent. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Blinds and Shutters

Category window treatments

Thank you so much for your business and if you need anything please don't hesitate to call. Enjoy your beautiful shutters and blinds! Thank you, Patricia Cox

Troy D.

Great. Installer was on-time, professional and friendly. The shutters look great and are high quality.

Description of Work
Installed shutters throughout my home

Category window treatments

Thank you so much for your trust and business!

Jim S.

punctual, professional, and right on!!!

Description of Work
Home Impressions is a very professional company to work with. Patricia is honest and cares about her services & personalizes her product to your needs with our patio cover & more! In fact I have referred her to other friends and clients of my own with tremendous success! Do not hesitate to call her...you'll be extremely happy!

Category awnings, window tinting, window treatments, sunrooms

Thank you so much for your trust in referring me to all of your friends and clients! It is such a pleasure to work with you!!!! Patricia Cox

Glenda S.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Window Treatments. Very creative, love her vision and how she puts colors and ideas together. She has designed 2 homes of mine.

Thank you so much for the review! I love working with you!! Patricia Cox

10/15/2017

Samantha D.

All of the work Patricia's done has been great. Super professional, cost effective and most important - on schedule! Highly recommend her company for any window treatment/drapery projects you might have.

Description of Work
I've used Patricia's company several times over the past 3 years for work on my commercial properties (drapes) as well as work on several of my homes. Her latest project with me was installing new shades on all the windows in my new home.

Category window treatments

I appreciate you!!! Thank you so much for your business!

10/13/2017

Ann Marie C.

Excellent. I remain extremely pleased with the window treatments designed and installed by Home Impressions.

Description of Work
I had and continue to have all my window treatments done by Patricia Cox, Home Impressions Inc. One of the many treatments was the design and installation of a 17 foot cornice board valance, which was hung in my living room with 14 feet ceilings. The workmanship was flawless. I highly recommend Home Impressions. The excellent quality of fabric selections, the workmanship and installation is flawless. Patricia's professionalism, promptness and keen eye for design is much needed and appreciated in this very competitive industry.

Category window treatments

Thank you so much for the business! I loved working with you!

B and B Handyman

Family owned and operated handyman services since 2007.

Offers by B and B Handyman on Angi
    Synergy Contracting (Gen and electrical)

Synergy is a Las Vegas native General and Electrical contractor. From custom home construction and remodeling to hanging ceiling fans and installing new lighting. Since 2007 we've served our community and have had an amazing on time track record. We are AngiesList award winners and Home Depot Pro referral representatives. We'd love to share our strengths with you and get you started on your next project.

Cleaning

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Home Impressions INC.

How is Home Impressions INC. overall rated?

Home Impressions INC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Home Impressions INC. open?

Home Impressions INC. is open:

What payment options does Home Impressions INC. provide

Home Impressions INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Home Impressions INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Home Impressions INC. offers free project estimates.

Does Home Impressions INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Home Impressions INC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Home Impressions INC. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Home Impressions INC. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Home Impressions INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, Home Impressions INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Home Impressions INC.?

Yes, Home Impressions INC. offers warranties.

What services does Home Impressions INC. offer?

Home Impressions INC. offers the following services: We are experienced in both residential and commercial interior and exterior shading for over 26 years. Blinds, Shutters, Motorization, fabric treatments, drop shades, solar screens, retractable and fixed awning, Solid, Lattice Patio Covers, Motorized Louvered Patio Cover, Cabana's and Pergolas.

Are there any services Home Impressions INC. does not offer?

Cleaning