Home Depot

1401 S Lamb Blvd

Las Vegas, NV 89104

10/21/2009

Bill F.

The service was OK, but after they quoted the price they added additional charges for the installation.

Description of Work
I purchased a hot water heater and had them install it.

Category water heater repair

05/18/2007

ANN B.

They were on time and friendly and I was pleased with the service. I was not very pleased with the whole experience in the actual store, but the people that came out did excellent work and were very nice.

Description of Work
They installed rental grade carpets into three bedrooms of my home. The whole house is about 2500 square feet.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

01/10/2007

VAL J.

All went well with the installation. The men were very careful in all they did for the installation and cleaned up after.

Description of Work
They came out and measured for the new countertops. They had them ready for installation in less than one week. They were just what I wanted, but not cut as I wanted. The maker of the countertop came out and saw how I wanted it done. I am to contact the Home Depot I ordered them at, and they will make the correction. I am not sure why the countertop was not cut as I instructed.

Category countertops

08/09/2006

ALEXIS B.

The experience was pretty good overall. We had only two issues after the refrigerator was installed. 1. The tubing to the ice maker was out of place and kept squirting water all over the freezer. Since we were not hearing it happen, it was not until the next day that my husband noticed the tube was askew. 2. After almost a week the refrigerator started buzzing, we discovered it needed to be leveled and the buzzing went away. Both problems should have been checked and taken care of at delivery.

Description of Work
Ordered and delivered a new refrigerator.

Category appliance sales

BETTY M.

Home Depot came right over after I called them. They were able to get the water heater installed on the first visit out. They were very polite people to work with and I feel that they were hard workers. They did a nice job of cleaning up after themselves and I have not had any problems with the system they installed.

Description of Work
They took out our old water heater and installed a new 40 gallon water heater. They also took the old water heater with them.

Category water heater repair

05/18/2006

Home Depot sent out a very good service guy to install our garage door and door opener. I am very happy with the door. I really feel like I got my moneys worth. I haven't had even a lick of trouble with the door or opener. I did shop around and checked prices and they had the best price around.

Description of Work
They installed a new genie garage door and also a new garage door opener. They also hauled away our old door.

Category garage doors

05/18/2006

Home Depot installed our countertops around our work schedule, which I really appreciated. They were very flexible working with us, and we have not had any problems with the material they used. We would recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
They installed 3 corona countertops. One of the countertops wrapped like an O because of the way our kitchen is.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

ARNOLD R.

Home Depot gave me a good price on my ceramic tile. They did a real good job and were hardworking. I liked everything that they did for us, and it looks very good in our hall. Over all I was very satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
They installed ceramic tile in our hallway of our home.

Category ceramic tile

TOM E.

Home Depot had sub contractors do the installations, and they did a really good job. We were very happy with our experience with them. The sales clerk who sold us the products were very patient with us. They installers were also very polite, efficient, and they were very happy to explain what they were doing. They cleaned up after themselves very well and we have had no problems at all.

Description of Work
They installed new stone counter tops, and installed a tile floor in our kitchen. They also installed linoleum flooring in 3 bathrooms, and carpeted 2600 square feet of living space.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling

CHERYL D.

Home Depot sent out 3 different crews to get their job done. I was completely dissatisfied with Home Depot and their subcontractors on this job. The last guy they sent out was just a straight slob. He took out the French doors to install the new door and it was suppose to fit but didn't. He took out part of a wall and had everything messed up. These crews were incompetent.

Description of Work
They replaced a side door where we had a French door. This door was a single door, but it had side windows like I wanted.

Category doors

All Access Garage Door Co LLC

All Access Garage Door Co. LLC is family owned by lifelong Las Vegas residents. We are trusted by the members of our community, and this is shown by the fact that most of our revenue is from word of mouth referrals and repeat customers. While some of our competition will try to get in the door with lowball pricing and then upsell or even pitch unnecessary work, All Access Garage Door Co. LLC offers only honest, up-front pricing. We never up-sell or recommend repairs and products that our customers don’t need. With over twenty-five years of experience installing and repairing garage doors and openers, our technicians provide fast, efficient service to get your work done quickly and minimize the interruption to your busy schedule. All Access Garage Door Co. LLC always provides the highest quality service so that you don’t need to worry about your family’s safety or theft of your valuables because of a broken or stuck garage door! The State of Nevada has tight regulations for contractor licensing, and garage doors are no exception. All Access Garage Door Co. LLC has a Nevada C-3D Overhead Doors contractor’s license required to install and repair garage doors — something most handymen do not have! We are also bonded and insured.

Martin Garage Doors of Nevada

We specialize in cost effective repair of existing doors and offer the largest selection of new garage doors in the State of Nevada. We guarantee your satisfaction with 1000's of satisfied customers. Contractor License #77056. Since 2002 we've been providing fast repair service for all brands of doors. We also have a huge selection of high-quality new doors for every budget. Visit our parts department and showroom. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work, and use only factory authorized parts to work on your door - no factory seconds or used parts. We take cash, checks, or cards and we also offer easy financing. We are a group of certified technicians and we strive to raise the bar in what we do. We're all family guys and gals who enjoy being and dealing with good people who value quality workmanship. Your time is valuable so we do our best to show up on time. We treat you in the same professional way we like to be treated when dealing with successful winning businesses. Fully accredited and certified by the Institute for Door Education & Accreditation. Nevada contractors license #77056 and 77057. Specialties -Same day repairs -Insulate your existing garage door -New garage doors -Ultra-quiet openers. -Broken spring repairs with lifetime warranty -FREE design assistance to match your home -Smart phone apps - phone becomes a remote. -Wind damage repairs. -Garage door remotes and batteries

Offers by Martin Garage Doors of Nevada on Angi
    Precision Overhead Door of Las Vegas

We are Always Open 24/7- 2 Hour Service Guaranteed! Precision Overhead Door of Las Vegas is a locally owned and operated full service garage door company. We repair ALL BRANDS of Garage Doors & Openers, and carry a full line of New Garage Door Styles. We have been in business since 2000 and have over 100,000 satisfied customers in the local Las Vegas, Henderson and surrounding areas. We offer same day installation of New Garage Doors and 2 Hour Installation of New Openers. 24/7 Live Operator- Call Now! In addition, we carry a full line of new garage doors and garage door openers, with all the latest styles and colors to choose from. A new garage door could make a dramatic impact on your residential home appearance. Our Certified Technicians will be happy to show you all the options and help you make the right decision for your home and budget. At Precision Garage Door Las Vegas, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service in the industry. We have a live operator 24/7. We dispatch a technician to your home within 2 hours guaranteed, even on nights, weekends and holidays.

Bathtub and shower liners, cabinet refacing, carpet, countertops, home organization, doors, electrical, garage floor coating, heating and cooling, interior shutters, laminate, tile, wood and vinyl flooring, water heaters and softeners, window treatments, garage doors, decks, roofing, painting, sheds, siding, sunrooms, and windows.